SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT

By XiaxeLM

[R-18] The only thing I remembered, that I spent my teenage years in getting my so-called revenge. My mind wa... More

"Meraki"
I:SEÑORITA
II:SEÑORITA
III:SEÑORITA
IV:SEÑORITA
V:KNIGHT
VI:KNIGHT
VII:KNIGHT
VIII:KNIGHT
IX:SEÑORITA
X:KNIGHT
XI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XII:KNIGHT
XIII:KNIGHT
XIV:SEÑORITA
XV:SEÑORITA
XVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XVII:SEÑORITA
XVIII: SEÑORITA
XIX:SEÑORITA
XX:SEÑORITA
XXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXII:KNIGHT
XXIII:KNIGHT
XXIV:KNIGHT
XXV:KNIGHT
XXVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXVII: SEÑORITA
XXVIII:SEÑORITA
XXIX:KNIGHT
XXX:KNIGHT
XXXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXII:KNIGHT
XXXIII:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXIV:SEÑORITA
XXXV:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXVII:KNIGHT
XXXIX:KNIGHT
EPILOGUE

XXXVIII:SEÑORITA AND KNIGHT

33 11 14
By XiaxeLM

KADI

A half-hour later, I walked out in the kitchen. I was not wearing any shirt, just sweat pants and socks. I sat at the corner of the couch in the living room where the brat had planted herself. For quite a while, she had held her tea since before I entered the kitchen to find some food.

I shoved an almond cake into my mouth. Her eyes were glued to the television while absent-mindedly been holding bread in her hand. I waved a hand in front of her that made her flinched and blinked her eyes many times.

"Care to tell?" I asked her, sliding my body closer to where she sits. She rubbed her eyes and finally able to look back at me.

I raised my both brows in question, waiting for her to answer me. Her body turned in sideways, throwing a serious expression. "Rosseitte," she started but paused in the middle, it seemed that she had to gather some words. "She was having a hard time with a long-haired woman," she paused once more, looking like she's having trouble with her words. "She's too young to have trauma."

She shut her eyes closed, slowly shaking her head as she massages the back of her neck.

I scratched my neck, trying to pull some right words. "Should we hire another therapist for her?" I asked.

She scratched her eyebrow and brushed her fingers in her hair. "No, she has already cut her hair short."

My eyes widened in shock. "She went that far?" I questioned in a gasp.

Rowan nodded as a response to my question. "Should we too?" I asked that made froze from reaching out some food on the side table.

"What?" I exclaimed. "I'm a man," I quickly continued.

The holes of her nose widened, as she rolled her eyes at me. "Yeah, sure. You have a quite manly face," she said in sarcasm, snorting three times.

I grabbed a strand of hair is pulled it. "Fine, I'll do what you wish," I said, pulling out her hairs. She grunted, slapping my hands.

Rowan let the conversation end so we can proceed to cut off our hair. I finished earlier than her, it must be tough to let go of her beloved hair that had groomed for so many years.

I stared at the mirror, looking intently at my reflection. I rather feel alienated with this clean and manly stylish haircut. I paused in shock when I saw a woman beside me.

"Holy shit!" I swore out of sudden.

Rowan burst into laughter, pressing a hand on her chest. "Language," she mimicked me how I nagged her with her foul mouth. "Do I look that ugly?" She asked.

I slapped a hand on my mouth. "Why did you have a boy cut?" I ignored her question and just shot her question. I threaded both hands through her hair when I walked closer to her.

She flashed a small grin to me. "I once wanted to have a cut like this, it was just that I have forgotten about it when you always take care of my hair," she confessed, looking shy to me.

"You look gorgeous," I complimented which was quite true because she totally slays it.

"Siguro," she replied with a dubious expression painted on her face.

"Still have a hard time accepting compliments?" I teased her, poking her side as we both walk out of the building.

Our time in the travel was lightened up by one old soulful song, seeing the roads and trying to ease our worries. I tried to hide my guilt that seeing my past came back to haunt me down and resulting in casualties

Well, I'm not allowed to blame myself or Rowan will punish me—severely.

I shuddered, recalling her tortures. She was so evil and merciless señorita, spraying water all over my office, destroying my projects or my work, and worst, she throws my clothes to the dog's house. Instead of comforting me when I'm suffering from anxiety and depression, all she could do was to stress me out more.

Why did I marry her again? Ah, she's my Señorita.

"What were you thinking?" she asked when I finished parking the car. I shook my head with a puke-eating grin on my head. She smirked at me and dragged my wrist.

We slowly headed to a room prepared for us to wait. I nervously played my hands as the brat remained silently sitting beside me, drinking some tea.

Our attention automatically focused when the door opened and a shy looking Rosseitte strode inside, hiding behind her therapist.

"Where are they?" she asked her therapist. Her head slowly turned toward us. She slightly took a glimpse of us and then intently looked at us. When she recognized both of us, she clapped her hands and bounced on her feet.

"Mimi and Didi!" she shrieked, running towards us with widespread of her arms. She hugged both of us at the same time. "Didi," she beamed when her attention landed on me. "Are you okay now?" she asked, wearing a worrying expression.

I was caught up for a short time in shock. I blinked my eyes, trying to gather my thoughts. "I'm good, dear. How about you?" I asked her and flashed a smile.

She giggled as I lift her to sit between me and Rowan. "I'm doing fine here. Sister Noviel said, I'll be better than fine soon," she told us with a wide smile, mentioning the name of her therapist.

I nodded. "As long you, punish that long-haired woman. I'll be fine," she added and pouted like what she often does with us.

I glanced at Rowan who was only watching on us. She raised a brow when she took the hint that I need her words. "Honey, Rosseitte. We will do everything to punish her. Let daddy give her a good beating."

My hand landed on the brat's unfiltered mouth, zipping it. "Beating according to the law, dear. Don't mind Mimi's words," I told her, squeezing the brat's mouth.

She glared at me when I took off my hand. "Yes, honey. We will be going to win on the court."

I secretly choked her by disguising it that I'm massaging her neck. Rosseitte hooked her arms in my arm, pressing her lips to my skin. "Miss you, Dad."

Rowan grunted as she crossed her arms and leaned her back against the cushion. "How about me?" She asked.

Rosseitte rolled her eyes. "You already visited me two days ago," she said and stuck out her tongue at Rowan.

"I missed both of you," I said, jumping my stares between them.

They both said "aw" in concurrent, leaving me with a bustling tinge in my heart.

My beautiful señoritas.

ROWAN

I exhaled my frustration for the nth time, checking her watch mine like endlessly. It felt like decades waiting for the last trial to end. I was outside of the café, waiting across the hall of justice.

I drummed my fingers on the plastic table, sitting in a quiet café. "Chill," Grace uttered on the corner of her mouth, carrying out her disguise as a geek.

Unfortunately, she was not aware of how eye-catching her outfit right now. It won't take long for Pil to spot her if they finished the matters in the court.

"This is fun," Freya chimed, swirling her coffee beside Grace and Bejay. I sighed, thinking why I invited them to tag along with me, especially Bejay who enjoyed ordering a lot.

All eyes diverted to the magnificent entrances of Gail and Deth with their notable presence. They sat on our table without minding the gazes.

Aren't we're supposed to disguise?

"Can I take your order?" A lady server asked, indicating to Gail and Deth.

"I'll have the best what you think it is," Gail answered without sparing a glance at the server.

Deth grinned widely at the server. "The strongest one," she said with an idiotic expression.

The holes in my nose automatically widened in disgust at her. I jerked my head towards the server. "And I'll have another lightest drink you have. Thank you."

Though the establishment had a few customers, I felt guilty hogging the table for hours. I immediately grabbed my phone when it rang.

"Yes," I answered.

"Hang on for a few more minutes, we'll be there."

My eyebrows knitted about Kadi's strange line. About twenty minutes later, Kadi called again.

"Tapos na?" I asked right away. He grunted in the other line in response. "Total win?" I asked once more.

"Overall," he lazily answered. I could hear the boisterous voices men talking from the other side. "Saan ka? Ray-an informed that you left the house a while ago."

I growled. "Café," I answered.

Kahit kailan talaga ang loyal ni Ray-an kay Kadi.

It only took a short time for them to reach here. Grace unknowingly waved at Pil. I lightly smacked her hand. "Ganda ng disguising natin ah."

Grace giggled adorably in love. I simply shook my head, also noticing Gail's flushed face.

"Muscle boy, here!" Deth called out to Win when she spotted him. She was all laugh when Win answered her with a sharp glare.

I almost spit out my drink when I saw that Lyca was with them. Bejay jumped out from his seat and ran towards his mother.

"Oh my god," I uttered to myself, covering my mouth when Kadi went nearer to us. "I was the one who was planning to surprise you, but this—everything," I paused when I saw Lilo, and Ali was with them. "What's with this situation?" I asked.

"I said, I'll settle everything," he replied with his beautiful smile.

I teared up a little. "Is it okay now? You're okay now?" I asked him while wandering my stares at his cousins, to his half-brothers Ali and Isaac, and to Lyca and Bejay.

"Thank you," he said and kissed my cheek.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 253 12
isang babaeng nag ngangalang Maya Charles ay naghahanap ng pagmamahal mula sa kanyang pamilya.Simula pagka bata ay hindi nito naramdaman ang pag mama...
4.7M 192K 39
Cecelib x Race Darwin x Makiwander Temptation Island's Monasterio Legacy
1.9K 135 10
She believed that life is all about taking the risk, and she did risk herself for a kid she barely know. May magbabago ba sa buhay niya o wala?
1.7K 472 33
UNEDITED ┆彡𝙳𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛...𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚁, 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛? End: Mar 22, 2021