sweet honey | aaron hotchner

By goldencloud-s

ā€¢ā€¢ā€¢ ššš¦š›š«šØš¬š¢šš. a mythical drink that makes the drinker taste what their heart most desires. After o... More

1 - oh baby
2 - the night shift
3 - all things disney
4 - fifteen hours later
5 - henry
6 - debates and diaries
7 - our first unsub
8 - to clear things up
9 - one too many
10 - cinnamon and whiskey
11 - 'the white album'
12 - it comes with the job
13 - stay
14 - the interrogation room
15 - no doubt about it
16 - sleep whenever you can, wherever you can
17 - l'atalante
18 - 'you understand?'
19 - hotel room
20 - sunflower
21 - olive, ben and toby
22 - i'm going to be okay
23 - whipped cream
24 - called back
25 - going back home
26 - the secret door
27 - irish coffee
twenty eight
29 - all the way from NY
30 - we need to 'talk'
31 - first case back
32 - lookalike
33 - in the way
34 - oak street
35 - the big question
36 - flour fight
37 - under different circumstances
38 - sweet creature
39 - pancakes and lingerie
40 - we've been made
41 - for making him happy
42 - three words, eight letters
43 - get down on your knees
45 - i wish we had more relaxing days
46 - sweet honey

44 - midnight memories

24.3K 664 350
By goldencloud-s

——

"You scared me there for a second." Aaron said as they made it back to the hotel.

She grabbed his hand. "I know. I'm sorry." She sighed. "And I love you too."

He grinned, "I thought that's what 'yeah we're almost there bye' meant."

She shoved him away from her in mock annoyance.

"Hey loverbirds. You up for a drive?" Morgan asked them.

"Where to?"

"We leave tomorrow. I was thinking we hit up some clubs while we're here." Derek replied.

"Absolutely not. Terrible idea." Hotch dismissed the idea as soon as it left Morgan's lips.

"Aw come on Aaron. It'll be fun." She batted her eyelashes up at him in an effort to get him to agree to let the team go out to party. "After everything Spence and I have been through," she grabbed Spencer dramatically and pulled him towards her, "I think we need to have some fun."

Aaron couldn't ignore those puppy dog eyes and almost immediately relented, "Fine. But if you get too drunk I will leave you on the side of the road in the cold."

Morgan winced, "that's the opposite of what you're supposed to do man."

"We going or what?" Olivia laughed. She walked to Emily and JJ with a grin on her face. "I think we should go get ready first." She turned back to wink at the four men staring at the three of them and they all walked to their respective hotel rooms.

"I'm not sure I'm joining." Rossi sighed as they watched the three girls saunter away. "I am much too old for this."

"Aw come on Ros. We'll hit up a bar or two before the clubs. At least join us for that." Morgan nudged him.

"Fine. But I'm leaving as soon as someone mentions a club." He sighed and walked in the direction the girls had just gone in.

"Where are you going?" Aaron eyed the agent in front of him.

Rossi gave them a funny look, "we are going out. I'm going to go change into a suitable outfit."

"That's probably a good idea." Derek realized and they followed Rossi until they got to their rooms.

Fourty five minutes later, the four men were patiently waiting outside the three girls rooms. Their rooms were all next to each other so they all stood near to one another. Morgan was playing on his phone and Reid was casually flipping through a book.

"Would you stop doing that?" Aaron sighed as he watched Dave fiddle with his collar for the umpteenth time. He pushed himself off the wall he was leaning against as he heard the click of a lock and the door being opened.

Morgan whistled as they watched JJ step out first. "Damn." He breathed.

She was dressed in a red cocktail dress that stopped a few inches above her knee. Her hair was tied up in a sleek high ponytail and she wore just enough makeup to beautifully highlight the contours of her face. She blushed as she went to stand next to Spencer and they waited for Olivia and Emily to come out. They all heard the two locks click and watched Olivia and Emily step out at the same time.

"Someone pinch me," Derek sounded dazed. "I must be in heaven because those are definitely angels."

Emily was wearing a black crushed velvet long sleeved mini dress with matching black heels. Her pin straight hair rested on her shoulders as she gripped the black clutch that matched her heels.

Aaron could quite literally feel his breath being taken away as his eyes raked over his girlfriends body. She was wearing a dark green silk slip dress that ended around her mid thigh and seemed to fit in all the right places. It had a cowl neckline that accentuated her chest. Soft curls framed her face and she wore jewelry to match and, same as Emily, wore black heels and a matching clutch.

"You look beautiful." He whispered. His arm rested on her lower back as they all walked out of the hotel.

"Yeah, well you look as handsome as ever." She swooned. He looked dashing in plain black slacks and a matching black dress shirt that he had unbuttoned at the top and rolled up his sleeves. His hair was slightly messy and fell over his eyes as she watched him. His cheeks went red at that compliment and she instantly knew he wasn't used to being complimented.

She was going to make sure she made it her life's mission to compliment the man standing next to her as much as she could.

She could hear Derek stumble over his words as he tried to compliment both JJ and Emily and she giggled. She turned around and saw that Morgan had an arm wrapped around each girls waist and was amicably talking about something.

"He sure is having fun." She grinned.

Aaron trained his eyes on the sight behind him and chuckled. It was just like Derek Morgan to get himself into that situation.

They made it to a popular old fashioned bar with a large mahogany door and matching furniture.

"This place looks nice." JJ commented as they walked inside. "If only Penelope were here."

"Well actually." Olivia said with a glint in her eyes. They instantly started surveying the bar. Derek gasped and ran to where he saw a blonde haired beauty sipping on a drink at a table near the bar.

"Hey pretty lady." He said and kissed her on the forehead.

"Well if it isn't my team. Nice of you to join me." Penelope grinned.

"Thanks for coming." Olivia whispered as she gave her a hug.

"It was only a pleasure. Now, first round is on me." She said and the team cheered.

Three rounds in and two hours later, Derek stood up. "Guys, it's clubbing time!"

"Hell yeah!" Olivia exclaimed as she wrapped her arm around her boyfriend.

"And that is my cue to leave," Rossi said and pointed towards the door. "I'll get a cab back. Don't stay out too late and keep your phones on, okay?"

JJ grinned. "Yes sir." She said seriously. They said their goodbyes and Hotch gathered the team up.

"To the car." He ordered and watched his team march off to the car.

Olivia stopped in front of Aaron and pressed her hand against his chest. She leaned up to place her mouth next to his ear. "Yes sir." She whispered and grinned as she stepped away from him and followed the team. Aaron gulped as he went to meet them at the car.

I think it was safe to say that the girls were definitely tipsy. Aaron was the designated driver so he sat and watched as they headed to the dance floor. "You coming?" Olivia asked as she tugged in his sleeve.

"I think I'll stick here, you go have some fun." He ushered her to the dance floor where he saw Penelope beckoning her to join them. Emily and JJ had already found people to dance with.

"Hey beautiful!" Penelope slurred. "Dance with me." She took Olivia's hands in hers and their bodies started moving against one another.

"Hello beautiful." Someone breathed into Olivia's ear from behind as his hands gripped her waist. She turned around and smiled at him as she carried on dancing.

She looked to see where her boyfriend was standing and saw him watching her with an amused look on his face. She winked at him as she danced with the stranger in front of her. He smirked and leaned forward to kiss her and she immediately took her hands off of his chest and backed away from him.

She walked over to Aaron, who wasn't looking as amused as before. She gently gripped his chin and kissed him. He set his drink down and wrapped his arms around her as he sunk into the kiss.

"You wanna get out of here?" She mumbled as she separated from his lips.

"Let's go." He breathed. He took her hand in his and led her out of club and into the car. "They can get a cab."

She giggled and turned the radio on. She gasped as the song started playing and Aaron thought about the first time he took her to Victoria's ice cream parlour.

"Creme tangerine and montelimar," she sung. "A ginger sling with a pineapple heart."

Two chapters after this and were done :(
Might mess around and write another Hotch fic though :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 1.4K 35
š™Žš™š™š'š™Ø š™– š™¢š™Ŗš™§š™™š™šš™§š™šš™§. š˜¼š™£ š™–š™™š™™š™žš™˜š™©. š˜½š™Ŗš™© š™š™š š™”š™¤š™«š™šš™Ø š™š™šš™§. š™š™š™šš™§š™š'š™Ø š™£š™¤š™©š™š™žš™£š™œ š™Øš™š™š š™˜š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™™š™¤ š™©š™¤ š™˜š™š™–š™£ļæ½...
127K 3.3K 25
āš™„ š™Øš™š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™š™–š™«š™š š™ š™žš™”š™”š™šš™™ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™©š™š™–š™© š™£š™žš™œš™š™©.āžš™”š™¤š™Ŗ š™Øš™–š™® š™©š™¤ š™©š™š™š š™¢š™–š™£ š™¬š™š™¤ š™Øš™–š™© š™žš™£ š™©š™š™š š™™š™§š™žš™«š™šš™§'š™Ø š™Øš™šš™–ļæ½...
361K 7.1K 21
Y/N begins to work at the BAU and is instantly interested in Aaron Hotchner. After several years and many crazy events, they try to work out their tr...
43.9K 899 103
Emily Prentiss is a new member of the FBI's BAU team. She meets a tall, dark haired man. From what she can tell he never smiles, but she wanted to ch...