Dark Days (BillxDipper)

By Panty_Clipperz

Dipper and Mabel are turning 21 and are back in Gravity Falls, but everything seems to change when Bill finds... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
Epilogue

XIX

1.3K 52 1
By Panty_Clipperz

AN: Full credit to the artist~~

     Wendy showed up at the shack at the time she promised, Bill seemed most active at night obviously so we set the time for 9. Mabel and I were in the kitchen when Wendy walked in and We all gathered into a hug. When we separate Mabel hands me the triangle necklace and I put it on after I turn it in my fingers a few times. Grunkle Stan had already gone to bed, unaware of what I was about to do. I had gone down into Grunkle Ford's lab earlier today and looked for an artifact that we had used before. Ford had gone away on a trip about two months ago and wasn't going to be back for a while but that was okay, I had wished he was there a few times to help me and to talk to but I was proud that we had figured it out on our own. I shove the thought of Ford from my mind and hug Wendy and Mabel one last time. "Remember, only if I call you. Don't even come upstairs if you don't have to" I stated firmly, I meant every word, I was terrified that something would go wrong and I didn't want them in danger if it came to that. Neither were happy about the situation, but for my sake had agreed regardless. I loved them both more than before in that moment and I told them. "I love you guys" I whisper. To my surprise the both of them say it back without hesitation and I feel a small smile tickle my lips as I duck upstairs and take a deep breath before I walk into my room. 

     Mabel hadn't let me in my room last night or today while she finished setting up. I was surprised to see it had been cleaned, papers stacked on the desk and bed neatly made, some pages still scatter the floor but I could walk around in here now. Candles had been lit and dripped onto the surfaces they sat on. I took another deep breath and picked up the book. I stare at the circle and symbols drawn on the floor and notice something glued to the floor around it, it sparkled and I left it be, knowing it had something to do with what precautions Mabel had set. I grip the necklace in my free hand and it was warm to the touch, almost like it had a pulse. Mabel had coated it in something and I know it was a form of protection. Clearing my mind I begin the chant, ancient latin words that my mouth had difficulties forming. A breeze had started flowing in the room, papers skittering around, my hair lifts from my head and I feel the air touch my birthmark, making my skin tingle. I kept my focus on the book, my fingers tightening around the necklace as I felt the floor rumble and shake, the air seemed to scream in my ears. I kept my heart steady, my words calm and clear. Then I looked up and stared at the circle that was glowing violently, saying the last word. "Bill

     All the candles went out and the wind rushed to a stop, the air vibrated slightly and I couldn't see anything in the deafening silence. After a few heartbeats I wondered if I did it wrong, but then the candles re-lit themselves and glowed an angry orange, illuminating the room. "You've got some balls kid" A voice says and I turn my attention back to the circle. As long as the seal works and he remains in the circle I'm safe, I remind myself. It helps me keep calm and my mind on track. "I must admit, I'm impressed" He says with a wicked grin, standing dead center in the circle. Bill Cipher. In the flesh. By my doing. I slant my eyes at him. "Bill, glad you could make it" I say, proud of the calm in my voice, I close the book in my hand and set it down on the desk beside me. "Well, not like I had a choice, but I don't mind one bit" He says, a dangerous glint in his eye but I refuse to let him faze me. "So what do you want?" He says, his smile drops a little as his eyes narrow at me. "I do believe that's my line, Bill" I say, feeling a confidence I haven't had in a long time and I step forward as close as I dare get to the seal and stare at the cocky demon leaning on his cane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.9K 23
"Bill. . ." Tears up "I've missed you" "P-P-Pinetree?" *hugs pinetree tight* "Me too" he whispered When Dipper and Mable are 18 they visit Gravity...
153K 4.6K 18
It's Dipper and Mabel's third summer in Gravity Falls, but things don't go as smoothly as their second one. Weirdmaggedon has started all over again...
239K 6.9K 23
After a terrible car crash resulting in the death of their parents, 17 year olds Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent back to Gravity Falls to live with t...
301K 7.7K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...