Yeah, You're My Superstar ||...

By sereniity-

"Give me one good reason why I should forgive you. I've been mad at you twice in one day, Riele. I'm never li... More

Gianna: Social Media Ain't Real Life
Gianna: You Got It, Girl. You Got It
Gianna: You Just Got Played
Gianna: The Truth Will Set You Free
Jhacari: Funny What A Smile Can Hide
Jhacari: Gimme A Break
Jhacari: What Were You Thinking, Jhacari?
Jhacari: Can't Do This No More, Man. I'm Done
Jhacari: Run, Jhacari, Run
Jhacari: Yeah, Jhacari. What's The Sitch?
Jhacari: You Had One Job, Tayahna. One Job
Jhacari: Yeah, You're My Superstar
Jhacari: Okay, So He's Jhacari. Get Over It. Jeez
Jhacari: Popular? I Know About Popular
Jhacari: You've Got To Be Kidding Me
Jhacari: 1st Class Plane? More Like 1st Class Pain
Jhacari: But Your Lies Ain't Workin' Out, Look Who's Hurtin' Now
Jhacari: Insane In The Membrane, Insane In The Brain
Jhacari: Take Me On A Trip, I'd Like To Go Someday
Both: Jhacari's In LA & He Needs Somewhere To Stay
Jhacari: Didn't Go Very Far With The Superstar (Part 1)
Both: Didn't Go Very Far With The Superstar (Part 2)
Both: Flipping Hell, Riele.. That's So Not Swell
Both: Not All That Glitters Is Gold
Both: Instagram's Not Reality, It's A Highlight Reel
Gianna: Welcome To NBA Basketball Camp
Gianna: What's Done Is Done, Son. You Screwed Up, That's No Fun
Gianna: Gianna, Rukayat, Rukayat, Gianna
Both: Success Doesn't Equal Happiness
Gianna: What Did You Do Now, Riele?
Both: Hope I Didn't Make A Mistake Coming Here
Both: When A Fan Meets Her Man (Part 1)
Both: When A Fan Meets Her Man (Part 2)
Jhacari: Hang Up And You Die, My Guy
Jhacari: Don't Know What I Got Myself Into
Jhacari: Wanna Mess With Me? You'll Regret It, B
Both: Need All The Help I Can Get
Both: Did I Ask You To Interrupt Me?
Both: Thinkin' Of A Masterplan
Epilogue: You Have Reached Your Final Deathstination

Jhacari: Be Careful What You Wish For

31 4 12
By sereniity-

Argentina

Hold up.

Did Kuzivakwashe just tell me that I can go on the plane to Mexico for free?

No she didn't.

Yes, she did, Jhacari.

Yes she did.

Jhacari was originally at the back of the line to take him to Mexico, but now he was at the front of the line instead, as people said that they could have pushed past him.

Why?

Because he was Jhacari.

That was why.

He wasn't against him going to Mexico for free or anything, but Jhacari did oftentimes feel kind of guilty that people had given him special treatment just because he was an Instagram sensation.

"Uhm, you sure? You really want me to go on the plane for free?"

"Anything for you, Jhacari," Kuzivakwashe smiled. "You know what, you can even have first class. And we'll let you go on the aeroplane first."

Jhacari had kept on thinking about the downsides of being famous that he had totally forgotten about the good things as well.

He had thanked her before asking her if there was a place for him to sit in silence as he didn't always like publicity, and people asking him for his autograph every ten seconds.

Although the last bit was all said in his mind.

Jhacari wanted a place to sit in private, yeah.

But he had just said that he had liked his personal space, as he didn't want Kuzivakwashe or Eunice asking questions as to why he didn't like publicity and all that.

After his talk with them, Jhacari had sat down in his waiting area for the first class plane to Mexico, surfing his Instagram page.

Shockingly, no one had even come to him to ask him for his autograph, but that was kind of short lived— although more on that later.

40K+ notifications? Jhacari had complained to himself when he had seen that huge number on his screen. Give me a break.

He hadn't even bothered checking any of them, with about two thousand of them being private messages from people asking Jhacari to follow them back, but he didn't.

He had followed people if he wanted to, not because people had said he should.

Although sometimes, he had hosted competitions on his page where the winner(s) would have received a permanent follow from him, or he had followed fan pages of him, as long as they weren't too extreme or anything.

Jhacari had gone on his homepage, surfing through things, but he didn't like any of them.

Until he had come across a picture of Kobe Bryant and his daughters... or more specially, Gianna.

Off to drop Gianna at basketball camp for three weeks. We'll miss you, Gianna ❤️

Wish I was a part of that family. Jhacari had sighed to himself. Kobe Bryant seems like a cool father.

How ironic, wasn't it?

Jhacari wanted Gianna's life.

And Gianna wanted Jhacari's, but none of them were aware of this as they didn't actually know each other yet.

Though they were probably never going to meet each other in real life at all.

However, Jhacari didn't actually want Gianna's life, he just wanted to be a part of her family really, but that was it. 

The truth was, Kobe Bryant was his biggest idol ever, so he had kind of always wished to meet him in person, even though social media was just a highlight reel really Jhacari knew that very well.

Should I follow Gianna?

Kobe had tagged her Instagram profile in the photo he had just taken, and now Jhacari was just staring at it helplessly, but he didn't even know why.

Gianna only had 2K followers on Instagram, so nowhere near as much as Jhacari's one million plus, but eh.

Quality over quantity any day, right?

Jhacari was literally just about to follow her but he didn't as something had changed his mind.

Did this girl seriously photoshop herself with me even though we've never met before?

Forget it.

I absolutely hate fan girls.

He didn't really hate them though, he had liked them— some of them, although others had done his head in.

The excessive fan girls had done Jhacari's head in the most, the ones that had a massive crush on him and everything.

Gianna seemed like that type.

If she fully had the audacity to photoshop herself with Jhacari, saying that she had met him then of course she was an excessive fan girl.

A lot of girls had done that before though, but Gianna had done this more than once— although it was Jhacari's fault as well, for scrolling so down on her page.

Poor Gianna.

If only she knew how close she was to get a follow from her ultimate sensation, idol and superstar Jhacari.

Jhacari had then realised last minute when he was just about to leave Instagram for good that he hadn't really posted anything on there in a long time.

He had then taken a selfie of himself but his insecurities had come back to him as he didn't always like his face.

Hate the way I look, man. I look horrible.

Hence why he had edited most of his photos.

He had taken a picture of the background behind him saying to his Instagram followers that he was taking a holiday to Mexico.

With absolutely no one realising that that was far off from the truth except from Davonte and Jazaniah themselves.

No one knew that Jhacari was only going to Mexico in the first place because he had hated his life in Argentina so he wanted to run away there.

Feel like I can't be myself on this app but it is what it is, I guess.

"Excuse me, are you Jhacari?"

As he literally had nothing else better to do right now, Jhacari had reluctantly checked all of the messages on his Instagram, but lowered his phone to see some Asian woman and her daughter staring at him.

Oh gosh.

Not this again.

But Jhacari didn't have time to argue, so he didn't.

"Yeah, I'm Jhacari. What's up?"

"My daughter here is a huge fan and she's always wished to meet you in person, and now is her chance to. Can she please take a picture with you? It would make her day."

Whoa.

A picture?

It was normally an autograph.

This was new.

He sighed before saying anything else.

"Be careful what you wish for. And look ma'am.."

He was about to say that he was too tired to do this, but he didn't as he had kept on staring at her daughter who was staring into his soul.

Jhacari couldn't have said no to her, and normally he would have no to people asking him this but this family seemed different.

He had said fine then he had taken a picture with the seven year old daughter, who hugged him before telling him that he had made her day.

Yeah, her day was made so she was happy right now.

But Jhacari's day was the opposite thing.

It wasn't really a happy day at all.

Not really anyway.

Far from it.

And things had all started a little bit like this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 3.5K 63
"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapoor *~* β™‘Nina Sureshβ™‘ Fun, loving, selfle...
357 29 12
He never believed in love but destiny has another plans for them. Reyansh Malhotra - is a 28 year old ruthless, arrogant, self made billionaire , CEO...
41.5K 1.6K 62
"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is....this is just a joke, but it's not funny...
60K 860 38
This is my first story sooo🀨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...