Just let me love you

Por psathya2018

you are an army .who is a casual girl. one day you got msg from a person in twitter.. who changes your life... Más

Author Note
Intro
Pinky Promise
Joon oppa
New name
Woirred Feelings
New Turn
Got to see you
Excited to see you
Meet Ends unexpectedly
Your arrival
Too close yet too far
Will we meet Ever ?
Will this wait end?
Let me see you
Change in PD
Finally together
Meeting Bts again
Getting close
Which Marriage
Talking to your Mom
Heading to Busan
Dream of jimin mom
Accepting you
Adoring Jimin
Getting close to JM Mom
Your dairy
Peak of your past
What to do now
Back to India
At your absence
That Scare
In FlashBack
FlashBack part2
FlashBack P3
FlashBack P4
FlashBack P5
End of FlashBack
Marriage
Project Submition
Surprise Gift
Surprise visit
Fear of losing you
New Staff
New Project
Haters Plan
Unstable Health
The Anger
She is Mine
Announcement
live with you
After Marriage

Upset

471 22 4
Por psathya2018

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are talking care of yourself

Heart you all

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

You tried so much to avoid his thoughts... But you are remembering his words "why are you worried about me"... Repeatedly... You were so frustrated & sad.. So you went home to take rest... But your not able to take rest.... You are thinking like "ntg like that.. I was just worrying because he is my frd... Ahhh plzzz get out of my mind..... "you shouted on everyone near you as your irritated... So sad... You sleep by crying... Soon you went into sleep..

Next day

You woke up with head ache as you cried so much last night... Jimin was also worried because he asked you like that... He was waiting for your msg... But your not ready to do so... He was sad too... He went to take coffee with the members... Members noticed that he was sad... So they asked him

Jk: hyung wt happened... Are you ok?

JM: ya I'm ok... Ntg happened y?..

RM: we don't think so your fine... Is everything ok?

JM: ya hyung... Don't worry... I have some head ache that's it...

V: hmm did you both fought are wt

JM: who?

Suga: ahh don't act... He is asking about y/n..

JM: hmm ntg like that... * head down*

Jhope: jija... Is everything ok?

JM: yaa hyung y you all are irritating me now..

Jin: we are not irritating... Your getting irritated unnecessarily... We just want to help you... So you can overcome your trouble... That's it... Guys leave it... Why you people poking himm... We can see he isn't good rt... If he wanted to say he will... Don't force him...

Members: yaaa ok(at a time)

JM: ntg like that hyung... I don't know what to say... If it is my mistake... * stopped*

RM: what happened exactly... Is it about y/n?

JM: Hmm yaa

V: wt... What you did... I think she got to know it is jimin... Did you all noticed... How he behaved on stage... Giggling & telling everything... Without any idea of this world... Omggg.. If I didn't stepped wt would have happened...

Suga: you stepped?

V: Hmm ya... Then he came into real world & when we went off stage he thanked me tho... But it's dangerous if you do like this...

JM: ya I know... Hmm I don't know it happens to me when I think of her...

Jin: your in love men... Just accept it...

JM: I too want to... But I don't know... Hmmm I think I hurt her...

JH: wt happen...

JM: actually as we had concert I didn't msged her... I didn't get time at all... When I'm about to msg her someone started calling me... I was just irritated... & staff took my phone... Then they keept it somewhere in... After the concert they didn't handover me the phone... And I sleept in car... So after coming here I directly went to bed... So I didn't spoke to her the whole day

Jk: hoo now I understood... As you didn't spoke to her she is angry on you & not talking with you from that time rt...

JM: no not exactly... When I woke up & check my phone their was so many msgs of her... Asking me how I'm.. Why I'm not talking to her & all... Then after seeing her msg... I replied her as I was busy & all... &... *signs*

V: &? Wt happened... Tell us...

JM: & I asked her why she is so worried if I won't msg just for a day... So she said it's ntg... She just care for me that's it... & she left by saying she have some work... & after that she didn't msged me... & I messaged her this morning as gud morning... Every day she use to say something or other thing with vgm msg.... But today she didn't... She didn't msged yet... But she will be woke up at this time daily... & I think I hurt her... By asking that.... She don't share her feelings with anyone... &... I'm scared hyung... I don't know why...

Jin: hmm dont worry jimin... Ntg will happen... She will be alright with in few days... Just give her time... & ask her to come to our concert, You book it... I'm sure if she comes she will come to see you,But on name of BTS... I garent... If she don't like you... She will tell that she may come next time... Ok?

JM: ya hyung... It's a good idea tq... I will ask my friend to make passport for her... Tq hyung... Tq so much.... I love you all... If you don't mind I will go chat with her...

Members: sure....

Jimin left..

Members talking

Rm: he started loving her without knowing... But we can see in his eye... He loves her so much..

Jin: yaa I too feel exactly same...

V, jk: we tooo

Suga: yaa we should help him...

JH: yaa....

At your place

You saw his msg... Your eyes started watering again.. But you controlled them & keept very good morning to him... & went to fresh up....

You completed your daily routine... & went out of your room... To have some thing... As you didn't eat anything yesterday from afternoon...

You keept break fast to eat... But your not able to eat it... Your not in mood to... But you have to eat as to survive... & to avoid stomach ach as you have gastric trouble... After having a lil something... You went to phone to inform your boss that your not well to go to office... As your stomach is upset.... After that you saw that your mother msged you... You replied to her... As you are living away from your family because of job... You people meet in phone usually....

Then you saw jimin msg...

At jimin place...

He came & msged you....

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

What did jimin msged y/n... Do y/n agree with him... Will y/n get to see BTS... Will they both see each other... Will they confes.. Will they be together... Let's see in next part..

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

285K 8.9K 74
𝑖𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖, 𝑎 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦, 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛, �...
2.1K 283 12
The monotony of his life ceased the day he met a love he's never known and he will do everything in his power to keep the cycle broken. *Park Jimin...
1.8K 511 21
[ Completed ] •look me in the Eyes, then tell me pretty Lies• --------------------------♡---------------------------- What will you do if the person...
76.6K 2.6K 9
You are new at school and all the students were warning you about this particular guy. You didn't think he could possible be that bad so you decided...