SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT

De XiaxeLM

[R-18] The only thing I remembered, that I spent my teenage years in getting my so-called revenge. My mind wa... Mai multe

"Meraki"
I:SEÑORITA
II:SEÑORITA
III:SEÑORITA
IV:SEÑORITA
V:KNIGHT
VI:KNIGHT
VII:KNIGHT
VIII:KNIGHT
IX:SEÑORITA
X:KNIGHT
XI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XII:KNIGHT
XIII:KNIGHT
XIV:SEÑORITA
XV:SEÑORITA
XVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XVII:SEÑORITA
XVIII: SEÑORITA
XIX:SEÑORITA
XX:SEÑORITA
XXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXII:KNIGHT
XXIII:KNIGHT
XXIV:KNIGHT
XXV:KNIGHT
XXVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXVII: SEÑORITA
XXVIII:SEÑORITA
XXIX:KNIGHT
XXX:KNIGHT
XXXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXII:KNIGHT
XXXIII:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXIV:SEÑORITA
XXXVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXVII:KNIGHT
XXXVIII:SEÑORITA AND KNIGHT
XXXIX:KNIGHT
EPILOGUE

XXXV:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT

41 13 17
De XiaxeLM

ROWAN

There were always men walking around the house. It was unusual for this late afternoon that they were nowhere to be seen. I hoped they weren't slacking because the Pruitte family had an emergency in their company. Otherwise, I just thought that their number was reduced to one-eighth, to the point I barely notice them.

The atmosphere was so venomous that gave me an ominous feeling. I tried to be calm as I exited from the kitchen. I breathed in the scent of my baked cookies for Kadi.

It was almost time for his therapist to finish checking him when I headed up the familiar luxurious wooden staircase. But I had been waiting for a half-hour in the living room on the second floor.

I was supposed to ask a favor to his therapist to give him the cookies, yet they took rather so long that it bothered me. To be honest, I had been paranoid about our situation to the point Kadi tried to appease my mind every time we could talk.

This kind of situation was what I was afraid of. The disappearance of the guards and the doubtful time the therapist had been staying in the Kadi's room.

Another thing was, Thor was supposed to be with them. But he had a sudden emergency to take care of. There was something wrong with the sequence of coincidence. I was thankful that Rosseitte had been bugging brother Mika-el to bring her with him to his office, I hope she's doing fine there.

First of all, I had to satisfy my intuition that had been screaming inside of my head.

My hands sweated as I hold the knob of the wooden door. I slowly twist my hands together, but the door was locked. A cold chill spread all through my body.

I gasped, taking a step back.

We don't lock the door! The second door of the living room through Kadi's room wasn't allowed to be locked since he may be asked for assistance at any time. Shit!

My hands hurriedly pulled out my phone from my pocket and started to send a message to his cousins. I froze up on my feet when there was someone behind me. I immediately sent the message.

A hand grasped my arm, forcing me to haul me back. I glanced up at the person behind me with trembling knees—almost about to give in.

A second, I paused because of shock. I immediately slumped to the floor when I recovered my mind. My body was still shaking because of fear. Crimson almost killed me from a heart attack.

"Meg," I said, trying to calm my breath.

He leaned lower. "Can you stand?" he whispered.

I was about to rant out my anger that I'd held inside, but he pressed a hand on my mouth. I frowned. "What?" I hissed in a low voice when he took off his hand.

"She's here," he said, slowly straightening himself. He looked around for a minute and softly laugh all by himself. I helped myself to get back on my feet.

I gave him a sharp look. "What do you mean?"

I raised an eyebrow when he easily opened the locked door without breaking a sweat. "The witch, in your mind." He strode on his feet as silently as he can.

It left my mouth agape. "Shit, what—I mean, where?" My eyes followed his thumbs that jerking to Kadi's room. It shook my mind and made my body go tremble once more. I pressed a hand on my chest that had started to hurt because of the tension. "Don't tell me you planned this?"

He grinned. "You think so? I'm not this careless though."

I paused and started to analyze things. "Then?" I asked worriedly.

I can't think straight!

His eyebrows went up as he took in a deep breath. "We should rather move than talking so you can have a happy story with him." I couldn't catch up on the last few words he said when he walked away from me.

My feet abruptly moved to follow after Crimson. "What are we supposed to do?" I shot him another question in an undertone that made him glared at me.

"Just be in front," he muttered, standing in front of Kadi's room, gripping my arm. My eyebrows met because of confusion. He sighed. "You'll be in the front line, I'll back you up."

The holes of my nose widened as I tilted my head. "Seriously?" I queried in a whisper as I looked at his face.

This psycho is a real nutcase.

He grimaced. "It is your husband." I nervously bobbed my head. Yeah, he is my husband. At once, I hesitated because if I barged in without a good plan. One wrong move and our lives will be at stake.

Right, what the hell with the negativity? I'm a Señorita! Yes, basta-basta, isa akong Señorita.

Crimson was insanely good at opening a locked door. "Ready yourself," he warned.

Shit. I was about to kick the door when it suddenly opened. Kadi surprised me when he pushed the door to open it more, using his whole body.

"Mmm!"

The blood in my body felt it was drained out as I went paralyzed when I caught the running out of Rosseitte in my arms.

Why are you here?

I was snapped back to reality when Crimson shoved me to the ground.

When my face landed on the ground, I saw Kadi was also lying flat on the floor on the other side of the door. I squirmed in fear, covering Rosseitte in my arms when I heard loud noises of guns.

I couldn't gather my thoughts on this situation. Only stings in my body that only registered to my mind. It was not my fault for throwing myself in this situation without a fucking plan. In the first place, if those bad people hadn't done these horrible things, there will be no such situation like this.

I tried to hold my consciousness by biting my lower lip. Kadi was only a few feet away from me, extending his arm to me. His eyes were shedding tears as he stared at us. He wasn't able to move from his position. His mother was sitting on top of him.

She was widely smiling at me, holding a knife in her hand. I couldn't hold back my tears when my gaze went back to Kadi. My eyes widened when his mother threw her knife to me. I screamed with tears as I rolled myself, still trying to protect Rosseitte and hiding behind a wall. I could only hear her laughter.

Crimson's laughter overpowered her laughter. "What spectacular scene. Bravo!" He clapped his hands, laughing like a madman. His laughter made Kadi's mother shut her mouth.

"I made another perfection," he exclaimed, laughing once again. "Killing all the trash peasants without wrinkling my clean and white clothes—excellent. Yes, I am."

I realized that there were no longer gunshot noises. I remained to lie on the floor. I flinched when Crimson lifted my body up. He took Rosseitte away from my arms. He gently aided me to stand up as he handed me his gun.

"Meg," he sang, "it's your time to put everything to end." He tugged a lock on my hair, standing behind me. "Go, shoot her. Don't worry, there's enough bullet to make her dance." He cackled to my ears. "Move your hands or she'll kill your knight. Señorita, think later, just pull the trigger."

My hand shook as I aimed the gun. "Please, die."

KADI

A cloud crossed over my sights. A small flash of light glowed and strikes eyesight, in my darkroom. My head was muddled. I felt like I want to touch someone. My body was also craving to be touched.

My body was heating up to the point that I tore off my clothes and got naked. A few minutes later, I noticed that people crowded my bed. They tied my arms and legs, spreading it widely. I tried to fight back, but they outnumbered me.

"Yes, I sneak in. Dad?"

"Who's that?"

"Dad!"

"Shut her up."

Rosseitte, what are you doing here?

"My love,"

"My love, I miss you."

I could only hear voices. Only Rosseitte's voice that I could recognize. But the line of the woman was familiar. I had a rough guess that she's my mother.

I can't see anything. Are we in danger? But I don't understand. I don't have strength in my body. Am I drunk or under the influence of drugs? How?

"Why it's not standing up!"

"Do something!"

Sorry, even you want to beat me up until death. It will only stand up to the woman I swore my pledge.

"My love, it is me. Kathryn your beloved woman. Don't run away again. Okay?"

"Let's make love—again."

Again? I'm begging you please don't do it in front of my daughter.

Since my eyes had adjusted to the darkness. I slowly looked around, searching for Rosseitte. Once I saw her, I can't help but cry when she was squeezing her eyes shut. I turned my gaze and saw my naked mother, swallowing my inches. I bit my lower lip, as I groaned.

Don't look at daddy, dear. Just close your eyes. Just wait a bit, I'll let you escape this.

My mother forced me to look at her face, but I brought it back to Rosseitte's direction. It enraged my mother to the point she took it out to my daughter.

No!

"Bitch! It's because of you that he can't make love to me."

"Ma'am!"

I don't know if I'll be grateful that the drugs had worn its effect on me. I took the chance to untie myself as her people were trying to stop her from beating my daughter. I dived my whole body to protect Rosseitte. I hurriedly made my way to the door as I carried her in my arms.

It's okay. Just close your eyes—I'm sorry if all I could do was to be sorry and think of trying right now.

I secretly wrote "Mimi" in Rosseitte's stomach as I tried to carry her. I could hear her whimpers that frustrate me more. When I opened the door with my body, it made my heart leap in shock when I saw Rowan was standing outside. I dropped Rosseitte out of my hands.

Out of a sudden, I was a slam on the ground. I couldn't move, it was hard to breathe.

The sounds of gunshots slightly got me back to my senses. When my eyes landed on Rowan, who was lying down on her stomach, covering Rosseitte with her body.

I broke down, seeing blood on her body. She looked back at me, biting her lips till it bleeds. My mind was still fuzzy, trying to gather my strength.

My mother noticed that I was able to move my hands and reaching Rowan. She immediately threw a knife over to Rowan, fortunately, she was able to dodge it. She laughed like a villain in movies, pounding her body to my back. It disgusted me that I puked and sicked to my stomach.

Fuck this syndrome disorder that it still got a moment to worsen my state.

I tried to shake off my mother from pinning me down. She tittered as she hammered my head.

Fuck!

No matter how crazy this situation could be, but Crimson's lunatic laughter thundered and was worse than crazy. I couldn't clearly hear his voice while he was talking to someone.

"Go, shoot her. Don't worry, there's enough bullet to make her dance."

It gave me a shiver when I heard his phrase.

"Move your hands or she'll kill your knight. Señorita, think later, just pull the trigger."

I clenched my fist when I heard his words.

Fuck you, psychopath! Don't you dare to play Rowan, under the likes of yours.

I screamed silently without a sound. I wanted to stop her, but there was no voice coming out.

Damn it!

"Please, die."

"No!"

To be continued...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.3K 157 116
Bitchesa Queens 1 of 5: Freiya & Freineziel An epistolary ( COMPLETED ) Freiya, a bold and confident woman, becomes smitten with a man who is not int...
103K 5.3K 55
Skylar De Luca came from an average family. She's a strong, confident, and bold woman who knows her own mind, in short, she's a badass. She's sexy, s...
27.3K 788 34
Blood Moon Metropolis Book 8 Willow is an introverted hyperpolyglot who prefers a quiet life away from the city. She and her twins love the life they...
TAK De dharkgem

Vârcolaci

110K 178 1
THE ALPHA KING She don't know herself that much, she finds herself so mysterious because even her own name- she's not sure what it is. Her mother's n...