sweet honey | aaron hotchner

By goldencloud-s

โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข ๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ข๐š. a mythical drink that makes the drinker taste what their heart most desires. After o... More

1 - oh baby
2 - the night shift
3 - all things disney
4 - fifteen hours later
5 - henry
6 - debates and diaries
7 - our first unsub
8 - to clear things up
9 - one too many
10 - cinnamon and whiskey
11 - 'the white album'
12 - it comes with the job
13 - stay
14 - the interrogation room
15 - no doubt about it
16 - sleep whenever you can, wherever you can
17 - l'atalante
18 - 'you understand?'
19 - hotel room
20 - sunflower
21 - olive, ben and toby
22 - i'm going to be okay
23 - whipped cream
24 - called back
25 - going back home
26 - the secret door
27 - irish coffee
twenty eight
29 - all the way from NY
30 - we need to 'talk'
31 - first case back
32 - lookalike
33 - in the way
34 - oak street
36 - flour fight
37 - under different circumstances
38 - sweet creature
39 - pancakes and lingerie
40 - we've been made
41 - for making him happy
42 - three words, eight letters
43 - get down on your knees
44 - midnight memories
45 - i wish we had more relaxing days
46 - sweet honey

35 - the big question

24.9K 767 544
By goldencloud-s

——

The only thing Aaron could feel was pain. His whole body was on fire, he didn't think he could move but all he wanted to do was run. He didn't know where he was. He didn't remember a lot.

"Hey." He heard a soft voice say. "It's me. Olivia."

Olivia? He wanted to open his eyes and see her. But he felt like he was trapped in his own body. But he wanted to open his eyes.

He could hear her sob. His heart broke when he heard her speak. "I'm sorry." She murmured. "It's all my fault. Oh god Aaron I'm so sorry." Her voice was muffled by her tears but he could hear her as clear as day.

It wasn't her fault. Can someone tell her it wasn't her fault damnit.

He felt her hand on his and tried to squeeze it. She gasped and squeezed back. "Can you hear me? Squeeze once for 'yes' and twice for 'no'."

He squeezed once, happy that he could communicate with her.

"Do you think you could open your eyes?" She asked softly.

He squeezed her hands three times and hoped she would understand.

"Is that a maybe?" He squeezed once and that confirmed it. Maybe he could open his eyes. He tried but he couldn't. He tried again and he managed to crack them open the tiniest bit. He could see the blinding lights of the hospital room and the smell of disinfectant assaulted his nose as his body finally woke up.

"Aaron?" She squeaked. He opened his eyes fully and blinked. The hospital was so white and clean. It freaked him out sometimes. He slowly turned his head to the side and saw her. She looked as beautiful as ever. Her hair was slightly curly and her face was lit up with a smile.

He smiled at her and squeezed her hand. Her face glowed with excitement and she called the nurse and doctor to look over him. He had a check up by the doctor and drank a lot of water, he didn't realize how parched he was until he was handed a glass of water.

"Ma'am, we're going to have to ask you to leave now." The nurse said to Olivia.

"I-"

"No." Aaron croaked. "Can she stay? Please."

The nurse smiled softly. "I'm sorry sir but only immediate family is allowed to stay."

"She's my fiancé. She and my son is all I have." He said sadly. "And he's not here."

The nurses eyes softened as she gazed at the dejected man lying in the hospital bed and the young lady staring at him with loving eyes. "Okay. Stay as long as you like ma'am."

She left the room and left the two of the alone.

"I don't see a ring." Olivia joked.

Aaron smiled painfully. "Maybe one day."

Olivia felt a surge of happiness run through her. "We aren't even-"

"In a relationship?" He shifted to face her.

She nodded with a shy smile and he grinned.

"I wanted to do this somewhere else, some time else and under different circumstances." He muttered as he glanced around the hospital room. "But well, you've made me feel more alive than I've ever felt. Forget that we catch bad guys for a living." She let out a small laugh at that. "Because when I'm with you, I feel different. I feel as if I could take on the world and move mountains and stop time. When I'm with you, I don't want to be anywhere else, or see anyone else or feel anything but content and happiness when you're in the same room. They say that we don't know what the future holds, but I know mine has you in it." He was barely speaking above a whisper but she could hear every word clearly. "Be my girlfriend? We can see what the future holds for us together." He asked.

The silence was deafening in the few seconds it took for Olivia to process what he had just said. "Yes." She said softly. "Of course yes!" She said more loudly and excitedly. He smiled and she went to kiss his cheek when he turned his head. Their lips met in a chaste but sweet kiss and she smiled against his. She felt like they were in their own little bubble.

"I missed you." She said sadly.

He smiled and leaned up to kiss her on her cheek. "You still miss me?"

She laughed, "maybe just a little." She said and he leaned back and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Three hours later, Aaron was asleep and Spencer was currently trying to get Olivia out of his hospital room.

"We'll come back in the morning," he pleaded, "that's only four hours away. The hospital will call if he wakes up."

After much convincing, an attempt at bribery and trying to haul her out of the room, she relented and was now sitting quietly in the car with Spencer.

"Can we get ice cream?" She asked softly.

"Yeah! Let's go." He said as if she was driving.

She snorted and he drove to the nearest ice cream parlour.

"What can I get for you?" A young man asked from behind the counter as they approached it.

She surveyed her choices, "One scoop of vanilla and one scoop of cookie dough with gummy bears and fruit loops?" She asked shyly. "In a bowl."

The man grinned. "Coming right up. And you sir?" He asked Spencer.

"Mint chocolate chip please. One scoop in a cone." He ordered and then turned to speak to Olivia. "What is that order." He laughed.

She smiled as she remembered that time her and Aaron revisited the ice cream shop with Jack.

"Jack!" Victoria said excitedly as she saw the little boy running towards her.

"Hello Mrs Victoria." He said cutely and gave her a hug.

"Aaron, so good to see you and Jack." The warm old lady smiled at him and then saw Olivia. "And the beautiful Olivia. It's lovely to see you as well." She said jovially.

"And you." Olivia replied.

They ate their ice cream in between questions Jack was firing at the two of them.

"You work with my dad?"

"Yes."

"So you also catch the bad guys!" He said excitedly.

"That I do," she smiled.

"Cool." He paused to eat a spoonful of that weird combination Aaron had ordered when she first came to this ice cream parlour.

After they finished their ice cream, Jack shot up from his seat and bounced to the door.

"Bet you can't catch me." He said loudly and bolted out the door. The ice cream parlor was near a large patch of grass and she and Jack headed there with Aaron following behind them.

He watched as Olivia chased his son around and smiled. She caught up to him and scooped him up in her arms and started tickling him. Jack started screaming with laughter as Olivia tickled him.

"No!" He squeaked loudly and carried on laughing.

She put him down after a while and he ran to his dad.

"Daddy?" He hugged him.

"Yeah buddy."

"Is she your girlfriend?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Not yet." Aaron replied with a smile.

Jack paused. "Can you hurry up and ask her to be." He said stubbornly.

"Okay buddy." He laughed and Olivia joined them.

"Livia." Jack grabbed her hand. "Let's go." He pulled her towards the car and they got in. She sat in the back with Jack and Aaron couldn't help but feel a sense of happiness every time he heard squeals and laughs and little whispers from Jack and Olivia in the back.

"It's special." She smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 551 28
โ™•๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’๐’๐’† ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’Š๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’†, ๐’˜๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’ ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†...
55.1K 920 20
AARON HOTCHNER X READER โno, you have to hold on a little longer. please, you're all I have leftโž ยฉ written by casanovaa2 started- september 23, 202...
208K 4.5K 30
๐™Š๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ž๐™œ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ก๐™™...
32.4K 774 22
๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐’๐’๐ˆ๐๐‹๐„ | โž ๐™ฃ๐™ค, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ.โž โž ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™–.โž in which sophia holmes joins the BAU, but one...