Forbidden | Ahsoka x Reader

By Aheptanon

The saffron lightning which surges from your hands, and the burning love you have for Ahsoka. Both of which a... More

Chapter 1 | Hey Ahsoka
Chapter 2 | Confused Feelings
Chapter 3 | What Would It Be Like?
Chapter 4 | First Mission
Chapter 5 | Escaping The Citadel
Chapter 6 | Successful Mission
Chapter 7 | Should I Kiss Her?
Chapter 8 | Captured Together
Chapter 9 | Padawans Lost
Chapter 10 | Returning Home
Chapter 11 | An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 12 | Regret
Chapter 13 | A Favor For The Duchess
Chapter 14 | Trouble with Deathwatch
Chapter 15 | Can We...Talk?
Chapter 16 | First Date
Chapter 17 | The Unexpected Bond
Chapter 18 | The Dangers of 13-13
Chapter 19 | Deception
Chapter 20 | A Dreadful Night
Chapter 21 | The Funeral
Chapter 22 | Reconstructing
Chapter 23 | Still Alive?
Chapter 24 | Do I?
Chapter 25 | Yoda's News
Chapter 26 | The Feeling of Family
Chapter 27 | Telling Obi-wan
Chapter 28 | Nerves
Chapter 29 | It Was Short-Lived
Chapter 30 | The Departure
Chapter 31 | Her Comfort
Chapter 32 | A New Position
Chapter 33 | Change of Plans
Chapter 34 | General Duties
Chapter 35 | Imperfection
Chapter 36 | Across the Bar
Chapter 37 | Confession
Chapter 38 | A Sinister Presence
Chapter 39 | Share My Pain
Chapter 40 | Blades of Red
Chapter 41 | In Your Head
Chapter 42 | Will He Forgive
Chapter 43 | Rocky Ride
Chapter 44 | Love in the Open Plains
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67 | May the Force Be With You
Chapter 68 | I'm Coming for You
Chapter 69 | The Base on Kalevala
Chapter 70 | Siege, Siege, Siege
Chapter 71 | The Siege Begins
Chapter 72 | Kenobi
Chapter 73 | The Dark Side
Chapter 74 | Choices
Chapter 75 | Trust
Chapter 76 | An Uneasy Visit
Chapter 77 | The Truth?
Chapter 78 | Apologies
Chapter 79 | We All Need Love
Chapter 80 | Change in Plans
Chapter 81 | Interrogation
Chapter 82 | The Chancellors Words
Chapter 83 | Darth Sidious
Chapter 84 | Light or Dark
Chapter 85 | Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 86 | Order 66
Chapter 87 | Master
Chapter 88 | Commanders
Chapter 89 | Tatooine
Chapter 90 | The Chosen One
Chapter 91 | Waiting
Chapter 92 | Three Surprises
Chapter 93 | The Arrival
Chapter 94 | Darth Vader
Chapter 95 | A Sacrifice Is Needed
Chapter 96 | The Final Battle
Chapter 97 | Father
Chapter 98 | Then There Were Three
Chapter 99 | You Promised
Chapter 100 | He's Gone
Chapter 101 | Redemption
Chapter 102 | What's The Point
Chapter 103 | No Tears Left To Cry
Chapter 104 | Last Act of Heroism
Chapter 105 | You and Ahsoka
Chapter 106 | We Did It
Revenge of the Sith | Part 1
Revenge of the Sith | Part 2
Revenge of the Sith | Part 3

Chapter 66 | So You Choose To Fight?

7.2K 143 183
By Aheptanon

The journey to the moon of Oba Diah was the longest single journey you've taken without rest. But as soon as you had left Coruscant Wolffe desperately pulled you away to go show you your armor for Oba Diah.

"Wolffe, this better live up to the expectations your building." you tease, as he leads you through the corridors of the venator.

"Trust me (y/n). You will love it, and I bet you will never take it off."

"It must be pretty good then, and  hopefully comfortable." you replied with a chuckle. Wolffe pulled up along side a room located near the main hanger in the ship.

"We're here. Hope you enjoy it." He said getting giddy. You started to get really excited, it felt good to be happy about something which didn't matter much. You stood directly in front of the door and pressed the button for the door to open. Once the door opened you saw your armor standing in the middle of the room, and your mouth dropped in shock.

It was a set of Mandalorian armor. Though it wasn't red or blue. It was mainly black with colored accents of orange and white.

You walk into the room and inspect the armor closely. You notice the writing in black, etched over the three chest plates.

After only a moment of time, you realized they were all names. Op, Crys, Wolffe, Cody, Rex, Obi-wan, Plo and countless others. You had the biggest smile on your face. You look up the entire set of armor, taking in the orange and gray shoulder plates. Your eyes trailed up to the helmet, being so satisfied with the use of both 212th and 104th colors. A a few tears of joy slipped from your eyes. It was incredible!

"Wolffe...this is...this is amazing." you beamed.

"Glad you like it. The boys and I spent a lot of time on it. Cody couldn't settle on any shade of orange, so we just had to steal the 212th's paint." Wolffe cheers. You laugh at his comment while continuing to eye down your new set of armor.

"This...is incredible Wolffe. Thank you so much." You cheered with a massive grin. You then pulled the commander in for a tight heartfelt hug.

"I'll let you get dressed then." Wolffe says. You smile and nod, he leaves the room and you quickly get dressed. It fits perfectly and you feel so comfortable and confident in it. You place your lightsaber on your new belt before finishing off with placing the helmet over your head. You noticed that your visor lit up white when you placed it over your head.

It was amazing. Not typically the colors that a Mandalorian would wear. But it represented the two families you belonged two, which was just perfect. You took your helmet off and held it by your side as you walked out of the room and towards the bridge. Every clone you passed complimented you on your new armor which drew you into a long conversation with them. You found it so hard not to just talk with every clone, they were so amazing to chat to.

"Sorry I'm late Master." You said cheerfully walking in to the bridge.

"No need to apologize. How are you finding your new armor?" He asks.

"It's great. Perfect, and it being made by everyone close to me makes it even more perfect." you beamed

"I knew you would like it...Now...I must speak with the council regarding the mission. I'm sorry but this is only for council members to discuss." He says.

"Oh, alright. I'll speak to you when we arrive then." you reply.

"Thank you (y/n)." Master Plo turns around and faces the projection of the Jedi council. You leave the bridge thinking 'If I can't know what's going on than why am I even here?'.

For the duration of the long trip to Oba Diah, you spent most of it meditating, along with running through how you plan to bring Barriss down. You just wanted to interrupt her in whatever she was doing, overwhelm her with all the evidence, then see how it goes from there.

"(y/n), we arrive at the moon shortly. Come to the hangar." Master Plo said from your comm. You sat up and grabbed your helmet, before heading out and making your way towards the main hangar.

You head to the hangar to meet up with the Wolffe pack and Master Plo. You noticed that there was a juggernaut and two AT-TE's as well which were attached to gunships.

"General." Wolffe greeted.

"Commander."

"General Plo along with myself will be in the juggernaut, while we want you to be leading the search on foot." Wolffe instructs you.

"What are we even looking for?" you question, you know almost nothing about this mission.

"We are looking for a crashed Jedi ship. Probably a T-6 shuttle." your Master informs.

"Though it won't matter. You won't be able to see a thing down there." Wolffe comments. Your conversation is interrupted when the Venators large hangar bay doors pull open. You look up to see a small white moon, it looked so cloudy and dull, reminding you of Crait.

"Well, we better get going." you say. You head over to a gunship and get in. It immediately takes off. On the way there you put your helmet on and discuss what you plan to do with the small squad you had. Honestly you had no clue what to do once you got down there.

You felt the ship violently shake, indicating you had landed. You could hear the whistling of the strong winds outside as well as starting to get colder by the second.

"You'll need this general." A clone hands you a data pad which immediately started to scan the are for anything out of the ordinary.

"Thank you. Right, squad are you ready?" You yell over the wind.

"Yes Sir." They all reply, standing at attention.

"When we get out there I want you to keep me in your sights at all times. And inform me of anything you notice."

"Yes Sir."

"Here we go." you command. The door of the gunship opens and you feel yourself being pushed back by the strong gust of wind. After you regained yourself you pushed forwards and started to walk onto the cold and windy dust filled moon. The ground felt somewhat soft under your feet, but still quite firm. As you and your squad moved in one direction you watched small lights make their way down to the surface. You heard the activation of some small walkers as well as the large juggernaut which Wolffe and Master Plo were in.

"Master Plo, Commander Wolffe. Do I have you on communications, over?" you shouted into your comm.

"Yes we do General. Keep heading the way you're going, that's where our intel tells us the shuttle should be. We are right behind you."

"Sure thing, Commander." you tell Wolffe. You look behind you to see all walkers and men following you in a V formation.

After quite along time, probably a few hours of searching the same area on the moon, you still hadn't found anything.

"Wolffe, we have been searching for hours, and we haven't come across a single thing. It's not here." You inform Wolffe sternly.

"All of the information says it is here. If not, we can't just go searching around the whole moon."

"We've scanned the whole area 7 times already. Maybe there is no ship." you reply. You didn't get any reply back. But a few moments later you heard your Master voice.

"(y/n), we believe we have found it. We are coming out. Tell everyone to stop moving."

"Yes Master." you reply. 'Finally.' You tell all of your men to stop and eventually all vehicles and men are stationary. You see your Master along with Wolffe emerge from the dust and make their way towards you.

"It's just up ahead." Your Master informs. You follow him aimlessly through the storm until you finally see something besides white. You see a dull gray outline embedded into the ground.

"That's it." Master Plo states. You walk towards it and enter behind your Master. You turn on the flashlight on your helmet and begin to look around.

"The Hull shows substantial scoring and wear. Whenever it crashed, it wasn't recently." Wolffe announces. You continue to look around, going in a different direction, but you found nothing of interest.

"Generals, the scan checks out. It's a T-6 shuttle alright. Serial number 775519." You meet back up with your Master and enter the cockpit. You notice in the corner of your visor that your Master bent down to pick something up. You couldn't see it because his back was turned to you.

"Master, what is it you found?"

"...A lightsaber." he breathes. He ignited the blue blade and you look it all the way to the tip, the hilt didn't look familiar to you.

"I want the entire area cleared. We are taking everything back to Coruscant." your Master informs.

"Everything?"

"Everything." You exit the crashed shuttle and call the venator to tell them what had happened and to sen additional ships to excavate the shuttle. You went into the back of the juggernaut and waited for the ship to be extracted.

"The ship has been extracted. We are heading back now." your Master informs you. He then enters the juggernaut and soon after, you feel the large republic tank lift off the surface of the moon to make its way back to the ship.

"Master, do you know who's lightsaber that is?"

"I do not. The ship had definitely been there for some length of time." he told you, though you didn't really believe him.

The journey home was long and boring once again. Since the mission details was only for the council to discuss. You went and did some training against the practice droids. You needed something to entertain yourself, even though you could do the exercise without even thinking. By this point in your training, you didn't really have to focus anymore. The force guided you so easily to defend yourself.

"You find this, rather easy, don't you (y/n)?" Your Master spoke from behind you. He turned off all of the droids so you switched off your blade.

"I do." you admit turning to him.

"I think you should consider preparing for your trial (y/n). You're clearly not satisfied being a Padawan anymore."

"Master...I don't know about that."

"(y/n). You need to look inside yourself and find what you want for your future." Your Master gently tells you as he walks up to you. 'I just want to be with Ahsoka.'

"You already know my answer Master." You huff.

"(y/n)...Ahsoka is gone...and she won't be coming back. I can't and will never fully understand your situation, but...you have to start thinking about your future in the order."

"...Maybe...maybe I don't want a future...in the order." You stutter, speaking nothing but the truth.

"...What do you mean, (y/n)?"

"...I'll leave. Leave the Jedi behind me. Leave Coruscant, get away from my current dreadful and depressing life...then start a new life somewhere else."

"And where would that life be, (y/n)?" He asks, his tone expressing the shock he is in of your proposition.

"On Mandalore...where people show respect to each other regardless of any rank or age, and where the only rules are the legacy left behind through the generations past. Not the opinions of Jedi who are to blind to see what is right." You confirm.

"That's, what you want?" He choked.

"I believe that's where I belong." you state.

"I...I always thought...I always thought you were destined to become a great Jedi Master. I always thought you would have made the perfect Master to an apprentice...and when I saw you with Petro, I thought...my visions were coming true...but apparently not." He whimpered, this was the first time you had ever seen him in a vulnerable state.

"Master I-"

"You shouldn't call me Master anymore."

"I don't want to leave you Master, I don't want to leave any of you. Not Obi-wan, Wolffe, all of the clones,...Anakin. I have to leave, I have no other choice." you sigh.

"Why?"

"When I get back to Coruscant, something will happen. And I'll be forced out of the order regardless."

"Why would that happen?"

"Because, no matter what way I attempt this. The council will find about my relationship with Ahsoka. So I may as well try to leave a lasting impact by leaving voluntarily." You say firmly.

"You can still fight for the republic. I can't stop what you are doing, because I will always respect your choices regardless of the rules, but you can still help end this destructive conflict, and bring order to the galaxy."

"...I...I shouldn't." you mutter. 'You desperately want to help end this war, but you didn't want to do this to Ahsoka.'

"(y/n). We have fought this whole war together. And it is now nearing an end, and with you still with us, you will provide the republic with a better chance for victory."

"For the republic." Master Plo softly says. You chuckle at his comment. 'I have been in this war for it's entire duration. Leaving now would be so hard, knowing I left all my good friends and family to fight a war which I just abandoned.'

"For the republic." you reply, looking up to him.

"I'll help the republic end this war." you confirm.

"You are so admirable (y/n). I hope that your...new life will bring you good fortune."

"I won't leave you Master. I'll always make sure to keep in touch." you respond.

"Thank you (y/n). Now, I think we will be arriving shortly." He says, clearing his throat. 'It hurt you to see your Master so disappointed. He has trained you for the past 5 years, and now you'll leave the order. But I have no other choice.' you conclude.

You arrive back on Coruscant about an hour later. You immediately go to the temple. You instantly head towards Barriss' room, to discover that once again she is not there. You checked around the temple for a while, searching every possible spot for where she could be. You start to talk around and eventually Master Secura informs you that Barriss and her Master are on a mission. Your annoyance builds so you head back to your room. 'Now I just have to wait.' you tell yourself. You didn't have a day off for another 12 days, so you hoped Barriss would be back by then.

9 days later (This is just so I don't mess up the timeline, because this is now after S6)

Another day goes by. Master Windu, your father and Anakin were all heading to Anaxes tomorrow, so you would lose the conversations with your father. You also wanted him to be there when you convict Barriss. And luckily, he will be.

As you went for a morning walk, you saw Barriss walking with her Master. You froze in shock. This was now happening. You slowly trailed her until she entered her room, you didn't need the evidence, you already memorized it all. You ran up to her door and rapped three times very quickly.

"It's open." she said. You couldn't help a smile form on your face. 'I am going to end this once and for all.' You entered the room to see her mediating.

"Oh, hey (y/n). Nice armor." she complimented, acting calm, but she was a bit shocked when it was you who entered.

"Good morning Barris. How was your mission?" you asked inviting yourself in.

"It was...fine." you picked up her lightsaber and inspected it. You felt her entire mood change when you made this action.

"Do you think Ahsoka committed all of those crimes?" you asked. You had your back faced to her. And as you hears her move you closed the door with the force.

"...I...I don't know. I haven't done much looking into it." She nervously says.

"...Well I have. And I know for a fact, that she didn't commit those crimes."

"...Then who?" she asked. You smiled and turned around to face her. She looked scared.

"you." you stated simply, retaining your smile.

"Me!?"

"Yes."

"It's not me, how can you accuse me of that? I would never do such a thing." She spat.

"Well let's take a look back at that horrible day shall we?" you asked, but you didn't wait for a response, your confidence intimidated her.

"It's the morning of the bombing. You have made Letta Turmond feed her husband nano droids. And you know he is scheduled to work today. You want me injured. You want me to be suspected for the crime as the only surviving Jedi. So...you call me and tell me to 'help with your ship'. Then the explosion went off, and there goes my leg. Now...I had a look back at the shuttle, initially I didn't notice anything wrong with it so I thought it must be internal. But, there was nothing wrong with the ship, was there Barriss?" You asked bubbly. She looked more scared by the second, so you continued.

"Then after a lot of confusion, and pointing the blame at the wrong people, it's time for Ahsokas escape. I must say I'm rather impressed at how you handled this Barriss. Somehow, you were able to bring a clone to your small apartment on Level 1314. Apartment 8H. That's where you murdered him, then you stole his armor. You returned to the Republic headquarters and went inside. You dropped your key card by the door to Ahsoka's cell for her to escape. Then you killed 6 clone troopers with this lightsaber, making it seem like Ahsoka did it all." you continued.

"The reason you wanted Ahsoka to escape, was for her to be captured again with more evidence, convicting her of the crimes. Which you successfully did, congratulations. Since you planted a listening device in both of our room, you heard me tell Ahsoka to go to the bar, didn't you?" you teased. You noticed her gaze shift to a vase on the ground.

"And you replaced the microphone a few days after Ahsoka was executed. I have that on video." you whispered.

"So you went to the bar, planted the explosives as 'evidence' then proceeded to disguise yourself as Ventress, well played. I have also have been talking to your Master, who has confirmed with me at times when you have been away and, wow, what a coincidence? They all line up!" you beamed.

"So."

"Barriss." you slowly said.

"What."

"Are."

"You."

"Going to do..."

"Now?" you whispered. After a long moment of you staring into her face. You heard the activation of a lightsaber and a red blade swinging towards you. You dodged the attack and stood back, activating her lightsaber.

"So you choose to fight?" you tease.

"I do." she snarled. 'This is where the fun begins.'

Ooooooooooooh, this getting spicy. Also I couldn't help myself to put like 4 movie quotes in, it just felt right. Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 225 8
Good soldiers don't always follow orders. Especially when it comes down to love. "Rex..." Ahsoka whispered playfully as she tossed around a headtail...
422K 8.1K 111
You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you your life, everything changes. Gender neut...
227K 8.4K 83
"War is all he's known, but with his return, a master of darkness shall rise once again". A Young and powerful, dark lord of the old sith empire, a b...
14.4K 380 26
Anala isn't a fan of Anakin Skywalker, but little did she know he was about to turn her whole world upside down. "I can't stand you" "I know" THERE W...