Moon and Stars || OT7

By lilosworld

"How can the reason you don't want me at Big Hit be that you're afraid the boys will fall in love with me?"... More

Prologue: Who's that?
The ISACs
The ISACs pt.2
The Afterparty
The Boyfriend
Awards
The Collab
The Collab pt.2
Release Day (m)
The Label
Messed Up
Moving
Truth or Dare
Bruised
Amends
I'm Free
Season of Feelings
Valentine's Day
Confusion
The Kiss
The Kiss pt.2
Enamored (m)
Not So Secret (m)
Revealing
Love
Jealousy
A Celebration of Sorts (m)
The Tour
Welcome Back
Halloween
Relationships
New Friends
Suspicions
The Family
The Family pt.2
Finding Out
Awards to remember
The End
Wake Up
Recovery
Secrets
My Choice
Issues
In My Feelings
Fake Love
Forgiveness
A song about you
Crush
Chaotic
The Party
The Party pt.2
The Party pt.3
A Promise
The Date
Christmas (m)
Baby
Lockdown
Quarantine
First Time (m)
Stuck With You
Interventions
Therapy
The Photographer
Tension
What prison has done
New Steps
Another reveal
Hey Sister (m)
Backstage
Games
No More Playing
Late Nights (m)
The Dinner (m)
The Aftermath
Hurting (m)
Losses
The Wedding
The Wedding pt.2
The Morning After
New Beginnings
Surprise
Parents
Birth Day
Babies
Epilogue: Ever After
~ Character Index ~

What happens in Paris

660 32 1
By lilosworld

November 2022

Six curious looking heads with big rounded eyes surround Moonhae as she leans back on the couch at the company. Her back is already killing her and she's only halfway through her second trimester. Trying to rest isn't going to happen either, because she's immediately joined by these idiots in front of her.

"Never seen a pregnant lady before?", she huffs while resting her hands on her now growing baby bump.

"N-no, we've just never seen you pregnant before", Jimin replies for all of them, making it sound like the most interesting thing in the world.

"Well obviously", she rolls her eyes, but in the next moment she flinches as there's suddenly movement within her.

"Are you okay?", Hoseok looks worried along with the rest of them.

"Yeah, it was just... kicking", she breathes.

"Maybe it's reacting to Jimin's voice", Jungkook suggests with a bunny smile, his eyes round in awe.

"Jimin say something", Namjoon prods him.

Leaning closer to her stomach, he speaks softly, "Hello, baby~"

Immediately, Moonhae can feel movement again, holding her hands against her belly in surprise. Everyone else awes loudly.

"C-can I touch, Moonhae?", Jimin asks shyly and she nods.

"Hello, little boy or girl. Are you happy in there? You know, you have the best parents out here. And they have a bunch of friends that are excited to meet you", he speaks sweetly again with his hands placed gently against her abdomen, eyes lighting up at movement under his palms, "Wow! It's really moving!"

Yoongi silently comes closer, standing next to Jimin, but too shy to ask if he can feel it too.

"You can touch too, Yoongi", Moonhae tells him, grinning at his sweet reaction.

As soon as he feels the soft kicks under his hands, his complete demeanor turns to putty, his expression showing nothing but awe as his round eyes are glued to the life that's growing inside her.

"What're you doing?", Taehyung then strolls into the room to find everyone clustered up around the couch.

"Jimin was talking and then the baby started moving", Jungkook tells him all excited, doe-eyes bigger than ever.

"It's his fairy voice", Hoseok chuckles.

"No, here, I'll show you how it's done", Taehyung pushes the others aside, so he can put his face right near Moonhae's belly. Then in that angelically deep voice of his, he starts singing a line from a song of his from a few years ago.

"Neoui nuneul bichun

Bitdeureun jigeumui nanikka

You're my boy, my boy

My boy, my boy, my boy."

Sure enough, the little baby inside reacts to the soft voice, one that seems familiar as he sings to him often.

"Hey, you don't know if it's a boy", Moonhae shoves at him a little.

"No, but I can feel it", he breaks out into a boxy smile.

"Oh, shut up", she grins.

"I want a baby", Jungkook then interrupts their moment with his sudden thought. Both of them turn around immediately.

"No", they say sternly.

"Jungkookie, you're already a baby", Jimin ruffles his hair.

"And my sister is too, so shut up", Taehyung warns him.

They joke around some more, laugh some more and play around with the baby some more. But Moonhae feels kind of bad for the one person who actually does want a baby. Jin seems sort of melancholic as he stares at her baby bump. She hopes his wish will come true soon.

"So why the hell are we in Paris?", Moonhae asks as she huddles into her winter coat on the chilly Parisian street.

"Cause you need a vacation", Taehyung comes up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and baby bump, "The pregnancy was announced to the public just two weeks ago and we need some time away from all that."

"You're not wrong", she leans into him, "But it'd be great if you stopped telling me where we're going when we're already on the plane or train or whatever. I have to prepare, you know?"

"I made sure to bring all the vitamins and medicines you need", he tells her, snuggling his cold face into her neck.

"Thank you", she lifts her hands to pull him down closer into her, enjoying the feeling when he starts kissing her neck softly.

"Shall we head out?", he leans to whisper in her ear.

"Can't we go back to the hotel...?", she pouts a little, trying to pull his lips back down towards her.

"Moonhae, are you horny?", he gives an amused smile, seeing her struggle.

"I'm pregnant, you asshole", she whines, "It's like a whole war of hormones going on in me."

He chuckles, "I promise, we'll have fun at the hotel, but I want to take you out first, okay?"

"Okay...", she pouts some more, but lets herself be pulled along by the man she trusts most.

So they set off into the city, hand in hand through the breezy streets. Long walks and deep conversations paint their little trip as they admire the scenery around them every so often. Strolling underneath the Eiffel tower, they take some pictures, even asking strangers to take pictures of them together. They get a few congratulations and compliments on what a cute family they are.

Sitting down at a restaurant on the water, they enjoy the sun slowly setting. The food is lovely, only a few things Moonhae refuses to eat, because it makes her nauseous. They both wish for a nice bottle of wine, but since she can't drink anyway, Taehyung stands with her in solidarity. As a whole, the trip is reminiscent of their trip to Japan all those years ago.

Once they return to the hotel it's already dark, but the whole city is lit up. Their hotel isn't far from the Eiffel tower and has a phenomenal view of the attraction from their room's terrace. So as they reenter their room, Taehyung starts grabbing some blankets and pillows and moving out onto the balcony.

"What are you doing?", Moonhae giggles, watching him.

"C'mon", he waves her over with a cute smile as he arranges the blankets.

When she sits down on the floof of pillows, he wraps a blanket around her to make sure she won't get cold. Then he makes himself comfortable right next to her with his own blanket. The balcony is small, but there's more than enough room for them to snuggle into each other. Both of their gazes are fixed on the view in front of them though, the twinkle of the city below and most importantly the gorgeous lights of the Eiffel tower illuminating the night.

"Wow", she can't help but whisper at the sights, "I can't believe we're here right now."

"I know", he responds in just as much of a trance.

"You really opened up my life, Taehyung", she suddenly gets sentimental, "I don't think I'd be alive right now if it wasn't for you. And yet, here I am starting a family with you."

"I couldn't be happier", he turns to her with glistening eyes tracing her side profile, "You've made me into the person I am today and I can't ever imagine being without you."

"Yeah, I guess those few times we 'broke up' we were really a mess, huh?", she chuckles a little.

"Yeah...", he laughs as well, "I think we've realized that we can't get rid of each other."

"Why, you want to?", she jokes, shoving him playfully.

"I want the opposite", he gazes into her dark eyes as she looks back out at the scenery.

"And what's that?", she turns to him with a smile.

"Spend the rest of my life with you", he says while stroking a raven lock behind her ear.

"Okay", she speaks quietly, admiring him so close to her.

"Moonhae, I...", he gets lost in her eyes.

"Huh?", she grins, encouraging him to speak, while his hand still cups her cheek.

"I am so utterly in love with you", he breathes out.

"I love you too, Taehyung", her heart flutters as she says it, as if it were the first time all over again.

"I am so lucky to have you. I am so incredibly lucky", he suddenly starts tearing up, eyes glassy in the city's reflection, "There were times where I thought I'd lost you for sure, but the fact that we're here now... I'm so lucky. And I don't want to hold off on things anymore that I know for sure that I want. Because life is fragile and I love you too much."

There's a pause, where they just gaze at one another. Taehyung mustering up his courage with teary eyes and Moonhae not knowing how to respond to what he's telling her, yet still so enticed.

"I should've done this a long time ago", he sniffs and smiles to himself as he moves around under the covers.

Moonhae's mind can't possibly grasp what he's trying to do until he lets the blanket fall off of him and she finds him kneeling right in front of her. On one knee.

"Choe Moonhae...", he pulls out a tiny velvet box while his eyes grow more glassy.

"Tae, what are you...", her breath gets caught in her throat, because she knows exactly what he's doing, but it all seems so surreal.

"Moonhae, since the moment you walked into that dining room at the ISACs, I was smitten for you...", he starts again, "When we wrote that song together with our friends, that's when I truly fell in love with you. Your passion, your dedication and your blossoming creativity. All of it- everything about you- inspires me. You became a part of my life I never wanted to let go. And I didn't have to, because you fell in love with me too."

In her emotional state, a few tears escape her along with the boy in front of her. It takes him another moment to catch his breath.

"We've been through the good, the bad and the... worst", he chuckles a little as he wipes his runny nose, "And I know that I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else but you. Because you're absolutely everything to me. Not just a part of my life anymore, but a part of me. The love and connection I feel towards you, I can't even put that into words."

"Taehyung...", she cries softly, putting a hand in front of her mouth as the tears keep coming. He's a mirror of her expression, sobbing as well, yet somehow still getting his loving words out.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Moonhae", he finally opens the small velvet box, revealing a stunning ring, it's perfectly laid diamonds glistening in the Parisian lights, "I want to be with you 'till death do us part and beyond. I love you and..."

The last sentence he brings out with a soft sob.

"Will you marry me?"

"Oh my god...", she trembles as she cries, unbelieving of the scene in front of her and still very much a hormonal mess, "Taehyung..."

It seems as though he waits for her most vulnerable moments to say the most life-changing things. The first time he said he loved her, she was on her period and the moment he asks her to marry him, she's pregnant.

"You have to give me an answer, love", he chuckles through his tears, seeing what an emotional mess she is as well.

"I... Y-yes!", she breathes, wrapping her arms around him in an instant, "Of course I will, Taehyung!"

Reciprocating her embrace, they sob into one another, letting all emotions run free. When she slowly pulls back, he takes the ring out of the box and carefully slides it onto her finger. The amount of time he's had this ring, the perfect ring to him, is almost ridiculous. Both overcome by happiness, he cups her cheeks with both hands and then leans in to kiss her.

And kisses lead to more kisses. And all this love leads to bodies intertwining. And all the emotions and hormones lead to a night of making love.

The next morning seems as much of a fairy tale as the night before. Moonhae wakes up to breakfast in bed with a huge ring on her finger, Taehyung smiling down at her and giving her a sweet kiss.

They spend most of the day calling family and friends, including Taehyung's parents and all of the Bangtan members. Each one is more excited than the next about their engagement. 

It's later in the day that they spend some time talking to management and the company. The couple doesn't want to announce their engagement to the world as they don't feel the need to. Once they see the ring or even just hear that they got married, it will be enough of an announcement. Moonhae does have the idea to have a short livestream for the fans though, telling them all about the pregnancy and sharing a bit of their lives with them. Management agrees after a while, realizing that both army and stars would go crazy to see such content.

So that's what they decide to do before dinner. While Taehyung sets up the camera and computer on the hotel room desk, Moonhae sits down on the couch that they rearranged in front of it. She drapes a blanket over her lap, not wanting to show her baby bump just yet and waits for the vlive to start.

Taehyung sits next to her as soon as they go live and they wait a few moments to speak, enjoying the soft music he's put on over his phone. Comments upon comments start rolling in all excited. It's not their first livestream together, but it's their first time showing her pregnant.

"Hello, ARMY!", Taehyung beams.

"And stars!", Moon adds with a grin.

"We wanted to talk to you guys for a bit today...", he explains cutely, "We're really happy today."

"We can answer some of your questions or we can just talk if you like", she continues, reading comments as she goes.

"Everyone's asking how the pregnancy is", he tells her, pointing at some remarks.

"Well...", she looks at the camera, but can't help smiling over at her fiancée while she speaks, "It's pretty good, Taehyung's been super caring. He massages my back, which hurts a lot."

"I've also been comforting her a lot", he adds playfully, "Moonhae would never cry and now she cries like ten times a day."

"Hey!", she pouts at him, "It's not my fault though. I don't know why I cry so much. I have pregnancy brain."

"It's actually kind of funny", he laughs while looking at her, "One moment she's mad at me for no reason, then she'll start crying and then she starts laughing hysterically."

"Not my fault", she mutters again before reading another comment, "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"We actually don't know yet", he answers, "We wanted it to be a surprise. But I think it's going to be a boy."

"It's just cause he really wants a boy", Moon explains with a smirk, "I'm not so sure about that though."

"It's a boy", he insists, "They want to see your baby bump, Moonhae."

"Ah, okay", she sighs and pushes herself up off the couch, "It's not that big yet."

Turning sideways, she shows her sizable bump to the camera, stroking her hands down over it. Taehyung also gets up to stand across from her, gently placing his hands against her abdomen. Pulling her tank top up a little and her loose pants down some, she gives them a better view of her belly and her belly button.

"Show them your belly as well, Tae", she then giggles, tugging at his shirt.

"I don't have a belly", he shys away, clutching his shirt.

"Yeah, you have a cute little tummy", she lovingly teases him, "Show them Taetae's tum tum."

"Only a little bit...", he plays innocent as he lifts his shirt just a bit.

They both start laughing incoherently, just looking at each other. After some fooling around they decide to sit down again and continue answering questions. Many come rolling in about their relationship. Avoiding all the one's about engagement, as they can clearly see the huge diamond on Moon's finger, they choose from a few.

"Who said I love you first?", she reads out.

"I did", Taehyung smiles widely, "But do you remember what your response was?"

"What? Yeah, I said it back", she blinks at him.

"No, you didn't. Not at first", he shakes his head, highly amused, "Your first response was 'I hate you'."

"No way!", she brushes against his arm.

"Yes way!", he insists while laughing, "You were upset that I made you emotional, so you said you hate me and then you went on this whole rant and at the end of it you finally said you love me too."

"But-", she can't find a good defense as she's laughing too hard along with him, "Fine, okay, that may have happened."

"I love you", Taehyung then says in a baby voice, puckering his lips and leaning towards her.

"I love you too", she rolls her eyes, but smiles, giving him a short peck on the lips.

"Ooh, this is a good question", he suddenly points at one, "What have you learned from each other?"

"What have I learned from you?", she echoes thoughtfully, "I guess... You taught me how to be all young and playful again. Something I never got to be, not even growing up, so you gave me my youth back."

His eyes twinkle at her answer, his hand finding its way to hers to squeeze it in support.

"For me it's almost the other way around", he smiles fondly, "You taught me how to be mature. You helped me grow as a person, help me shape myself into the man I am today through experiences."

Staring lovingly into each other's eyes, they almost forget the camera's on them. Snapping back to it, they still keep holding hands though. Another hour or so passes, just them and the fans building a deeper connection. The happiest they can be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
311K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
24K 934 43
"No, you're lying! What is your relationship with that guy?!" - Jungkook shouted in anger "NOTHING!!!" - Ja Yoo screamed. "How am I going to believe...
23.4K 590 39
Where college's two famous boys fall for same sweet guy. (Well that's what they thought.) But the sweet guy already has a crush on another bad boy of...