SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT

By XiaxeLM

[R-18] The only thing I remembered, that I spent my teenage years in getting my so-called revenge. My mind wa... More

"Meraki"
I:SEÑORITA
II:SEÑORITA
III:SEÑORITA
IV:SEÑORITA
V:KNIGHT
VI:KNIGHT
VII:KNIGHT
VIII:KNIGHT
IX:SEÑORITA
X:KNIGHT
XI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XII:KNIGHT
XIII:KNIGHT
XIV:SEÑORITA
XV:SEÑORITA
XVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XVII:SEÑORITA
XVIII: SEÑORITA
XIX:SEÑORITA
XX:SEÑORITA
XXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXII:KNIGHT
XXIII:KNIGHT
XXIV:KNIGHT
XXV:KNIGHT
XXVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXVII: SEÑORITA
XXVIII:SEÑORITA
XXX:KNIGHT
XXXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXII:KNIGHT
XXXIII:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXIV:SEÑORITA
XXXV:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXVII:KNIGHT
XXXVIII:SEÑORITA AND KNIGHT
XXXIX:KNIGHT
EPILOGUE

XXIX:KNIGHT

40 15 29
By XiaxeLM

KADI

I stared at Rowan as she dances in front of the mirror while I remained lying down on the bed and pretending that I'm still sleeping. A soft, radiant of sunlight stroked her face as she entertained herself. I couldn't help but secretly stole a picture of her.

She was hiding herself under with the dirty thick piece of bed sheet, taking a sneak peek of herself in the mirror and wiggled her hips like a kid.

I silently got up and took a bed cover with me. When I got near, I jumped on her side and slowly wrapped my arms around her. I was about to kiss her, but she stopped my lips using her two fingers.

My brows rose to look at her playful stares. "Good morning," I greeted and kissed her hand instead.

I softly laughed, and handed the bed cover to her, she just spanked my butt and grabbed it hard.

I grimaced, but her morning tortures didn't end up with simple harassment of my butt. Her other hand also grabbed my ear and mercilessly pulled it down. It slightly surprised me when she kissed my cheek when I thought she will bite my poor ears.

"Good morning, beauty."

I immediately turned away from her to hide my burning red face. My foot immediately headed to the bathroom.

A minute later, I was about to shut the door when half of her body popped inside of the small space in the middle. It almost gave me a heart attack.

"Brat," I hissed at her.

"Bejay said that someone is waiting for me downstairs," she said as her brows went up and down movements.

I frowned. "So?"

A wide smile carved into her face. "Pwede mauna na ko maligo?"

I scratched my neck as I opened the door wide. "Sabay na tayo."

Her eyes rolled up, trembling, and trying to suppress her laughter.

"Bilisan mo," I growled.

She laughed non stop even when we're taking a bath together. Unfortunately, I was only half-naked while she was still fully covered, although her thin clothes were see-through when it got wet.

I tried not to stare too much, mahirap na, baka kung saan pa humantong 'to.

"Sabunan mo ko," landi niya.

I groaned. "Drop it, brat."

"Shampoo?" she asked as she handed me my shampoo.

I took the shower-head and sprayed it straight to her face. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she tried to escape from the harsh shower of water.

"Evil, go away," I teased her.

"Time-pers," she joked as she made a 'T' using her two little hands. But it hadn't made me stop. The poor brat, because of her short height, she tried to slap my face but it didn't reach it.

I slapped a hand over my mouth to stop from laughing. "Go on, reach my face. You can do it," I cheered for her as I kept spraying her water.

She roared and grabbed my hair. But it hadn't made me stop with the harsh spraying, instead, I drew it nearer to her face. I kept on laughing at our situation.

Suddenly, someone knocked at the door that made both of us stop. "Mimi, stop making the visitor wait," Bejay's voice thundered from the outside.

"Let it be."

I didn't let the brat finished her sentence and I immediately covered her lips. "Just a few minutes!" I shouted from the inside.

"Okay!" Beejay shouted in reply.

Rowan and I abruptly backed away from each other and started to clean ourselves.

Our both hair was still damp from the shower when we rushed down. My brows knitted when I saw an unfamiliar face waiting in the living room.

"What made you visit me here?" Rowan spoke rudely when she sat across to an aged woman.

I gathered the kids who were innocently listening to the conversation and guided them to the kitchen.

I went to the tallest fridge where pastries were stocked, baked by the brat and Grace.

"Chocolate or ube cake?" I asked when I faced the kids after two cakes caught my eyes.

"Ube," Isaac answered in a lifeless manner, slouching in his seat. He must be pissed when he was disturbed in watching television.

Bejay clapped his little fat hands. "Hmm, Both," he beamed.

I shook my head. "No, just one."

He sulked and cutely rubbed his chubby cheeks with his palm. "Same with Kuya," he answered while pointing his forefinger to Isaac.

I nodded and slowly lowered my head to get the ube cake in a square-shaped from the fridge.

"Who wants a corner slice?" I asked as look back at them. Bejay both hands raised in a fist, smiling adorably at me. I shook my head as I put one slice to each plate.

I was about to take a bite on my cake, but I paused when Rowan slammed the kitchen door, panting and sweating. I raised a brow as I look at her.

"My fucking father summoned me to his fucking state, today," she muttered, glaring at me.

I continued to push a morsel of cake in my mouth as I listened to her cussing.

"Ang bibig, may mga bata," I gave her the same line preach.

"Samahan mo ko," she suddenly begged on her knees, wrapping her arms on my thighs.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course, I'm going with you brat. Stop harassing my legs."

She jolted from her knees and jumped. "Yes, my back up na ako. Let's bring along the kids," she suggested and overjoyed.

"Not gonna happen," I said and rose from my seat. "I'll call Brother Mika to take care of the kids."

She thrust out her chest. "Grace?" she asked, tilting her head in my face direction.

"Fine," I told her and started to head out. But before I finally went out I heard her groaned.

"Don't you dare to eat cake!" I shouted and she only hissed at me.

I hurried packing our clothes and ordered Ray-an to check and prepare the car. The brat and Ray-an, talked nonstop inside of the car as we traveled. They were talking about Asian drama and Korean idols. The kids only slept all the way while Grace patiently listened to them—while I can't.

When we arrived at the nearest private heliport, a beautiful private plane that the Pruitte family privately-owned amazed us. The kids automatically celebrated. Unfortunately, they both got disappointed when I explained things to them.

"Ohmygosh, this is my first time. Walang red carpet?" Rowan jested as she accepted my hand that I had offered.

Brother Mika also helped Grace, and coolly exited himself from the plane. The kids, waved at us as we depart. The brat, grabbed my hand so tight as she squealed in excitement.

"Don't overdo it if you don't want to end up in the hospital today," I warned her that made her calm herself. I noticed that she can only grab my three fingers because of her so small hand. I pulled out my phone pocket and took a picture of it.

So cute.

Rowan was still sleeping peacefully when we arrived at the Señorita's Estate. Grace quietly followed after me as I carry the brat in my arms. We were welcomed by a bunch of workers, or should I call them servants like what the brat often preferred.

It was late in the afternoon when we arrived. Grace was in a separate room from us. Unfortunately, they were planning to separate the three of us. I simply ignored it and stayed where I put the sleeping brat.

I was woken up from a soft touch in my face and realized that I fall asleep beside her. Our face was so close to each other and I can smell the nice scent of her hair.

"Good evening, beauty," she whispered and kissed the tip of my nose. "Are you ready to face my father?" she asked me as she slightly laughed.

I inched forward to her. "Maybe." I gently raked my fingers through her hair and tucked a lock behind her ear. "Avoid any fights, okay?"

She snorted. "As if," she proudly answered.

I gently spanked her butt. "Behave," I said into her ear as I get up to check when someone knocked at the door.

I slowly opened it. A slim woman in a maid's uniform was standing in front of me, looking up at me, towering her.

"The señor wants," she was cut off by the brat's sudden scream.

"Nice to see you again, head servant," she said, emphasizing the word servant.

"Yes, nice to see you too."

She brat smirked. "Your reply isn't needed," pagtataray niya. I silently took a deep breath. "Tell papa, we'll attend," she said and rudely pushed the middle-aged woman when it didn't leave. She was about to push the woman again, but I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

"Brat, "I warned and squeezed her wrist.

"Shit!" She tossed off my hand away.

I faced the woman again. "Go back after ten minutes," I instructed her, she obediently left after what I said.

The brat stopped stomping her feet when she noticed I went back inside. She looked back at me. "Hey, put some makeup on me." I just rolled my eyes at her. I leaned beside the bathroom's door, dialing Grace's number.

She clicked her tongue as she passed at me. "I'm going to beat their ass, tonight." The brat roared when she went inside the bathroom.

Can't people here give prior notice for this gathering? How rude.

My eyes wandered when we arrived in the dining room. My brows furrowed when it landed to my old pal-Lilo, a lone man sitting at the corner of the table.

His famous business smile was drawn immediately when he saw us. He stood up from his seat and walked toward us with wide-open arms.

"Brother-in-law," he rejoiced and slightly tapped my shoulder. He faced the people sitting on the table. "Everyone, this is my sister's secret husband, just call him Mr. Isolde," he introduced me between his low laughter.

The brat secretly faked a choke when people nodded and be amazed. "Why secret?" I said in an undertone in the corner of my mouth as I forced a smile.

He chuckled and muttered. "They thought you both got married in secret, wherein it's a half-truth."

"Matagal pa ba kayo magbubulong-bulongan? Gutom na kami ni Grace," pagsusuplada ni Rowan as she dragged Grace with her.

"Who's with her?" he asked as he pointed at Grace.

"It's a trade secret, you fucking bastard. You should have noticed me earlier with this," I hissed in a hushed tone as we walked after the ladies.

He just laughed at me. "It also surprised me. You're a fucking idiot," he spoke in a low voice.

I gracefully offered a seat to the ladies and sat between them while Lilo went back to his seat.

The brat snorted, lowering her head to my side as she secretly devoured some vegetables. I placed my elbow on the top of the table to cover her.

The atmosphere became heavy when Rowan's Father made an extravagant entrance with Lilo's mother and half-sister.

"Sosyal, may pa dramatic entrance," Rowan remarked in annoyance.

Rowan's stepsister slowly headed toward the empty seat between the brat and Lilo. When she took a seat, she hit the glass of water on her left side and it splashed to the brat's clothes-like what she purposely wanted. The Grace gasped, and the people's attention was directed to the scene. Their reaction was like waiting for what they wanted to see.

My hand automatically grabbed the brat's hand. "Calm down, Brat," I whispered to her ear.

"I am," she answered as she remained composed.

She slowly rose from her seat. "I'll go with you," I said as I jolted upright and tried to aid her.

"Iho, no need. The servants will handle it," suddenly her father interrupted as he comfortably sat as his seat.

Like what I remembered, he had a cold and dominant demeanor. I guess some people don't change even for nearly decades. He gave a signal to take away Rowan from the table. My eyes followed where she exited.

"Yes, Iho. Have a seat. You're an important guest. Let us welcome you," Lilo's mother agreed as she fixed her dress as she took a seat.

"Yes, brother. Have a seat," Rowan's step-sister said, leaning sideways. She looked at me with her saucy movements that gave me a good view of her medium-sized volcanoes with thick padding.

I tried to hide the disgust boiling inside of me. My eyes caught the fucking bastard smirked and he gave a mocking smile.

"I'm grateful for the gesture, and regrettably decline. To tell you, Señor. I'm quite a domesticated husband that devoted everything to my wife. I kindly excuse myself," I said and about to leave, but Verene grabbed my fingers.

I unconsciously flicked off her hands. "I'm sorry. I thought it was a fly," I told her as I faked a smile. It became a natural reflex for me to avoid any touch of the opposite sex that could trigger my PTSD. Although, I was quite thankful that Rowan was an exception.

My smile faded away when I turned my back. "Take me to her," I growled to a head maid when I went nearer to her

"Sir?"

"Take me to my Señorita."

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 487 14
A very disturbing obsession that start from the role playing world. "the moment you entered our lives you will never leave." SHEYA SERA dind't expect...
908 137 28
Time travel. Marami ang nagsasabi na imposible daw ito, na haka haka lamang. But when some fool really did time travelled, the world turned into some...
9.2K 235 23
The King Series #1 COMPLETED/R-18 Vampire-Romance Fantasy Sweet as honey bee alas she was named Melitta a barren woman with a mysterious ability and...
31K 1.7K 76
In her past life, Samantha died at the hands of the person she trusted the most. Though he didn't kill her directly, he was the reason for her early...