(Closed) Summer Reading Chall...

Monrosey által

*CHALLENGE COMPLETE* The #WP2020 Summer Reading Challenge is going on now through September 22nd, 2020. Find... Több

Get Ready For It!
🌟 Introduction
🌟 Reader Rules and Guidelines
🌟 Prizes
🌟 Frequently Asked Questions
🌟 Tallies and Weekly Winners
Emma that is Dead
The Death of Me
The Summer I Loved You
Wicked Games
The God Complex
Inevitable
Carrying On
Mary's Bones
Hero
The Moonlight Boy
Because You're Different
One Drop of Golden Sun
Summer of '79
Hive Island - The Awakening
Charlie and Dia
Candy Gram
Queensmen
The Forgotten Hero
The Plague Doctor's Daughter
Caught Between Our Worlds
Beautiful People
The Shady Adventures of Fabian
Savage
Mind the Gap
Seeing Red
The Anti-Adventure of Camilla Kern
The End of War
The Witches of BellaRow Street
Gunslingers and Galaxies
The Sky is Everywhere
Vampirism
The Storm Trials
The Peculiar Language of Llamas
Kiss My Sass
Made
Sweet'N Love
Hamburger Hamlet
Who We Were
The Loser's Guide to Revenge
All These Impossible Stars
The Golden Flower
The Girls Left Behind

The Gravity Myth

145 14 1
Monrosey által

The Gravity Myth by IanRCooper

Evan is an everyday guy, lacking ambition and direction. But when he wakes up captive in a pitch-black pit, he will discover the possibility of a new purpose through survival. The underground clan known as the Star-Shunners will teach him the meaning of sacrifice, and exactly what it takes to make the world go around. But Evan's resurrection comes with a price. One that makes him a murderer.

Weaving history, mythology, comedy, and brutality, The Gravity Myth plays out like American Gods by way of Fight Club. Read as Evan pulls back the curtain on a fourth-wall breaking god of many names, the absurdity of choice... and what is that horrible sucking sound at the center of the Earth?

Author Bio: Writer. Researcher. Slacker. Consumer of media and pizza. These are just a few words that describe Ian R Cooper. Unfortunately, they were the only words fit to print, you'll have to use your imagination for the rest of them.

Ian is the author of stories such as Birthright, a Southern Gothic horror shortlisted for both TNT's horror contest and the Watty's back in 20whatever. He's also currently writing The Gravity Myth, to appease the gods of shelved projects (see synopsis further down... a little more... whoops you passed it... there you go!). He loves wretched characters, which isn't really his fault, he was raised by wolf. Not wolves plural, wolf singular, and she worked the night shift. I guess you could call him a latch-cave kid.

Ian draws inspiration from authors such as Nick Cutter, Neil Gaiman, and Chuck Palahniuk. He believes that name-dropping isn't so bad when done tastefully, but speaking in the third-person is super pretentious.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

191K 8.2K 63
He was a weak man; the kind of man who belittled others to further his own game. Oh, Jobe Boston was a good looking man in love... with himself. He l...
Shrug rika által

Ifjúsági irodalom

341K 4.1K 4
Lynn is a normal teenage girl. She comes with no sob stories, and no glorious moments either. Because of that, she wasn't a standout. She was the sor...
197K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
10K 94 12
Title in progress | Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Fanfiction. Seth Meyers wasn't able to resist the urge to kiss his first guest, Amy Poehler, on nati...