SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT

By XiaxeLM

[R-18] The only thing I remembered, that I spent my teenage years in getting my so-called revenge. My mind wa... More

"Meraki"
I:SEÑORITA
II:SEÑORITA
III:SEÑORITA
IV:SEÑORITA
V:KNIGHT
VI:KNIGHT
VII:KNIGHT
VIII:KNIGHT
IX:SEÑORITA
X:KNIGHT
XI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XII:KNIGHT
XIII:KNIGHT
XIV:SEÑORITA
XV:SEÑORITA
XVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XVII:SEÑORITA
XVIII: SEÑORITA
XIX:SEÑORITA
XX:SEÑORITA
XXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXII:KNIGHT
XXIII:KNIGHT
XXIV:KNIGHT
XXV:KNIGHT
XXVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXVII: SEÑORITA
XXIX:KNIGHT
XXX:KNIGHT
XXXI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXII:KNIGHT
XXXIII:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXIV:SEÑORITA
XXXV:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXVI:SEÑORITA AND HER KNIGHT
XXXVII:KNIGHT
XXXVIII:SEÑORITA AND KNIGHT
XXXIX:KNIGHT
EPILOGUE

XXVIII:SEÑORITA

38 17 36
By XiaxeLM

ROWAN

Minutes had passed on a cold festive day, as I Rowan Mei Señorita—a crazy brat señorita— finally had a chance to unravel the gorgeous Freya Silva, the great secretary, the bitch who's living a parasitic life around my husband.

"Miss, aren't you afraid to get panic attacks because of me," she stiffly asked as she handed me food. She sat down beside me with such pride as to assert dominance.

"The audacity of this moglin!" I thought, raising a brow at her.

It was not like I was letting myself get worked up because of her. But still, annoyance was hard to ignore.

"M-R-S," I gestured my forefinger in the air, emphasizing to her that it was not a mere title. "Misses Isolde, but still a Señorita," I said with an attitude. "And do note that I'm not the one who's supposed to feel afraid in this situation." I took a pause. "What I mean is, you better do what I say, and let's enjoy the festival night, okay?" I said to her with an attitude as I curled her hair gently around my finger.

I slightly pulled her hair down when she didn't answer. "Are you deaf? Want me to clean that clogged ear of yours??"

"This is harassment," she muttered as her expression remains dead and hollow.

"We're friends as of the moment. You bought food for me, right? How can you easily forget it, my gorgeous friend," I sang as I kept on twirling her hair in my fingers.

"You asked me to buy," she growled.

My hands stroked her face. "You got a problem, friend?" I mumbled to her and pinched her cheek hard.

She bit her lower lip. "Fine," she surrendered.

I immediately slammed the table with force. The people look at our side with surprise and confusion. I raised my eyebrow at them. I don't give a shit to your stares fuckers, just mind your own business. Gosh, that made me feel victorious.

"Good girl. Next time you better answer me ''As you wish, Señorita.' Nail it down to your brain. Got it?" I cackled when she nodded her head.

She took a glance back at me and glared. "What do you want?" she asked as she straightened her back.

"Rude servant. Well, buy me some food or drinks. Anything just as long as it is edible, and make it faster. Now, shoo!" utos ko sa kaniya habang tinataboy ko siya na parang aso.

She jolted upright. She looked down at me, placing her hands on both sides of her hips.

"Do what I say or I'll crush your phone," I threatened and showed her phone that I'm hiding in my pocket.

Damn, that stupid knight. He was still forbidding me to go alone on a festival night, though I have quite recovered enough to run around a wide place.

It was not like I'm going to eat oily food or drink something with caffeine. I stared at the small amount of food that Freya had offered before I asked for more. It was a Xia long bao, and it was a good thing it's steamed. I stared at it and wondered if the fluffiness isn't what it seems, and have a lump of white meat inside instead of a pack full of it. I smacked my forehead when I recalled that I ordered her to buy anything.

I groaned, realizing how idiotic I was. I got used to ordering Kadi, and he was still choosing healthy foods.

When Freya came back, it surprised me when she brought some healthy-looking foods and plain water. I tittered. "Did you know?" I asked her and lent her a hand.

She drew a long sigh, sitting back to her seat. "Cayden often told us about you, almost every lunchtime when we eat together."

My jaw dropped in disbelief and immediately covered my mouth with my hand. "Poor you. Kadi can be a jerk sometimes," I said to her, patting her shoulder. "But why do you still call him with his old name?" I asked and began to gobble up some food.

She shrugged. "I got used to calling him 'sir', but not his new first name," she softly answered and slowly joined me in consuming the food she brought.

I nodded. "How about Pil? Are you still on good terms?"

She shook her head and tossed her hair back behind her shoulder. "He knew from the beginning, but he hoped that I'll be able to feel the same way, someday."

I rolled my eyes. "I know you're a bitch, but—you're such a bitch," I told her, looking at her.

She snorted, which surprised me.

That was unexpected from my first impression of her. "You're right. I thought that I could."

Her words made me smirk a little. "Sure, you would have. If you just didn't let your eyes and heart focus on the wrong one. Dumbass!" I sneered at her as I tittered.

She laughed softly, staring at me. My eyebrows went up as I looked back at her. "Yeah, stupid me. You're quite lucky that he's loyal to you, ever since," she said, forcing a smile.

I shortly rubbed my ears. "I'm blessed. If I didn't risk some unthinkable efforts or didn't welcome him—I would still be drowning myself into darkness. Who knows, maybe I would have ceased to exist," I mumbled the last sentence.

She drummed her fingers on the table, smiled, and stuck a food stick on a dumpling. "I'm sorry for being such a bad person," she said, slowly shaking her head.

I laughed and smacked her back. "Just move on and be a better person. It's quite a good thing that you were able to cherish a person for so many years. It is simply that your feelings can't reach him." I offered back her phone. "Just don't try to steal someone else's love. It's not right, and it's a sin. No matter what your reason is."

She remained silent. "A sin is a sin. The bigger it is, the greater it's karma," I casually continued as I finished my portion. "A karma can be served with a crazy wife so you better be a good lady so you won't die regretting picking a fight with an insane person—such as yours truly," I quickly added and laughed like a crazy.

She scratched her head, avoiding eye contact with me. I slowly rose from my seat which made her finally look at me. I clasped my hands behind my back and tilted my head. "Thanks for the meal. I'll see you soon at his office, my gorgeous friend." She laughed gracefully as she slowly bobbed her head. I took the bottled water and waved at her before I finally left her.

Swerte ko. Mabuti nga at hindi niya naalala na kailangan kong magbayad. Wala pa naman akong pera. I started to walk faster and blend into the crowd. I can't stop myself from smiling devilishly.

Ang sarap sa feeling na makalibre.

As I walked alone in the crowd, and simply appreciated the lights on the trees that made the place lively and beautiful. Kadi's beautiful smile flashed in my mind when I thought of beauty. It made me want to contact him for a date night, but I hesitated. He might still be mad with my sudden disappearance and just leaving him a note on his desk.

Kahit ang ganda niyang lalaki, nakakatakot parin siya pag-nagagalit. I sighed. I thought that I should have contacted my friends. It hit me when I remembered that Abril and Deth were no longer around here.

Damn those busy women.

I grinned mischievously, realizing that Thor and Win were also no longer making an appearance in the house. I folded my arms when a cold breeze of air blew on my position. I trembled slightly as I brushed up both hands on my arms.

"Cold?"

I jumped off my feet in surprise. All of a sudden, someone put a jacket on me as he whispered in my ears. I jerked my head in the direction of him. I saw Kadi wearing his favorite lavender plain Tee, with his black sweatpants. Also, with his hair down, I automatically closed my eyes because it hurts to look at his beautiful face—unlike me, looking like a bum, despite wearing the same outfit, wearing a plain white T-shirt and gray jogging pants. It hurts my feminine pride—but I'm loving it. Suddenly, it started to drizzle. Kadi instantly covered my head with the jacket he had put on my shoulders.

"Let's find a shelter." I shoved a finger on his lips that made him pause for a few seconds.

I raised the jacket that he lent to me, my body faced him. "Lower your head," I demanded, looking up to him.

He blushed, bending his body and slowly lowering his head. Then, I covered his head with half of the jacket. He chuckled. "Let me," he said and took the jacket from my hands as we both faced forward.

Ang gentleman talaga ng asawa ko. I laughed internally.

He straightened up a little bit as he pulled my body close to him. Lumaki naman ang mga butas ng ilong ko dahil sa pagpipigil sa kilig ko. "Let's walk." I held his hand that rested on my shoulder.

Everything shifted into a magical moment as we both laughed at our awkward movements. As we also both walked fast—in my pace—adjusting his steps to level mine. The loud, sweet melody of the music that came from the center of the place added upon our moment. His laughter that harmonized well with the music in my ears. How I wish for this moment to last longer.

"And ignite," Kadi suddenly sang along with the song. "Try... to fix you." Though the lyrics hurt, but to me, the way he sang—his enchanting voice that captured me for so many times—and at this moment that made my heart flutter. When we finally found a shed, without minding the other people who also took shelter, I sang along with him.

He hugged me from behind as he rested his chin on the top of my head. I went along to the sway of his body. We both ended laughing when the song ended. He remained in hugging me. "Don't disappear again," he said in an undertone voice.

"Mmm-hmm," I grunted and buried the back of my head on his neck.

"Gross." My eyes immediately landed at Beerie who was standing in front of us, holding a black umbrella and wearing all black clothes. He grimaced as he looked at us.

I stuck out my tongue. "Bitter."

It surprised me when he offered us his spare folding umbrella and was also colored in black. Kadi took the umbrella for me since I only stared at it. Beerie suddenly sneezed twice. My eyes caught a glimpse of the beautiful flowers hidden inside of his bag. This weird kid, even though, he was allergic to pollen, but he never seized his passion towards flowers. I guessed it's his new flowers which he plans to plant when he arrives at his home.

Weirdly, he remained standing in front of us. "Do you need anything, money, or tissue?" I scoffed.

"Nothing, just don't get sick," he said with his lazy eyes. "Take care." He slowly walked away. The other people trail their eyes at him, even though he is still quite young, he was rather taller than his peers. Another thing, too, he's quite good-looking like his brothers.

My eyebrows immediately went down because of confusion. "What's up with that weird kid?" I asked Kadi, looking up to see his face.

"Epekto lang ng ulan," Kadi jested as he hugged and squeezed me tighter.

"Lamig," I said as I stroked my hands to his face.

He chuckled. "Parang teenager tayong naglalandian kahit madaming tao."

I laughed when I suddenly realized it, too. "Oo nga, parang mga tanga," I agreed. "Let's do this again," I told him as I swayed my body like a kid.

"Sure, as long you want," he replied and kissed my left ear. I felt his body swaying along with my silly movements.

We both laughed once more and both didn't care about the people eyeing at us. This was a beautiful memory for me.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mío By Yiling Laozu

General Fiction

101K 2.7K 44
In fact, you're already mine since day one, do you hear me? Eres mío, pumpkin. [Hans Gabriel stand-alone story.]
30.9K 1K 43
Sino naman Hindi mag aakala na Ang isang babae na taga tinda lang ng mga gulay ay magiging isang Crown princess Ng Bansang Zinainbra at Ang babaeng k...
30.5K 253 12
isang babaeng nag ngangalang Maya Charles ay naghahanap ng pagmamahal mula sa kanyang pamilya.Simula pagka bata ay hindi nito naramdaman ang pag mama...
24.5M 714K 34
She was kidnapped by the mafia prince, Lander Montenegro, at the age of five. He stole almost half of her life, so it's only fair that he repays her...