TLOK Kyalin Oneshots NEW

By PinkRathian

Primarily Kyalin Oneshots of different ratings ๐Ÿ˜, you can find some Suvira in here too. Cute fluff to angst... More

Beach Volleyball
Adventures of Zaofu
When We Were Kids
Car ride
Babysitting
Searching
Update
Suvira Chapter
Double Date
From Chaos to Order (Kuvira Backstory)
Wine and Surprise
Dangerously Jealous
Kyalin Week
Suyin Part 1
Suyin Part 2
Suyin Part 3
Suyin Part 4
Unexpected
Love is Blind
The Games Part 1
The Games Part 2
The Games Part 3
The Games Part 4
Suvira AU (epilogue)
The City Part 1
The City Part 2
update
The City Part 3
The City Part 4
The Chief's Secret
Train Wreck
Crushing
A different kind of Mother
Kyalin Week Prompt 1
Kyalin Week Prompt 2
Kyalin Week 3
Kyalin Week 4
Kyalin Week Day 5
Kyalin Week Six
Kyalin Week Day 7
Two worlds apart
Circumstances (sequel to TWA)
The Guard (Suvira) Part 1
Speculation (sequal to Circumstances)
The Guard (Suvira) Part 2
All over you
Comfort
Lin and Ikki
Holiday
Suvira Solstice
Lin Walks Into a Bar
Christmas Party
Suvira Book 1
Suvira Book 2
Suvira Book 3
Suvira Book 4
Lin Goes to the Dentist
The Box
The Office
The Radio
The Dinner
Kyalin Shorts
I Just Know that I Like You
That's Rough
Good Times
Suvira Nanny AU
A Test of Love
Suvira Shorts
I'm Sorry
Signs
Signs Pt 2
Like You
interruption
Kya Goes to the Dentist
My Wives and I
A Cause For Celebration
A Cause for Celebration Part 2
20 Years Ago
Lin Takes Care of Kya
Kyalinzumi
Suvira Nanny Au (part 2??? I guess?)
Origins: Part 1
Origins: Part 2
Origins: Part 3
An update
Pirate AU Part 1
Pirate AU Part 2
Pirate AU Part 3
Pirate AU Part 4
Pirate AU Part 5
Pirate Au Part 6
Pirate AU Part 7
Pirate AU Part 8
Pirate AU Part 9
Pirate Au Part 10
Pirate AU Part 11
Pirate AU Part 12
Pirate AU Part 13
Pirate AU Part 14
Pirate AU Part 15 (Finale)

Edges

12.1K 166 204
By PinkRathian

The breeze blew through the shutters of her room. Kya laid back on her bed, engaged in a book and calmed by the sounds of nature.
"Su wants me to go to home with her tomorrow, she says she needs a real hard ass to get Zaofu back to how it was." Lin said, leaning against the doorway.
"Oh yeah? Are you going to?" Kya asked, still looking at her book, pretending it didn't matter.
"That depends."
"On what?"
"If I'm needed here." Kya froze. She needed to choose her next words carefully.
"Republic City will always need it's chief of police," Kya said.
"Well Republic city needs to learn that I'm not going to be around forever." Kya folded the book closed and took off her reading glasses.
"Is this your way of telling me you're retiring?" Kya asked.
"No, it's my way of asking you if I should."
"Lin. That's not my decision."
"It can be. Give me the word and I'll stay. I'll give my two weeks notice and we can live the life we talked about." Kya's reluctance must have been visible because Lin stopped leaning on the door frame and stood straight. The pose she went in when things were serious. "What?" Lin asked, frustration clear in her voice.
"Lin it took you years to forgive your sister for ruining your mother's career. I can't be the one that does that for you."
"But I want you too," Lin protested.
"But you have to want too. If you're not ready to stop saving republic City then you can keep going." Lin walked over to Kya, she sat down on the bed and leaned in close to the water bender.
"I've been a cop since I first left high school, I don't know what else I'd do."
"You wouldn't have to do anything." Lin leaned in closer, and Kya felt her heart rate increase. "Lin..." she whispered. Lin leaned in and kissed Kya, gripping the older girls face and pulled her in closer. 
"Yes Kya?"
"Stay. I need you here."
"Alright, then I won't go." Lin said, pulling away. Kya reaches out but Lin was already getting up. Just like that Lin's personality switched back and Beifong was back.
"Lin wait," Kya called before Lin could leave," does this mean... does this mean you're ready to come out? You're ready to tell Tenzin about us?" Kya watched Lin gulp with nervousness and her face went red with the pressure of an answer.
"I hadn't thought about that yet," the metal bender replied.
"Maybe it's time you should?" Kya suggested. Lin just nodded in response, and Kya watched as she left the room, and heard the crack of her metal whips as she left air temple island.

Lin walked down the quiet streets of night time republic city. Normally she would have taken a Sato mobile and gotten to Su's Hotel room quickly, but she needed the time to clear her head. Before she knew it she was standing at the door to Republic City Hotel and Lounge, where Su was staying in the fourth floor with her husband and her boys. She thought of Kya as she went up the elevator, and how Kya had adjusted so much of  her life to be with Lin, not to mention Kya had kept it quiet for months so Lin could tell people on her own terms. She could do this for Kya, Kya deserved this much. She knocked on the door to the room and Wei answered.
"Aunt Lin," he said, "come in."
"Actually, I need to speak with your mother. Can you get her please?" Wei looked confused but he gestured behind him and Su came to the door.
"Lin? What's going on?"
"I need to talk to you."
"Okay."
"Not here," Lin said, "let's go get a drink." Su followed her sister, they were agonizingly silent the elevator ride to the tenth floor, the lounge floor. Lin went for two empty seats at the bar and Su sat next to her. Lin ordered a scotch, Su got a water, telling Lin she had a long trip tomorrow, and she didn't want to be tipsy around her family. Oh how she had changed.
"Okay Lin, what's bothering you?" Lin downed her scotch and faced her sister.
"I'm not going back to Zaofu with you tomorrow." Su looked slightly surprised, but she wasn't angry, which confused Lin.
"Somethings keeping you here," Su suggested.
"What? No! What makes you think that?"
"Well you keep slipping away during things, you've been really distracted these past few weeks and you're getting defensive. I know you Lin. What's keeping you here?"
Here it goes.
"It's... it's a someone, actually." This made Su's prior look of surprise look like her regular face, because her reaction took attention of the surrounding crowd.
"Lin! You didn't tell you're own sister? How long has this been going on? Who is it? Is it someone from the station? Is it Bumi?"
"What? No! And not very long, a few weeks."
"Is it someone I know?" Lin's blush gave away the answer and Su yin's smile grew wide.
"Sis! Who is it?" When Lin didn't answer Su's face went dark. "It's not Tenzin is it? We really don't need this drama-"
"It's not Tenzin."
"Okay." Su sat silently, pretending that she was curious anymore. Lin sighed, hoping it would help subside the fear. Su must've sensed her discomfort because she took her sister's hand and looked at her in the eyes. "Lin, you don't have to be scared. I love you. You're my sister." Surprisingly Su's words held comfort, and Lin was finally ready to open up.
"It's Kya. Like Tenzin's sister Kya." Su's reaction when from surprise, to confusion, to realization to a wide smile.
"Oh Lin! She's hot I get the appeal." Lin smiled and Su rubbed her sisters back. "Does it feel better to get that off your back?" Su asked as Lin began to quake with relief.
"It does. It really does."
"Lin," Su said, "you can cry." Lin laughed and she had to admit a few tears fell out of her eyes. They sat there in a heartfelt moment for a while longer till the bartender came back and Lin got another scotch.
"Well the easy parts over," Lin said.
"I'm the easy part?" Su asked.
"Oh yeah, we still have to tell Tenzin. And when Korra and Asami find out they're going to want to do double dates every Friday night." Su laughed and hugged her sister.
"A part of me wants to stay so I can see that."
"A part of me wants you to stay too."
"Oh Lin, you weren't around for the start of my family, but I promise I'll be around for yours."
"Digging up dirt under the bridge I see," Lin smirked. The two laughed and Lin downed the rest of her scotch. "I better go find Kya."
"Lin, it's 1 in the morning you've had two drinks, go home."
"I can't, I think I might've messed up earlier. I'll see you soon sis." As Lin began to leave Su grabbed her arm.
"Lin, there's always a spot for you in my home, just remember that."
"Thanks Su... I love you."
"I love you too sis." Su let go and Lin walked out of the lounge and back to the elevator. The door closed with the small beep and Lin took a breath. She just had to hope Kya was still reading her book.

Kya put the book on her nightstand and rolled onto her side. She liked Lin. She really liked Lin. She had liked Lin Beifong for as long as she could remember, and now that things were getting real she was getting nervous. Nervous that something would go wrong and it would all stop in one night. She did some heavy breathing soothe herself. Just as she felt the heavy wait of her fears dissipate and sleep start to wash over her, she could feel a breeze through the widow. She looked up, to see Lin leaning in the doorway. It took her a moment to realize that this was in fact real, and not a dream of what had happened earlier.
"Twice in the same night?" Kya said.
"Your pretty lucky," Lin said, smiling. Something was different, Kya could sense it. Lin's chi felt... relaxed. Kya watched as Lin bended the armour off her body, revealing a white tank top and a pair of boxer shorts. Kya didn't say anything, she resisted a smile as Lin walked up to her and crawled into the bed behind Kya. Lin, now the big spoon, settled in and Kya could feel her breath on her ear. Kya relaxed and let Lin hold her. Before she drifted off she heard Lin whisper into her ear.
"I told Su." Lin said. Kya smiled and snuggled into her lover. Her eyes grew heavy and soon her and Lin were fast asleep, their breathing synchronized and happy looks on their faces.

The sun rose, and with it, the sound of Tenzin's children.
"Meelo, do not go in there, Aunt Kya is still sleeping!" Jinora shouted. Kya awoke and sat up, receiving a groan from Lin. Truth be told, Kya had told one person about their relationship, Jinora. The Eldest of Tenzin's kids was very spirited and soulful, her and Kya had that in common. And in a moment of vulnerability Kya had admitted what had been going on. Jinora had given her aunty a hug and swore never to tell. Kya could tell by Jinora's obvious loud call that she was warning her if her nephew's incoming presence.
"Lin! Get dressed! Meelo is coming!" Lin sat up groggily, rubbing her eyes and lazily bending her armour to her. Kya pretended to stretch as Meelo swung open the door.
"Aunty I- oh, Chief Beifong What are you doing here?"
"I was just talking to your Aunty, she's very smart and I needed her advice." The two looked at each other and smiled. Jinora mouthed "sorry" from the doorway and Kya winked, letting the girl know it was all good.
"Wow I smell food, we should all go have some breakfast." Kya suggested, breaking the silence. Kya led the way out of the room, Meelo bounced ahead of her, and as Jinora passed she gave her Aunty a secret high five. Lin fell into pace with Kya and made sure the kids were out of earshot before she spoke.
"Are we telling Tenzin today?" Lin asked. Kya looked at her in surprise.
"I mean, if you want too." Kya said happily. However the mood changed when the entered the dining room. Tenzin was nowhere to be found, Pema greeted them instead.
"good morning! Oh Lin I had no idea you were here! Tenzin has to go so you can have his plate."
"Oh thanks," Lin said, taking the plate from Pema's hand. Korra and Asami sat paralell to Lin and Kya, and Pema sat next to Jinora who was keeping Rohan busy. Meelo and Ikii were arguing over the last the slice of bread while Korra threw food, trying to get it in Asami's mouth. Lin had look of surprise when she felt something take her hand under the table. She turned to see Kya smiling at her and Lin smiled back before digging in to the delicious vegetarian breakfast.

"I'll see you tonight, I'll come over and we can tell Tenzin together." Lin promised as she parted ways from Kya.
"Okay, keep your fingers crossed." Lin looked around briefly before pulling Kya into a kiss. "I like the new Lin," Kya said happily.
"Just wait till I'm totally out. I'm going to sweep you off your feet." Kya blushed and pulled Lin in close.
"I hope you do because as good as I am on my feet. I'm even better on my knees." Lin felt her jaw drop and Kya pulled away. A smirk on her face.
"One more-" Lin started but Kya started to walk away. Lin watched her enter the temple before she departed and left for republic city. She needed to go boss Mako around today, that would keep her confidence up.

That night

Lin knocked on the door, and as she expected Kya answered. "Is he here?" Lin asked.
"Not yet, but we just heard from him he'll be back in an hour." Lin nodded and came inside. Kya took her coat, surprised to see that Lin wasn't wearing her police uniform, but instead ripped jeans, a purple top and a leather jacket.
"You... you changed?!" Kya said with surprise.
"Well yeah, I don't have to sneak in here anymore."
"Sneak in where?" Pema asked, entering the conversation.
"Oh nothing," Lin deflected, "just telling Kya about the new 'fit" Kya looked just as confused at Lin's use of "'fit" as Lin was.
"Oh. Well you look nice Lin. What brings you here at this hour?"
"Oh well, i need to talk to Tenzin. Do you mind giving me a holler when he gets here? Kya and I have some things to discuss." Pema looked slightly suspicious but she didn't ask anymore questions.
"Of course I will. Meelo, go outside with that!" The two smiled and Kya led Lin up the stairs.

Lin took a seat in the armchair in Kya's room and watched as Kya paced frantically. Apparently Lin wasn't the only one who was nervous.
"Kya don't they know about... you?" Lin asked.
"Well, yes, but also no. Technically I never told my siblings, just my mother. And well... I haven't dated anyone in a while so they might've just assumed, but I don't know." Lin went over to her and interlocked their fingers.
"We'll figure it out together," Lin reassured her," it'll be okay." Kya returned Lin with a kiss. And another. Then another.
"Kya maybe we should wait till we are someplace private, and have more time-" Lin suggested but was cut off.
"We have an hour," Kya said.
"Well I know but I'm not very faaa-stt," Lin's voice faded as Kya pushed her onto the bed, and straddled her. Kya pushes her face to Lin's and Lin pulled Kya closer. She could feel the watsrbenders lips on her neck an collarbone. She stifled a moan, and felt Kya run her hands down her body, causing her body to jolt with excitement.
"Kya... Kya, Kya," Lin said, trying to get her attention.
"Say my name..."
"No Kya really, I don't want any unrecoverable embarrassments." Kya pulled away and stared at Lin, still straddling the younger girl.
"Your right," Kya said finally. "I'm sorry, it's just your outfit and this new caring side of you is driving me crazy."
"Are you sure it's not you procrastinating the conversation with your brother?"
"No..." Lin looked at Kya doubtfully and Kya sighed. "Yes. I know, I'm sorry." Just as Kya was dismounting they heard Pema call from downstairs.
"Lin! Tenzin is back!" The two of them looked at each other and held hands, "I'm ready," Kya said, and they went downstairs.
They called everyone into the living room, Tenzin, Pema, Korra, Asami, Bumi, Jinora, Ikki and Meelo. The two of them sat across the room from everyone else, and there was a brief moment of silence where no one spoke.
"So, you guys wanted to say something?" Tenzin asked, breaking the silence.
"Um, yes. So these last few weeks we've been hiding something." Kya started. She got an encouraging glance from Jinora so she continued. "Um, I don't know if you guys knew this about me but... I'm gay." Kya said, releasing a heavy breath. Tenzin, Bumi and Pema shared glances with each other, depicting that not Tenzin nor Bumi knew, but Pema did. Korra looked at Asami and mouthed "I told you so" to her, causing Kya to smile a bit.  "Now to the real point of this..."
"Kya and I have been dating the past few weeks, and things are starting to get serious so we wanted to tell you." Korra and Asami looked surprised, but Kya knew they were both ecstatic. Bumi looked at Kya and made gesture congratulating her on her catch. Tenzin stared ahead blankly. Kya waited for his expression to change.
"Tenzin?" Kya asked after a moment.
"You can see how this is for me," Tenzin said, not making eye contact.
"I know," Lin said, "that's why we wanted to put it on the table right now." Tenzin had another minute of confusion before snapping out of his trance.
"Okay. Okay I accept that. I'm happy for you guys, really. It's still weird, but I'll get use to it." Kya smiled and Lin took her hand. Kya laughed when she saw Jinora wink at her.
"Duel aunties!" Meelo shouted before air balling out of the room.
"Oh wow, that was quite the reaction." Lin stammered.
"You know this means dou-"
"Don't say it, Korra" Lin snapped, giving Korra the stink eye.
"Double dates!" Asami said, getting an eye roll from Lin.
"Hey I didn't say it," Korra argued. They all laughed before the group began to disperse.
"Come outside in an hour, after the kids go to bed." Kya whispered in Lin's ear before leaving to talk to Jinora.
Lin watched her go, admiring the body she couldn't wait to climb tonight. She still had to judge for herself how good Kya was on her knees.

Lin walked outside and looked for Kya. There was no immediate sign of Kya, but Lin was a detective, she would find her. Lin saw a small droplet of water in the pavement, it hadn't slicked the surface, it was sitting on top of it. Something only a water bender could do.  Lin followed the trail of water to secluded clearing. Bushes surrounded a blanket on the ground and framed Kya staring out towards Republic city.
"Hey I found you," Lin said, walking up behind her and grabbing the girl by her shoulders, planting a kiss behind her ear. Kya reaches to her shoulder and took Lin's hand.
"We're out now," Kya said, looking at the city stretched out below. "We can do whatever we want."
"It's crazy," Lin said, still kissing Kya. Kya turned to look at Lin and  kissed her. Lin spun Kya around so their bodies were pushed up against each other. Lin rand her hands through Kya's long white hair. She loved Kya's hair, it may be white with age but as far as Lin was concerned it made her look exotic. Kya pushes her hand against Lin's chest, feeling the muscle beneath her clothes.
"I love you," Kya said out of the blue. For a second she thought Lin wouldn't respond, but the Beifong pulled her into her body and kissed her with a growing passion.
"I love you too." Lin picked up Kya and Kya wrapped her legs around Lin's torso. Lin brought Kya to the ground and set her in her back. Kya put her legs to the ground but Lin pushed through them, she kissed Kya on the lips, then the collarbone, the all the way down to her stomach. She ran her fingers up and down the water benders body, until she reached a location with grip. She pulled Kya's shirt off and admired the breasts on display in a white lace bra right before her eyes. Lin nibbled at the top of the breast, getting a small moan from Kya.  Lin allowed her own shirt to be pulled off and Kya gasped at the sight. Kya sat up slightly so Lin could get her bra off. Lin kissed Kya's nipple and started to slide her hands down Kya's skirt to pull it off. Her hands ever so slightly gripped the skirt and slid it down Kya's thy's, Lin forcing her body to be still while she did. With nothing but her panties on, Kya bit her bottom lip and worked on Lin's bra. Lin took her fingernails and stuck them under the pantyline. Kya stifled a moan and her body writhed under the touch.  Lin used her hands and did a sweep of Kya's body before finally beginning to pull them off. Just as she was sliding them off her own bra uncloo I'll led and she lifted her arms so Kya could take it off. Lin moaned as Kya sucked on a nipple, distracting Lin from her mission. She rubbed her hands on Kya's inner thys, causing Kya's body to jolt in excitement.
"Faster Lin," Kya pleaded.
"My pants aren't even off yet," Lin responded with a smile. She took her teeth and lowered herself to Kya's abdomen where she pulled of the panties for good. She could feel Kya going for a total removal of her bottoms, and when Kya's nails raked across her thys trying to reveal Lin, Lin shook. Lin left a purposeful heavy breath in Kya's ear before she nibbled on it, getting a vocal moan from the Waterbender. Lin's bottoms were down to her ankles, so she kicked them off to finish the process.
"Lin..." Kya pleaded. Their folds pressed together Lin marked Kya under her jaw before dropping downward. She kissed Kya from the bellybutton down, leaving no gaps in the trail taking as long as she needed to. She could feel the wetness inherself intensify the closer she got to Kya. She ducked her head down and began to lap and nip and Kya's folds. Kya's mosit core saturated Lin and increased the moans from Kya. "Lin!" Kya begged. Lin held up on finger, then two, then three before plunging into Kya.
"Oh! Oh Lin! Ah! Oh!" Kya thrusted her hips and Lin increased her rate. Feeling her own body move Lin moaned herself. Kya was shaking as Lin massaged her clit with her finger.
"Lin oh my god! Oh, oh! Kya stopped the hip thrusts as she orgasmed. Lin held up two of her fingers and stuck them in her mouth, licking them clean. Kya looked like she would never recover but then Lin felt something in her vagina. Kya was sweating and panting while she marked Lin's breasr. She used her fingers to toy with Lin's folds.
"Oh Kya... so sneaky." Kya pushes herself up so she was straddling Lin.
"Let me show you how good I am on my knees," Kya moaned into Lin's ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 116 7
Hi I'm bored. Requests are closed. FxF only. Mostly Lin and Kuvira I will write literally anything so have fun These first few imagines are going to...
6.6K 318 14
After the 100 years old war the world fell into a place of peace and harmony, with Avatar Aang watching over everyone in every nation. True growth an...
4.4K 199 6
Male Reader x Korra x Asami. Decades after the adventures of Avatar Aang to stop The Fire Nation's oppressive campaign of tyranny and death with his...
2.6K 77 9
"What should we name her?" Kya asked, holding her new-born baby girl in her arms. Lin Beifong, the chief of police, looked over her wife's shoulder a...