Shinoshi Yagi

By Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... More

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?
Halloween Special 🎃 [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special 🎅🎄🎁 [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 38 Thirteen Training
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 43. Trial
Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 47 Memories
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 50 Punishment
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave
Chpt 59 Lab Rat

Chpt 12 New Smash

127 5 3
By Animebigfan1234

AT THE TRAINING GROUNDS

SHINOSHI POV

Me and Dad Might are both training for hand to hand combat and All Might style and i am kind of doing good well...not really so here's what happened we were about to do our training but i decided to ask him if he can go on his highest level of fighting instead of going easy on me. He said it was a bad idea and i won't handle it because it will be too hard and i said i can do it, if i have to get to your level then you have to go hard on me. And then he said ok, it is your choice. And here i am doing bad and i also told him to yell at me so i can get better well....i kind of. Anyways he is coming up to me fast and i gotta do my fast reflexes let's see he is about to do is upper cut wait a minute what do i do when he does the uppercut and the next thing i know he already punch right on my stomach and i am sent back and i hurried and use my teleportation quirk and made sure a strong piece of debris so i won't go through it. So my back hit the debris and thankfully i did not go through it and now i am trying to get off the floor.

DAD MIGHT:COME ON, YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINING NON-STOP SINCE YOU WERE FOUR AND NOW YOUR SIX AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FAST REFLEXES?

i looked up and saw Dad Might looking at me down with his hands on his hips.

DAD MIGHT:HUH?

This is probably my chance to at least get one hit at him.

ALL MIGHT POV

I see light blue electric slowly appearing from his body and going around him and i see his right arm realled back and he said.

YOUNG YAGI:NUTCRACKER SMASH!!!!!!

And the next thing i knew he punch me right in my area, i couldn't even focus on our training he actually got me. All i feel is pain he probably use 100% on me, my body is shaking and i am clutching on my area i could barely even move. All i could do is stumble.

SHINOSHI POV

I could see him stumbling and he is also clutching his area. He looks soo much in pain and now i am going after him and did a smash to his face.

Shinoshi:SMAAASSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

this is not really fun without Dad Might fighting back. And it looks like he is falling to his side and once he did i went over to him and he is shaking knees up and both hands at he's area and he looks like seen a ghost

(He looks like what midoriya is doing)

Shinoshi:お父さんマイト,だいじょうぶですか? (Dad Might, are you okay?)

DAD MIGHT:N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-NO

Wow he is stuttering.

Shinoshi:do you want to do this another time like when you recover?

DAD MIGHT:Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YES

Shinoshi:ok

I am kind of sad that it had to end like this and i was soo ready to do our training extremely hard training even though he was beating me and i was kind of distracted and i also gotta practice on my reflexes again. I didn't want to leave my dad so i just took a seat and looked at my dad and i decided to poke him and i feel my finger vibrating and i stopped poking him then i layed down close to where my dad is and just looked at him.

ALL MIGHT POV

I see that my son is staying with me because i think he doesn't want me to be  alone if he goes inside. That's soo sweet but he probably going to stay for a long time. I guess he got a new move nutcracker that's probably going to take me sometime for me not get defeated. Then i see my son getting too close to my face and the next thing i knew he kiss me on my cheekbone and he started smiling. I thought he was going to kiss me on the lips. That would be wired. I do want to kiss him back but i can't move maybe when i recover i will kiss him back.

YOUNG YAGI:I love you

Awwwww.......that is soo sweet. I will try to say it back but i will be stuttering. Well.... It's better than nothing.

ALL MIGHT:I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LOVE Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-T-TOO

And i see him having a bigger smile and it makes me soo happy. And he looks like me when i was a toddler i wonder how will look when he becomes a kid and a teenager he will probably will look like me and i don't know what he will look like when he becomes an adult. I don't want to think of that. I am going to miss him when he becomes older and no more being young i just feel like i am becoming old but Young Yagi did said i look young. Well... He is right. Well... Since he is now six years old and close becoming a teenager i will spent a lot of times with him also with the others especially Midnight she always asking me if she could hang out with my son or babysit him while i am gone and she has no hero work to do. She really likes my son and especially the way she acts it's like that's his mom. Last time when Midnight was spending soo much time with him he accidentally call her mom when she was sad that she give my son back because my hero stuff is done for the day.

FLASHBACK

ALL MIGHT POV

I am finish with my hero stuff and now i am flying towards Midnight's house she has a mansion it is kind of similar to mine but more girly or fancy. So i arrive at the front of the gate and i went to the box that had a button on it and i press it then the speaker came on.

Speaker:who is it?

ALL MIGHT:ALL MIGHT

Then the gates open and all you could see was flowers on the side and big beautiful mansion.

(A/N:the fountain in the middle is Midnight)

And then i went pass the fountain and headed towards the door and once i got there i ringed the door bell. Then After a minute Midnight's Butler open the Door.

MB (Midnight's Butler):oh hi All Might, here you can come in.

She opened the door wider and move out the way so i could go in.

ALL MIGHT:THANK YOU.

I Went inside and then i see Midnight upstairs holding my son.

Midnight:hey All Might, what do you need?

ALL MIGHT:UHH....I NEED MY SON.

Midnight:aww.....can i please keep him for the night or a week?~

ALL MIGHT:YOU CAN'T BECAUSE YOUR HERO REMEMBER?

Midnight:that's true But he is soo precious~

ALL MIGHT:YOU CAN VISIT HIM ANOTHER TIME WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE AND HERO STUFF TO WORK ON. PLUS I NEED TO TRAIN HIM AND I AM HIS FATHER AND YOUR HIS AUNTIE.

Midnight:*signs* fine....since he have to train inorder to be a hero just like his mighty father but when he is fully skilled or close being fully skilled he has to come visit me a lot.

ALL MIGHT:THE FULLY SKILLED PART IT MIGHT TAKE HIM UNTIL HE'S OLDER.

Midnight:ok what about he has his free time? Or has nothing else to do?

ALL MIGHT:YES THAT CAN WORK ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO HERO WORK TO DO.

Midnight:why not take him during my hero stuff? Or out patrolling?

ALL MIGHT:YOU KNOW HOW I AM WHEN HE IS OUT THERE

Midnight:i know but he will be close to me like i will pick him up.

ALL MIGHT:I STILL DON'T TRUST YOU GOING OUT TO THE PUBLIC.

Midnight:*gasp* you still don't trust me?

ALL MIGHT:I DO TRUST YOU BUT I AM VERY OVER PROTECTIVE OVER MY SON. YOU KNOW HE IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT.

Midnight:true, it makes since that you are overprotective over him because he is your only son plus you can't get another child. Wait if Wolfpulise was still living would you get another child?

ALL MIGHT:WELL...PROBABLY OR MAYBE.....

Midnight:wait when you were younger did you always wanted a boy or a girl?

ALL MIGHT:THAT IS SOO EASY, I ALWAYS WANTED A SON.

Midnight:well when me and Wolfpulise we were in both in middle school and we thought about what type of children do we want a boy or a girl? I obviously pick a girl and she picked both she wanted to have twins but she wanted the girl go first then the boy.

ALL MIGHT:SOO....SHE WANTED A GIRL?

Midnight:yep but Shinoshi is soo adorable even though i can't do girly stuff with him but we does do cooler things and your lucky it wasn't a girl or else i wouldn't let you have your daughter back.

ALL MIGHT:AND WHAT IF I HAVE TWINS?

Midnight:then you will keep your son and i will keep your daughter. Like your son has your super enhancement strength quirk and your daughter has Wolfpulise quirk. Plus you have to pay attention more to your son then your daughter and i will train your daughter.

ALL MIGHT:BUT IT NEEDS A FATHER IN THEIR LIFE.

Midnight:and it needs there mother in its life. Your son needs to act like a man and if you had a daughter it will be acting like a tomboy and if i took care of it then it act like a actual girl do u see my point here?.

ALL MIGHT:CAN I JUST HAVE MY SON BACK.

Midnight:fine

She started coming down stairs and once she got down she was now in front of me.

Midnight:here's your son back

She handed me my son back and now he is in my arms.

Midnight:aww...i am going to miss him ~

ALL MIGHT:YOU WILL SEE HIM NEXT TIME. WELL I AM OFF BYE MIDNIGHT. SAY BYE YOUNG YAGI.

YOUNG YAGI:BYE MOM

Midnight:*gasp*

Did he just call him MoM?!?!

ALL MIGHT:THAT IS THE EVIDENCE OF HOW MUCH YOU SPEND SOO MUCH TIME WITH HIM.

MB:Actually she acts like a mom when she is around him.

ALL MIGHT:MAKES SENSE. WELL BYE

MB & Midnight:Bye

FLASHBACK ENDED

Those were good times but even though if my wife was still living i think my wife would probably ask for another child and might be a girl and if it's a girl then she will be paying more attention and i will be paying a lot attention to my son but still i do miss her.

_________________________________________
A/N:sorry this is short i had no more ideas of what else to say so yeah and there you go. I don't to say any more and right now it is currently 11:21PM and ye so i will see you guys in the next one.

またね!👋

Words: 1923

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 24.6K 28
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, everyone was telling him how useless he was. His mother stopped looking at him. His best friend bullies him. He...
29.1K 197 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
581K 10K 20
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
61.8K 1.1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...