𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲...

Galing kay icykk444

Jaxon and Shawn have officially moved out. They now have an apartment with their friends. Jaxon is now starti... Higit pa

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen (X)
Sixteen
Seventeen
Characters
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
authors note
Eighty Five
Eighty Six (X)
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
authors note

Nine

1.6K 61 15
Galing kay icykk444

"Yeah. Yeah, Okay...I don't know dad, I don't even live in the state. Maybe when I come back but you put yourself in that place. If you wouldn't have shot me, then maybe you wouldn't be there. I have to go."

Shawn hangs up the phone, throwing it down in the bed. Jaxon lifts his head from the pillow, groaning. "Ow."

Shawn looks back and frowns. "Sorry. I didn't mean to hit you."

Jaxon sits up and yawns. "Why'd you throw your phone? Are you okay?"

Shawn nods, "It's just my dad."

Jaxon nods and throws the comforter off his body, crawling over the bed to sit next to Shawn. Shawn smiles, throwing his arm around his shoulder. "What'd he say?"

"Same old shit. I don't wanna talk-."

Jaxon gets off the bed and lifts up Shawn's shirt. Shawn looks up and tips his head to the side, hesitating before speaking. "W-what are you doing? Do you wanna-?"

Jaxon shakes his head, running his finger along the scar on Shawn's lower abdomen. Shawn looks down, following Jaxon's finger.

Shawn looks back up. "Princess?"

Jaxon shakes his head, letting Shawn's shirt fall back into place. "I just...I..Every time you speak of him I just start feeling...I don't know."

Shawn smiles and nods. "I get it, baby boy. I'm okay. We're okay. I'm safe."

Jaxon nods. "Safe."

**
The following days, Gavin and Mia had finally started forgiving each other and getting a little better, though Aaliyah was still in the picture.

Jaxon rolls his eyes as he sets the butter back into the fridge. Shawn looks over, setting a plate in the dishwasher. "What, baby?"

"Nothing. I just don't get why I'm no longer an interest in their lives. They even took Kai with them."

Shawn frowns and closes the dishwasher. "You wanna go out with me, then? We could...Take you shopping? Get your nails done? What do you wanna do?"

Jaxon shrugs and grabs the spray from the cabinet under the sink. He grabs a paper towel and sprays the countertop, wiping it down.

"I don't know."

Shawn frowns and clicks the start button on the dishwasher. "Come on. Let's go shower and then go out. Come on, pretty face."

Jaxon smiles and throws away the paper towel, walking over to Shawn.

**
Shawn swings his and Jaxon's arms, between the two. "Wanna go in there?"

Jaxon looks up at the big red H&M sign and shakes his head. "No."

Shawn stops the two and turns Jaxon. "Babe. We've been walking around for almost two hours and you've only gone into one store and you bought a candle. A single candle."

Jaxon shrugs. "Guess I'm not really in the mood."

Shawn guides the two over to sit down on a bench outside. "Talk to me? Please?"

"It's just...We've only been out here for a few weeks and...I don't know, how has drama already started?"

"I don't know, babe. We're still teenagers basically."

Jaxon rolls his eyes. "Whatever. It's just annoying. I know...I'm singled out a lot because they're girls or whatever but...Mia always includes me and she's being...Distant."

"Then talk to her, baby boy. Ask her, whenever Aaliyah ain't around. Have a normal conversation with her."

Jaxon nods and grabs Shawn's hand, playing with the ring around his finer. "Okay."

Shawn smiles, kissing his temple. "Now, come on. Let's get you some new clothes. Please? You know my favorite pass time is to spoil you."

Jaxon looks up and smiles. "Fine."

**
The couple was now back at home. Jaxon was laying on the bed, scrolling on his computer while Shawn was playing his video games.

Jaxon was now online shopping because he was bored, but the two got tired of walking around.

Shawn pauses his game and turns around. "Find anything you like?"

Jaxon looks over and shuts the laptop. "No. I'm gonna go run a bath. My feet hurt."

Shawn nods and watches as Jaxon gets up from the bed. He reaches out to grab his arm and kisses him. "Want me to join?"

Jaxon smiles and blushes. "If you want."

Shawn smiles and unmutes his mic to talk to his friends. "Aye, I'm finna get off. Talk to y'all soon." Shawn then turns off his gaming console and smiles.

*
Jaxon leans against Shawn in the bathtub, letting out a breath. Shawn smiles, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck. "Feeling relaxed?"

Jaxon smiles. "Very."

Shawn smiles and leans back down to kiss him again. "Good."

*
Out in the kitchen, Kai and Mia come home with Aaliyah with them. Kai grabs Mia's arm and smiles. "Can I talk to you for a second? Just you?"

Mia nods and turns to Aaliyah. "Give is a second."

Kai smiles and pulls her back outside. Mia looks up at Kai and furrows her brows. "What's up?"

"Uhm. What Aaliyah was talking about. Are you sure? You didn't ask anyone else in the house and...I don't know we just moved in."

"I told you. It would only be a little while. It's not that big of a deal. Plus, we'd be helping her out, like a lot."

Kai folds her arms and shrugs. "Still think you should ask."

Mia rolls her eyes and nods. "Fine. Get everyone in the kitchen."

Kai nods and walks back into the house, walking past Aaliyah who was sitting on one of the barstools.

*
Jaxon zips up is loose jacket and draws his eyebrows together. "Why is she here?"

Shawn shrugs his shoulder, slipping his grey sweatpants on. "I don't know, babe. She seems to be a person of interest lately."

Jaxon smiles and looks down at his pants to tie the strings. "Isn't that the term used for like...Murders? And crimes?"

Shawn looks up and shrugs. "You're supposed to be the smart one."

Jaxon giggles and grabs his fuzzy socks from the drawer before sitting on the bed to put them on. "I'm kind of excited to start school. We start next month."

Shawn frowns and pulls his tank top down over his torso. "I'm not. That's means I don't get you all to myself anymore."

"You'll be able to see me, silly. I only have morning classes. Don't worry, you're gonna be fit into my schedule."

Shawn hums and looks down at Jaxon. "I was thinking of getting a job."

"Oh yeah? What happened to that photography program you told me about?"

"Uh. The teacher of the class said her nephew took the spot. Said family comes first. I don't know, I just don't wanna sit around all day doing nothing."

Jaxon shrugs and stands up. "If that's what you wanna do. But don't pressure yourself. Wait until you feel ready."

Shawn smiles down and him and pulls him into a hug. "Why're you always so good at that?"

Jaxon smiles and pulls back slightly to give Shawn a kiss on the lips. "Come on. Apparently, there's a meeting to tend to."

*
Jaxon sits at a barstool, Aaliyah was now sitting in the living room by herself.

Shawn stands behind Jaxon's chair, resting his head on his shoulder. "So? What's up?"

Mia was behind the island, on the side of the kitchen where the stove and everything was. She sets her hands down flat on the island.

"So. Aaliyah decided she's gonna stay here and start her career and stuff, and she found an apartment like ten minutes away but, the thing is it won't be finished until a few weeks."

Gavin looks over at Shawn and furrows his brows. He looks back over to mia and shrugs. "What's that have to do with us?"

"I was wondering...She was wondering if she could stay here? Just for a while until the flooring and insulation are done."

AJ looks up and shrugs. He didn't really know Aaliyah or the history with the group and always wanted people to feel welcome. "If that's what she needs? I mean, it would help save money. O-only if it's okay with everyone else?"

Gavin bites down on his lips and lets out a sigh. "I mean...I guess but she's gonna have to help out with groceries and stuff."

Kai nods. "Yeah."

Mia looks over at Jaxon and Shawn, smiling. "Please, Jaxy? She has nowhere to go and the condo she rented is over. Please?"

Jaxon shakes his head and sighs. "Whatever."

Mia smiles and nods. She waves Aaliyah over and smiles. "We're good!"

Aaliyah smiles. "Oh my gosh, yay! Thank you guys so much. We should all get to know each other."

Shawn looks down at Jaxon, kissing him on his neck before leaning down to whisper in his ear. "Want a glass of wine?"

Jaxon nods and smiles. "Sure."

**

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

61.3K 2K 43
Spencer and Cooper just graduated high school. To celebrate, the two life long best friends head to Miami for a two week vacation. Having only enough...
659K 33K 20
Kevin's whole outlook on life changed the day Dillon Anderson walked into his seventh grade homeroom class. That was also the day that Kevin Taylor k...
556K 14.1K 130
Jaxon: smart, nerdy kid. Never in trouble. Shawn: annoying, rude, sarcastic kid. Always in trouble. Opposites attract, right? (DISCLAIMER: i wrote t...
43.7K 1.5K 34
In an all boys boarding school surrounded by football players 18 year olds Alex, Sam, Jason and Parker have two years left in school. Two years, to f...