Sugar

By bitchgettingd8

His crush More

Meeting him
Jealous
hung out
babys
Hung out 2
Tiktok?
Worst birthday
Worst birthday 2
Party
Robert
apologize
Party
kick out
New House
feelings?
First day
rejected
Weird gift
Mid-sex
Mo-sex
Interrupt
nip-piercing
Her family
boring
Pool
surprise
club
new things
positive
his fault?
Practicing
confuse.
Again
reaching
Bath
Finding out.
weird.

Dinner

304 10 9
By bitchgettingd8

Evelyn pov

I wanted to look cute but sexy at the same time, I wanted to look good not to impress Troy but I wanted to show him what he lost.

Flashback

U=but, But I really like you" I said with tears grabbing Troy hand

T=I knew it was gonna end like this, Evelyn it was just sex okey" Troy said, does word broke my heart I couldn't believe he play me, he fake all the love this pass months.

He pull his hand away from me and wink before walking away from me, leaving me alone crying over him.

End of flashback

I try to ignore all that, our parents never knew about him playing me so we have to act like friend.

I sigh and put this cute dress

It was short and it show what Troy more like about me, my cleavage.

I smile at my self and put some hell not too high, I grab my phone and walk out of my room to the living room, where I saw the boys, my dad, and older brother.

J=wow were are you going like that" Jose ask me looking at me up and down.

D=let her she is trying to look cute for Troy" my dad said and I fake smile.

U=yeah for troy" I said coughing, my dad smile and walk out to the car, my step mom was already in the car with the baby's.

J=for Troy" Jose said in a girl voice while rolling his eyes.

J=I though you guys weren't together, after he did what he did" Jose said while putting his arm around my shoulder.

U=we are not, I am trying to show him what he lost" I said fixing my dress.

J=why so much cleavage" he ask pulling my dress up.

U=that was his favorite part, and Derek said they look bigger so" I said with a smirk and he fake gag.

J=that disgusting, go in you car with the boys" he said and got on my dad car.

I sigh and me and the boys got on my car, but we didn't fit.

U=alvaro just sit on someone lap" I groan as I put the directions for the restaurant.

Alv=I am not sitting on someone" he groan for the third time.

U=fine assholes, Robert drive my car and you better be careful" I said getting of the driver sit.

Robert got in the driver sit and Roshuan on the passenger sit, ale in the left side Alvaro on ale lap, Kairi in the middle, and mattia on the right side.

I sigh and sit on mattia cause Kairi was in the middle, when I sit on mattia we hear kairi buff making us look at him.

Alv=what?" Alvaro ask him, while I fix my dress since it was too short.

K=nothing just Emily" Kairi said looking directly to me, and I just give him a normal face.

Ale=whatever so Evelyn who is this Troy guy your trying to impress-"

M=fuck" mattia groan throwing his head back.

U=eww don't do that, it makes me uncomfortable" I said to him and sit on the car floor in the middle of his legs

M=you were moving a lot" mattia said

U=Robert is a bad driver" I defend and he just roll his eyes

Ale=answer my questing, who is Troy" ale ask me again

U=he is just a fuck boy, you know fake love just sex" I said while going through my phone

M=so he played you?" Mattia ask and I nod

Alv=and why you have to show you boobs, the dress is to tight in you chest you boobs are gonna pop out in any moment" Alvaro said making everyone look at me.

M=let her be" Mattia whisper but I could hear him.

U=that's disgusting Mattia, I thought you guys had a girl" I said and they nod.

U=thank god robert is gonna act like my boyfriend" I said and they look at me confuse.

Rs=why would he?" Roshuan ask moving the sit making me moan in pain.

U=stupid that hurt me, Robert is gonna act like my boyfriend cause Troy is gonna take his girl, Derek was gonna come with me but we broke up 3 days ago" I said looking at my hand.

M=don't be sad you can have sex now remember" mattia said while pulling me to his lap again.

U=yeah" I said with a weak smile, we all just listen to music until we got to the restaurant we're we saw the boys parent, my dad and step mom and Troy parent with him and his girl.

I sigh and roll my eyes, I got out of the car first and then the boys got out after me

U=don't talk about it okey, our parent don't know" I whisper to the boys.

They nod and we walk up to them, me with a fake smile as I saw Troy smirk.

T=hey Evelyn long time no see" he said with a smirk and winking, what an asshole his girl is right next to him

He walk closer to me and try to hug me put someone hug me from behind, I though it was Robert but it was kairi or Alvaro cause, he was a little taller then me

Troy stop in his way and look at me confuse then back at the person who was hugging me

K=kairi, Evelyns boyfriend" kairi said while putting his hand out for Troy

T=Troy" he said and dap kairi hand, and look at me.

U=yeah and guys this is too my friend, Troy this is Robert,roshuan, 'mattia , Alejandro or ale and Alvaro" I said and clean my throat, they made some type of nod with their heads.

D=now that you guys know each other let's walk in" my dad said, we all fallow behind our parent to the restaurant there wasn't a lot of people.

We waited for the waiter to give us a table for everyone, when we got a table the parent were in a different table leaving the teenager in a different table.

I sit in the middle of Kairi and Robert, while Troy and his girl sit in front of us and the other sit next to each other.

U=mm me and kairi forget something on my car let go" I said grabbing Kairi's hand, he looks at me confuse but walk out with me until we got to my car.

It was dark already, we were behind my car, no one could see us.

U= Kairi why the fuck would you do that" I ask him while letting go of his hand.

K=I was just trying to help, I don't want him hugging you, he played you and Robert was taking for ever to do something" kairi defend himself.

U=oh fuck! Kairi! Now you have to act like my boyfriend and don't be all touchy, I don't want you touching me" I said and he roll his eyes.

K=is not like I haven't before ..." he said walking closer to me "right?" He add while pulling me to a hug.

U=kairi lets go back inside" I said pulling away.

K=just give me a last chance, we would not have sex or kiss if you want to, talking? We would take it slow I promise" he said taking my hand.

U=kairi I-I" I couldn't said anything, I was trying to say something but it just didn't come out, I really like really want to be with him but I just got out of a relationship and he is with Emily- I quickly pull my hand away from him.

I totally forget he is with Emily, how can he be doing this.

U=your with Emily remember". .......

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 1.8K 24
𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 <𝟑 ┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑ ...
118K 4.1K 23
dark mode highly suggested lowercase intended #1 in juul 😭