godhead [COMPLETED]

De uncouthwriter

Calla was a dreamer; always cherishing the idea of marriage while dreaming of her happily ever after: a magic... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Epilogue

24

1.2K 72 33
De uncouthwriter

A week has passed since the banquet

Calla

I woke up the next morning, feeling more uncomfortable than usual. I pondered the reason but  then rememberered the events that transpired just days ago and what Leo did to me at the banquet.

I couldn't stand the man I was forced to marry and I hated him even more for knowing my weakness: my body. To him I was only a vessel to his bidding. My only job on earth was to carry his heir. I was not allowed any interests or thoughts nor did I have autonomy and Leo loved it. I on the other hand couldn't stand it. On top of that, Donatello had been avoiding me the past couple of days. He was most likely upset about the scene he had to encounter but even so, why would he be so angry?
I doubt he had feelings for me, even after our kiss. Although we grew a bit closer, surely that was not the reason.

I stand and walk to the bathroom, bending over the sink to splash water into my face.  I hadnt' seen Donatello in days and to be quite honest, it was very depressing but I couldn't blame him. I only hated how dull palace life had become without him.

"Liza!" I yell, screaming for my only friend that remained in the palace. Surely she could cheer me up?

-----

Donatello

I tilted my head, pondering the final strokes of my paintbrush. It had been a long day but I needed to complete this final portrait. I had been avoiding Calla since a week ago. It pained me so, but I couldn't stand to see her face. I would think foolish things every time I saw her with Leo. So for my sanity, I thought it best I ignored her altogether.

Of course I was a hermit, holed up in my room while painting another portrait of her.
She was all I could ever paint these days.
All I could ever think about.
My beautiful Calla.

"No...no!!!" I heard her panted breaths from across my room. She was having a spell of night terrors again. I stood from my stool, walking over to her side of the room.
"No!! No!!! Let me go!" She screams again, clutching onto the blankets in fear.

"Calla? Calla!" I said, moving to hold her hands so she could calm. I was trying to wake her up but my efforts seemed futile.

"No...no...leave me alone... Stay away!!!" she shouted, shaking her body wildly.

"Callah!" I say again, " it's me, wake up" I begged, trying so hard to calm her.

"NOOO! Let me go Leo!!" she screamed shooting up and panting before finally align up from her sleeping spell.

"Calla! Calla? I am here!" I assure her through a frown. She looked around the room, desperate to adjust her eyes to the darkness before lifting her gaze into my eyes and instantly, she cried. I pulled her into my arms, letting her tears stain my neck as she shook beneath me. Her face was just as beautiful as she retreated in my warmth.

I hated seeing her in this state.

She eventually stopped and looked into my eyes, trying to excuse her impulsive outburst. "I'm sorry Donatello" she whispered.

"For what?" I ask her curiously.

"For unraveling like this and keeping you up."

"You know I never sleep Calla especially not at night" I tease her.

"Then I am sorry for whatever I did that made you mad at me. Whatever I did that made you avoid me all this time" she whispered. I nodded, making sure to ignore her apology. She hadn't done anything to make me mad. It was my jealousy for Leo but I couldn't tell her that.
I couldn't tell her the evil thoughts I had seeing Leo violate her or the things I wanted to do to him so she would be free. I couldn't tell her about the feelings in my heart for her.
No...it would scare her away.

She smiled lazily, looking into my eyes then turning away. "I just—-I hate it here. I hate him... so much..." she sighed, gently running her cheek against my arm.

"Then I hate him too." I shrugged,  finding relief in her sentiments.

"And why do you hate him?" she says, peeling away from me.

"For making you cry. I hate him for making your heart not be at peace and for making me feel things I never wanted to feel." I admitted. She smiled lazily resting her lips against my chest once again. I pulled her jaw up and slowly parted her lips, itching so much for the heated embrace we once felt. She allowed me, pulling me into her warmth. Her naked body showed just a little beyond the sheets.

I was reckless wanting to famalarize myself with her body and lift off the covers, admiring her body with charm. It had a been a week but I kissed her like it had been two.

We continued recklessly, tugging and kissing each other among every other breath. How warming it felt as she pressed against my chest. She finally broke and looked into my eyes. Hesitation filling her soft brown orbs. "You make me think reckless thoughts Donatello" she admits.

"Like what empress?"

"Running away.
Having a life outside the palace.
Abandoning my title and returning home. Shall I continue? It is a long list" she says, trying to hide her smile.

"They are valid thoughts to have, no?" I rubbed her cheek. I was absolutely obsessed with the empress despite the short amount of time we had spent together. From her beauty and charm, the knowledge she possessed was spellbinding. And her spirt?
It was if angels had rested in her soul.

"I guess they are?" she looked into my eyes, inspecting them with care. I ran a warm palm against her skin, pulling her into my core.

"I feel so safe in your arms Donatello" she confesses. "When we danced that night at the banquet, I prayed you would never let me go. I never wanted you to leave my side. I wanted your hand in mine as we burst through the ballroom doors to run a somewhere far away." She looked into my eyes, while I pulled her into my body. "I forgot what a normal touch felt like. One that wasn't filled with so much hatred and disdain."

My heart shattered as I heard her confession. How gentle her spirit was and how damaged Leo had made her. But I knew my heart and the feelings I had for Calla, feelings I could not place.

We said no words but we understood what we both wanted to do. I slowly pulled off her covers, massaging her neck before running my fingers down her body. Her skin bumped from the coldness but I quickly ran warm kisses against her shoulders and down her spine. I made sure tonight I would love every part of her.

And she allowed me, pulling my hair as I embraced her skin. Carefully ,I pulled off my shirt, letting her take in every part of my healthy physique. I was impatient to make love to her, the beauty named Calla. She looked into my eyes, slowly letting her emotions show but quickly snapped away, pulling her body away from mine."I am sorry Donatello. I just... I can't"

"Can't?" I repeated after her. She nodded and looked into my eyes. I bent to kiss her lips before pulling away.

"I am not him Calla. I will never hurt you." I nodded, kissing her palm before pulling on my shirt again. She stood from the bed and collapsed into my form, immediately tearing up.

I knew she was trying so hard to force herself to trust my words. " I am afraid Donatello. He has broken me" she sobbed, throwing her face against my shoulder. I wipe away her tears before pulling her jaw against mine. "I used to believe in fairytales and true love and happily ever afters, but Leo? He has tarnished every belief. I am so torn. I am too damaged. I am to timid"

"You are not too anything Calla." I protested, dismissing her words. She continued confessing and of course I simply listen, letting her cry in my arms. "I cannot promise you that I will fix your broken heart" I whisper, engulfing her lips into mine. "But I promise to at least try. Let me show you what it feels to be held by someone who cares. To be kissed like it was your last. Patiently, I will wait for you and one day, I know your heart will open to love again"

She nodded, gently lifting her gaze to me. She had given me permission to pursue her.

"Come" I take her hand, leading her back into her sheets. Before I stand to depart, she held onto my wrists, gently meeting my gaze. "Don't go" she frowned making me weak. Her eyes were so hypnotic. I nodded, slowly intertwining my hand into hers before kissing it. She looked into my eyes, making my spirts even weaker.

"Calla" I cursed, pressing my forehead against hers. I knew I had to leave before I did something foolish;  before I lost all control. She ran her hands against my shirt collar, carefully running her soft fingers against the warmth of my skin. "Let me go Calla"  I begged her, grasping onto the nape of her neck.

"I cannot Donatello" she whispered, "I will not." she frowned, letting a tear caress her cheek.

"Please Calla, I can not control myself around you" I hissed, pressing my lips against hers in lust. She broke and looked into my eyes, trying so hard to interpret my innermost thoughts. She pushed a palm though my hair, coaxing me to continue. "Calla" I cursed, pushing my lips against her naked body once more.

She would be the end of me.

Author Note

👀👀 y'all ready for the next chapter?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

33 9 17
A another fantasy story because I love fantasy and what about u.. A human girl who is slave of Gods because of her generation promise how going to fa...
115 6 5
EXCERPT "Darling. Darling. Darling. British men are always using words like 'darling', 'love', 'sweetheart'; it's culture, tradition - it really mean...
110 0 6
*Content Introduction* Every night, I'll come to the princess's bedroom. A world falling into ruin. My family sold me to the worst tyrant in history...
70K 1.2K 22
It is forbidden. It should be impossible. But Lavena- a human- has been Marked: claimed forever as a dragons mate. And not just any dragon... the Dra...