(Completed) My Stepbrother Kr...

By velvetbts

Krystal James is an 18 year old american girl who has no family except her mother. Her father died when she w... More

Characters
Chapter 1. New Life... Or Not
Chapter 2. So Many Surprises In One Day
Chapter 3. Lets Be Friends... Or Not
Chapter 4. I Hate My Life
Chapter 5. Can This Day Get Any Worse
Chapter 6. The Past
Chapter 7. First Day
Chapter 8. Pain
Chapter 9. Depression
Chapter 10. 'Sick'
Chapter 11. Having Doubts
Chapter 12. Missing
Chapter 13. My Savior
Chapter 14. Dizzy
Chapter 15. Dr. Lay
Chapter 16. Starting Fresh
Chapter 17. One Day
Chapter 18. Old Memories
Chapter 19. The Past
Chapter 20. Remembering
Chapter 21. Childhood Memories
Chapter 22. Same Goes To You
Chapter 23. Sexy Oppas
Chapter 24. Flashback
Chapter 25. Old Habbits
Chapter 27. Everything Falls Apart
Chapter 28. Your Savior
Chapter 29. Next Time
Chapter 30. Sorry
Chapter 31. Happily Ever After
Chapter 32. This Is Love
Chapter 33. Weird Feeling
Chapter 34. Promise
Chapter 35. I Will Never Forget You
The End
New Story
New Story... again

Chapter 26. Somethings Fishy

349 25 0
By velvetbts

* later that night*

Suho's P.O.V

Here we all are in Kris's house waiting for Mr and Mrs Wu. After what happened we all decided to stay and-

"aish. its been seven hours and Kris hyung is still not back. Tao worringly paced back and forward. We all are after he ran out of Krystal's room he ran out of the house so we have no idea where he went.

"What about Kai?!?" Chanyeol also said bitting his nails while looking out the window. Yes, also Kai left running out. They were both affected the most mainly Kris.

"Don't worry, Channie he must be with Kris hyung." Sehun triedcomforting him and Tao. So innocent.

"Yeah, he has to since he's not in his house." D.O worringly said not wonting to expect the worst. We all are its been seven hours, we can't contact them since they both left their phones. Aish these boys, I always told them to carry their phones just in case of an emergency. But no what do they listen.

*beep-beep*

"Oh, no there here." we all panic Kris is still not back, and Krystal is upstairs ignorning us all.

"What do we do?!?" Chen whispered yelled panicking.

"Just act like you don't know whats happening." Baekhyun said panicking trying to find something normal to do.sigh.

"But, we do know whats happening." I nervously said pacing back and foward.

"Just pretend." he whispered screamed, hearing the footsteps outside the door. I threw myself to the floor and started doing push ups. I was never good at acting. 'sigh' I hear everyone before the door gets open and reveils.

Krystal's P.O.V

Done. I sighed after picking up the last piece of trash that was on the floor.

• Bed is done ✔

• Trash is picked up ✔

• Clothes are folded ✔

• Things are in place ✔

• Toke a shower ✔

• Changed clothes ✔

Everything is back to normal.

sigh.

My phone, I walk to my phone and pick it up.sigh. Even after being thrown at the wall millions of times you still work. Just trying to tortue me, I look up, haven't you done enough. What did I ever do to diserve this *tear falls* NO no more no more tears not anymore not for him, not for them not for anyone.sigh.

"K-krystal?"  I hear a scared voice knocking on my door.smirk. Now their scared of me.

"What?!?" I rudely yelled.

"Y-your mom is here." the voice said.

"So..." I trailed off.

"She wants to see you." it said.

I angrily sighed. "I'll be down right now." I said taking on last look at my phone before throwing it away in the trash.

I walk to the door but before I take step out I stop.

Get ready Krystal because after today you walk out that door, everything will change. Not just today but forever, and with everyone.

*opens door*

A new future awaits for you...

Lay's P.O.V

"So, how was your weekend boys?" Mrs. Wu eagerly asked. No one said nothing. Not after what happened. what is there to say.

"Fun! Mrs. Wu." D.O answered with a fake smile.

"I guess Krystal did rub on you, huh?" she disapprovingly laughed.

"W-what?!?" we all nervously shouted.

"Everytime, I would ask for Krystal opinion on something she always gave me that (fake)smile." she smiled. We all just looked at her confused.

"Your, lying what really happened?" she asked crossing her arms raising an eyebrow.

"W-what nothing happened we all had fun right guys!" Channie our happy virus says smiling. Nobody can resist him.

"Even though your a happy virus, who is always smiling I can still see the fakeness in it." man shes good.

"Nothing, happened Amy." Kris hyung coldly said giving her a blank face.sigh. We gave each other a he's-back face. Already expecting this.

"Amy, you heard him nothing happened now stop asking questions." Mr. Wu said with a not conveinced face.

"Somethings fishy here." she just can't stop. "Why is there so much tension when I mentioned Krystal's name." we tensed up.

"Amy." Mr. Wu pleaded.

"Okay... okay." she said still not convinced.

*silence*

"Why, is Krystal taking so long." Mrs. Wu said to no one in particular.

"You know girls." Suho hyung said.

"Yeah, but knowing Krystal she would of ran to hug me as soon as I stepped in the house." she says pacing back and foward. After time of waiting we then hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Everyone turns around, everyone except Kai and Kris.

"Krystal." Mrs. Wu says running to hug her.

"yeah." she nonchalantly answered trying to sound as happy as possible.fail.

"Alright! spill it." Mrs. Wu says noticing all the tension.

"Spill, what mom?" she says giving her a blank face.

"What happened, with all of you normally all you would of been happily fooling around but instead all you have awkward faces excpet you and Kris both of you have cold expressions what happened."

"That's what we all want to know." Kris hyung whispered looking down.

"And what does that mean Kris." Mr. Wu also says wanting know whats going on. She gave him a glare before answering.

"Nothing mom just, uh, home sick." she says looking down with sad eyes.

"Aww! honey don't worry I know what will make you feel better."

"What?" Her eyes widened in confusion.

"David." Mrs. Wu says idiotically smiling.

"Krystal, the past is the past and I'm glad that you finally understood and accepted your mother and I's marriage and also Kris of course," he looked a Kris. "so as a reward your mother and I decided to let you go and visit all your friends."

"What do you me--"

"Honey pack your bags because your going back to America."

"What?!?" we all yelled excluding Krystal.

"Of course it won't be permanently just a couple days you know so you can see your friends, visit that one favorite clothes shop you love, and more importantly see your boyfriend--"

"Boyfriend" we all interrupted mainly Kai.

"Yes, her boyfriend. what? Krystal never told you she been in a relationship for three years now, they both very much love each other an-"

"No, thanks." Krystal, again, nonchalantly interrupted. Why do I feel relieved.

"Krystal b-but this all you've been talking about since we've arrived to Seoul." Mrs. Wu says confused on to why she refused.

"Things changed." and with that she ran upstairs.

"I don't understand why--"

"Maybe something happened." Mr. Wu comments.

"What?" she says.

"Maybe something happened over there." yeah what if something did happen over there(America).

Kris's P.O.V

W-why did my heart beat out of control when Amy said Krystal has a boyfriend? And did I feel relieved when Krystal refused to go? Is this jealousy... NO of course not I always considered(used to) her as my sister nothing else. But I did feel butterlies when she was close to me. And have this feeling when she was close to Kai. Was it jealously NO OF COURSE not.

Or was it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.4K 26
Torino, un' estate diversa dalle solite 29/06 --- 🥇 in #dusanvlahovic
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
42.5K 2K 56
Due semplici ragazzi, tormentati da ciò che hanno dentro. Entrambi pieni di paura, ansia e panico. Entrambi presi a schiaffi in faccia dall'amore. TW...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...