๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ โœฆ johnmark โœ”๏ธŽ

By creamyyxosh

โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก...โž โ˜…. when mark gets himself in a แด›ษชษดส b... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

thirty seven

2.1K 82 57
By creamyyxosh

Several days have passed since Mark last saw Johnny and they haven't spoken since then which resulted everything to going back to the way it was before.

It was nice since Mark was allowed to freely walk in and out of Donghyuck's home without interruption. He's spending a lot more time with his boyfriend and Donghyuck was starting to become happier than he was before.

Right now they were currently on a little date at a café, drinking hot chocolate and enjoying what was left of February.

I wanna shop for some makeup, is that alright with you?

Mark looked up from sipping his drink and nodded at Donghyuck. Sure, are you looking for new makeup for prom?

Yeah, all my other eyeshadows are either old or outdated so I wanted to try and get some new colors and possibly some lip tint. Oh and maybe some jewelry too!

Mark laughed at Donghyuck's excitement over shopping, kinda reminded him of Taeyong. ❝You seem really excited for getting ready for prom.

Yeah... Donghyuck gushed, his cheeks turning pink. Oh we can buy some new clothes for prom too, we can match if you want!

Mark nodded his head, agreeing with the idea. He and Donghyuck already finished their hot chocolates and Donghyuck got out of his seat and grabbed Mark's hand, pulling him out of his seat and started to drag him back to the cold outdoors so they could start their shopping until Mark suddenly stopped Donghyuck.

Wait Hyuckie.

Donghyuck stops as he was about to open the door, he turns around to look at Mark. What's wrong?

Oh nothing, I wanted to get one more thing before we leave.

Oh ok. What do you want? I can buy it for you. Donghyuck let go of Mark's hand and starts to search for money in his pockets but Mark stopped him by gently grabbing his wrist.

No it's fine. I got money, just wait for me ok? It'll only take me a minute.

Donghyuck nods his head as he waits beside the front door, watching Mark walk back to the front counter and buy whatever it is that he wanted.

...

Y'know, when you said you wanted to buy one more thing, I expected it to be a cookie or a brownie. Not one of each of the desserts that they were selling... Donghyuck said as he looked over at Mark who had a takeout bag full of desserts that the café was selling on display.

Mark looks at Donghyuck confused as he stuffs a piece of brownie in his mouth. Donghyuck and Mark were walking home after finishing their shopping. But before they left, Donghyuck offered to get lunch but Mark had already started eating all the desserts that he bought. And he bought a lot.

I don't know what you mean.

Donghyuck shakes his head at his boyfriend who still continues to eat all the sweets. ❝I know you like sweets but, isn't this a bit much?

Mark scoffs as he swallows the last bit of brownie that he had, ❝I don't think so. I just really like sweets.

But you never used to eat a lot of sweets before. Mark ignores Donghyuck as he continues rummaging through his bag, trying to find another piece of dessert.

Donghyuck sighs as he realizes there's no way of getting through the thick skull that belongs to Mark Lee. Fine ignore me, but at least share some.

Donghyuck attempts to reach over into Mark's bag but retracts his hand when Mark slapped his hand away. ❝Don't touch!

Donghyuck pouted as he rubs his abused hand, ❝Come on, share!

Mark just shook his head as he kept eating. But before he could pick up another piece, he stopped when he felt Donghyuck lean into him, he looks down and sees Donghyuck giving him puppy eyes with the pout still on his face. Please~

Mark sighed as he hands his bag over to Donghyuck who happily takes it and starts eating most of the sweets. ❝Thanks babe!

Mark playfully glared at Donghyuck before smiling as he watches his adorable boyfriend munching on some cupcakes. This is what Donghyuck should have had during the summer, time spent with Mark, especially at the dance.

He was not going to ruin prom for Donghyuck.

'This is your last chance. Don't fuck it up.' Mark thought as he put an arm around Donghyuck's shoulder as they continued walking home.

《 ♡ 》

Come on Mark! I'm gonna be late for my appointment!

Mark rolled his eyes as he ran downstairs with messy bed head hair, ❝I don't understand why you can't have your ultrasound appointments in the afternoon. Having them at 8 in the morning is ridiculous!

Taeyong shook his head at Mark who yawned as he rubbed his eyes, ❝Suck it up. It'll only be half an hour, maybe shorter if we leave now.

Taeyong walks up to Mark and grabs his hand, dragging him outside and to his car where he pushed Mark in the passenger seat and buckled him in because he was falling asleep again.

Taeyong scoffed thinking that it should've been the other way around, Mark should be driving him (had he gotten his license) to his appointment since he's the pregnant one. 'Little brat...'

Taeyong shut Mark's door and walks to the driver's side, he got in and started the ignition. He pulled his car out of the driveway and makes the journey to the hospital for his appointment.

Today is a special day for him because on his last appointment, the doctor said that they would be able to determine the gender of his baby for the next appointment which is today.

When Taeyong found out, he wanted to bring Jaehyun to see the ultrasound but sadly his boyfriend had to go visit his family today (he was going to tell his family the news about Taeyong).

So Taeyong brought the next best thing, his brother aka future uncle of his baby. Taeyong looked over to see Mark sleeping with his head leaned against the window, drool slowly falling out of the corner of his mouth.

Taeyong sighed as he returned his gaze back to the road, 'By the time my baby's born, I'll already be prepared on how to take care of a child and I have Mark to thank for that.'

...

After arriving at the hospital, Taeyong and Mark were waiting for the doctor (the same one told him about his pregnancy) to arrive but Taeyong couldn't control his excitement. ❝I'm so excited Mark. I'm gonna know the gender of my baby!

Mark smiled at Taeyong who was holding his stomach ever so gently, ❝Do you have some idea about the baby's gender? I heard that some mothers have a 'feeling' that they know exactly their baby's gender.

Taeyong heard about that too and he'd be lying if he said that he didn't get a feeling because he did and he hopes that his feeling was right about his baby's gender.

I did and I really hope that I'm right when I see the ultrasound.

Oh really? Do you think it's a boy? A girl? Please say boy, I really want a nephew! Mark said excitedly, Taeyong just laughed and shook his head.

I'm not saying anything, you have to wait.

Mark frowned, he was about to speak again until the doctor arrived, ❝I'm so sorry for taking so long Taeyong. She walked over to them as she got her supplies together, ❝Anyways, lift up your shirt please.

Taeyong did as he was told and the doctor applied the jelly like the first time and once she did that, she grabbed the microphone device and began rubbing it over Taeyong's now pudgier belly. It's already March and almost, almost the 4th month meaning Taeyong's going to start showing a little bit.

While she was trying to get an image, Mark saw on the screen that the baby was growing a lot bigger now so it'd be easier to determine the gender now.

Mark was on the edge of his seat, he really wanted to know. 'Please be a boy, I want a baby nephew to spoil!'

Oh I think we got something Taeyong. The doctor said excitedly, Taeyong and Mark's ears perked at her announcement as they waited for her to reveal the gender.

Congratulations Taeyong. You're having a...

'Boy!'

Girl!

'Oh. I guess a niece is nice too...'  Mark thought, he was a little disappointed that it wasn't a boy. He blames Jaehyun's sperm on that.

Oh my god really?! I knew it!

Mark looked at Taeyong shocked, ❝You knew you were having a girl?

Taeyong nodded his head at Mark, ❝Yep and I honestly can't wait to tell Jae! He'll be so excited when he finds out we're having a girl.

《 ♡ 》

The rest of Taeyong's appointment went smoothly as they were shown pictures of the developing baby. Taeyong was so excited that he took a picture home so Jaehyun could see the ultrasound of their unborn daughter.

They left the hospital and were on their way home as Taeyong kept going on and on about wanting to see Jaehyun's reaction. ❝I wonder if I should send him a pic.

No, he's going to be back from visiting his family soon. Taeyong pouted at Mark but kept his eyes on the road.

But I wanna tell him now~

Mark shook his head, ignoring Taeyong. He could still hear him whining about wanting to tell Jaehyun but he just tuned him out as he leaned his head against his window.

'It's already March... Where did the time go? Prom is literally right around the corner...'

The car fell into comfortable silence as they finally arrived at home. They got out of the car and as soon as they entered their home, Taeyong ran to the bathroom right away to pee. Mark couldn't control the giggles because it was too funny to watch his brother constantly go to the bathroom because of his pregnancy.

Once Mark's little giggle fest was done, he walked to the kitchen because he didn't have breakfast yet and was hungry. He waited for Taeyong to come back so he could cook him something to eat, even though he's pregnant.

'It's his exercise.' Mark thought. He was about to look through the cabinets until Taeyong came back, sighing loudly of relief.

That was probably the most relieved pee that I ever had, not gonna lie.

Mark scrunched his nose in disgust but smiled at him anyway, ❝Tae I'm hungry, I want some food.

Taeyong groaned as he walked over to Mark, playfully hitting the back of his head as he walks over to the cupboards and began pulling out random ingredients. ❝Fine, I'll make some food. But be grateful! Now I know how mom felt...

Mark rolled his eyes as he came up beside Taeyong and put an arm around his shoulder, pulling him in for a side hug.

I'm always grateful for you. I'm glad to have an older brother like you.

Mark smiled at Taeyong but instead of hearing a complaint, he heard sniffling. He looked over to see that Taeyong was crying. Like bawling his eyes out.

Um Tae? Are you—

Awww Markie, th-that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me!!

Mark soon found himself trapped in a hug with Taeyong squeezing the life out of him, all while crying onto his shoulder. Mark was confused at first until he realized about the mood swings that Taeyong would start getting.

I'm grateful for you too, my special little baby brother! Taeyong cries some more as he pecked Mark's cheek and was going to plant more kisses on his face but couldn't with Mark trying to push him away.

'It could be worse, at least it's just Taeyong that's having the mood swings...'

───────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 12K 32
โDon't change our fate. I am your half and what's yours is mine.โž Taeyong is an omega werewolf who got fooled by Jaehyun, an alpha vampire, whic...
5.8K 254 31
โžช.๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€ ๐€๐” โž› They meet by accident...no...They meet because that's their destiny, Who wouldn't believe that the two different world suddenly b...
256K 18.5K 53
Everyone thinks Jeno and Jaemin are hot guys who have been friends since childhood. They're like, bros? Call each other dude. Have fights sometimes d...
104K 5.2K 39
yuta was lucky. @-moonjuns