Immortal Love - #2 (Pennywise...

By ValyriaRizing

It was a tough road, but Nera finally found harmony with Pennywise. Now she learns she is destined for an Imm... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 7

235 14 3
By ValyriaRizing

All Characters and locations borrowed from Stephen King's "It" remain his property. I own only the character's I've created (Nera, Lucian, Duke Wersinger, Sadie Wilde, Ezra Shade).

Helpful Notes:
"Speaking Aloud"
'Speaking Telepathically'
Subconscious Thoughts, not heard by others.

A/N: This story involves VERY mature and sometimes disturbing situations. If you have any triggers I suggest perhaps trying another story. This story is just for fun, but also practice for an original story I want to write so please feel free to give me any and all feedback. I haven't really written anything in about 15 years so I'm out of practice.

Also, included at the top of the page will be the music I listen to while writing which will usually be something appropriate to listen to while reading it, just in case you want to try it out. :)

*~..Lamia Amorist..~*

..Chapter 7..

As Elle walked out of the Demon Lord's office, she confidently swung her hips and headed back to her car feeling very satisfied with herself. After sitting down inside, enjoying the coolness of the smooth leather seats, she was essentially hidden behind the darkly tinted windows.

She pulled a mirror out of her purse and opened it, then extended a sharp black claw from the end of her finger and used it used it to cut her palm, dropping her blood on the mirror. She smeared it over the mirror and immediately voices came through.

"Elle, did you make contact with Asmodeus?" came a deep, demonic voice from the other side of the mirror.

"Yes, I'm here. I saw him. Well I did a little more with him than just look. He's even more delicious than the rumors say," she gushed excitedly, "but he's in love, unfortunately. He actually stopped me. I guess there's a first time for everything. It's only a matter of time though. He's the Lord of Lust, he can only deny me for so long. I will break him down, don't worry. He will be back on our side before it's all over," she promised seductively.

"Ah... so she already found him." The voice coming from the other end seemed to be thinking out loud now.

Confusion and jealousy immediately flowered inside Elle at an unnerving rate. "Wait, what? She who?" She demanded.

"Don't worry about that. Did he sense what you are?" he asked.

"Nope. I told you I can hide my energy from anyone." She bragged.

"Tell me more about her. Who and what is she?" He asked, unimpressed with her ability to mask her energy even from a Demon Lord.

Elle scoffed a bit, irritated this female was getting so much attention. "I'm not actually sure. I sensed a powerful energy coming from her. Angelic and... something else. Something I've never encountered before."  The mirror fell quiet for a moment.

"Find out everything you can about her. Back off Asmodeus until you know more. Keep me updated." the voice instructed her, much to her disappointment.

She sighed in annoyance. "I was really hoping that I'd get Asmodeus-"

"Elle, if everything goes according to plan, you can have Asmodeus at the end of all this. I just need him on our side, I don't care who he fucks," the voice replied curtly.

"Understood, my King," she acknowledged him, growling in aggravation after the connection was ended.

***

By the end of the ordeal, the shop was rented out and after Elle left his office, Nera and Ezra sat in silence for a moment, him at his desk and her in the armchair across from it.

For awhile she had no expression at all, she just sat there with her legs gracefully crossed, her arms crossed over her chest, and visibly controlling her breathing.

Ezra was literally torn apart inside. He knew exactly what she was doing. She was hurt and trying not only to understand it, but to also accept it so she didn't go against him. She belonged to him and even in the face of his betrayal, she refused to turn on him.

He felt physically ill. He got up and made himself a drink, then sat down and took a sip of the amber liquid. He'd never wanted to be loyal to just one woman this desperately before. Yes, he was loyal to Heidi, but not in the beginning. He'd straightened up his act because he knew she deserved better, but he'd always lusted for other women. Not just his inner Demon, no.. he consciously lusted for other women all the time, he just stopped giving in to the desire.

With Nera, he didn't want or desire anyone but her. Sure his inner Demon wanted the bitch... he wanted everyone, but like most Demons there was two sides to Ezra. They made a choice the embrace their true nature or not. He'd turned away from his hundreds of years ago and it normally never bothered him, until today. What happened today was forced on him and he'd been weak for just a moment, but that's all it took the bitch.

John was typing away at his computer and was completely unaware of the odd tension in the room.

Ezra could barely meet her gaze. She was his Angel, his Queen and he'd been tempted by a random seductress who didn't even care about her, who didn't even know her, who didn't even ask for her name, who never even acknowledged she was in the room! He hated himself for what he'd allowed to happen.

Nera had never imagined that it would hurt so much, but it had. She had known immediately what happened when she came around the corner and saw the look of guilt and remorse on his face. The air had been thick with the scent of their lustful desire and his dick was hard, pressing visibly against the inner fabric of his slacks.

Then she'd confirmed her suspicions by smelling the vile woman on his breath. She wasn't his love, she wasn't kind or friendly, she never even acted like Nera existed in the room. She was a whore, a seductress who had no real feelings for Ezra other than wanting to get fucked and he'd allowed her to kiss him. He'd gotten excited by her!

That was why it hurt. It was a meaningless, superficial attraction, but he was the Lord of Lust. He was the physical manifestation of Lucifer's darkest, carnal, sexual desires. It wasn't exactly his fault. It was literally no different than Pennywise trying to kill her when they'd met. She understood.

Even now she saw the self-loathing in his eyes. He was so ashamed. She felt the self-hatred flowing off him like a thick morning fog. That's not what she wanted. He was an amazing mate, this changed nothing. He'd been through a lot in his life and he treated her like an absolute Queen. He didn't deserve to feel this way. No, I won't allow this.

Nera then stood up, stepping around the desk and smiling sweetly at him as if nothing had happened, holding out her arms toward him. He quickly stood and embraced her. She allowed him to kiss her and within seconds she was moaning softly in his arms.

'I'm so sorry, my love. She threw me on the wall the second she saw we were alone and she was all over me. I stopped it, but I confess I did nothing for the first ten seconds and I know that was wrong. I made a vow to be the one to never hurt you and I failed you. Forgive me, sweetheart.' he spoke directly into her mind.

'If I can forgive Pennywise for all the things he did to me before he overcame his true nature, I can forgive you for this. If you were to fall in love with her, I would accept it, but I don't sense she is worthy of you.' Nera responded.

'No, she is surely not and I want no one but you. I swear this to you. I have no reason to lie. I know you would accept it if I wanted another lover, but I can promise you that I don't. I think it best we bond as soon as possible to lay this nature to rest. I never want this to happen again. I'd rather die than ever hurt you this way again.'

'I believe you, Ezra.' she smiled warmly up at him and stroked his cheek lovingly.

"I love you, Nera." he told her quietly. He knew John was probably watching them, but he didn't care. She was the most important person in his entire world and he would never let anything like this happen again.

"It will be done. Tonight after we get back from The Falcon. I'm done waiting to be bonded with you." She whispered to him. "You're mine. No one will ever come between us again."

He stroked her face, falling more in love with her by the minute. She was unfailingly understanding and forgiving.

He suddenly realized her pupils were dilated and she glanced down at his lips, then back up at him and bit her bottom lip as she twisted her hip toward him, gently rubbing it into his groin discreetly. "This is mine." She stated seductively.

"Yes, it is Kitten. Torturing me in public?" he groaned quietly into her ear. "I suppose I deserve that." He softly nibbled on her earlobe, then moved his lips down her neck, kissing and sucking on her soft, sweet skin.

"Yes, you do." She agreed, feeling him grow increasingly hard against her hip. Slowly she slid her hand down and stroked him. He grunted in pleasure. "However, I do recall giving you, the Demon Lord of Lust, consent to take me anywhere he damn well pleases," she reminded him quietly, making sure John couldn't hear her.

Intense arousal that only she was capable of sparking within him suddenly roared to life, his cock feeling like a gallon of blood had just rushed into it all at once. His eyes turned black and red and his top lip pulled back baring his teeth in animalistic dominance, and she could hear a quiet growling carrying up from the deepest recesses of his belly. His hands began to shake with anticipation and insatiable hunger for her. I need to be inside of her NOW.

"John, I would like to apologize in advance for what is about to happen within the range of your hearing. Lock the front door until I return." He scooped Nera up and carried her to his back office. The sound of John chuckling in amusement could be heard from the front room as Ezra closed the door with his foot.

Ezra placed her upon a relatively empty desk and his lips came crashing down onto hers, desperate and hungry, seeking not just pleasure but forgiveness. "My dear, no one has ever had the ability to drive me wild the way you do." he snarled, his trembling hands pulling her skirt up with such force he nearly ripped the skirt, but the stitching luckily held. His desire for her was off the charts. Not even his ex-mate Heidi had made him like this. Not even close. How could he have allowed that seductress to tempt him when he had this? She was nothing next to Nera. Never again.

He began assaulting her neck with hot, wet hungry kisses as he spread her legs open and began rubbing her there as the fabric clung to her smooth, wet pussy. He released a quivering breath as the sweet scent of her honey found his nose and sent him over the top. He ripped her panties off. "You smell fucking delicious, kitten." She was quickly unfastening his slacks, just as desperate to have him inside her.

He fell to his knees and began to eat her pussy like he was a man on the brink of starvation and this was his first meal in years. She covered her mouth as she wailed into her hands, her sounds of pleasure wafting easily through the walls. "See how quiet you can be, my love. Hear the sound of your master feasting upon you."

Her heart nearly exploded from the words pouring from her lovers mouth, and as his warm finger entered her, pressing deep inside her, her juices splashed onto his chin. He growled like a lion as his eyes turned red. "That's my good girl." He resumed tongue fucking her and sucking on her pussy and clit, driving her greedily toward climax.

Nera cried out from the suddenness of it, her body racked with pleasure, and Ezra stood slowly as she rode it out. He grinned mischievously, watching as she panted breathlessly, her eyes still closed as she let her orgasm slowly ebb away. He knew she was sensitive but he needed to be inside of her more than he ever needed anything in his entire existence.

"No time to wait my love, I need it now!" he violently plunged into her, filling her deep and fast.

Nera's eyes fluttered quickly open and she watched him as he fucked her, admiring how his powerful hips pivoted back and forth to pleasure her. She lifted her knees up as far as she could for him. "Oh god, harder please! Show me I'm the only one." She purred in the sexiest little cat-like voice he'd ever heard. He growled and pulled her close, bringing her forehead against his.

"I will feast upon the flesh of the any female who disrespects my Queen." he growled, angry that he'd hurt her, angry that he'd allowed another woman to contribute to her pain. Never again.

"Yes, my Lord." She mewled, "I love you so much." She began to tighten up as her second orgasm began building again, the muscles of her legs threatening to cramp up with the stress her mounting climax was creating.

"Yes, princess, I know you're close. Cum for Daddy!" he purred into her ear, his words sending a white hot string of pleasure from her stomach down to her dripping wet core. He then released his hot seed inside her and growled demonically as he rode out the orgasm. Nera's legs were shaking violently as she neared hers.

"FUCK!" She screamed and her eyes rolled back in her head, she started cumming, her warm juices drizzling down his dick. He slammed his hand over her mouth as she continued to climax, but her cries of pleasure could easily be heard through the thin walls of his office. Eventually she calmed, her legs wrapping exhaustedly around Ezra's waist as they both came down from their natural highs.

He released her mouth as they gazed in awe at one another, both panting and trying to catch their breaths. "I love you, sweetheart. Now and for eternity." He whispered to her softly, kissing her temple.

A short while later after they'd cleaned up, they exited the room and found John still clacking away at his keyboard. He smiled at them mischievously and went to open the front door again.

"I apologize John." Ezra called out, pouring himself a small drink.

"Nothing to apologize sir. If I had a woman so lovely, I should hope I'd have the same problem." He confessed. Ezra chuckled at the comment. "I guess this means Miss Silver's little plan backfired on her, eh?" John asked as he sat back down at his desk, referencing her obvious attempts at seducing Ezra earlier in the day.

"Quite." Ezra confirmed, sipping on his drink and then setting it down. He was ready to get out of there. He could still faintly smell the bitch from earlier and he didn't even want to think about that anymore.

He put his hand on Nera's lower back and led her out of the store. "Where would you like to go now, my dear? We still have a lot of time to kill before tonight."

"Hmm..." She ran her hands through some flowers in planters along the breezeway as they walked and he watched them become more vibrant as she did. He abruptly stopped.

"Can all Angels do that?" he asked, pointing to her hand as it faintly glowed among a flower bush. She looked down and seemed to consider this, her eyebrows drawing together.

"You know, I never thought about it. All the flowers and plants in Heaven are eternally healthy. They never required upkeep." She recalled thoughtfully.

Ezra lightly caressed her face with the back of his hand and the wind gently blew her hair. "Sometimes I get the feeling there's even more to you than we realize. It's like... an intuition. I don't think even the Angels know. Perhaps only God himself. You're one of a kind Nera. I don't think there is any limit to what you can do, if you set your mind to it."

She blushed at the sweet comment and looked down. "I'm not anything special Ezra. I'm just a recycled Angel. The Angel I replaced, she was special. She was a brave warrior. She died being highly remembered by others. I was never even appreciated in life, much less will I be in death. They will sweep my story under a rug and replace me in a heartbeat. I don't feel that same sentiment from God though. I've never told anyone this but... I think he's proud of me. Does that sound crazy? I feel a fondness from him when I focus on it. I wish I could meet him," she confessd," "I'm pretty sure that will never happen and perhaps it's just as well. What would I have to say to such an impressive being?" she noted with a wry chuckle.

"I don't think you'd need to say anything at all. Just being in your presence is enough." Ezra cupped the back of her head and pulled her close so he could kiss her forehead. He noticed the way her eyes shimmered up at him in that magical way that they did when she was extremely happy. "That's my beautiful girl." he whispered.

She sighed blissfully, allowing herself to get lost in his loving gaze for a moment. He is absolute heaven.

"Let's head to my neighbors house. It's time to clear out a house for Sadie and Santiago. I can't wait to have all our friends so close!" she rambled excitedly.

"Sure, sweetheart. Let's go." He took her hand and they headed in the direction of home. Up ahead, Ezra saw Tiffany headed their way with her best friend Rachel on one side and a police officer he recognized on the other side.

"There!" pointed Rachel, "That's her, I saw her do it!"

When the officer's eyes met Ezra's he looked instantly worried. The small group approached he and Nera.

"What seems to be the problem, Officer Kade?" Ezra inquired calmly, interlacing his fingers with Nera's and earning a bitter glare from Tiffany.

"That psycho woman did this to Tiffany!" Rachel vehemently accused, pointing at Tiffany's hideously bruised face.

"Mr. Shade." the officer began with an apologetic look. "I mean no disrespect, but according to this witness, Miss Carmichael attacked Miss White unprovoked earlier this morning. For some reason Miss White has been unable to vocalize or write it down herself, perhaps shock or something..." he trailed off, seeming a bit confused by the entire thing and casting a bewildered look at Tiffany.

"Well I appreciate you doing what you can to keep the peace and uphold the law. Your services don't go unnoticed. Actually, its been awhile since I saw you. How is Judy enjoying the new house?" Ezra asked charmingly, extending his hand to shake the officer's. The officer reached out and accepted it, flattered by the attention from the wealthy, well-known man.

"Oh well, gee... she just loves the house Mr. Shade, Thank you for asking. We were actually thinking-"

"OH MY GOD! Are you fucking KIDDING ME?" screamed Tiffany. "Is this like the twilight zone where nothing and no one but Nera Carmichael matters? I am so SICK OF THIS! No one even cares that my eye is black and my cheek is broken!"

People passing by were beginning to stare now. The Officer turned to the angry woman, looking upon her like you might a disruptive juvenile. "Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down," he told her sternly, resting his hand on his radio. She literally stomped her feet and squealed in frustration like a child.

Ezra's eyes widened and he wondered what in Lucifer's sake he'd ever seen in her, "Officer Kane, if I may... This morning when Nera and I were walking to the coffee shop, we stopped for a moment. I'd just kissed her when I noticed Miss White running at us with a taser pointed at Nera's back. I spun Nera out of the path of the taser but ended up with it in my back instead. What happened next was nothing more than self-defense," he explained and cast a cold look at Tiffany, then continued, "This is not the first time Nera has been physically assaulted by Miss White. About seven or eight months ago when I was about to get in the car to give Nera a ride home from the Falcon, Tiffany came out of nowhere and tried to attack her with a tire iron. Nera was able to defend herself though. I understand Tiffany is having a hard time moving on after I ended things with her, but this has gone to far." Ezra explained calmly.

The officer looked incredulously at Tiffany now. "Is this true, Miss White?"

"Of course not! He's covering for her! I was dating him and he started cheating on me with her! She's a homewrecker!" she yelled. A small crowd of onlookers had gathered now, muttering and whispering amongst themselves as Tiffany's manner continued to escalate.

"No, I never did. I didn't start dating Nera until after I chose to break up with you for trying to assault her. This craziness ends today. I will not stand for anymore lies. I don't have the patience for it." Ezra declared firmly and gave Nera a look.

Nera nodded, understanding the subtle hint he was giving her. "Tell them the truth, all of it from start to finish." Nera commanded Tiffany calmly.

Tiffany's eyes grew as large as softballs when she realized she had no choice. She knew about Nera's power. Suddenly the entire story from day one was spilling from her lips, painting her out to be the psychotic, rude bitch that she was and Nera the victim from day one. Tiffany tried to slap her hands over her mouth as she spoke but she couldn't stop the truth until it was done.

When she finished she saw the disgusted looks of everyone around. The reputation she'd worked so hard to build in this town was crashing down around her.

"SHE'S MAKING ME SAY THESE THINGS!" she suddenly screamed hysterically, pointing at Nera.

"Excuse me, Miss White? Are you well?" asked Officer Kade, looking closer at her to see if she was exhibiting any signs of drug abuse.

Rachel inched toward Tiffany with a forced smile. "Um, Tiffany? Maybe you should just-"

"NO!" She shrieked vehemently. "They need to know the truth! Nera isn't human! She can make you do things! She's stronger and faster than a human! I've seen it!" When Tiffany saw the disgusted looks on the crowd's faces she lost it and lunged at Nera.

Sure, Nera could have moved... but she wasn't going to. This right here would be the nail in the coffin for Tiffany. She saw Ezra try to stop it but it was too late. Tiffany had tackled her to the ground and her head hit the concrete hard, making her see stars.

She could hear people from the crowd screaming angrily at Tiffany and calling her crazy, telling her to leave their town. They all turned on her. Even Rachel backed away and shook her head, taking off after seeing how unhinged Tiffany was acting.

Nera looked weakly over and saw the Officer take Tiffany down and cuff her, pinning her down with his knee on her back, then made some calls on his radio.

Ezra helped Nera sit up and he immediately smelled blood. His nose twitched and he reached behind her head. His hand came back with warm blood. 'I will end her for this. I am done giving warnings. She will pay for this with her life.' he swore telepathically so only Nera could hear.

"It'll be healed in a few minutes, love. It's fine." Nera assured him, but knew that wouldn't make it any better. He was livid, his jaw visibly clenched, in addition to his fists.

"Mr. Shade, I'm so sorry! I didn't expect that! Are you okay Miss Carmichael?" Officer Kade asked, kneeling next to her.

"She's fine but I want to press charges against Miss White. Any and all charges that fit the bill. I'm done playing the nice guy." Ezra demanded, then stood up, helping Nera to her feet. He walked her to the front of the car so she could rest on the hood while the officer took more details to write up in his report.

Ezra then opened the back door and bent over, staring at Tiffany who was now clearly terrified of him. "We dated for several years Tiffany and something you should know is that I showed you only what I wanted you to see, but you have no idea who I really am or what I am capable of." With that said, his eyes turned red and black, his fangs extending.

She screamed and tried scrambling away in terror. "What the fuck are you?!" she shrieked, shaking in horror.

He shrugged derisively. "Your Grim Reaper will do just fine. Now, I won't tell you when or where... It won't be today. It won't be tomorrow, but know that your days are numbered Tiffany, and when I come for you, your death will not be short. It will be long. It will be painful and it will end with your chewed up remains dissolving in the pit of my stomach." Her eyes somehow manages to widen even more now and tears began streaming down her face.

"Now, when you get out of jail or the nuthouse, whichever they send you to, if I were you... I'd run as far as I could, because I've tasted every rotten inch of you, bitch. I know what you smell like and I will find you eventually. I can track your stench for tens of thousands of miles. Run far and never stop." He warned her.

He stood as she began begging for her life and crying like a pitiful child. He looked coldly down on her with no mercy at all. Anything he'd ever felt for her was dead a long time ago. He then shut the door and walked away.

* Word Count: 4,417 *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 440 42
"I pray for your soul, Lamont Oliver. I pray God has mercy on you. And on me, for loving you." *** When one lives for hundreds of years, mistakes hap...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
32 0 24
|BOOK 1 IN "WHAT A LOVELY SERIES"| Centuries into the future, earth's humans have changed. After a newly awakened dominant genome triggered the new a...