Steven Universe: The Return...

Af Marcos_17A

It's been about a year since Steven embarked on a journey of self-discovery across the country, also since he... Mere

【IMPORTANT NOTICE】
1. The Return
2. Relaxing Day
3. Attack On Homeworld
4. Tagged
5. Scold
6. Gems Out
7. Problems
8. Pink Again
9. Revelation
10. It's Your Fault
11. Unexpected Call
12. Let's Go To Homeworld
13. Other Matters
14. Gems Rejuvenation
15. New Era
16. Outburst
17. Scars
18. Escape Attempt
19. I'll Be Back
20. A Plan Is Needed
21. Rules
22. To Each Their Own Plans
23. The Best Opportunity
24. Here We Are
25. The Rescue
26. Classic Drama
27. Independence
28. Wrong Way
29. Made Of Love
30. Found Out
31. Water Fight
32. Failed Attempt
33. Her Bad Experiences
34. Quartz Battle
35. Stubborn
36. Retreat
37. Communication Cut Off.
39. Can't Bear It Anymore
40. Unwind
41. Just Around The Corner
42. Head On
43. Taking Risks
44. Stealth
45. Burden
46. A Matter Of Time
47. Free Fall
48- The Most Powerful Form
49. Presence
50- Got Out Of Hand
51- Pressure
52- Destruction
53- Brute Strength
54- Past Pains
55- One More Piece
56. Alone No More
57. See You Never
58. Different Circumstances
59. Hassle
60- Bad Friends
61- Can't Forget
62- Diamond Power
63- The Past Is Past
64- Don't Leave Me
65- Dawn On
66- Where Is She?
67- Save Gems
68- It's Getting Away
69- Under Control
70- Worthless
71- Perfection
72. Flaws
73. Trust
74. The Perfect Diamond
75. Human Being
76. The End Light
77. Stroke Of Luck
78- In Need Of Help
79- We'll Not Abandon You
80- Together 'Till The End
81- Just A Distraction
82- Regret
83- The Incinerator
84- End Of The Line
85- Steven Falls
86- My Other Self
87- Misused
88- Self-Love
89- What Happened To Them?
90- Is Everything Fine?
91- Freedom
92- Conclusion
93- New Changes
94- Second Chance
95- Good Progress
96- Irredeemable?
97- Sooner Or Later
98- What Should I Do?
99- So We Can Be Together
100- In The Future
THANK YOU FOR READING

38. They Know Everything

279 5 0
Af Marcos_17A

[Connie puts the communicator on the speaker.]

????????: *through the communicator* Hello? Are you still there?

Steven: *gasps* So, her again, huh?

Connie: *whispering* Do you know who that is?

Steven: It's Bluebird, no doubt about it.

Connie: Are you sure?

Steven: Yes, I'd know that voice anywhere.

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Well? Still waiting here. Who are you? If you don't answer I'm hanging up on you.

Connie: YOU answer me, Bluebird, how did you get hold of this communicator?!

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Oh, I don't know you at all, yet you know my name. I feel quite honored right now, you know.

Connie: That communicator was given to Peridot 9XL! Why do you have it?!

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Well, the poor thing was feeling a bit lonely, so we came to keep her company.

Connie: Wh-what do you mean by that?

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Enough of this. I don't have to explain myself to anyone, least of all a minion. Come on, put your master on, I want to talk to him.

Connie: Excuse you?! My what, you said?!

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Don't play dumb with me, flunky. You know damn well I'm talking about Steven Universe.

Connie: For your information, he's not my--

Bluebird: *through the communicator* I SAID PUT HIM ON! DAMMIT! I'm pretty sure he's behind all this! Do it!!

Connie: Ugh, fine. *to Steven* You heard her, here you go.

[Connie hands the communicator to Steven.]

Steven: Bluebird, listen to me real good! Woe betide you if you--

Bluebird: If I what, huh!?! Is that a threat!?

Steven: ...

Bluebird: *through the communicator* You know, you were really stupid to think that a Peridot could hack into the Homeworld cameras without anyone noticing.

Steven: What the--?! That's impossible! How did you find out?!

Bluebird: *through the communicator* It was very easy, actually. Her limb enhancers left a signal that led us to her.

Connie: Tsk! *thinks to herself* She's right, I didn't think there was a chance of that happening.

Bluebird: *through the communicator* I didn't want to believe it, but all indications are that the information is correct - you're here, Steven Universe!

Steven: What information are you talking about?

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Our little friend didn't want to tell us anything at first, a stubborn Gem. Nothing we couldn't handle, though. A little torture from Topaz was enough to make her sing like a canary. *chuckles in mockery*

Steven: *enraged* You dared such a thing!?!

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Take it easy, pal. Like I said, we only tortured her a "little." After all, we didn't want to shatter her. *chuckles* Well, not without getting information out of her first, of course. Otherwise, none of this would have made any sense. *chuckles* Am I right, Topaz?

[Now, Bluebird and two Topaz standing behind her are seen in a destroyed room, both Gems wielding their respective maces against Peridot 9XL, who is lying on the ground, badly and visibly beaten.]

Topaz 1: Of course you are, ma'am. *makes her mace disappear*

Topaz 2: Exactly. *makes her mace disappear too*

Note: These two Topazes are the same ones who in the past accompanied Aquamarine on the mission to capture humans.】

Bluebird: Come on, don't be quiet. Tell Steven how well we're taking care of you. *kicks Peridot 9XL*

Peridot 9XL: *in tears of anguish and pain* I-I-I'm... so sorry. I-I... didn't want to... they... made me.

Steven: Don't worry about it, I'll save you! I'll save everyone!

Bluebird: *laughs* How, may I ask? We've already tracked down all the Gems you brought to Homeworld. We know everything you're planning to do, you're done for!

Steven: No! I'll find a way, I have to!

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Good luck with that! *laughs* I highly doubt you'll make it, though.

Steven: You'll see I'll make it!

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Face it! You can't do anything against us anymore, Steven!

Steven: ...

Bluebird: *through the communicator* Y'know, we always found it odd that so many Gems willingly joined us. Let it be clear to you that that little trick won't work twice, you won't fool us again! *chuckles* You're a dead man, Steven! *laughs mischievously*

Steven: *enraged* You won't get away with this! I'll stop you!!

Bluebird: *through the communicator* I'd like to see you try. Well, if you can. *laughs*

Steven: SHUT UP!!!

[A door behind Bluebird suddenly opens.]

Bluebird: Um? *turns to te door*

[Lapis then walks in the room accompanied by many Gems whom she drags in by force with her water chains around their necks and limbs]

Lapis: I've finally finished what you asked me to do. These are all of Steven Universe's Gems who were infiltrating the palace.

Bluebird: My, my, look what we got here! *to Steven* Did you hear that? MY Lapis just brought me YOUR Gems.

Steven: WHAT?!?!

Bluebird: By the way, Lazuli, why are there so few of them?

Lapis: Some Gems put up a fight, so I had no choice but to destroy their physical forms. There were others who weren't so lucky, though. I shattered more than one or two, in fact.

Steven: *sadly* Lapis.

Bluebird: I see you followed my instructions to the letter. *chuckles* You did an excellent job, Lazuli.

Lapis: *bows* Thank you very much, ma'am.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
138K 1.9K 14
Takes place a few months after The Trial. So Steven doesn't know he has Pink Diamonds gem yet. What if Blue Diamond found out that Steven wasn't Ros...
9.6K 347 17
You are an absolutely impossible being. A Jaspilite gem, shattered thousands of years ago, your shards inherited by various organic beings throughout...
255 23 9
(Takes place after Gem Hunt) With the arrival of a new family in Beach City, Steven and the Crystal Gems are in for a blast from the past. A new huma...