godhead [COMPLETED]

By uncouthwriter

Calla was a dreamer; always cherishing the idea of marriage while dreaming of her happily ever after: a magic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
Epilogue

20

1.7K 99 74
By uncouthwriter

Calla

"I feel like we must make headway Lizabeth. Leo's very presence seems to be irking my spirits more and more each day." I say, scratching down a few notes in my notebook. This notebook was the very book that would highlight the coupe to take out Leo however there was one issue with it.

"Empty" I cursed, going over my name with ink again. It was the only thing documented among the pages. Lizabeth walks over and peers at the notes over my shoulder. "It seems that way" she nodded and moved back to resume her duties.

"If we could just recruit one ally. Oslo is a great--"

"Calla not this again!" she curses, folding the sheets that were in her hands. I turn to face her and think of the situation at hand. "We are two women Lizabeth. What can we do?"

"Alot" she retorted, sitting down at the edge of my bed before looking down.

"Think about it Lizabeth, there is strength in numbers. We cannot execute a successful coupe without helo. Oslo will help us"

"And why are you so sure of his loyalty? What if he says no? He will go around and tell Leo then we will both be dead."

"He won't"

"HOW DO YOU KNOW!" she shouted, standing up to face me. Lizabeth was a strong women, never fearing even a bear, but I knew she was scared...scared of what might become of her..or us.

"I just know Lizabeth. Trust me" I whisper, pulling her hands into mine. She tried to look away but eventually met my gaze. "Fine...you are still empress so I must trust you"

"And as Calla?"

"I will still trust you" she smiles, nodding her head to give me her blessing. I hug her and run to slip on my shoes. I could still catch Oslo in the library if I hurried.

-----

A smile erupts onto my face as I enter into the serine elegance of the book room. It was empty, just as I loved it.

My feet move in search of Oslo. He was the only other intellect that would bury himself so this room could be used as our advantage.

I peered down another aisle and am surprised to see "Donatello?" I whisper. He peels his eyes away from the book in his hand and grins, surprised to see me. "Empress" he nodded, pushing himself off from the shelf behind him.

"I hope I did not distub you empress?" he asks.

"No...No" I nodded, looking down to the book in his hands, "I am just a bit taken back. No one challenges themselves to visit this place except...."

Oh! I had completely forgotten my intentions for coming here. I was too distracted by Donatello and his appearances; I needed to focus.

"Have you seen a man that is ye high and wears spectacles? He has a sort of...jittery disposition?"

"Oh, Oslo? He just left a couple of minutes ago, summoned by Leo. Nice man, a bit eccentric but genuine in intentions" he converses.

"I see..." I smile, looking down to the book in his hand. He lifted it up so he could show me.

"Pirandello?" I nodded, excited for his taste in literature, "one of my favorites"

"Not my personal favorite, but his theories strike a chord with me." he confessed, walking to the place where I stood. "My favorite?" he whispered, invading my space as he pulled a book from behind me, "Convivio. It shows the plight of an unsustained society" he says, pushing the book into my hand. I look up into his eyes, feeling the heat now engulfing my cheeks.

"I will...go find Oslo then. Thank you for this Donatello"

"Of course empress" he nodded, letting me depart the modest library.

-----

I jolted awake, screaming as I felt the crack of thunder ringing in my ears. I pant, sweat dripping down my forehead. I don't remember the last time I had a full night of sleep. My night terrors seem to grow worse the longer I stayed in Genovia.

I lifted my head, looking around as I watched the stillness of my room. It was eerily quiet...too quiet.

Donatello came walking in, alarmed by my scream. "Are you okay empress? I heard a yell?"

I pull on my robe to shield my body and nodded softly, too timid to stare into his eyes. He was shirtless, his healthy physique assaulting my vision. His skin was stained with what I assumed to be paint and oils while an open glare of light illuminated from his room.

"Yes... I am fine.... thank you" I said softly. He nodded silently and turned to head back to his room.

"I guess you are not sleeping yet?" I blurted, curious to see what he was doing up so late i the night.

"No empress... I am actually painting."

"Painting? " I nodded warmly, watching him as he leaned against my door.

"I can see how much you are itching to spy so if you would like to see it." He teased, lifting his head to signal me to follow him. I chuckled and peeled the sheets off my bed, slowly walking to his adjacent wing.

Papers and paints were sprawled across the ground.

"Excuse the mess empress, but when inspiration strikes, this is the result" he says as I stepped over piles of papers.

"I see." I smiled, bending to pick up a paper. On it was a tree with red apples on it. "Beautiful" I admire. It was the same tree from the garden.

"No that is  juvenile artistry. This is wat I've been working on all night" he says stepping away to show me.

Soft brown eyes rested in the middle of the canvas. On the girl's scalp was dark coily hair and a golden crown.
It was

me...

I was so touched by the art that I stepped closer, running a finger against the brush strokes. "It is me?" I smiled, turning to face him. He nodded silently, gently folding his hands over his chest.

"So it is really you who has been spying one me Donatello?"

"You caught me empress." he smirked, digging his hands into his pockets. "You like it?"

"I love it." I whispered in admiration. My eyes scan down to the lips; it was unfinished. "Oh? It seems as this part is incomplete?"

"I always have ease doing lips, but yours? Well yours do not fit the boring European standards of beauty." he confesses unmistakably.

I shouldn't have been heating the way I did as I heard his praise. I tried to hide my smile and turned around to ovserve the rest of his room. "Well, I will sit here so you can see and finish it. I want to show this to Lizzie" I confessed, tryign so hard to prolong my visit. He led me to a chair behind his painting, turning the canvas away from me. "Just act natural empress"

"Okay" I nodded doing anything but the sort. I tried to sit straight then hunched foward, nervous to look natural. He smirked and continued painting until I found my position.

We continued on in silence until he stopped and sighed. "Can you move your lips? I need to see them in motion?"

I nodded and started moving them but felt so awkward again.

"Just be natural?"

"I cannot. When I try, I start thinking too hard and act unnatural" I admitted. He smiled and pushed a finger to his lip to think. "Well, just tell me about yourself. Talk about your past life, before Genovia" he asks, sitting down in his still again.

"Well...there is not much to tell. I am from Cedonia, a tiny little village by the sea. I was adopted at young by my parents and I have a younger sister. A beautiful little girl...Sarai"

He nodded after every sentence, inserting a question here or there. It was certainly mesmerizing how he made you feel like the most important person in the room while painting simultaneously and before I knew it, I had spilled my whole life to him.

"Your life sounded safe but secure. You miss your family."

"I do... indeed" I nodded, "especially my sister. He burned my letters and the letters they sent to me. I have no way of knowing if they are fine or...even alive."

"Surely you can ask Leo to invite them over?" Donatello asks, pausing his strokes. I bit my lip but shook my head no. "I am too embarrassed....they will know of my displeasure here. It is not something I can hide so easily."

He stood up and tilted his head to the painting, still unpleased with his work. "Your lips. They are so mesmerizing, I cannot put it on canvas." he curses.

I pouted shyly as he showed his dismay. "Surely it is fine. I've been taking for hours. What else can we do?" I asked.

He pushed his paintbrush to his ear and stepped over to me, lifting me from the chair.

"If I may?" he asked, staring into my eyes then down to my lips. Slowly, he raised a finger and caressed my lip, his thumb stretching the fleshy portion down.

"Soft but supple? And the cusp of the bow is just.... " his words faltered, his fresh breath beating against my lips. We were so close in proximity, it was plain invasive. Just as I thought he was done exploring my lips, he pulled my chin into his and kissed me.

Peace and warmth filled my core.

He drew me into his chest and instinctively, I moved him closer.

It was the first time I had kissed a man with purpose, with fervent passion...with life!

My hands rested ever so lightly against his naked chest, my fingers desperately clingling to feel his warmth; it was a warmth I never understood but one I so clearly needed.

It was as if an ember had been reignited in my heart.
A warmth that was indescrible, nothing like the kiss I shared with Leo.

With Donatello I felt... warm, safe.... whole.

It was as if my whole world was secured in his arms, safe from the attacks of society.

He leaned me into his chest again, passionately gripping the jowl of my jaw. His warm palm gripped the nape of my neck as he deepened our embrace and we continued to consume each other, hastily moving with heat. Our tongues were careless, sloppily fighting for dominance until he broke from my reach.

He looks into my eyes, making out what we had just down before looking to my lips once more. "Perfect" he whispered against my face, gently lifting a finger to my edges to wipe off the sheen before separating. I couldn't help the heat coming from my core as I stared at him with flame.

"I think I have it now empress" he brags before sitting down at the chair to start his painting once more. How could he just paint? As if what we had just done was rational?

"I... suppose if you have it...I can go?" I said, the heat now rushing to my chest.

"Was I that much of a bore empress?" he asks, still moving his hands to paint

"No! Not at all!... I just.. it's late and...I.. " I stutter pathetically, still flustered by our kiss.

"I jest empress." he smiled, lifting his chin to inspect his painting. "Good night Calla" his eyes peeled off the canvas and cemented onto me.

How dare he say my name like that!

"Yes... good night Donatello" I nodded quickly stepping out the room and shutting the door behind me.

——-

Author Note:

How many of you are already in love with Donatello?

How many of you know imma about to mess the situation up to advance the plotline of the story?

Also!
Started a new book. Read it if you a real one :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 61.4K 63
"Look at me properly and try to remember." He implored her, his silvery eyes boring into hers. Maya raised her nervous eyes to meet his. Searching he...
4.6K 240 35
Princess Isabela Dmitria Luciana Vaduva of Acriania is well aware of how her story is supposed to go--stay closeted, become 'King Samuilu', marry a p...
115 6 5
EXCERPT "Darling. Darling. Darling. British men are always using words like 'darling', 'love', 'sweetheart'; it's culture, tradition - it really mean...
33 9 17
A another fantasy story because I love fantasy and what about u.. A human girl who is slave of Gods because of her generation promise how going to fa...