IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq (...

נכתב על ידי Angel7719135

story of a business tycoon who met a doctor at dental clinic and felt attraction . Story delicts how he want... עוד

IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 1
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 2
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 3
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq - chapter 4
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq -chapter 5
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 6
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 7
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 8
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 9
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq - chapter 11
IshRa FF: Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 12
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 13
IshRa FF : Mohabbat ya Ishq- chapter 14
IshRa FF: Mohabbat Ya Ishq- Chapter 15
IshRa FF: MOHABBAT YA ISHQ- Chapter 16
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 17
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 18
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 19
Some questions to readers.
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 20
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 21
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 22
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 23
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 24
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 25
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 26
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 27
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 28
IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq - Chapter 29

IshRa FF : Mohabbat Ya Ishq- chapter 10

18.5K 113 3
נכתב על ידי Angel7719135

Raman : So now , the dinner is completed baby. What is next ?

Ishita : You tell na. What you want me to do for you now ? I will be happy to please my master.

Raman captured her lips and sucked them aggressively. He only left her when he felt she is gasping for breath .

Raman : Let us move to the other task dear.

************************************

Raman : " Go and stand in the middle . "

Ishita did as his command and anxiously waited for him to say further.

Raman turned his chair towards her and said authoritatively.

" Your teachers told me they had taught you some dance moves. So let me check how much you concentrated on learning. "

Ishita : " Yes master. "

Raman : " They told me they had a hard time teaching you . Why was that my slave ? Aren't you listening to them ? I should not hear any complaints from now. "

Ishita nervously swallowing : " Sorry Master. I wont repeat it. "

Raman : " No problem. They knows how to teach you and how to make you listen to them. They were principals in schools. ( laughing) ok. So show me a sexy dance baby. I want to see your boobs and hip shaking vigorously. Shake your body very well . I should be satisfied seeing your dance. If I am happy , I will say your teachers that you are doing good. If you didnt do well , then your teachers know how to punish you. Isn't it slave ?"

Ishita lowered her gaze and said : " Yes master. I will do my best. "

Raman : " Ok. Then. Let us start . Let me enjoy the show of your body dear. And ha... take your melons out of the dress. "

Ishita blushing took her both breast out of her dress and they hanged freely now. Her large boobs pressed to each other by the force of the dress straps , was looking ravishing to Raman. Raman licked his lips by his tongue and continued.

Raman : " Good. I want to see them naked. Now turn and move , make your ass also naked. Push your dress end above your ass. "

Trembling ishita moved her dress up and her ass cheeks without panty was tempting Raman so much. Ishita thought about her state and felt her cheeks red and her whole body flush in shame. Standing infront of him in that revealing dress itself was difficult for her and now she has to dance infront of him with naked boobs and ass. Eventhough the dress is still on her body , she felt herself completely naked infront of him. The cloth is of no use in this posture. Her master is wishing to explore her naked body by his eyes. She realised he is now going to make her dance like a item dancer for his enjoyment . She have to entertain him now by her body. Dancing sexy infront of him with her boobs and ass out on display for his enjoyment , the thought itself was making her vagina produce fluid.

Bringing back her from the thoughts , he played the song in his phone and sat excited to see her body moving to the music. Ishita heard the '' Dilbar '' song playing and start to move her body slowly to the rhythm.

Chadha Jo Mujhpe Surroor He

Asar Tera Yeh Zaroor He

( Ishita placed her both hands above her head and moved her body in a wave moving her boobs forward and backward)

Teri Nazar Ka Kusoor He

(Placing her hands on the sides of boobs , she shaked her hanging lemons for the music)

Aa Pass Aa Tu Kyu Door He

Yeh Ishq Ka Jo Fitoor He

( walking a little forward to Raman , she side faced him and did some thumkas with her hip vigourously. Raman bite his lips seeings her sexy body shake completely . He had an urge to take her boobs in his hands , press them hard and spank her ass without any mercy. )

Nashe Me Dil Tere Choor He

( facing his back to him , leaning her upper body forward and pushing her ass towards him she did shake her legs fast which made her ass dance like anything. Raman let out a growl and seeing her ass shaking just a hand distance away from him , he slapped her right ass hard by his rough hand.

Ishita " Ouchhhh....." Hearing her moan in a sexy voice made him more mad. He slapped her left ass cheek also laughing excitedly. Ishita moaned feeling the pain on her ass and pleasure in between her legs and felt her pussy become wet by the shame .

Raman : " shake your body more baby. I want to see your body move more strongly. You can do better. . ")

Ab To Hosh Na Khabar He

Yeh Kaisa Asar He

( she faced him again and moved her hands and legs more energetically and shaked her boobs and ass more strongly. )

Tumse Milne Ke Baad Dilbar

(Ishita swirled in circle flashing him her boobs and hips alternatively. She was dancing just infront of him making him go mad with her moves. She tried to remember every step her teachers taught today and taking her every ounce of energy , shaked her body to his eyes. )

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

(Ishita placing her hands straight on both sides and leaning forward pushing her dancing boobs to his direction , shaked her boobs sideways fast and strong.

Raman growling : Wow... amazing baby...shake more...shake more...

He held her bith nipples with his hands while she moved them more energetically for him. )

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

( Raman didnt left her nipples enjoying their shaking dance to the fullest. )

Tu Mera Khaab He

Tu Mere Dil Ka Karaar

(Ishita straightened when he left her nipples after kneeding them once by his fingers and moved around his chair touching his hands , shoulders and neck. )

Dekhle Janeman

Dekhle Bas Ek Baar

(She sat on his lap and he circled his hands around her holding her. She touched his forhead to neck by her fingers giving a sexy expression and leaned her body backward to his left side sitting on his lap moving her body slightly . He supported her back by his one hand and caught hold of her dancing boobs in other hand. While she straightened , he pressed them hard and slapped slightly on the side of her left breast .

Ishita : " ouch..."

Chain Kho Gaya He

Kuch To Ho Gaya He

Chain Kho Gaya He

Kuch To Ho Gaya He

(Standing , she moved her body flexibly infront him . Danced moving her whole body for him to enjoy. Her sexy expressions throughout the dance made him more thrilled. His hands was urging to take her in his arms .

She again leaning forward shaked her boobs infront of his face. Raman excited slapped her both boobs from the sides and it made her boobs move more strongly. She moaned and her expressions were turning more sexy and erotic.

Tumse Milne Ke Baad Dilbar

(She then flashed her ass to him and shaked her legs fast and vigourous .

Raman : You dance soo good baby....

Raman yelling started spanking her ass hard and in between telling her to shake them more enjoying his slave dance entertaining him.

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

Dil Bar Dil Bar

( Ishita danced to the last part of the song taking all her energy and shaked her boobs, belly and ass very fast . Raman enjoying her sexy body by his eyes , slapped her boobs and ass in between making her jump and dance more strongly. )

Finally she end her dance by a sexy pose and Raman pulled her to him . She came crashing to his chest and he immediately captured her lips . He sucked her lips hard like a mad man and tasted her whole mouth .

Raman : You are so amazing my slave. You made me sooo happy by your moves. I am.soo impressed. Be ready with more such items. Now I may often ask you to entertain me like this. Panting for breath , ishita was looking down blushing and feeling so turned on from flashing her body to him and getting his slaps.

Raman held her both boobs in his hands and pressed them hard.

Ishita : " Nmmmmmm...."

He twirled her nipples in his fingers and kneeded them making her more hot.

Raman : Let me give you the reward for the dance baby. You have two gifts for this.

"Lean on to the table baby. "

Ishita lied her chest on the table and he asked her to push her ass back.

Raman : " I am going to give five hard slaps on each of your ass as a reward baby. Oh my slave. I am sooo happy. Say I love you master with every slap you get my slave"

"Smack."

Raman slapped her right ass hard and she moaned.

Ishita " ouch....I love you master....."

Raman without wasting time , gave her ass cheeks their reward .

" Smackkk... smack...smack...smack...."

Ishita moaned with every slap she got on her ass , feeling them closing her eyes . Raman didnt forget her left ass and gave it also five hard slaps.

"Smack......"

Ishita : " I love you masterrrrrrrrr...."

" smackkkk.."

" mmm...I love you masterr..."

" smackk...smack....smack...."

" I love you masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Raman satisfied fulfilling the wish of his hands , walked to the corner and came with some plates.

Ishita looked trying to see what is in the bowls and saw strawberry icecream , chocolate icecream and honey in the plates.

Raman sat on the chair and smiling said :

" Come my slave. Time for some dessert. How can our date be complete without it. Come and sat on my lap with both legs on both sides facing me. "

Ishita shivering from all the feelings he has evoked in her body , sat on his lap facing him. She felt her pussy pressing on to his member above his pant. Wasnt he hard from all these actions? How can he not be ? He was very excited and was mad and still has control on his hardness.

Raman kissed her forehead with love and said : " Thank you so much baby. You made my day. You are the perfect bride for me. I am glad I selected you to be my partner. You are all enough for me to enjoy for my whole life. Come lets have some dessert. "

Raman took the chocolate icecream in spoon and fed her. She tired from the dance , eagerly ate from his hand. He understood she is tired and took the juice from the table and held to her mouth . She smiled at him feeling love pour in her heart by his actions and drank the juice. She felt like her energy is back after drinking the juice. He again fed her the icecream.

Ishita : Arent you going to eat?

Smirking he caressed her lips and captured her lips into his mouth. He tasted the icecream from her mouth and sucked her lips . He again fed her icecream and tasted it along with her kissing her.

Raman : lean your body backward onto the table.

Raman made her comfirtable in that posture . Her shoulder and head was on the table and her large boobs hanging in the front for his view.

Gasping he held her lemons by his both hands and pressed them. He started pressing them fully by his large rough hands and kneeded her mountains. Ishita was cherishing the feelings closing her eyes .

He took the strawberry icecream and put a spoonful of it on her each nipples.

Ishita : ahhhhhhh... "

Feeling cold sweep through her nipples , she opened her eyes and saw him leaning on to her chest with opened mouth and soon felt her nipples sucked by his talented mouth.

Ishita : ohhhh.. ysaaaaa.....mmhhmmm

Raman fed her icecream in between and he also ate icecream from her nipples. He sucked and licked her icecream clad nipples and boobs. He was enjoying the new way of eating dessert fully.

After completing the strawberry icecream ,

Raman : Stand up and lie on the table slave.

Ishita trembling , sat on the table edge and lied on the table , her back touching the table and legs hanging down.

Raman : ohhh godddd....

Raman growled seeing her naked pussy and moved his chair more close. He hold her both legs and raised them making them apart to see her hot pussy more clearly. Her pussy opened its lids completely for him to see and he licked his lips looking excitedly at her heavenly pussy.

Raman : Soooo beautiful baby.... your sweet heaven is looking so wonderful . It is mine from today dear.

Raman : hold your legs up slave. Let me have a good view .

Raman slowly caressed her pussy lips making her gasp and moan. He dragged his index finger from her buds to her hole. He held her buds in between his fingers and twirled them.

Ishita : masterrrr .. ..

Hearing her sexy moan he lowered his face and licked her pussy.

Ishita : ahhh..aaahhhhhh

He licked her pussy from her buds to her sweet hole . He sucked her pussy hard and fast.

Ishita : Ramanjiiiiii..... mmmmmm...ahhhah... ohhb yaaà..

Her moan filled the room and his sucking sounds added to it. Her sweet nector started to flow from her pussy and he drank them eagerly . He made sure to not make her orgasm and slowly and deeply sucked and licked her whole pussy. He held her buds by teeth and sucked and pulled there.

Ishita loudly moaned: ohhhh...goddd...yaa..

He entered his tongue inside her hole and started moving in and out of her love hole by his toungue.

Ishita was going mad by his mouth and she raised her chest up and down and her legs shook from the hot sensations.

He took some honey and poured onto her pussy. Eagerly he sucked and licked the honey from her tasty pussy.

Raman : soo tastyyy babyy... i loved it. Let me taste this whole honey like this.

He fed her some chocolate icecream and then poured the whole honey onto her pussy. He kneeded her boobs and nipples in his hands , smashing them and sucked her pussy slowly taking care to not make her cum.

She was trembling very bad from the touch on her center .

" slurp...slurp...slurp...."

The sound of him tasting her pussy was hearing in the room.

Finally completing the dessert he raised his face happily. He pulled her from the table and hugged her to his chest.

Raman : Babay , i have a gift for you. "

He took out a box from his pocket and opened it. He made her sat on the chair and kneeled down making her wear a beautiful golden anklet in her feet.

She was mesmerized by the beauty of the ornament and lovingly watched him make her wear with concentration. He kissed her both feets.

He stood and adored the beauty of her feet. Raman hugged her tight and whispered into her ears.

Raman : I love you my slave.

Ishita : I love you too master.

Raman held her shoulders and said looking in her eyes with love. : " It is time to go now. That is enough for today .( smirking ). I totally enjoyed the dinner date baby. I totally enjoyed you. We will have to go for such dinner dates often.( laughing )

Ishita lowered her gaze blushing hard and he helped her to wear her dress properly. He held her hands and walked out of the room hugging her close.

In the reception , he saw the manager of the restaurant.

Raman : I am so happy with everything. Take this check as a reward.

Manager bowing infront of him happily : thank you so much sir.

Raman made ishita sat in the car and driver took them to her house. She was sitting placing her head on his chest and he hugging her tight. On reaching her home :

Raman : Go and sleep well baby. I will tell in the morning what is tomorrows plan.

Smiling he kissed her for the last time and left her feeling her gasp for breath. He held her one boob and pressed it . He lowered his face and sucked her nipple above the dress and slightly bite there.

Ishita : mmmm...

Raman : Good night dear.

Ishita : good night Ramanji.

Giving a peck on his cheeck, she came out of the car and waving him walked to her home.

***********************************

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

221 1 12
18+ Romance Story Adria, a 21 year old girl, finds herself in the hands of a CEO who owns a wealthy business.
75.7K 891 21
When a stripper falls for an older man
695K 20.3K 34
He was the most beautiful and enthralling man she had ever met, seductive and powerful. She was like a moth to a flame; unable to escape whatever he...
468 90 25
A nasty and haughty CEO marries her own business president without realizing who he is; it's a romantic, twisty tale. It was then that she experience...