Forbidden | Ahsoka x Reader

By Aheptanon

The saffron lightning which surges from your hands, and the burning love you have for Ahsoka. Both of which a... More

Chapter 1 | Hey Ahsoka
Chapter 2 | Confused Feelings
Chapter 3 | What Would It Be Like?
Chapter 4 | First Mission
Chapter 5 | Escaping The Citadel
Chapter 6 | Successful Mission
Chapter 7 | Should I Kiss Her?
Chapter 8 | Captured Together
Chapter 9 | Padawans Lost
Chapter 10 | Returning Home
Chapter 11 | An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 12 | Regret
Chapter 13 | A Favor For The Duchess
Chapter 14 | Trouble with Deathwatch
Chapter 15 | Can We...Talk?
Chapter 16 | First Date
Chapter 17 | The Unexpected Bond
Chapter 18 | The Dangers of 13-13
Chapter 19 | Deception
Chapter 20 | A Dreadful Night
Chapter 21 | The Funeral
Chapter 22 | Reconstructing
Chapter 23 | Still Alive?
Chapter 24 | Do I?
Chapter 25 | Yoda's News
Chapter 26 | The Feeling of Family
Chapter 27 | Telling Obi-wan
Chapter 28 | Nerves
Chapter 29 | It Was Short-Lived
Chapter 30 | The Departure
Chapter 31 | Her Comfort
Chapter 32 | A New Position
Chapter 33 | Change of Plans
Chapter 34 | General Duties
Chapter 35 | Imperfection
Chapter 36 | Across the Bar
Chapter 37 | Confession
Chapter 38 | A Sinister Presence
Chapter 39 | Share My Pain
Chapter 40 | Blades of Red
Chapter 41 | In Your Head
Chapter 42 | Will He Forgive
Chapter 43 | Rocky Ride
Chapter 44 | Love in the Open Plains
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 | So You Choose To Fight?
Chapter 67 | May the Force Be With You
Chapter 68 | I'm Coming for You
Chapter 69 | The Base on Kalevala
Chapter 70 | Siege, Siege, Siege
Chapter 71 | The Siege Begins
Chapter 72 | Kenobi
Chapter 73 | The Dark Side
Chapter 74 | Choices
Chapter 75 | Trust
Chapter 76 | An Uneasy Visit
Chapter 77 | The Truth?
Chapter 78 | Apologies
Chapter 79 | We All Need Love
Chapter 80 | Change in Plans
Chapter 81 | Interrogation
Chapter 82 | The Chancellors Words
Chapter 83 | Darth Sidious
Chapter 84 | Light or Dark
Chapter 85 | Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 86 | Order 66
Chapter 87 | Master
Chapter 88 | Commanders
Chapter 89 | Tatooine
Chapter 90 | The Chosen One
Chapter 91 | Waiting
Chapter 92 | Three Surprises
Chapter 93 | The Arrival
Chapter 94 | Darth Vader
Chapter 95 | A Sacrifice Is Needed
Chapter 96 | The Final Battle
Chapter 97 | Father
Chapter 98 | Then There Were Three
Chapter 99 | You Promised
Chapter 100 | He's Gone
Chapter 101 | Redemption
Chapter 102 | What's The Point
Chapter 103 | No Tears Left To Cry
Chapter 104 | Last Act of Heroism
Chapter 105 | You and Ahsoka
Chapter 106 | We Did It
Revenge of the Sith | Part 1
Revenge of the Sith | Part 2
Revenge of the Sith | Part 3

Chapter 46

8.7K 163 129
By Aheptanon

It has now been over 2 days since Ahsoka left to go help the rebels on Onderon. It was certainly tough but you had your work cut out for you. Since your father also went to Onderon you were the sole general for the 212th. You spent majority of the two days at the barracks with your men. But while you were sitting in the mess hall eating lunch with a few clones, to your great surprise, your father entered the room.

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be on Onderon?" you ask with surprise.

"Well, we thought it would be best to come back. But we left Ahsoka there to watch over the rebels while we continued to give them supplies." your father explained.

"So Anakin and Rex are also back?" you ask, already kind of knowing the answer.

"Yes, the three of us arrived on Coruscant this morning." Obi-wan responded. You started to feel a bit aggravated. 'Now Ahsoka is by herself with that kriffing Lux kid.'

"How long do you think...Commander Tano will be there?" you asked. 'Damn it, calling her commander Tano is too obviously suspicious.' Obi-wan raised his eye brow in suspicion.

"As long as she deems her presence necessary." your father cleverly answered. 'Good answer, I want to ask more but I don't want to be suspicious, especially in front of all of my men as well.' Obi-wan walks away and talks with Cody. The clones around you continue to talk among themselves. You put your head in your hands and closed your eyes. 'Please be careful. I miss you and love you so much.' you managed to say through yours and Ahsokas bond. It required quite a bit of energy to communicate like this so it would be incredibly draining to have full on conversations.

Ahsoka POV

Myself, Steela, Saw and Lux were all discussing our next move. We were going to save the former King from execution. I mostly just observed and listened in. Then I could hear his faint voice again. 'Please be careful. I miss you and love you so much.' (y/n) said. He must've just heard that I was by myself here. I couldn't help but smile when he said that.

"Ahsoka, I don't think that was something to smile about." Steela said. I hummed in response, not really paying attention to what they said.

"The possibility of King Ramsin dying is not something we should take lightly." Steela continues.

"I'm sorry I was thinking of something else...uhh...Jedi things." I said. What an awful response. Lux shot we a sympathetic look which I looked away it. This is the only thing I regret about staying. Lux always keeps giving me weird looks and wants to talk, but I was able to get out of it. Rex helped with that while he was here but it was harder now since he is gone. I replied to (y/n). 'I love you too. And I'm being as careful as I can.' I said. I hope that can maybe reassure him.

~~~~~

The next two days went past rather quickly. We rescued the king yesterday. And today we were stationed a base outside of the main city. Things were looking quite good for the rebels and not to be selfish but myself as well. Lux has stopped with the weird looks and asking to talk all of the time. Now he legitimately seems like he just wants to be friends. Steela was just made the commanding General of this whole operation by the King. Good for her, she is a very strong and noble woman.

"Let's ride." Steela commands, we were all going to ride these large orange birds (sorry, couldn't find the actual name) to draw the droids away from the city, this should be my last battle here, then I can see (y/n). There was only two so I guess I would be sharing one with Lux which wasn't the greatest thing. I jumped on the bird, but while Lux adjusted the saddle Steela came up to him. She grabbed him by the cheeks and kissed him deeply. Lux didn't seem to try and stop it so I was so happy that this happened. Lux jumped onto the bird and gave a bit of an embarrassed look. I raised by right brow at him and give him a punch on the shoulder. From now on I shouldn't have to worry about Lux, which was reassuring. But now I need to focus on the battle ahead.

(y/n) POV

It was now day 5 since Ahsoka left. This has been a bit hard on you, knowing that Lux is always nearby. You sat in the dining hall eating lunch with Obi-wan and Anakin. Then out of nowhere, a surge of pain rushed through your left shoulder, in similar positioning to where you were shot by the Trandoshans. You recoiled and felt your head land on the table in front of you. You grabbed your shoulder. Then you realized, that was Ahsokas pain you felt.

"(y/n)! What's wrong? Are you Ok?" Obi-wan asked worryingly. He ran around the table and helped you sit back up straight. You then started to think of what could have happened. 'Was she shot? Was she hit, was she stabbed?'

"(y/n) please answer me. Are you Ok?" your father yelled. You didn't feel much physical pain anymore, but the mental pain knowing that Ahsoka had been badly hurt had stuck.

"I'm fine. It's just pain...from my previous wound." you blurt out.

"I think we should be taking you to the medical bay if that injury is still causing you pain after all of this time."

"No, I assure you, It's fine. Thank you." you remark. Your father skeptically sits back down.

"I...have training to go to. I'll see you two later." You lied in a bland tone. You got up and on the way back to your quarters you closed your eyes and started to feel through the force for Ahsoka. 'Soka! Are you Ok? Are you hurt? Please, come back to me.' You cried through the force bond. You arrived at your quarters and meditating, hopeful that Ahsoka will respond.

Each minute without Ahsokas words doubled your worry. But after quite a while of meditation, you heard her soft words speak. 'I'm Ok (y/n). I'll be back in one rotation. I love you' Relief passes through you as you rest all of your muscles. But one rotation was still a while away.

While continuing with your meditation you were called on your comm. You answered it.

"General Kryze."

"(y/n). Me and Anakin are traveling back to Onderon. We must attend the funeral for their leading general who perished in their most recent battle. I will be back tomorrow morning."

"Thank you father." you said trying to hide your frustration, you wanted to ask him about Ahsoka but that would be too obvious. 'Maybe I should just tell him, this would be much easier. But after what happened to him I don't think he would be fond of me doing the same thing.'

"Goodbye (y/n). Take care." you father said and ended the call. For the rest of the night you just had dinner and studied. You then had a pretty regular sleep and woke up and did a training session with Master Plo. You two were getting along well and you were really starting to further your skills with force judgment. Lunch time came and you sat alone, the usual Obi-wan, Anakin and Ahsoka weren't back so you didn't really have anyone to talk to. While you ate your food you felt the presence of someone sitting right next to you.

"Hi (y/n)."

"Hi Barriss."

"Do you know where Ahsoka's been for the past week?" She asked. 'Oh don't tell me she's catching on.'

"I believe she is on Onderon. Why?" you ask unsure.

"No reason, just...you usually sit with her." Barriss explains, you nod and continue to eat your food.

"Do you ever think that some of the Jedi's methods are wrong?" She asked out of the blue. You were caught off guard, but didn't 100% disagree.

"No. Sometimes it may seem that way, but when all of the most wisest Jedi make a collective decision, I trust it." You say.

"But what about some of the rules as well. Like...no emotional attachments." Barriss said. You looked around the room and saw that no one else was in the hall 'What!?' And you were in the corner so you couldn't be seen through the halls.

"I don't know. I've never thought about anyone that way." you sputtered, it hurt you to say something like that.

"Well, I know I have." Barriss admits. You feel her hand land on your thigh underneath the table. You dropped your fork onto the table in surprise and before you could react Barriss through herself into you. She pulled you into a kiss. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before you could get her off of you.

"What are you doing?" you whisper yelled so no one around would hear.

"Didn't you enjoy it?" Barriss asks trying to act shy and innocent.

"No, I did not."

"Stay away from me." you commanded getting up out of your seat. You left the dining hall as angry as could be. 'How could she just throw herself at me with zero warning?' You arrive back to your room, but before you enter you heard a faint noise. It sounded like...crying. 'Was that coming from Ahsokas room?' you asked yourself concerned. You walk to her door and confirm that it was her. You entered the room quickly and locked the door.

"Soka, what's wrong?" you ask compassionately. You slowly walked over to Ahsoka who was curled up in a ball in the corner of her room.

"Don't 'Soka' me!" she spat.

"What happened? Ahsoka, tell me." you pleaded, as you walked to her confused. She kept her head in her knees to avoid eye contact. You saw that she had a bandage around her left shoulder, thank god she was all right. Ahsoka continued to cry without answering you.

"Ahsoka, I'm here for you. Talk to me." you carefully said.

"Why would I want to talk to you?" Ahsoka spat again.

"Have I...done something?"

"Oh piss off (y/n). You know what you did. Why don't you just go to Barriss' room and make out with her?" You let out a frustrated sigh. 'Did she really see that? What great luck.'

"Soka I-"

"I told you not to call me that!" the room was then filled with awkward silence.

"Ahsoka. She pushed herself onto me. I pushed her off as soon as I could."

"It didn't look like that."

"I was surprised, out of nowhere she just pulls me and kisses me. I hated every moment of it." you explain, Ahsoka wasn't looking convinced.

"I was gone for 6 days. It only took you 6 days to get bored?"

"Ahsoka. I would wait until the day I died waiting for you. I don't think I could ever ever be with anyone besides you."

"Well I guess you'll never be with someone again."

"Ahsoka, don't-"

"Get out." Ahsoka cut you off bluntly. You choked on your breath thinking for something to say. 'This can't be happening. All because of that stupid girl who can't think to ask!' You stood your ground though.

"No."

"Then I'll leave." Ahsoka said bluntly. She got up out of the corner and walked straight past you like you weren't even there. You grabbed her hand before she opened the door. Instantly Ahsoka turned on her heel and slapped you hard across the face. You let go and grab your jaw in pain. Ahsoka then leaves the room and closes the door behind it. You walk to where she was sitting to see two white pieces of paper on the floor. You reach down and pick them both up. You flipped them around and saw that Ahsoka had ripped the photograph of you two by the water right down the middle between your two bodies. You had slipped the photograph into her pocket right before she left for Onderon. You let the tears start to fall down your face. You fell to your knees and started to sulk into your hands.

"Why?" you cried. 'How do I fix this? What will convince her?' You left her room and went to yours. You sat on the edge of your bed just crying. Trying to think of a way to convince her. But there was no evidence that you pushed Barriss off of you. You then got the idea to call Padmé, maybe she could talk to Ahsoka. You got to your desk and called Padmé.

"Hi (y/n). How are you."

"If I'm honest. The worst I have ever been." you said among your cries.

"What happened?"

"This stupid idiotic padawan threw herself at me. She kissed me and at first I was so shocked. I pushed her off and left the room. Then when I got back to my room I heard Ahsoka crying. I get in her room and...it turns out that she saw her kissing me, she thought I got bored after she had been gone for a week. I couldn't convince her otherwise so she...left me." You finally cried.

"(y/n). That's...that's awful. Do you know where Ahsoka is now?"

"No."

"Well I'm afraid that I can't talk to her. I have leave to Naboo in the morning."

"What am I going to do Padmé? I can't live without her." you cried again. This was the worst day imaginable.

"I don't know. I'd say talk with Anakin, but he may not be the best with this stuff." Padmé admits. You just continued to cry. 'This can't be happening, surely this is some awful nightmare.'

"Do you think you may be able to talk with the other padawan?" Padmé suggested.

"I really don't want to talk to her."

"It may be your only choice." Padmé admits. 'Maybe it is.'

"I'm so sorry (y/n) but I have to go. Please just stay safe. I promise you that she will be back in your arms soon." Padmé concludes. You did trust her, she was one of only few people you could trust.

"Bye Padmé." you say glumly.

"Goodbye (y/n)." Padmé ends the call. You get into your bed not bothering to take your clothes off. You cried yourself to sleep that night. 'How could this happen. It was like Barriss planned it, it was so imperfectly timed.' you wondered trying to think of an explanation. You fell asleep with so much sadness. You of course missed her warmth on your chest and you felt like a piece of you was missing. 'Please Soka. I love you.'

'Liar!'

Damn, that was tough to write. See you guys in the next one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2.1K 48
Ahsoka is struggling to accept herself. She feels that she can't live up to her or anyone else's expectations. One day, she decides she's had enough...
9.1K 186 19
Anakin/Darth x Y/n Story! This is based off after anakin became the Darth Vadar, it will began like as in the show Obi-Wan kenobi. TW: Violence, sw...
32.8K 1.1K 102
This is a Star Wars fanfic where instead of Yoda assigning Ahsoka as Anakin's Padawan, he breaks the Jedi code and gives him an additional one. This...
10.6K 310 19
Ahsoka Tano. Padawan of Anakin Skywalker. And a rocky desert planet with injured people. Windu doesn't care in the least about the physical or menta...