Forbidden | Ahsoka x Reader

By Aheptanon

The saffron lightning which surges from your hands, and the burning love you have for Ahsoka. Both of which a... More

Chapter 1 | Hey Ahsoka
Chapter 2 | Confused Feelings
Chapter 3 | What Would It Be Like?
Chapter 4 | First Mission
Chapter 5 | Escaping The Citadel
Chapter 6 | Successful Mission
Chapter 7 | Should I Kiss Her?
Chapter 8 | Captured Together
Chapter 9 | Padawans Lost
Chapter 10 | Returning Home
Chapter 11 | An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 12 | Regret
Chapter 13 | A Favor For The Duchess
Chapter 14 | Trouble with Deathwatch
Chapter 15 | Can We...Talk?
Chapter 16 | First Date
Chapter 17 | The Unexpected Bond
Chapter 18 | The Dangers of 13-13
Chapter 19 | Deception
Chapter 20 | A Dreadful Night
Chapter 21 | The Funeral
Chapter 22 | Reconstructing
Chapter 23 | Still Alive?
Chapter 24 | Do I?
Chapter 25 | Yoda's News
Chapter 26 | The Feeling of Family
Chapter 27 | Telling Obi-wan
Chapter 28 | Nerves
Chapter 29 | It Was Short-Lived
Chapter 30 | The Departure
Chapter 31 | Her Comfort
Chapter 32 | A New Position
Chapter 33 | Change of Plans
Chapter 34 | General Duties
Chapter 35 | Imperfection
Chapter 36 | Across the Bar
Chapter 37 | Confession
Chapter 38 | A Sinister Presence
Chapter 39 | Share My Pain
Chapter 40 | Blades of Red
Chapter 41 | In Your Head
Chapter 42 | Will He Forgive
Chapter 44 | Love in the Open Plains
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 | So You Choose To Fight?
Chapter 67 | May the Force Be With You
Chapter 68 | I'm Coming for You
Chapter 69 | The Base on Kalevala
Chapter 70 | Siege, Siege, Siege
Chapter 71 | The Siege Begins
Chapter 72 | Kenobi
Chapter 73 | The Dark Side
Chapter 74 | Choices
Chapter 75 | Trust
Chapter 76 | An Uneasy Visit
Chapter 77 | The Truth?
Chapter 78 | Apologies
Chapter 79 | We All Need Love
Chapter 80 | Change in Plans
Chapter 81 | Interrogation
Chapter 82 | The Chancellors Words
Chapter 83 | Darth Sidious
Chapter 84 | Light or Dark
Chapter 85 | Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 86 | Order 66
Chapter 87 | Master
Chapter 88 | Commanders
Chapter 89 | Tatooine
Chapter 90 | The Chosen One
Chapter 91 | Waiting
Chapter 92 | Three Surprises
Chapter 93 | The Arrival
Chapter 94 | Darth Vader
Chapter 95 | A Sacrifice Is Needed
Chapter 96 | The Final Battle
Chapter 97 | Father
Chapter 98 | Then There Were Three
Chapter 99 | You Promised
Chapter 100 | He's Gone
Chapter 101 | Redemption
Chapter 102 | What's The Point
Chapter 103 | No Tears Left To Cry
Chapter 104 | Last Act of Heroism
Chapter 105 | You and Ahsoka
Chapter 106 | We Did It
Revenge of the Sith | Part 1
Revenge of the Sith | Part 2
Revenge of the Sith | Part 3

Chapter 43 | Rocky Ride

8.3K 161 44
By Aheptanon

You woke up to the sound of Ahsoka's alarm. The sound which usually made you groan and whine made you open your eyes in delight this particular morning. Both you and Ahsoka sat up, pushing your backs against the wall. Ahsoka turned off the alarm and slung her head to the side to face you.

"Good morning my love." Ahsoka sang cheerfully.

"Morning beautiful." You smile.

"Let's get ready." Ahsoka cheered getting up from her bed. You continued to sit against the cold wall which felt nice on your bare back, just wanting to stay there a couple more minutes.

"(y/n), get up. You don't have clothes in my room." Ahsoka said now standing next to you, looking down. Ahsoka was still undressed.

"Oh alright." You sighed. You made the tough and painful journey off the bed and onto your feet. You picked up your robes and chucked them loosely over yourself.

"See you in a bit." You told Ahsoka.

"I'll be waiting outside." Ahsoka informed you, you nodded and left her room and quickly walked into yours. You threw your robes off and looked in your wardrobe. You had basically no choice but to wear the same thing you wore last time. You put on some brown pants similar to the ones you were already in. You then put on a long sleeve tunic that matches your pants, then threw your brown and gold poncho over your head until it covered most of your torso. You sat on the edge of your bed to put your boots on and you were already.

You left your room, leaving behind your comm link and lightsaber. You closed the door and looked over to Ahsoka's room and saw she wasn't there, she was still getting dressed. It wasn't too long before you heard the door open and Ahsoka came out. You looked at her face then pondered down to her outfit. She was wearing a white, skintight, long sleeve cropped top. With laced and see through sleeves. There was a small triangle gap like her Jedi dress on her chest. Your eyes wandered down and saw her black skinny dress pants hugging her legs tight, revealing all her curves. Finally, her outfit was complete with the gold and chrome crown she wore on her head, the one you bought from your first date.

"Done looking?" Ahsoka joked.

"No. You look great in that outfit." You blatantly say.

"Thanks. I bet you'd like me more without it though." Ahsoka whispered with a quick wink. You couldn't help the embarrassed smile that came onto your face.

"Okay, let's go. Anakin let me borrow his ship." Ahsoka informed you.

"He did? When was this arranged?" You wondered.

"Well, he will let me borrow his ship. I'm sure he won't mind." Ahsoka confesses.

When the two of you entered the hanger and saw the ship, you were immediately cautious. Never had the twilight looked in such poor condition. But nevertheless, you and Ahsoka boarded the ship. Ahsoka of course went and piloted the ship while you sat down in the co-pilot seat as your eyes inspected the ship's condition.

"I don't trust this ship. Is it safe to take through hyperspace?" You pondered.

"Anakin barely ever does repairs on the ship, so I know that he'd fly it like this." Ahsoka comments, meanwhile she had to bash an orange button a couple times in order to lift the ramp of the ship.

She looked over to you with a smile. "Should be right."

~

As soon as the ship came out of hyperspace, chaos ensued.

Beeping, flashing and smoke filled the cockpit.

"What did you do!?" You yelled as you both leaped from your chair and surveyed the controls.

"Nothing. It's just this stupid ship!" Ahsoka screamed. At least you were still going to Alderaan. The ship entered the atmosphere of the planet and the ground rapidly appeared closer and closer.

"I can't fix it. I don't know what's wrong!" Ahsoka yelled.

"Can you steer it at least?" You asked.

Ahsoka dashed to the joystick and instantly pulled back.

"A little, but we're going really fast towards the ground." Ahsoka groaned.

"Try your best." You encouraged. Ahsoka continued to pull back as hard as she could till it was close to getting level. She sat in her seat and so did you, getting ready to crash in the brace position. The ship was slowing down and leveling out, but a happy landing wasn't possible.

BANG!

With one big jolt your inertia moved you forward into your seat belts. The ship began to shake violently as it slid across the grass and crushed small trees and plants. You looked out of the window and see that the ship is coming to a halt as it is about to enter a forest. The ship finally stops when it hits a large tree which stops it in its path and smashes the window.

You shake your head, trying to rid yourself of the dizziness, but that will dissipate only with time. As your eyes flicked around inspecting the damage as you also undid your seat belts your eyes looked to the pilot of the ship. 'Oh no.'

You quickly jumped out of your seat and ran to her side.

"Ahsoka, Ahsoka are you awake?" You asked loudly in a panic. You could hear her breaths and feel her heartbeat which gave you so much relief.

She slowly began to sway her head side to side, releasing small groans of pain from her mouth.

"Come on Ahsoka, I'm here with you." You cooed, placing your hand on her shoulder to let her know you were with her. She continued to groan as her eyes eventually fluttered open. And with that she rushed her hand to soothe her forehead.

"Hey Soka, you okay?" You whispered in concern.

"I hit...my head on...the...steering thing...again." She slurred.  You could see her wince in pain.

"Again? This happened before and you didn't tell me?"

"It wasn't as bad." Ahsoka claimed. She attempted to undo her seat belt and get up, but you were not letting her.

"No no no. You will stay here, I'll go find some help." You told her, lightly pushing her back into the chair.

"But-"

"No buts. Ahsoka you probably have a concussion, you can't go anywhere." You told her.

"Togrutas can't get concussions." Ahsoka pleaded.

"What? That doesn't make any sense, see you're not even thinking straight." You said in a calm tone.

"(y/n)!" Ahsoka whined.

"Ahsoka, even if that is true, you just stay here, I'll be back soon okay? Get some rest." Ahsoka sat in her chair arms crossed and pouting. You took the silence as an opportunity to give her a quick yet lovingly kiss.

"You going to stay here?" You made sure.

"If you give me one more." Ahsoka demands childishly. You roll your eyes but gladly accept her offer. You give Ahsoka a quick and firm kiss on her lips. Then followed by a peck on the cheek.

"One more!" You laughed and started walking away towards the ramp of the ship.

"Bye Soka. I'll be back soon." You announced before stumbling over the debris to leave the ship. Thankfully the ship had a local GPS so you could find your way back.

~

After a good hour of roaming around, not finding anything but the lovely and fresh wildlife of Alderaan, you spotted something. You stood on the edge of a small cliff and looked at the mountains. You could see some civilization among the mountains, walking there would probably take up majority of the day.

So, you waste no time and head back to the ship to go and grab Ahsoka. Though, when you get back to the ship you see a small speeder idle next to it. You immediately assumed someone had seen the crash and came to help.

You got closer and saw three weequays, all dressed in brown dreary clothing. making their way into the ship, cautiously, holding nothing but a bag, and a blaster. You remained quiet and sneaked closer.

"Dude, is this a Jedi ship?" One said.

"I reckon it is. Should have something worth taking." Another one snarled.

"Hey man I don't know about this."

"What's the matter? They aren't here."

"Guys shut up, they are here." The third one commanded quietly.

"What? Really!?" They began to whisper.

"Look, it's a Togruta, must be knocked out from the crash."

"Should we take her too?" One suggested. Like you'd let that happen.

"Hey, no! We shouldn't be messing with Jedi. Let's just grab what we can and leave her behind."

"You make a good point." You announced in a loud booming voice, hiding out of their sight. You heard the panic in the movement instantly.

"You really shouldn't be messing with Jedi." You announced. walking into the cockpit, revealing yourself. They all pulled the blasters up and aimed at you shakily.

"Hands up Jedi." One snarled. You rolled your eyes and played along, not showing any sign of worry.

"Turn around." You obeyed that command as well. One nodded for the other to go over to inspect you.

"I'm not going near no Jedi!" He shouted.

"Just do it." You heard the footsteps of the pirate approaching you. He instantly went for your belt, probably looking for a lightsaber.

"Hey! He's no Jedi, he doesn't even have a lightsaber, and neither does she!" He yelled.

"They must've just stolen this ship. I bet it's the one that the Jedi left on Raydonia. Hondo said he never came back for it."

"Oh yeah, I forgot I left that there" You comment.

"Shut up mate, we know you ain't no Jedi."

"Then how would I do this?"  You then slowly turn one of the blasters in the weequay's hand to point at the other.

"Pamo what are you doing?" The other yelled.

"It's not me, it's him!"

With a quick kick, the pirate searching you was on the floor. A few shots were fired at you, none of which were threatening injury. Quickly disarming them, you were in a two versus one fist fight. Evading their attacks was easy enough, and you let them walk you outside, further away from Ahsoka. The other had also crawled to join in but when the chance arose, you force pushed them all towards the forest.

They flew into the bushes. Eventually getting up and running in the direct opposite direction to you. The threat had been dealt with, and now you had a free speeder. Climbing back inside the ship you attempted to wake Ahsoka.

"Hey Soka." You said shaking her shoulder. You rolled your eyes and traced her face markings to wake her up. It always worked.

"Hey (y/n), did you find anything?" Ahsoka asked stretching.

"You're really unaware of what happens when you sleep, aren't you?" You asked with a laugh.

"Why, what happened?" Ahsoka asked.

"Some pirates came in and tried to take our stuff, and you." You explained.

"Oh my, are you okay?" Ahsoka quickly asked in concern, bringing her hands to stroke your face.

"Yeah Soka, I'm all good. They're no match for me. Also, they left their speeder here, so we don't have to walk all the way to the city I spotted." You explained, undoing Ahsoka's seat belt and grabbing her waist.

"You know, we're still on a date." Ahsoka hinted with a smile as you pulled her up out of the pilots seat into your arms. She hastily roped her arms round your neck and stuck her lips against yours. Both your lips moved in beautiful, passionate motion, loving every small feeling you gave each other. As the woman in your arms pushed her body against yours, her lips departed from yours.

"Should we get going then...and we can further this later?" Ahsoka whispered seductively in your ear.

"I'd love too."

The small speeder which had three seats was easy to get going, with you piloting the transport, as Ahsoka lent against your arm. Once you navigated out of the forest and onto the plains it was a smooth journey from there to the city.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 9K 110
Male Jedi reader insert #10 in Ahsoka #2 in starwarsfanfiction #1 in theclonewars #10 in starwars /// y/n and the clones finally loaded the crates. H...
13K 452 37
π•§π• π•šπ•• - a completely empty space "I'm trapped in the darkness." She whispered into his ear. His arms slipped around her waist, heart aching for h...
379 9 5
- Y/n, an ex-Sith become Jedi, and Rex, a Captain in the Grand Army of the Republic. How can a relationship like theirs work? Yet alone work on the b...
1.9K 55 12
An ordinary battle in the Clone Wars becomes complicated when, out of nowhere, a group of Sith appear from an alternate reality. The Sith want only o...