Forbidden | Ahsoka x Reader

By Aheptanon

The saffron lightning which surges from your hands, and the burning love you have for Ahsoka. Both of which a... More

Chapter 1 | Hey Ahsoka
Chapter 2 | Confused Feelings
Chapter 3 | What Would It Be Like?
Chapter 4 | First Mission
Chapter 5 | Escaping The Citadel
Chapter 6 | Successful Mission
Chapter 7 | Should I Kiss Her?
Chapter 8 | Captured Together
Chapter 9 | Padawans Lost
Chapter 10 | Returning Home
Chapter 11 | An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 12 | Regret
Chapter 13 | A Favor For The Duchess
Chapter 14 | Trouble with Deathwatch
Chapter 15 | Can We...Talk?
Chapter 16 | First Date
Chapter 17 | The Unexpected Bond
Chapter 18 | The Dangers of 13-13
Chapter 19 | Deception
Chapter 20 | A Dreadful Night
Chapter 21 | The Funeral
Chapter 22 | Reconstructing
Chapter 23 | Still Alive?
Chapter 24 | Do I?
Chapter 25 | Yoda's News
Chapter 26 | The Feeling of Family
Chapter 27 | Telling Obi-wan
Chapter 28 | Nerves
Chapter 29 | It Was Short-Lived
Chapter 30 | The Departure
Chapter 31 | Her Comfort
Chapter 32 | A New Position
Chapter 33 | Change of Plans
Chapter 34 | General Duties
Chapter 35 | Imperfection
Chapter 36 | Across the Bar
Chapter 37 | Confession
Chapter 38 | A Sinister Presence
Chapter 39 | Share My Pain
Chapter 40 | Blades of Red
Chapter 41 | In Your Head
Chapter 43 | Rocky Ride
Chapter 44 | Love in the Open Plains
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 | So You Choose To Fight?
Chapter 67 | May the Force Be With You
Chapter 68 | I'm Coming for You
Chapter 69 | The Base on Kalevala
Chapter 70 | Siege, Siege, Siege
Chapter 71 | The Siege Begins
Chapter 72 | Kenobi
Chapter 73 | The Dark Side
Chapter 74 | Choices
Chapter 75 | Trust
Chapter 76 | An Uneasy Visit
Chapter 77 | The Truth?
Chapter 78 | Apologies
Chapter 79 | We All Need Love
Chapter 80 | Change in Plans
Chapter 81 | Interrogation
Chapter 82 | The Chancellors Words
Chapter 83 | Darth Sidious
Chapter 84 | Light or Dark
Chapter 85 | Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 86 | Order 66
Chapter 87 | Master
Chapter 88 | Commanders
Chapter 89 | Tatooine
Chapter 90 | The Chosen One
Chapter 91 | Waiting
Chapter 92 | Three Surprises
Chapter 93 | The Arrival
Chapter 94 | Darth Vader
Chapter 95 | A Sacrifice Is Needed
Chapter 96 | The Final Battle
Chapter 97 | Father
Chapter 98 | Then There Were Three
Chapter 99 | You Promised
Chapter 100 | He's Gone
Chapter 101 | Redemption
Chapter 102 | What's The Point
Chapter 103 | No Tears Left To Cry
Chapter 104 | Last Act of Heroism
Chapter 105 | You and Ahsoka
Chapter 106 | We Did It
Revenge of the Sith | Part 1
Revenge of the Sith | Part 2
Revenge of the Sith | Part 3

Chapter 42 | Will He Forgive

8.8K 183 151
By Aheptanon

It's been quite some time since your father returned to his former position on the Jedi council. And since then Jedi life has been running smoothly, apart from Anakin. Ahsoka gave you updates on her relationship with him, but it was progressing slowly. But for yourself, you've barely spoken to him. You've definitely had the chance too, but you opted to keep quiet.

But right now, you were with your father, walking towards the barracks of the 212th Battalion. Obi-wan hasn't seen any of them since he returned and you felt it would be a nice surprise for the battalion.

"I see you're still limping." Your father points out.

You wave him off. "I'm fine. Soon I won't feel a thing."

Walking through the doors into the barracks, you notice majority of the clones are having dinner in the mess hall.

"I have an idea. I'll give you a grand entrance. Just stay round the corner and come out when I tell you." You whisper to your father, walking towards the noisy hall.

Your father rolls his eyes. "I look forward to seeing how this will play out."

You get a jog going and enter the hall yelling "212th!". But only a couple troopers turned their heads and gave you a "Hey General."

"Um, 212th Battalion! I have a surprise for you!" You scream clapping your hands, still gaining not much attention. It wasn't usually this hard. You then figured yelling wouldn't work so you jumped up onto one of the tables being careful not to ruin your men's food. You pulled out your lightsaber and ignited it, holding it above your head.

All your troops turned their heads in surprise.

"Sorry, I was just trying to grab your attention." You admit with a chuckle. You put your lightsaber back on your belt and start walking down the table.

"Now, it was not very long ago when I first became your general. And I must say that I have so quickly come to appreciate and love each and every single one of you. I know that Obi-wan has been your general since the start, and it pained me to see him go, and I know it hurt a lot for all of you too. But..." You said as you stopped before you reached the end of the table.

"You don't have to feel that pain anymore. Come out Obi-wan!" You cheer. All the clones drop what they were doing and looked towards the door where you came from. You could hear some small mutters of excitement. They will love to see him again. After a short moment Obi-wan was nowhere to be seen.

"Uhh, father? Time to come out." You said nervously. You noticed a few heads drop in disappointment.

"Really General? Very funny." You were scolded.

"No it's not a joke." You exclaim. The clones didn't believe you and soon all were back eating their dinner and chatting amongst themselves. As your eyes cross over the whole room you spot your father, leaning against a wall, arms crossed.

You exhale audibly. Of course he would be there.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself. It was far too easy." Your father remarks. All of the clones then turn to see him and start to cheer and get up. They all crowd around your father and start to get into some conversation.

"Wait, so who's our general now?" You heard one of the clones ask. The rest of his brothers started to avert their gaze back and forth between you and your father.

"I haven't given it much thought. It's up to Obi-wan if he wishes to come back." You explain with a shrug.

"Why don't you both be generals?" Cody suggested. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy, including yourself.

"What? It's allowed, I mean there is no harm from it." Cody explains. You look over to your father, reading his expression, he seems aboard.

"What do ya say?" You ask across the room.

"Father and son...General and General." He announces with a proud smile on his face.

All the clones erupted in applause and excitement. You got many pats on the back as you stepped off of the table, too many to count.

You and your other general spent the rest of the working night with the 212th. Helping your father get back into the swing of things.

~

Entering Ahsoka's quarters rather later than she would've expected you, you expected to perhaps see your beauty sleeping, but as soon as your boot stepped foot inside, she jumped off of her bed and quickly jogged her way over to you.

She launched her arms around you and pulled you in tight. Your arms went around her waist and you enjoyed the attention. She then started to kiss you on the lips quickly and repetitively. She wouldn't stop, she had so much energy.

"Hey Soka, why are you so hyper?" You laugh pulling her face away from yours.

"Alderaan tomorrow!" Ahsoka cheered. She was so adorable when she was excited. That gorgeous smile never leaving her face.

"I can't wait." You reply. You then slowly pull Ahsoka into a deeper and more intimate kiss, you enjoyed this more than her rapid pecking, but any kiss from Ahsoka was always amazing. You reached your hands to her thighs and then quickly hoisted her up so her lags wrapped around your waist.

You slowly walk over to the bed with Ahsoka continuing to put everything into the kiss whilst her hands began to sift through your hair. You let out a soft groan of surprise when Ahsoka was able to slide her tongue into your mouth.

You carefully rested Ahsoka onto her back on her bed as you hovered over her. You pulled your hands from under her thighs to her waist. You fell on the bed beside her and pulled Ahsoka on top of you in the process.

Her delicate orange hands glided down your robes to your belt and proceeded to quickly rip it off of you, tossing it to the side. It was almost overwhelming, the taste of her lips is the most delightful sweetness. The sight of her above you, her hips slowly moving back and forth was incredible. And the smell of her skin is just...intoxicating. Along with the feeling of her hands tugging at your robes until they fell off of your body made for such a lustful moment.

When she finally got your robes off of you, she departed her lips from your mouth and started to venture her lips down your chest. Licking it, sucking it, kissing it, even biting a few times which released a moan of pain and pleasure.

Your hand found its way to the back of her neck. And this time you quickly unclipped her outfit and were eager to get it off of her. She moved herself up so she was straddling you and took her lips off of your chest. She hastily peeled off her outfit until it was wrapped around her waist and only her small lime green bra covered her.

You take a moment and lay still to admire the beauty of Ahsoka. The curves on her body just amaze you. She blushes when she notices your prolonged staring.

"Quit staring." Ahsoka playfully says as she gives you a light smack across the chest.

"No. I'll never stop staring. You're too beautiful to take my eyes off of you." You almost moaned as your fingers trailed along her soft sides. Ahsoka smiled and leaned herself down, her lips once again finding comfort tangles with yours. You immediately let her take control, she pushed her lips against your mouth until she slowly eased her tongue inside. She started to explore inside your mouth, you two were in ecstasy. While she explored your mouth you explored every bit of skin on her exposed body. Her warm, smooth and even skin felt perfect against your hands.

~

Anakin Skywalker had just finished a quick meeting with the council. The council informed him that he and his padawan will most likely be leaving for Onderon in the coming days. Normally Skywalker would tell Ahsoka about this next time he saw her. But with the knowledge of her having the same free day as (y/n) tomorrow, he saw it best to tell her now.

Anakin knew Ahsoka still wasn't comfortable around him, which was painful for the Jedi every time he was with her. He so dearly wishes it went back to the way it used to be.

Arriving at Ahsoka's door, Anakin heard faint voices coming from inside. Which was what he was fearing the entire lonely walk towards her quarters.

Hearing the familiar voice of (y/n) made Anakin regret what he was about to do. But he didn't stop himself from entering Ahsoka's emergency pass code to open the locked door.

It wasn't a surprise for Skywalker to see his half naked padawan, straddling another young padawan as both of their gazes flicked towards the sound of the opening door.

(y/n) POV

Seeing Anakin caught you extremely off guard. You of course weren't expecting an interruption so late in the night, and the fact that it was Anakin of all people had you slightly worried.

"Master!?" Ahsoka screamed quietly.

"What's he doing here?" Anakin asked plainly, his eyes locked on you. You gulped as you met his steady gaze.

"He was showing how much he loves me!" Ahsoka whisper yells, adjusting her position so she now sat on your lap.

"You shouldn't be doing this." Anakin informed harshly.

"Shut up. If Padmé lived here you would be doing worse." Ahsoka assumed harshly.

"Why are you here anyway?" Ahsoka urged.

Anakin sighed. "Can you please get off of him?"

"No, because when you leave I intend to pick up where I left off." Ahsoka claimed, crossing her arms. Anakin's brow furrowed and you played it safe and sat back up, carefully sliding Ahsoka off of your lap onto the mattress.

"Ahsoka, it's okay." You whisper calmly. Ahsoka groans and rolls her eyes. You know the moment was completely ruined as soon as that door opened.

"I came here to tell you that we might be going to Onderon in a few days."

"Is that so important that you need to come this late to tell me?" Ahsoka pleaded in frustration.

"Well tomorrow was your free day...and I assumed you two would be together for most of it."

"You assumed correctly. Now thank you for the information, can you please leave?" Ahsoka demanded.

You took in a deep breath and before Anakin retreated out of the room you called to him. "Anakin wait."

You get off of the bed and walk over to him, not bothering to attempt to appear decent as your robes are jumbled everywhere on the bed.

"What is your problem with me? I won't be offended. We used to be such close and easy to talk to friends, did something change?" You ponder honestly. You surprised yourself with your confidence. But you knew this must benefit your relationship.

Anakin took a moment before he responded. "Even though it's clear that the two of you make each other happy. I still fear that something bad will happen again. You're both young and new to this-"

"So were you and Padmé." Ahsoka chirped.

You ignored her clear burst of anger and focused back on Anakin.

"The thing is you two are both Jedi. And with that, if you two fall out again, after all you've been through together. I don't really see either of you not getting hurt." He admitted

"Either of us getting hurt...or just Ahsoka?" You asked with a deadly glare.

"(y/n). After you hurt Ahsoka and completely shut the door on this relationship I've always been worried you'd do it again."

"Anakin I regret my decision more than anything I've ever done. But it was so long ago. We were still fine after that, somewhat." You added, referencing to when he caught you by the throat just after the break up. But you wouldn't to ruin Ahsoka's relationship with him further.

"I think, deep down I was always hiding these thoughts, it was only when the chancellor brought it back to my mind that I realized how I really felt."

"The chancellor?" You asked curiously. Why the hell was he talking to the chancellor about this?

"He's a good friend of mine, and it's nice to sometimes have a view on a situation who isn't a Jedi." He attested.

"You have your wife." You grunted.

"Padmé is different to a friend." Anakin responded. How was he this close to the chancellor? And who would want to speak with the chancellor, a very busy man about something so private and elaborate. You couldn't help but be suspicious

"So is this going to be a grudge you hold against me for the rest of our lives or...will you forgive me?" You asked, truly wanting his forgiveness. Before this you two were great friends, it would be nice for it to return that way, and it would also please Ahsoka substantially.

"I forgave him." Ahsoka chimed in. Anakin looked to his padawan and let out a sigh.

"I...forgive you (y/n). You love Ahsoka, and she loves you. I'm not going to try and stop that." Anakin cleared up.

"Thank you so much." You thank with a genuine smile.

Anakin let out a long and heavy breath. "I'm glad we got through that." He breathed.

"Me too."

"Anyway, I'll get going. Sorry for uhh, interrupting. Goodnight." Anakin Says and leaves the room. You turn to Ahsoka and she's already onto her feet to embrace you in her arms.

"I'm glad this is over. I couldn't stand it." Ahsoka beamed.

"Me too. I hope we can all get along better now." You grinned. Ahsoka replied by placing a quick kiss on your cheek, and proceeding by resting her head against your shoulder.

"You wanna get some sleep for our day tomorrow?" You suggested. Feeling her nod against your bare shoulder told you she agreed, and so you swiftly picked her up again, this time placing her gently under the covers.

Once you were in bed, Ahsoka was quite touchy and needy. You've never seen her this excited before.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326 25 8
Akira never considered herself to be lucky. As a Sith Acolyte chosen by chance, it's not too surprising. When she's thrown into prison and finds a yo...
353K 9K 110
Male Jedi reader insert #10 in Ahsoka #2 in starwarsfanfiction #1 in theclonewars #10 in starwars /// y/n and the clones finally loaded the crates. H...
18.7K 769 17
There has always been two sides in the Force. The Light and the Dark. You could belong to either group. However, what happens when a Dark Side user h...
13.3K 226 8
Good soldiers don't always follow orders. Especially when it comes down to love. "Rex..." Ahsoka whispered playfully as she tossed around a headtail...