Servamp Kuro X Mahiru

Galing kay MalditadiAsh

Note: I don't own the characters of Servamp and the anime itself. This story is a fanfiction only. And also i... Higit pa

Ch-1 Pls don't leave me
Ch-2 What a day.
Ch-3 Friends
Ch-4 What the?
Ch-5 Misunderstanding
Chapter 6
Ch-7 What are talking about?
Ch-8 Real Fun
Ch-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 58

486 20 0
Galing kay MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

Mahiru felt a sting of pain from his chest and from his head. He grip his shirt in part of his chest and he feeling the pain, as he just saw a flashback.

He collapse to his knees and felt weak.

Of all the timing. Why now?

In a situation like this...

"Perfect timing." The man said and shoot a bullet at Mahiru's direction.

"MAHIRU!" kUro said.

Mahiru was surprised to see that the bullet was coming at him in a fast speed, but

CLANG!

The bullet was suddenly cut into two.

Mahiru was surprised and look at the person who cut the bullet into two, who is now standing infront of him while holding a Katana.

"Its nice to see you again...." The man said and gave a smile to Mahiru.

"Shirota, Mahiru..." The man said.

Mahiru look at the man confused. "Who are you?" Mahiru asked.

"How Mean of You! Do you really hate me that much!? WAHHH That hurts..." The man said and cried with anime tears on him in a childlish way.

"I really don't know you sorry."Mahiru said.

The man was suddenly disappointed.

" I see. " The man said and cried sadly.

" Hey! Its not the time to act Childlish Tsubaki! " Sakuya yelled.

Yes the man earlier who just slice the bullet into two was Tsubaki.

" Oh~ My dear Saku-chan. Long time no see~ How are you doing~? Doing good~? " Tsubaki asked Sakuya with a playful smile.

" DAMN your still annoying 💢" Sakuya said but he groan in pain after that.

"Who is he?" Ryusei said.

"My master. Tsubaki." Sakuya said.

"Heh!? His your master!?" Koyuki and Ryusei said surprised.

"So this is Sakuya's master. The 8th Servamp. Servamp of Melancholy: Who is coming or Tsubaki for short."Mahiru thought.

" Damn you! You disappeared who knows where and you suddenly showed out of nowhere! Tsk, I'll destroy you this instant." The man said and loaded his gun with another bullets and Tsubaki quickly knows that bullet.

He then jump near where Kuro is and free his brother.

" As much as I want you dead, You dying like this isn't interesting at all. " Tsubaki said and gave a smirk to Kuro.

"The thing that he just loaded can kill a subclass. But I still don't know if it can kill the servamp. I know it since they kidnapped one subclass of Servamp of Wrath: The mother and one Shot its all it needed to kill and turn a subclass into ash neh~." Tsubaki explained and Kuro was surprised to know about that.

" So be careful ne~ (Tsubaki smile sweetly as he tap Kuro's shoulder. But his sweets smile had different meaning) I can't stay longer since My eve would be worried if I'd be missing for some long period of time." Tsubaki said.

Sakuya was surprised when he heard it.

" You... Had... An... Eve...?" Kuro said surprised.

" Yup. See. " Tsubaki said and hanging on his neck was a necklace with a name carved on it.

"Midoux" It says.

"Well, Good luck with this." Tsubaki said and turn around.

But before he goes.

"Before sensei died, He tells me that a strong bond between an eve and a Servamp will lead to servamps end. So if you and Your eve's bond is stronger than it is, when your Eve ends his life you'll follow along. So I really don't need to kill you. Afterall, his gonna be killed today by that man if your just gonna stand here and do nothing. " Tsubaki said before he jump and landed infront of Ryusei and Koyuki who flinch and sacred at Tsubaki. Somehow, Tsubaki's awra seems to be scary.

Kuro was surprised with that information.

" Well, I'm here to pick him up. You grew a fine man Sakuya. " Tsubaki said and extend his hand infront of Sakuya.

"Bullshit! Where the hell have you been!?" Sakuya said weakly yet annoyed.

Tsubaki then got Sakuya and jump. "I'll explain later." Tsubaki said and jump on the edge of the building.

"Jah Neh~" He said before running away.

"Is it okay if we let him take Sakuya?" Ryusei said.

"Its okay, Its his subclass anyway." Kuro said and jump near Mahiru.

"Mahiru, Sorry but can I drink a small amount of your blood? That bullet really is a pain..." Kuro said.

He really hates drinking blood, (but if its mahiru he doesn't mind) but he doesn't want to hurt Mahiru. But he also need an energy to fight, since the bullet is making him weak.

" Okay, here. " Mahiru said and extend his hand.

Kuro then bite his wrist and drink some sweet blood until he could feel his strength again. The chains appeared once again.

"Thanks." Kuro said as his claws were back again.

"This time I'll reap you apart." Kuro said as he went to the man and attack him again.

"Well, You try." The man said and shoot Kuro who dodge it and it seems that Kuro can't get close to the man since the fired bullets keep him from getting close.

Kuro can't risk of getting shot with a bullet that can kill a subclass.

If he dies today, Mahiru too.

He can't let that happened just yet.

Mahiru was looking at the situation. The man keep shooting Kuro and it seems Kuro can't go any closer to the man since the man keep Shooting Kuro and kuro would dodge it away, Away from the man.

Mahiru suddenly thought.

He look at his lead.

"Can you pls turn into a broom?" Mahiru said.

The lead turn into a broom suddenly.

"Thats all I need." Mahiru said and hop on on the Broom.

"Kuro." Mahiru said and pull the chain.

Kuro look at his eve who extends his hand. Kuro accept that hand and they went Flying up.

"Didn't realize that your this heavy." Mahiru said.

"And You still can't control your lead very well you know." Kuro said.

"So I'll drop you on top of that Guy kay." Mahiru said.

"What!?" Kuro said.

"Here we go!" Mahiru said as he drop Kuro down as he crash to ground. It hurts a bit, but Mahiru just got some scratch and so.

Kuro was surprised with the sudden drop but he finally got closed to the man and held him. He was going to kill this man infront of him, who dares to give his Eve pain.

But he held back since his Eve doesn't like killing. He just claw the gun out of the reach of the man, well the Gun was already Slice into 3 pieces. So it no used now.

But Kuro was surprised when he got stab by a knife.

He suddenly felt weal again and fell on his knees. He felt pain all over his body.

"This isn't good." Kuro thought.

"Kuro!" Said and went beside Kuro.

Mahiru look at the man and finally asked.

"Why the hell your doing this?" Mahiru said.

"Oho~ Your forget the reason? Oh yeah right ~ you did since I'd make you..." The man said.

"Why though? Why need to go through of all of that? " Mahiru said.

"Well, I was hoping to break your bond between That Servamp of yours. As soon as you know that the sloth killed his own Creator then you'll leave him behind. Then I'll can kill you and capture that Stupid sloth and surrender him to C3. But my patience seems to run out since you guys are always together. " The man said.

Mahiru was surprised with that." Kuro... Did what...? " Mahiru said.

" Oh? You didn't know~ So, thats why you guys still are together." The man said smirking.

" Let me you tell you a story then. Long, long time ago. There is this human who pick 8 lucky people to give them the power of Immortality. This man was a simple man who was living peacefully. He was nice and and lovable man, but one day he was killed by a Giant Black lion or shall we call him The Servamp of Sloth:Sleepy Ash~" The man said smirking.

" To think, that man was the man who took care of him, care for him, and even give him a blessing with powers. In the end he returns the favor by ending the man's life. " The Man said.

Mahiru was surprised with that.

" No Kuro won't do something like that! ". Mahiru said.

" Oh~ Really? How about we heard what Sleepy Ash to say about this~ right? Servamp of Sloth. " The man said smirking.

Kuro didn't answered. He look down as he shadowed his eyes.

He doesn't want to answer it because if he did, he was afraid that Mahiru would leave him. He doesn't want that, If Mahiru would leave him today.

He doesn't know anymore.

"Too Troublesome... Can't deal, Can't deal, Can't deal..." Kuro thought.

"Do you want me to deal with it~?" His demon cat said.

Kuro look at his Demon Cat ready to surrender.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Mahiru on the other hand look at Kuro sadly.

"Kuro won't do something like that right?" Mahiru thought. He doesn't wanna believe, because the Kuro who he knew wasn't like that.

He suddenly remembered something.

"I did many things I regret, but there is this one thing that I did, and I regret it Badly. I killed someone that Should have. It ruins everything and because of that I really despise myself to be born as an immortal monster of a vampire. I already wish a thousand times that I hope that I wasn't born. I sometimes wish that I was born in this world just to be a normal human being. "Kuro said sadly.

Mahiru remember what Kuro told him, ans everytime he asked Kuro about the past Kuro always give this hurtful expression as he answer Mahiru vaguely or dodge it.

Mahiru understand that Kuro doesn't want to talk about it, he was considedate enough for Kuro to be more open about it.

Actually Kuro already open up. He just didn't know the exact details because Kuro seems don't want to tell.

Now he knows why.

Kuro was afraid. He was afraid of losing Mahiru when he told them what really happened.

He was afraid that Mahiru would leave him.

If Mahiru is on the place of Kuro, He would also hide that kind of fact from the person he loves because he don't want to lose his beloved.

But...

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"It doesn't matter really." Mahiru said.

Kuro and the man surprised with that.

"Beside, Its already in the past right?" Mahiru said and kuro look at Mahiru, he didn't expect Mahiru to act like this. He expect that Mahiru would leave him and run away.

"I really don't care what Kuro did in the past. What I care is who is Kuro now." Mahiru said giving a sincere smile.

"The Kuro I'd know is someone who's shy, kind and a very very lazy one. So if your talking about him might kill someone including me I believe he won' t do it." Mahiru said.

"Why...?" The man asked as he was surprised that Mahiru can be this posotive.

"His really lazy, He'll just end up saying *Its too troublesome or Its such a pain* (Mahiru said trying to mi-mic Kuro) and he'll ignore you to play a game, eat or sleeps. Thats what all he did on those days when his with me. Right Kuro? " Mahiru said with a smile.

Kuro was surprised with Mahiru's word. He really didn't expect that Mahiru would say something like this and be optimistic after hearing his regret.

His biggest sin

The thing that he was living for this past years.

He was stuck on living that regret.

He even hated himself more

Despite hisself for what he have done.

But his eve.

His eve.

To say that he doesn't care.

Thats something, Kuro wasn't expecting.

He felt the same feeling he felt when Mahiru gave color to his dark world. He felt the same emotion when His eve pull him out from the darkness. Help him escape that stupid ball he was trap in.

"Menduksei..." Kuro said.

"See, I told you so." Mahiru said.

"So from the start, That plan of yours won't work." Mahiru said.

"No, No, no, This is not supposed to happened!" The man said.

"Well, sorry if you failed." Mahiru said.

"No, no, no, I never failed. Damn! YOU!" The man said and shoot another bullet and Kuro is too weak to respond since he was stab by that stupid knife earlier.

And Mahiru is too shock to react.

Then...

__________________________________

Thanks For reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

321 5 15
boy x boy, I don't own any of the characters nor the show (haikyuu) there is nothing such as yaoi, hentai ect.
20.8K 468 5
Basically a Mirai Nikki fanfiction Just a warning there is slight lemon and yaoi (Akise x Yuki) so in other words- if you're not up for that. Don't...
46.3K 1.1K 10
| Warning: These chapters involve mature scenes and scenes that may be triggering. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. | | Disclaimer Part 1: I DO NOT OWN...
12K 273 10
Kyouka Jirou has a crush on her best friend. So does Momo Yaoyorozu. Both are oblivious. < i do not own, or claim to own any of these character...