Servamp Kuro X Mahiru

By MalditadiAsh

Note: I don't own the characters of Servamp and the anime itself. This story is a fanfiction only. And also i... More

Ch-1 Pls don't leave me
Ch-2 What a day.
Ch-3 Friends
Ch-4 What the?
Ch-5 Misunderstanding
Chapter 6
Ch-7 What are talking about?
Ch-8 Real Fun
Ch-9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 42

636 23 6
By MalditadiAsh

3rd Person's pov

"Ah~ The breeze really felt nice." Koyuki said as he was looking at the sun set.

"Yehey The beach! Finally we could play!" The two twins said.

"Its nice like this, This is heaven." Lily said happily as he was already wearing just short. The sun is still up but its not too hot and not too bright for him to turn into a butterfly.

"Damn, He really look like a prince Charming." Ryusei said.

"His skin so white." Koyuki said.

"Ahm... Hello?" A girl approach Lily.

"Hi There." Another girl said

"You really look hansome. Are you some kind of model?" Another girl said.

"Hello ladies." Lily said and smile at them.

The ladies suddenly scream. 😍😍😍

And Lily was surrounded by Ladies suddenly.

"See, I told you that his gonna be a popular." Ryusei said.

"He can be a famous model you know. A very gorgeous one." Koyuki said.

"That damn Butterfly!💢" Misono said irritated.

"Oh, Come on Misono-chan. We came here to have fun so lets go!" Koyuki said and grab Misono and Ryusei followed behind with Sakuya too.

They started to play on the water together with the kids.

Lily saw that his eve was enjoying the fun.

"I'm sorry Ladies, But today I can't entertain you. I'll be having some fun with my friends." Lily said and wink at them.

All the ladies scream and had a nose bleed and Lily had a chance to flea from the scene and went to his eve.

They actually have fun.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Kuro on the other hand sat down on the sand. His Feet was stretch to the ocean where the waves can touch them. It felt nice, he could just sleep right here in this moment.

"Its beautiful right?" Mahiru said as he sat down next to Kuro.

"Hah?" Kuro said and look at his Eve.

"The Sun set. Its beautiful right?" Mahiru said.

Kuro look Infront of him and it was a beautiful scene that he ever saw in his whole immortal life. The sun was orange and half of it was at the end already, the sky was Half orange and half blue like black and the stars was already shining. This scene was reflected on the beautiful beach that was infront of Kuro, Waves hitting his feet.

"Hm.. I never seen something like this before, or I ever been in a beach before." Kuro said.

"Really?" Mahiru said.

"Yeah... Its too troublesome to even go." Kuro said.

"Well, Now you see one. Do you like it?" Mahiru asked.

"Yes, Its peaceful that I could just die..." Kuro said.

"Hey, Don't say that. If you die this instant. You won't see such a beautiful scenery ever again, right?" Mahiru said.

Kuro look at the scene infront of him and gave a small smile its bare noticable. "Your right about that." Kuro said.

"Hey Kuro, What is it like to be a vampire?" Mahiru asked.

"Hm... Its a troublesome some Life." Kuro said.

"I see. Are you happy currently with me? I mean being your eve that is." Mahiru said.

Kuro was surprised with that question and look at his Eve. Truly his eve is beautiful, specially the way the sun set is reflecting those beautiful eyes.

Its truly is a beauty.

But he knows his Eve is more than that.

" I'm happy."Kuro said and look down trying to hide his expression." I'm actually beyond happy. You make me feel like no humans, and even my siblings can't make me feel. Its... Its... I can't explain, its too troublesome. But, one thing is for sure. I don't want this to end." Kuro thought.

"I see, I'm glad that you are. I was worried that your not and somehow I'm just an annoyance to you." Mahiru said worried.

"You are Annoying though." Kuro said.

"Hehehe, I guessed I am. Well, Your annoying too. Your too lazy." Mahiru said.

"I'm not a servamp of sloth for nothing." Kuro said.

"I know, and it makes you who you were. Its your unique character I guessed." Mahiru said.

It was comfortable silent between them. The only thing you could here is the waves crashing at their feets comfortably.

"You have unique character too." Kuro said.

"You think?" Mahiru said.

"Hm... Your nice, your kind, and understanding to others. You make everyone around you happy, even Bastard-chan and Lily." Kuro said and Mahiru look at the Lust pair who was enjoying playing with his friends happily.

"Lily never been to the beach before I knew it. All of us servamp never know how to enjoy are life because all we knew is to pleased our Eves. We were born to be a servant, and thats how we should be. But, your different I guessed. You never once treated me that I am a Servant, for that I thank You. " Kuro said.

" Your welcome kuro. I guessed its not my nature to treat someone as Servant. No matter what they are, they still a living thing and they have emotions. They can feel pain, sorrow, loneliness and sadness. But not all emotions are negative, there is warmth, joy, and happiness. Why always go to the negative side when you never even try to go to positive side right?. I gussed I'm the person who likes to show the people around me of the positive world rather than negative. But, this world isn't full of Positive too. Too much positive is boring, too much Negative is sad. So its simplest to say, that balancing those two will have a simple life right? " Mahiru said.

Kuro gave a small smile again.

" I think so... Its too troublesome though. "Kuro said.

" It is, But isn't that what make it fun? Its like an adventure. " Mahiru said.

" Your really are a troublesome eve. " Kuro said.

" I know, you always say that " Mahiru said and reach Kuro's head and pat him. Kuro felt warmness inside.

"I like your cute small smile. It makes me happy that you can smile like that" Mahiru said and kuro was sure he was blushing. He look away and wanted to run away from this. He felt too much joy that he can't deal with this.

"Hey Mahiru, Why aren't you playing with us?" Ryusei asked.

"Kuro-chan too." Koyuki said.

"Ah~ I didn't know playing in the water would be this fun~ you should try sometime Nii-san." Lily said happily.

"Well, It seems Kuro doesn't like the water." Mahiru said.

"I'm a cat, Too much water is too trouble some." Kuro said.

Koyuki, Sakuya and Ryusei look at each other and smirk.

They look at Kuro with a sinister smile.

"Ku.Ro.Chan~" They said with an evil eyes.

Kuro gulp and his first instict is to run so thats what he did.

"Ah! GET HIM!" Ryusei said.

Kuro's first route of exit was stop by Sakuya. "Your not gonna escape this time Sloth, ah Wait! " Sakuya said.

"For a Lazy Vampire he sure is a fast runner." Ryusei said.

Kuro run in a different direction but he stop by Mahiru. "Kuro~ You don't need to worry, Its just water." Mahiru said.

"I take it back, Your not nice at all..." Kuro said and run in a different Direction only to be block by Ryusei and Koyuki.

"Come on Kuro-chan, It would be fun." Koyuki said.

Kuro then run to another direction and this time he was trip by Misono. He look up and saw that Lily was pointing his scythe at him. "Caught you Nii-san~" Lily said happily. 

"Nice Job Lily." Ryusei said panting after chasing Kuro.

"He sure can run fast." Koyuki said.

"Well now that we caught shall we?" Sakuya said.

"Wait! No! I can't swim! Water and cat don't mix! Wait! Love! Mahiru! Save me~" Kuro said panicking yet there still a hint of his normal lazy tone.

But its too late the trio already throw Kuro on the water.

Misono and Mahiru laugh at that.

Kuro's head pop out of the water. "Ah~ This is too much of a trouble.." Kuro said but in reality he realize it was relaxing.

They Throw Kuro on a shallow part of the water where Kuro can sit on the buttom and just relax.

"This isn't so bad afterall." Kuro said.

"Right~?" Ryusei said.

"But more importantly, what did you just said earlier?" Koyuki asked with an evil smile, making Kuro nervous.

"Earlier?" Kuro said.

"You said: Love Mahiru Save me ~ Something like that." Koyuki said.

"Could it be that You like Mahiru?" Ryusei said.

Kuro blush and buried half of his face on the water.

"Ah~ This is great!" Koyuki said and look at Ryusei.

"Yup, Yup. Its evidence that you like Mahiru. You should go for it, after all you guys live together." Ryusei said.

"Thats actually more easy. Specially when you two will got to the point where you like to have sex." Koyuki said.

Kuro blushed more. This is too much for him.

"Its a misunderstanding, I was calling for my brother not Love Mahiru... I should start calling Lily by his given name. His real name is too troublesome..." Kuro thought.

"HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT SO BLUNTLY!?" Ryusei argued.

"How am I supposed to say that!?" Koyuki said.

"Well he got a point." Sakuya said.

"Hm... You guys. Where's Kuro?" Mahiru asked as he went near them.

"Ah! He sink down." Sakuya said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon.

All of them where sitting in the shore viewing the stars above.

"Nii-san, Nii-san. Don't do that or you'll break that!" Ryue seems to scold his older brother.

"Geez you brat. You wanted me to help you or not!?" Ryusei said annoyed.

"But your not helping though." Sei said monotone.

"Then I'll leave you guys. You can do this on your own afterall" Ryusei said.

"What seems to be wrong?" Lily said and kneel down near the children.

"Ah~ Nii-san is supposed to help us set the telescope." Ryue said pouting.

"But his doing more damage than helping." Sei said monotone.

"It can't be help. I don't know how to set a telescope." Ryusei said.

"Well, I'll help." Lily said.

"Really?" Ryue said hopeful and Se said with still a Monotone but you can see his eyes being hopeful.

"Yup. What do you want me to do?" Lily said.

"Yehey. Your truly are a prince." Ryue said.

"A nice Prince." Sei said monotone.. 

.

.

.
.

In the distant.

Sakuya, Koyuki, Misono, Mahiru and Kuro was sitting on the sand viewing the nightsky with thousand of sparkling sky reflecting the Ocean. The sound of the waves crashing is really calming.

"I don't know Lily-san is good with Kids?" Koyuki said.

"He is. His good at Handling them and knows how kids like them works." Misono said.

"Does Lily-san take care of you too just like that when your little?" Koyuki asked.

"yeah. The mansion I live in is very lonely. The only person I can play with is my older brother. But ever since My Father throw him away, It got more lonelier and the only one who's can play with me and took care of me is Lily." Misono said.

"Thats sad... But From now on, Your not gonna be lonely anymore. Afterall, were your friends strating from now on right Misono-chan?. " Koyuki said and smile.

Misono was susprised with that and nod. "Thank you." Misono said.

"Your very welcome." Koyuki said.

"Hey you guys." Ryusei said and sat down beside Koyuki.

"Ah~ Damn. Those brats are really annoying." Ryusei said.

"Don't be like that. They are your siblings afterall." Koyuki said.

"How close the two of you are?" Misono asked.

"Were Childhood friends." Koyuki said.

"Our parents know each other. So basically me and Koyuki are very close." Ryusei said.

"I see, And How did you met mahiru?" Misono asked.

"We were classmate since we enter Middle School." Ryusei said.

"Its just Mahiru look so Gloomy at those time. He look at the window with this eyes of loneliness and it went like that for days. So we decided to approach him and become friends." Koyuki said.

"Really I was like that?" Mahiru said.

"Yeah, You might not remember but you look so lonely back on those days. But you become more cheerful as days goes by." Koyuki said.

"Specially when you brought that Cake that you made as a special thanks to us for being our friend." Ryusei said but he glare at Koyuki.

"He ate it all and I didn't even have a taste." Ryusei said.

"Sorry for being a sweet tooth." Koyuki said.

"Your suprisingly childish even you have a well build body." Misono said.

"I'm surprised myself too. To think were childhoon friends." Ryusei said and look at Koyuki.

"How about him? How did you become friends with him?" Misono asked pointing at Sakuya.

"I have a name you know!?" Sakuya said glaring at Misono who ignore him.

"Well, Mahiru was the first one who approach him." Ryusei said.

"I did?" Mahiru said and look at Sakuya.

"Yeah, It was in the middle of our freshman years and we change seats. I become your seatmate and well you start to become friendly with me." Sakuya said.

"He was just like you, A loner. He was looking gloomy but when Mahiru and the 4 of us hang out it wasn't like that anymore." Ryusei said.

"Heh~ So basically you guys met at school all together?" Misono said.

"Yeah." Koyuki said.

"Thats Nice." Misono said as he pull his knees near to him and he settle his chin above them and look down sadly.

"Why you never been to school before?" Koyuki asked.

"No, I'm Home schooled." Misono said.

"Isn't that Boring?" Ryusei said.

"I guessed is it. In 18 years of my life I never really know what school feels like." Misono said.

It was all silent of all the sudden..

.
.

.
.
.

"Did you just say: *in all 18 years of your life?*" Ryusei said surprised.

"Yeah? ." Misono said.

"How old are you?" Koyuki said.

"18." Misono said.

"WHAT!?" Koyuki, Ryusei, Sakuya and Mahiru was surprised.

"Why are you surprised? You already know his 18." Kuro said to Mahiru.

"It can't be help! I don't remember!" Mahiru argued.

"I can't believe your a year older." Ryusei said.

"Yeah, I thought your same age as Mahiru. 16 or younger." Koyuki said.

"Your really too Short for your age." Sakuya said.

"Shut Up Damn Bastard! 💢" Misono said and throw a book to Sakuya.

Ryusei and Koyuki end up laughing. Mahiru chuckled a bit.

"You shouldn't really said that, your really are too troublesome..." Kuro said lazily looking at Sakuya.

(A/n: if your asking where the book came from, well this is is anime world. Something like that is normal.)

"Well, Should I really continue calling you Misono-chan or Misono-niisan instead?" Koyuki said.

"I'm will be glad if you cancel out the 'chan' and 'niisan'" Misono said.

"Then Misono-chan it is." Koyuki said.

"Are you even listening!?" Misono said.

"Sorry, His really childlish and stubborn." Ryusei said.

"Are you two have the same age as Mahiru?" Misono asked.

"No were the same age, were 17."Ryusei said and pointing to Koyuki and him.

" I see. " Misono said.

It was a comfortable silent after that.

" Kuro-chan, Misono-chan. Did you enjoy today? " Koyuki said.

Misono thought what happened today. He never did really spend his time with friends. Usually he was just cope up in the mansion. His place is big enough for everyone but its too peaceful, too lonely. His father, entertain him from time to time but it isn't fun as like this.

It was the first time in his life that he enjoy something.

It was the first time he know the definition of *Fun*.

And it was thanks to one person who brought him there.

He was glad he met Mahiru.

"Yeah. It was enjoyable." Misono said.

Kuro felt the same. "It was fun." Kuro said and gave a small smile.

"Thats great to here Kuro." Mahiru said.

"Ah! A SHOOTING STAR!"

They heard the kids said.

They look up and saw a meteor shower.

"Woah, This is is amazing!" Misono said.

"Yeah. I never knew that Sky can shoot stars." Kuro said looking up, it was beautiful.

"Yup. It is." Ryusei said.

"I hope we could something like this again." Mahiru said happily.

"Ofcourse we can. I'll wish for the stars for that to happened." Koyuki said.

"Tsk, Your really are a Child." Ryusei said and smile.

"Well, Its not that bad to believe right~?" Mahiru said.

"Mahiru is right." Koyuki said.

"Believe.... Huh..." Misono said as he view the nightsky above.

The sky was beautiful, the shooting stars add to its beauty and the best of all the sea reflect the night sky above.

This night is a night that all of them can't forget.

___________________________________

Thanks For Reading
Hope you enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 273 10
Kyouka Jirou has a crush on her best friend. So does Momo Yaoyorozu. Both are oblivious. < i do not own, or claim to own any of these character...
21K 309 13
This story is finished, and will not be edited unless I come to make some minor edits, major edits are done. Also Kurumi is kinky asf in this story s...
46.3K 1.1K 10
| Warning: These chapters involve mature scenes and scenes that may be triggering. Viewer Discretion Is Advised. | | Disclaimer Part 1: I DO NOT OWN...
271K 6.5K 21
This is a BoyxBoy. read and hopefully you will like it :)