Forbidden | Ahsoka x Reader

By Aheptanon

The saffron lightning which surges from your hands, and the burning love you have for Ahsoka. Both of which a... More

Chapter 1 | Hey Ahsoka
Chapter 2 | Confused Feelings
Chapter 3 | What Would It Be Like?
Chapter 4 | First Mission
Chapter 5 | Escaping The Citadel
Chapter 6 | Successful Mission
Chapter 7 | Should I Kiss Her?
Chapter 8 | Captured Together
Chapter 9 | Padawans Lost
Chapter 10 | Returning Home
Chapter 11 | An Unexpected Visit
Chapter 12 | Regret
Chapter 13 | A Favor For The Duchess
Chapter 14 | Trouble with Deathwatch
Chapter 15 | Can We...Talk?
Chapter 16 | First Date
Chapter 17 | The Unexpected Bond
Chapter 18 | The Dangers of 13-13
Chapter 19 | Deception
Chapter 20 | A Dreadful Night
Chapter 21 | The Funeral
Chapter 22 | Reconstructing
Chapter 23 | Still Alive?
Chapter 24 | Do I?
Chapter 25 | Yoda's News
Chapter 26 | The Feeling of Family
Chapter 27 | Telling Obi-wan
Chapter 28 | Nerves
Chapter 29 | It Was Short-Lived
Chapter 30 | The Departure
Chapter 31 | Her Comfort
Chapter 32 | A New Position
Chapter 33 | Change of Plans
Chapter 34 | General Duties
Chapter 35 | Imperfection
Chapter 36 | Across the Bar
Chapter 37 | Confession
Chapter 38 | A Sinister Presence
Chapter 39 | Share My Pain
Chapter 41 | In Your Head
Chapter 42 | Will He Forgive
Chapter 43 | Rocky Ride
Chapter 44 | Love in the Open Plains
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 | So You Choose To Fight?
Chapter 67 | May the Force Be With You
Chapter 68 | I'm Coming for You
Chapter 69 | The Base on Kalevala
Chapter 70 | Siege, Siege, Siege
Chapter 71 | The Siege Begins
Chapter 72 | Kenobi
Chapter 73 | The Dark Side
Chapter 74 | Choices
Chapter 75 | Trust
Chapter 76 | An Uneasy Visit
Chapter 77 | The Truth?
Chapter 78 | Apologies
Chapter 79 | We All Need Love
Chapter 80 | Change in Plans
Chapter 81 | Interrogation
Chapter 82 | The Chancellors Words
Chapter 83 | Darth Sidious
Chapter 84 | Light or Dark
Chapter 85 | Duel Of The Fates
Chapter 86 | Order 66
Chapter 87 | Master
Chapter 88 | Commanders
Chapter 89 | Tatooine
Chapter 90 | The Chosen One
Chapter 91 | Waiting
Chapter 92 | Three Surprises
Chapter 93 | The Arrival
Chapter 94 | Darth Vader
Chapter 95 | A Sacrifice Is Needed
Chapter 96 | The Final Battle
Chapter 97 | Father
Chapter 98 | Then There Were Three
Chapter 99 | You Promised
Chapter 100 | He's Gone
Chapter 101 | Redemption
Chapter 102 | What's The Point
Chapter 103 | No Tears Left To Cry
Chapter 104 | Last Act of Heroism
Chapter 105 | You and Ahsoka
Chapter 106 | We Did It
Revenge of the Sith | Part 1
Revenge of the Sith | Part 2
Revenge of the Sith | Part 3

Chapter 40 | Blades of Red

7.9K 167 47
By Aheptanon

His crimson blade ever so slowly seeped into your skin. The feeling of being slowly sliced across your stomach was indescribable in pain.

Maul hovered over you, his teeth clenched as he focused on not killing you, only maiming you. "This is exactly how I felt." He smiled, then looked over to your father who was being held back by the strength of Savage.

"Would you look at you. My former servant, still an animal. And you have someone new to be a servant for." Chirped a croaky female voice somewhere in the ship. Maul's blade came away from your body and all his focus on you went to finding out who that mysterious voice was.

As soon as he let you go, you closed your eyes and did your best to stay as still as you could.

"This is my brother." Savage mutters.

"A brother! He looks like he's not even half the man that you are Savage." The voice continued, echoing against the flat metal walls.

"(y/n)! (y/n), are you okay!?" Your father asked in urgency, crawling over to you, Savage had let him go.

You remained still. "I'm alive." You managed to release a few words from your mouth.

You heard the stranger's sadistic and maniacal laughs, coming from every direction like she was circling her pray. You glanced to see Maul and Savage talking closely. You all then heard a door quickly shut. The two horned men were quick to investigate, jumping to the second floor and disappearing from your view.

"My dear Obi-wan, what have you got yourself into now?" The voice echoed, approaching the two of you. You were surprised that his strange woman knew of your father.

"Ventress?" Obi-wan questioned in surprise, as he was helped back to his feet. You knew that name. She was a separatist assassin who hasn't been seen in some time. You wondered what her business could be here.

"Well guess what? Now I'm here to rescue you and your poor friend." Ventress responds slyly.

"Why did you have to wait so long to lend us some assistance?" You exasperated, staring at the ceiling.

She walked up to you and stared down at you. This was the first time ever seeing her in person. "I have my reasons." She spits in a commanding tone.

"The witch and the Jedi." Savage started with his booming voice, exiting a sliding door on the second floor of the ship.

"Here for our taking." Maul continued, igniting his lightsaber.

The former assassin hands one of her curved blades to your father. "I want that back!" Ventress snarls.

"That's fine. I'm not sure I quite suit red." Your father responds.

Three more blades are ignited and now the humming is all that you can hear. Obviously you knew you couldn't hold a lightsaber, you could barely move. So, you opted on staying out of sight, letting the others fight. The crates which Maul threw you onto should provide some cover.

The fight begins with the two Zabraks leaping down and swinging their blades to in in all crimson lightsaber duel. As you anticipated Maul attacks your father while Ventress battles Savage. Ventress quickly loses her saber and is forced to dodge and weave the attacks coming from the yellow night brother.

"Ventress catch!" Your father shouts across the room. You feel helpless as Ventress is only barely able to ignite the blade in time to save herself from Savage. Your father has ignited his own blade now and he stays defensive whilst Maul blasts him with quick aggressive attacks.

Obi-wan is launched into a pile of cargo like yourself by the strong feet of Maul. But unlike you your father gets up swiftly and climbs the cargo to the second floor.

"Where are you going Kenobi, you wouldn't want to leave your dear friend down here alone." Maul hissed across the room as Savage and Ventress continued to battle.

Maul quickly dashed to your side. "I think now is the time to finally end his suffering!" Maul hissed. As if he knew it was coming, Obi-wan's attempt to leap towards you was immediately met with a strong force push by Maul which left your father gaining no ground.

Maul quickly raised his blade above his head to strike you down hastily before your father could interfere. As he swung down you fought through the pain and raised both of your arms. Before his blade could make contact you stopped it with the force. It was painful being in this position and extremely taxing to hold back his lightsaber blade but you did enough for your father to intervene.

Maul growled in anger, he now had to return to fighting your father. He went back to his furious and aggressive strikes which took all attention off of you. You knew nowhere was safe aboard this ship, so you wanted to be at least somewhat useful. Rolling off the crates onto the cold floor hurt more than you expected, and you needed to make sure that you kept your open wound across your stomach clear of any contact.

And so you started to crawl towards the cockpit, hoping that you would get lucky and there would be a way to detach it from the ship. The small and painful journey did catch the eye of both Ventress and your father, who both caught on to your plan.

As they attempted to maneuver across the ship towards you, they both fell victim to a brutal sweeping leg from Savage. You continued to crawl backwards, but you stopped when you reached the door of the cockpit. They needed your help.

Maul and Savage showed no mercy. Their blades were held, ready to quickly stab both your father and Ventress.

"This will be your end." Maul snarled. You didn't waste any time before intervening. You knew that both the horned killers wouldn't waste a second.

You held out both of your hands, and unlike other times where your hands would slowly flicker and eventually let it out. This time the yellow lightning surged immediately. It was attached to both Maul and Savage's body, crawling over their skin and electrifying their insides.

They fell to the floor in pain. The screaming and groaning never stopped whilst you kept your force judgment pinned on their bodies. Your father and Ventress were now inside the cockpit, fumbling with the controls. This was your one shot.

You released the lightning, it instantly flashed away and your head fell back to the ground. Despite your exhaustion and pain you heaved yourself fully inside the cockpit, which was swiftly closed by Ventress beside you.

Of course, there were two doors to the sealed cockpit, so Ventress had to hastily drag you through the next one.

She let you go and slammed the next door shut. "Hurry Kenobi." Ventress warns.

"I'm working on it." Your father responds. It's evident he's feeling the pressure.

"Now would be a really good time!" Ventress yelled. They must be close to getting through.

"Got it!" Obi-wan announced. It was followed by the sound of the cockpit detaching from the ship and shooting off by itself. Now you could finally relax. Even though relaxing with these wounds would be near impossible.

"This ship only has enough fuel for one jump. Sorry Ventress but we are returning to Coruscant."

"That's fine with me. As long as I can still catch bounties I don't care where I go." Ventress replied. You heard approaching footsteps as your father came and sat beside you on the ground.

"How bad are these wounds, (y/n)?"

"I think I'll be okay. The blade kind of cooked my skin so I'm not losing too much blood." You commented, releasing a chuckle, which led to coughing and groaning.

"Just stay down and try not to move, we'll be back soon." Your father assures, placing his hand on your forehead.

"What are you going to do when we get back?" You ask quietly, shutting your eyes.

He sighed. "I don't know. But I must inform the council that it is indeed Maul who is alive. And that him and his brother are a great threat."

You accept that in order for the safety of the galaxy, your father would be willing to speak with the council again. You just lay back and shut your eyes. Enjoying the feeling of your fathers hands as he slowly starts to rub up and down. It reassured you that you were in safe hands.

~

"Who are you? What are you doing? You don't have permission to land here!" An angry Commander Fox yelled.

"I am Obi-wan Kenobi. I know I am not a Jedi anymore but General Kryze is badly hurt and he needs medical attention." Obi-wan pleads, yelling down the intercom as the small brown cockpit slowly edges closer to the Jedi temple.

When (y/n), Ventress and Obi-wan arrived on Coruscant, Ventress was quick to jump out of the ship when she could. She wouldn't let herself get even near the Jedi temple. And as for (y/n). He has been peacefully resting on the ground.

"You have been granted permission to land." Fox remarks plainly.

The small cockpit floats down and lands inside the hanger where a dozen of clone guard are waiting. They immediately take (y/n) from the cockpit to the medical bay aboard a hovering stretcher, leaving Obi-wan by himself in a place he used to call home.

"We'll take it from here Obi-wan Kenobi. Unfortunately we cannot grant you entry unless a council member gives you permission." Fox informs an uncomfortable Obi-wan.

He nods in understanding. "Would you be able to contact them to let them know I am here?"

"I can do that." Fox replies.

~

"Good afternoon Obi-wan." Master Plo Koon greets his close friend.

"Greetings Master Plo." Obi-wan replied, quite happy to see a familiar face. Obi-wan was standing in front of the entry door to the temple where two guards stood on either side.

"Guards, he has been requested by the council to speak with them, you may let him in." Master Plo informs the two guards. They nod and step aside.

"The council is awaiting your presence Obi-wan." Master Plo informed Obi-wan, who was looking around the temple, having been absent for quite some time.

"Now I must say a quick goodbye my friend. As I must be checking on (y/n)'s condition." Master Plo politely says.

"Please, keep me updated." Obi-wan replies.

"Of course."

Ahsoka POV

I'm running through the halls towards the medical bay. Master Plo just called me to inform that (y/n) was there. I'm unsure why he thought to contact me, but that doesn't matter right now.

I arrive at the medical bay, sliding through the entrance. And I see (y/n) laying asleep peacefully underneath some white sheets. As I calm myself down and approach him with Master Plo beside him, I can hear the heart monitor beep every second or so, which is very relieving to hear.

"Good morning Master Plo. Is (y/n) all right?" I ask quickly.

"He will be fine. But the medical droids informed me that they will need to perform surgery on his wounds. He appears to have lightsaber wounds, though not cutting very deep." I look at (y/n) and his wounds. This must've been torture. As I look over his wounds, I notice that they were all in the same spots where I felt some pain last night.

I must have been feeling his pain. There's no other explanation.

"You seem confused little Soka. Is there a problem?" Master Plo asked.

"No, it's nothing." I lie.

"(y/n) told me about you and him Ahsoka." He replied instantly. I looked up shamefully at him.

"I understand your situation and am willing to help support the both of you. It's safe to talk to me." Master Plo consoled. I was very thankful that Master Plo took this well. I've known him longer than anyone and I would never want him losing his respect for me.

"Okay, in that case." I start, as I carefully sit on (y/n)'s bed, placing my hands on his covered legs.

"I think (y/n) and I are connected someway in the force."

"What do you mean connected?"

"Last night, I could hear him. I heard his screams and I felt his pain. And now that I see his wounds, I know for certain that the pain I felt was his. This...This has never happened before." I express.

"Perhaps you two are a dyad in the force. Two, that are one. Maybe the two of you were literally made for each other." Master Plo teases. I let out a laugh and start to gently rub (y/n)'s leg.

"What does that mean?" I beg. I have no knowledge of such bonds or connections through the force.

"I'm afraid I'm not the right person to ask Ahsoka." Master Plo consoles. I look down. There's no one else I can talk to this about.

"Excuse me." A small medical droid pipes up. "But you will need to leave to prepare Padawan (y/n) Kryze for his operations."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374 9 5
- Y/n, an ex-Sith become Jedi, and Rex, a Captain in the Grand Army of the Republic. How can a relationship like theirs work? Yet alone work on the b...
1.9K 55 12
An ordinary battle in the Clone Wars becomes complicated when, out of nowhere, a group of Sith appear from an alternate reality. The Sith want only o...
326 25 8
Akira never considered herself to be lucky. As a Sith Acolyte chosen by chance, it's not too surprising. When she's thrown into prison and finds a yo...
10.7K 299 27
As Amylin Amidala, a newly promoted Jedi Knight, helps lead the way through the clone wars, the unexpected happens.. and she finds herself debating a...