awae imagines

Par -obriendylan

awae character imagines x reader Plus

welcome to my book of imagines
josie pye
billy andrews part 1
billy andrews part 2
charlie sloane
moody spurgeon
jerry baynard part 1
ruby gillis
jerry baynard
prissy andrews
prissy
prissy
gilbert/billy
prissy
gilbert/billy
jerry
gilbert
gilbert
ruby 1
ruby 2
charlie
prissy
gilbert
you choose
ruby gillis
Words Better Left Unsaid (Priscilla Andrews)
In Your Dreams (Jerry Baynard)
Heather (Gilbert Blythe)
Heather (Gilbert Blythe) Part 2
Heather (Gilbert Blythe) Part 3
In Progress (Billy Andrews)
Hidden Feelings (Moody Spurgeon)
In the Books (Moody Spurgeon)
Matchmaker (Billy Andrews)
Soul Searching (Jerry Baynard)
My Reason (Charlie Sloane)
Competition (Moody Spurgeon)
Something More (Billy Andrews)
Dates (Moody Spurgeon)
Promised To You (Gilbert Blythe)
Promised To You (Gilbert Blythe) Part 2
Jealous Love (Billy Andrews)
Risk It All (Billy Andrews)
Requests
Firsts (Gilbert Blythe)
Avoiding Confrontation (Diana Barry)
Night Changes (Gilbert Blythe)
Strangers to Friends (Ruby Gillis)
Academic Validation (Moody Spurgeon)
The Deal (Billy Andrews)
Dreams (Charlie Sloane)
Home Sweet Home (Cole Mackenzie)
Mistakes Were Made (Cole Mackenzie)
Right Timing (Billy Andrews)
Courtship (Charlie Sloane)
Memories of the Past (Gilbert Blythe)
Confidence Is Key (Moody Spurgeon)
A World Apart (Jane Andrews)
Decisions (Billy Andrews)
Playing Pretend (Josie Pye)
A Moth To A Flame (Cole Mackenzie)
Birthday Surprise (Jerry Baynard)
Proposal (Moody Spurgeon)

moody

2.2K 47 40
Par -obriendylan

"earth to y/n." the voice of josie brings me back to reality as i am shaken out of my thoughts.

"what?" i ask turning to face the girls.

"have you been paying attention?"

"yes," i say oblivious to the cold glare she's sending my way, "no." i admit.

"anyways," she continues making sure i'm focusing in on what she's saying, "have you thought about what you'll be wearing?" she asks eyebrows raised in question. i shrug my shoulders as an answer, as i go back to staring at the boy across the room.

"y/n!" i hear again, the snap of her fingers in my face startling me out of my seat. i get up and off the floor with the help of a few girls. laughter is heard around as my face flushes in embarrassment. i settle myself down fixing my dress ignoring the bantering of the boys.

"what?" i ask slumping down even further in my seat tired of having everyone laugh at me.

"what is going on with you?" jane asks fixing the stray hairs that fell out of my bow. i position myself to look at her seeing her smile in sympathy.

"it's nothing." i respond.

"y/n are you alright?" anne asks walking over to check up on me. she places her hand on my forehead. i'm not sick.

"are you alright?" josie asks full of concern. if she's concerned i wonder how they all are.

"i'm fine." i simply say trying to ease their worries.

"what are you looking at?" i hear diana say for the first time today. they give each other curious glances.

"more like who?" tillie adds, at this the girls are fully invested on the topic. their eyes wander over to where my eyes are set on.

"it's no one." i say taken aback by the sudden interest.

"looks like she's taking a liking to moody." jane teases nudging my side. i feel the gentle hit, swatting her arm away.

"n-no." i say defensively. a little too defensively. the girls are taken aback at my outburst.

"y/n, we know when you're lying." i hear as ruby begins to speak. she crosses her arms waiting for a response.

"i-i'm not lying." i say fiddling my thumbs, i retreat them under the desk as to not give it away.

"we've known you, for how long? five years." diana asks as i meet her eyes. i look away as my eyes carelessly wander off to the said boy.

"yeah." i respond, lost in thought. i let out a sigh attention fully on them once again.

"the notice board it active again. he might post." tillie says. i let my hopes die down, the fluttering in my stomach calming down at the simple thought of him posting.

posting about me.

"what if he doesn't?" i ask the realization hitting me. tears clouding my eyes the only thing visible to me, blurry, "from what i can tell he likes diana." i point to the girl as she gives me a sad smile.

"i'll help you. we all will" anne says joining in on our conversation.

"how?" i ask wiping the tears before they could fall. i sit up straight getting a clear view of the girl.

"here's the plan..."

~~~

now that the girls and i were informed of the plan, it was time for it to set in place. i am currently sat down at my desk writing a note to the boy. of course he won't know it's me writing it. the others are by the door making sure no one else enters the classroom.

i discreetly make my way over to his desk sliding the paper down at the corner of the table. i look to my sides and glance to the girls in their positions. i send them a nod as if to say i'm finished and they walk back to their seats, as if nothing had happened and i saunter over to them. "that wasn't so bad was it?" i hear, along with the pounding of my heart.

"it was terrifying." i say letting out a sigh of relief that it was over. i pace around the room walking up and down the aisle racking my brain for what he might think of it. what if he thinks it's creepy? maybe he'll discard it? "what if he doesn't feel the same way?" i say projecting my voice catching the attention of the girls all giddy in their seats. i go back to his desk trying to fetch the letter.

"no you don't." anne says pulling me back before i regret my decisions. but i already do.

"he'd be crazy not to." ruby continues saying as she takes anne's place, pushing me down to sit at my desk.

"ruby's right you're one of the most beautiful people i have ever met." anne says her words sincere.

"you're kind."

"smart."

"funny."

"overall everything a guy would like in a girl."

"thank you." i say although it doesn't help ease my nerves. it doesn't take away the fear of possibly getting heart broken.

~~~

"y/n class is over." josie says waving a hand in my face. i look over to the boys seeing them crowd around moody.

"don't worry about them." she says dragging me away before i can hear anything. i walk out the door with her sulking with every step i take.

"what if it was a bad idea?" i say disrupting the silence. i take in steady breaths, why am i so nervous?

"y/n calm down." i hear as she pulls me in for a hug soothing away any worries that have appeared since the note. i hug back steadying my breath.

"i'm fine. i'll be fine." i say finally able to pull back and steady my breathing. we continue our walk soon filled with laughter ridding me of the thoughts that have overcome my mind.

"i'll see you tomorrow." josie says beginning to make her way over to her house.

"bye."

~~~

i wake up recalling the events that occurred yesterday. i dress up in a simple f/c dress. nothing too fancy. i fix my hair brushing through it with my fingers de tangling it of its knots. as son as the curls are set in place i walk downstairs towards the kitchen where i see my mother preparing breakfast.

"good morning mother. i have to leave now, but i'll see you later." i say excusing myself from the table but not before taking a bite of food.

i waltz down the road to the schoolhouse feeling the refreshing air blow by. once i have my hand in the knob i turn it to walk into the warm classroom. as soon as i enter i am pulled to the side.

"you're on the notice board." i hear the whisper as i try not to let out a scream of exhilaration. "but it doesn't have a name." i scoff at that. who writes a note saying they like someone and doesn't sign it?

never mind i did.

i exhale and get myself together. i place my belongings down in the cloakroom before heading off with diana. i take into consideration who it might be. mind immediately going straight to moody, as do my eyes. i look to moody and see him surrounded by boys as they chatter on about their everyday lives.

their talking dying down once i take a seat at my desk. weird. it could be diana.

i shrug it off as if it's nothing and smile to the girls. "how are you guys?" i ask chirpy.

"we're good, how are you?"

"fantastic." i answer back in time for the teacher to walk in and start the lesson.

surrounding me i hear the whispers of the girls, their giggles making their way to my ears. i look to tillie in question and she just shrugs it off. i feel a soft tap on my head and decide to ignore it. another tap, i look behind me locking eyes with josie. she points to the to the side of the room. i ignore her and go back to my work. "y/n." i hear the whispering distracting me from the lesson.

a paper is placed by my desk tillie sliding it over to me. before i can pick it up mr. phillips appears. "what do we have here?" he asks carefully unfolding the note. i sink in my seat at the sudden attention. he reads over it until he decides to read it aloud.

"moody is staring at you." i drop my head in my hands feeling the flush in my cheeks, laughter is heard throughout the classroom. i look to josie and glare at her, she just shrugs. i feel the weight of his stare on me even after the laughter turns into silence and the teacher goes on with the lesson. why does it have to be me?

after a while i look back to the board focusing solely on the teachers voice. or at least trying to. my mind wanders off as do my eyes looking out the windows.

~~~

"moody's coming over."

"what?"

"can i talk to y/n for a minute?" he says his voice only making my nerves grow.

"of course."

"yes."

"go ahead."

"sure."

"yeah."

"she's all yours."

that last comment got me for some reason. i knew what she meant all shown on her lips, a smirk. i sat there frozen in place feeling the blood rush to my cheeks. is it their goal to embarrass me?

i am pulled up to my feet or pushed i should say to the boy. i stumble towards him regaining my balance to follow moody. once we're at a good distance away from everyone he starts speaking.

"i'm sorry about earlier." be begins saying as i finally look up to his eyes. i am caught in a trance until my mind tells me to respond.

"i should be the one to apologize my friends never know when to stop." i say taking a quick look at the group of girls who are huddled in a whisper facing our direction. i scoff at their actions, surely they'll want to know why he wanted to talk.

"you know you're cute when you blush." he quietly says, although i hear it loud and clear. i place my hands over my face covering my dusted cheeks from the boy. he laughs nervously.

"stop." i say getting more flustered as his eye never leave mine.

"not that your not always cute. you are, especially when i'm the one to make you blush." i groan at his words, letting my hands fall freely by my side.

"thanks." i say shifting my weight from side to side. "you are too." i let out, seeing as he avoids my eyes, his eyes glancing across the room.

"well that's not what i wanted to talk about."

"oh so what did you want to talk to me about?" i ask feeling the girls eyes on me.

"the note." i feel my heart stop beating for the slightest second.

"w-what note?" i ask cursing at my stuttering.

"i know you left the note on my desk yesterday." he says taking a small piece of paper out of his pocket. i notice my handwriting spread across the paper. he unfolds it revealing the rest of the paper, i see as he extends his arm out for me to take it.

"i don't know what you're talking about." i say taking the paper and reading over the words. why did i write this? "it could have been anyone." i say my eyes leaving the paper to look up at him.

"i saw you."

"how could you, because i didn't do it." i say not wanting him to know it was really me, although he already knows.

"there are windows all over the room." he says as a matter of fact pointing to the windows. i then notice my mistake, how could i have forgotten about the windows.

"i know that." i say denying his accusations.

"you are so stubborn." he says it i choose to ignore it. i let out a sigh. when will this end?

"can i go now?" i ask. puffing out his chest he obliges and steps to the side. i walk off with a sigh of relief.

"i don't want to hear it." i say before they can say a word.

~~~

remembering diana's words from this morning i head over to the notice board as soon as class is dismissed for the day. searching all over as i see people leave to their homes i see a paper with my name on it.

moody spurgeon likes y/n l/n

a figure emerges from the door and i see as moody walks over to me. i look to him in shock. i point my finger to the paper and then to him. that's not possible.

"what?" i ask still in a state of shock. he chuckles at my reaction. i take a big breath feeling as my heart pounds in my chest.

"that's not true." i say as he watches me with amusement across his face.

"why would you think that?"

"i don't know, it just can't be." i say taking in the words.

"i like you y/n." he says moving closer, each step making my heart flutter as he takes my hand in his. with his other hand he reaches to grab the paper and hands it to me. "as a reminder."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

17.7K 944 32
❝𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞!❞ ❝𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐬. ❞ 𝐖𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐧�...
1.9K 35 9
SLOW UPDATES When Y/N L/N is sent with Anne to live with the Cuthberts, what will she encounter? Will she make friends? Will her new family like her...
1.2M 18.7K 60
Peter x reader Edmund x reader Caspian x reader Eustace x reader
52.2K 2.4K 22
Ruby Gillis has always insisted she could never, and would never, fall for a hired boy. "It would be too humiliating," Ruby insisted. But sometimes...