๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ โœฆ johnmark โœ”๏ธŽ

By creamyyxosh

โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก...โž โ˜…. when mark gets himself in a แด›ษชษดส b... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

thirty three

2.2K 83 135
By creamyyxosh

I know it's early, but prom.

It's not really a big deal, I mean we're all going anyway so shut up. Renjun rolled his eyes because he's been fed up with Jaemin's obnoxious attitude. He wouldn't go to another dance with him if he was just gonna fight Wendy again.

Who said you could answer for everyone? Guys are you go—

YES.

Oh... ok. Jaemin sulked as the others ignored him and focused on their lunch while Donghyuck and Mark were in their own conversation.

So you're actually going to this dance, right Markie?

Yeah.

You promise? Because you better not pull whatever stunt you pulled last time. You better come, please? Donghyuck was begging Mark at this point, he clung onto his arm with a small frown.

Mark looked down at his clingy boyfriend and smiled at him, ❝I promise. This time for real ok?

Give me kiss. A sign that you promise.

Mark rolls his eyes as he leans towards Donghyuck and places a kiss on his lips, Donghyuck smiled as he pulled away from Mark. ❝Now your promise to go to prom is sealed and if you break it, I'll break you.

Mark frowned once Donghyuck turned away to eat his lunch. Going to prom was a big deal now. Winter break was long over and it's already February and even though he just now made a promise, he has to tell Johnny. And why?

Because Johnny told Mark about a week ago that he wanted him to come over to his place again on the night of prom and pretty much have sex again.

But as much as Mark would love that, he actually intends to keep his promise with Donghyuck. Mark didn't know what happened that day at the dance with Renjun and Donghyuck. He knew that something happened between them and neither were willing to say.

Whatever really happened, Mark kept telling himself that he didn't deserve Donghyuck. No one told him that, it was his own thought. A thought that was true that he refuses to accept.

'I can still change. If Donghyuck needs me, then I'll change for him...'

Pathetic, that's all that Mark could say about himself, his thoughts and his actions. 'I have to stop. Donghyuck's always been there for me. Johnny wasn't... I still barely know him and vice versa.'

It made sense, 'I barely know Johnny... He's just a fling. You can't have a future with a fling when you already have someone who's already dedicated to you...'

Yep, it was all making sense. There were never feelings to began with, just the attraction and sex. It's always made sense, 'I'm so stupid...'

Mark sighed as he shook off the thought, he has to make things right before anything else could get out of hand.

《 ♡ 》

Hey Taeyong, you going to prom?

Yep! Gotta be the best looking one there at my last dance.

Mark laughed at Taeyong's enthusiasm, he was always ready to show off his looks and attire to everyone at school. Sometimes he wished he had his confidence.

Mark was currently sitting at the dining table, playing games on his phone when he's supposed to be watching Taeyong cook so he could maybe learn by visual learning.

Are you watching Mark? Taeyong asked as he looked behind him with a smile on his face.

It's just soup Tae. It should be fairly easy.

Yeah you say that and yet you still managed to burn one of mom's good pots.

Mark's cheeks flushed in embarrassment, ❝I apologized. No need to bring it up again.

Taeyong laughed for teasing his younger brother as he turned back around to face the pot of boiling soup. ❝But still, you should know. Taeyong said as he grabbed a spoon from the side. ❝When there's steam rising, it means it's heating up ok?

Mark didn't respond and Taeyong frowned as he stuck the spoon in the pot, swirling the liquid. ❝You listening?

Yeah...

Get off the phone, I'm trying to teach you. Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows, suddenly feeling tired. He rubs his eyes with his unoccupied hand and blinks a couple times before resuming his cooking lesson with Mark.

What'd you say Tae?

Huh? Oh just watch me and listen to what I'm saying please.

Mark hums in acknowledgment instead of answering with words causing Taeyong to slightly roll his eyes which was a bad move because after doing that small motion, his head started to hurt.

I'm waiting Tae.

Are you off your phone?

But I'm almost finished with this level.

Taeyong groaned as he turned around to see Mark on his phone, except he looked kinda blurry.

Taeyong set the spoon down on the counter as he rubbed his eyes again. His sight was still blurry and the sudden headache wasn't letting up, neither was the tiredness. ❝M-Mark. Put your.... phone....

Did you forget how to scold me Taeyong—❞ Mark looked up before he could finish his sentence and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Taeyong wasn't standing in front of the stove anymore. ❝Um... Tae? Where'd you go?

Mark got out of his seat and as he rounded the corner of the table, his heart shattered when he saw Taeyong passed out on the floor.

Taeyong!

...

Mark was panicking. After he saw Taeyong suddenly faint on him in the kitchen, he quickly went to see if he was ok but when he wasn't responding, he called the ambulance.

They arrived quickly and rushed him to the hospital meanwhile Mark called their mom who was still at work, she cried over the phone asking what happened. He couldn't tell her much except that he fainted and wasn't moving or responding to him. She then told him that she was leaving work and was on her way but it'd be awhile since she works farther away from the hospital, Mark just hoped that she'd get there soon.

Mark didn't know if something was wrong with Taeyong or not, he just hoped that it wasn't anything serious.

That happened about 2 hours ago. Mark was currently waiting in the emergency room lobby, trying not to cry. 'It's been 2 hours already! What are they doing back there?! I just want to see my brother...'

Mark was about to go back to the front desk and ask how much longer it was going to take until he heard his name being called.

Mark Lee?

He quickly turned his attention to a young girl, not much older than him who's probably a nurse since she was wearing scrubs and not a lab coat like the other doctors.

Yeah?

I was sent to retrieve you, your brother is awake.

《 ♡ 》

Mark was quickly led to the back of the hospital, memorizing his surroundings just in case Taeyong may have to stay overnight and he'd have to come back in the morning.

The nurse had taken him to Taeyong's little room, only a thin curtain blocking him from seeing his brother. He's in there but I would advise you to not cause too much excitement since he just woke up.

Thank you.

The nurse nodded as she turned to leave, letting Mark be alone with Taeyong.

Mark was nervous, he really hoped that it was nothing serious or life threatening. 'Calm down Mark...'

Mark took a deep breath as he pushed open the curtain and was met with what he'd considered to be a heartbreaking sight. There was Taeyong, laying in a hospital bed with wires attached to him.

When Mark had opened the curtain, Taeyong immediately looked up with a smile on his face, ❝Mark...

Taeyong.

Mark ran up to his brother and engulfed him in a hug, forgetting about not causing a lot of excitement for him. But he didn't care, his brother was ok, at least he looked ok.

Taeyong wrapped his arms around Mark as he held onto him tight, he felt like crying. He was alone when the doctors and nurses had to put an IV in him and had to take tests, not letting Mark see him.

But now that all of the medical stuff was over, they have each other for comfort. They eventually pulled away with tears in their eyes.

Mark wiped off his tears as Taeyong did the same, ❝I'm so happy that you're ok Taeyong. You gave me a scare.

Taeyong smiled at Mark as he rubbed his back, ❝Relax Markie. I'm fine, I'm just waiting for the test results. They said they'll be here any minute now.

Oh good! Mom is on her way, she was scared too when she got my phone calls.

She was? I hope I didn't scare her too much. I hate that I scared everyone all because of something's wrong with me... Taeyong sulked, Mark just shook his head as he hugged Taeyong again.

No don't say that, we have to worry for you ok? It's our job to worry for you because we love you.

Taeyong hugged Mark back again before pulling away, ❝Thanks baby bro.

Before Mark could say anything else, they heard footsteps behind them and they both turned around to see a female doctor standing there with a smile on her face.

I see you're awake Taeyong. Oh and you must be the little brother, Mark right?

Mark nods at the doctor who lightly laughs at his shyness, ❝I got your results Taeyong but I have one more thing to check ok?

Taeyong groaned as he rolled his eyes, ❝I don't have to pee in another cup do I?

The doctor laughs again, shaking her head, ❝No it's not another pee sample. But for this last thing you don't have to do much.

Taeyong and Mark looked at each other, not understanding what she meant until she suddenly rolled in a huge machine.

Taeyong looked at it, kinda afraid by the size. He gripped Mark's hands and his brother squeezed his hand for reassurance. ❝You're not going to stick another IV or needle in me are you?

The doctor sets the machine beside Taeyong as she shakes her head 'no' again, ❝Nope, but I do need you to prepare yourself for when I apply the jelly ok? It's cold.

'Jelly? Why does she need to put jelly on Taeyong?' Mark furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he stepped aside so the doctor could apply the "jelly" to Taeyong.

I'm going to need you to lift your shirt please?

Woah! Sorry but I only show my goodies for my boyfriend!❞ Taeyong said as he slightly glared at the doctor.

Ah geez... Mark muttered, already embarrassed even if the doctor was laughing at Taeyong.

It's for the ultrasound procedure Taeyong.

What.

Mark looked at the doctor and Taeyong in confusion, ❝Ultrasound? Like—

Ok I'm ready! Taeyong cut Mark off as he lifted up his shirt, showing his pudgy? stomach.

The doctor applied the cool jelly which Taeyong flinched at. They waited a little bit as the doctor picked up a weird device that looked like a microphone and put it on Taeyong's stomach. She began moving it around and Mark right away knew what was happening.

The doctor looked at the screen on the machine and right when she found what she was looking for, she turned to Mark and Taeyong with a smile.

Well it looks like our results are correct Taeyong.

You're pregnant.

───────────────────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 5.5K 24
Jeno hates Jaemin. Jaemin hates Jeno. Management takes drastic measures. Things change. (This is just for fun! Tell me what you think!) highest ranki...
10.8K 115 23
Brenda is Bella swans older sister and Bella's best friend, but what happens when Brenda and Jasper meet in the hall of school because of an act of b...
10.8K 288 38
Jeno buys his idol Haechan's bubble.
5.5K 428 38
"You did that, didn't you?" Jeno asked as Jaemin looked at him with eyes that could put every burning star to shame. "You made it rain humans, didn'...