Shinoshi Yagi

By Animebigfan1234

What if all might has a son and nobody knew about it except all might, Easerhead, Present Mic, Midnight, Sir... More

Shinoshi Yagi
Chpt 1. The Beginning
Chpt 3 Trainning
Edited: All About me |A/N|
Chpt 4 Moving in
Chpt 5 FULL COWL
Chpt. 6 Learning how to fly
Chpt 7 Wolf Manipulation Trainning
Wolf |A/N|
Mistake
Chpt 8 Father's Day
Chpt 9 Martial Arts
Chpt 10 Wrestling
Chpt 11 LEARNING
Chpt 12 New Smash
Chpt. 13 New Member/Revenge
Chpt 14. Pet?/Hospital?
Chpt. 15 Leaving?/ Joining?
Halloween Special πŸŽƒ [Please Read]
Chpt. 16 My Past
New Info | MUST READ |
New Appearance. | MUST READ|
Chpt. 17 Midnight Training/Phone?
Chpt 18. Omoikane Training
Chpt 19. Tomura Shigaraki and Kurogiri
Chpt. 20 Aizawa Trainning/ Moonwalk
Christmas Special πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ [Please Read]
Chpt. 21 Yamada Training/ Gift
chpt. 23 Becoming Members or not?
chpt 23 Melissa & David Shield
Chpt 24. End of RAW
Chpt 25 Battle/Party/ Apology
Chpt 26 Kurogiri training/tests
Chpt 27. AFO Training
Chpt. 28 Meeting
Not a chapter, just want to point it out
Chpt 29 Clone #1
Chpt 30 Friday Night / A new discovery
Chpt 31 Meeting 2
Chpt 32 Preparation
Chpt 33 RAW championship belt
Chpt 34 Offer 1 / Upgrade
Chpt 35 Woopsie
Chpt 36. Argument
Chpt 37 Principal Nezu a teacher?!
Chpt 38 Thirteen Training
Chpt 39 First Mission
Chpt 40 Sports Event
Chpt 41 Unexpected
Chpt 42 What Have You Done?!
Chpt 43. Trial
Chpt 44. Akita Hanataka
Chpt 45 Juvenile/ Psych ward
Chpt 46. Katsuki Bakugou/ Breakup
Chpt 47 Memories
Chpt 48
Chpt 49 Villainie
Chpt 50 Punishment
Chpt 51 Community Service
Chpt 52 She knows
Chpt 54 Who goes there?!
Chpt 55 Katsuro Vampishimi
Chpt 56 Underground City
Chpt 57 Is this True?
Chpt 58 Vampishimi Cave

Chpt 2 Kid Shinoshi gets his quirks

1.2K 22 9
By Animebigfan1234

Shinoshi POV
I can't wait to get my quirk, i want a strong quirk just like my father All Might (and yes he knows All Might is his father. Let's do a flashback shall we)

Flashback
At the Yagi Mansion HOUSEHOLD

It was Shinoshi 3rd birthday. Shinoshi was still sleeping while Toshinori was decorating and having a plan of what to do on his birthday he was thinking he could show him All Might in his form and probably bring some people over he only has his butlers, bodyguards, Nurses & Doctors etc, in his house. Although i can invite Pro Heroes, or one of the staffs, teachers at the UA or even the principal i think that would be cool. Man... I do wish Akita was here it's kinda hard being a single parent especially if I'm doing my hero work. It's just too hard, even though i have other people here i still need to become a mighty father for him. Wait a minute i got another idea, what if i just stayed in my buff form forever, i mean there's no reason why i shouldn't stay in my-............. Oh wait that's right when i'm walking around town going to some places I have to go in my normal form. ( And no he didn't have the battle with ALL FOR ONE yet, it will happen when Shinoshi is 10 years old). Anyway let's get this place started.

TIME SKIP
ALL MIGHT POV

*ding dong*
I went to the door and open it. And there outside was the Pro Heros, UA Staffs, Teachers, the principal, His sidekick, Sir Nighteye, Detective Tsukauchi and finally Gran Torino. They all have presents in their hands. I let them in.

Present Mic: Hey all might where's Mini Might?

All Might: He's with my butler he's taking him some places and then coming back here.

Easerhead: What's the plan? How are we suppose to surprise him when he comes through the door?

Midnight:That's soo easy, have you ever been at a "Birthday surprise party before?

Easerhead:IDK and IDC

ALL MIGHT: well this is going to be your first time having an Surprise Birthday Party!!!!!!!

Kamui woods: I'm actually surprised that you actually came here

Easerhead:I just wanna see the kid.

Cementoss: everyone came here except for Endeavor.

ALL MIGHT: I thought of that.

Principal Nezu: okay everybody i have thought of an Idea to make a good surprise

Power Loader:What is it?

Principal Nezu:So All Might does your son know your All Might?

ALL MIGHT:no

Principal Nezu:Well then this will be perfect, so hears the plan. Step 1:All Might your butler will give you a call when he arrives.

ALL MIGHT:はい! (Hai means yes!)

Principal Nezu:Step 2 : The rest of us will go hide when the lights are out. And then when they come in. The Butler will turn on the lights and we jump out say "SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINOSHI"

Everybody:That sounds like a great plan.

ALL MIGHT:Okay so... What did you mean when you said "All might does your son knows your All Might.

Principle Nezu:Oh that's right i almost forgot. Thank you for remembering All Might.

ALL MIGHT:YOUR WELCOME

Principal Nezu:When your son comes and looks everywhere he's probably looking for his father, so he might say "where is my father?" And then you All Might will come out of nowhere say your line and you tell him that your his father.

Mt.Lady,Midnight,and The Wild Wild Pussycats:awwww... HE'S GOING TO BE SOO ADORABLE WHEN HE FINDS OUT!!!!!!!

Gran Torino:How old is he again?

ALL MIGHT:Three

Ragdoll:Hey Ingenium who's that adorable little boy in your hands?

ingenium:Oh i forgot to tell you guys this when we came in, so this right here his name is Tenya IIda he is my younger brother.....

Mt.Lady,Midnight and The Wild Wild Pussycats:awww.....

Ingenium:And he's Three

Mt.Lady,Midnight,and The Wild Wild Pussycats:*screaming like they saw their idol*OMGOMGOMG IIDA AND SHINOSHI WILL BE AMAZING FRIENDS!!WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Everybody:Uhh....

Mt.Lady,Midnight,and The Wild Wild Pussycats:YOU GUYS TOOK TOO LONG!!!OMGOMGOMG *gasp for air**screaming of excitement*

Mt.Lady,Midnight and The Wild Wild Pussycats fell to the floor smiling. Now there was a moment on silence until All Might phone rings then All Might picked it up and the Butler says that they are here.

ALL MIGHT:GUYS!!!!!

Everybody:yes

ALL MIGHT:MY BUTLER JUST SAID THAT THEY'RE HERE!!!

EASERHEAD:i'm pretty sure he already know that were doing a surprise party After you just yelled it out that they are here.

KAMUI WOODS:Wait minute how did your Butler already knows the plan?

ALL MIGHT:Oh when Mt.Lady,Midnight,and The Wild Wild Pussycats were squealing about young Iida and Young Yagi being friends and being cute. While i was talking on the phone with my Butler about the whole plan.

Principal Nezu:Well now all that is stalled we need to hurry up and hide before they get in here.All Might got to your station.

ALL MIGHT:はい!

With that All Might was gone in a blink of an eye.

Principal Nezu:Now everybody to your station!!

Everybody except All Might:はい!

Mt.Lady,Midnight and The Wild Wild Pussycats got up from the floor, everybody was hiding and the lights were....on?

PRESENT MIC:*PANICKING*SOMEBODY!!!GO TURN OFF THE LIGHTS BEFORE THE PLAN IS GOING TO FAIL!!!!!!!!!!

Easerhead:we're going to fail if you don't stop yelling

Ingenium:I GOT IT!!!

Ingenium was running fast to get to the lights,so he got their and turned it off and got back to the spot. Just right at the last minute or second the door open it was the Butler and the Birthday Boy.

Shinoshi:why are the lights off?

Butler:IDK.... I probably turned it off before we left, anyways let me turned them on.

The Butler turns on the lights and then the Pro Heros,UA Staffs,Teachers,The Principal and iida came out their hiding spot and yelled

Everybody except All Might: SURPRISE!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHINOSHI!!!!

Shinoshi:ありがとございます(arigato gozaimasu means "Thank you very much"

Mt.Lady,Midnight and The Wild Wild Pussycats:awwww!!!*falls back on the floor again*

Then Shinoshi noticed something different so he started looking for his father but then he realizes that he is not here.

Shinoshi:Hey Guys i have a question?

Everybody except Mt.Lady,Midnight,The Wild Wild Pussycats:Yeah what is it?

Shinoshi:Where's my father?

*In the Background*Mt.Lady,Midnight and The Wild Wild Pussycats:*squealing and fall back on the floor again*

All Might came running out of nowhere laughing and saying...

ALL MIGHT:HAHAHA YOUNG YAGI,IF YOUR WONDERING WHERE YOUR FATHER IS?!?! WHY? BECAUSE I AM HERE!!!!

Shinoshi:I KNEW IT!!!!!!

Everybody'mind':...'wait...what'

Edgeshot:Wait... What do you mean?

Shinoshi:yeah. I thought All Might will be my real father because i look like him and my other father, i thought i was adopted by him because you probably can't handed all the stress from doing a lot of hero work like fighting crimes, villians and others. So i thought my other father wasn't my real father,but other than that i'm soo happy that i finally get to meet my real father face-to-face.

Easerhead:Smart kid

ALL MIGHT 'MIND':' I barely teach him anything how did he get soo smart?!?!'

PRESENT MIC:WHAT ARE WE WAITING STANDING AROUND FOR LET'S...PARTY!!!!

EVERYBODY EXCEPT ALL MIGHT STILL THINKING:YEAH!!!

-----------------------------------------
A/N: MAN... THAT WAS SOO LONG MY FINGERS ARE TIRED OF TYPING ON MY PHONE .YOU KNOW WHAT IT SUCKS TYPING WITH LONG FINGERNAILS,BUT I'M NOT GOING TO CUT THEM IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO GROW THIS. ANYWAYS NOW I FINISHED WITH THAT LONG LONG FLASHBACK AND NOW IT'S FINALLY OVER,BUT WAIT I'M NOT FINISH YET CAUSE I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT HIS QUIRK AND THEN I'll TAKE THAT BREAK BUT WHEN I TAKE THAT BREAK I WILL THINK OF WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE. SOO ENJOY THE REST OF IT BTW THIS IS WORTH IT!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------
END OF FLASHBACK

Back at Shinoshi POV

I'm very excited to see what type of quirk i have what if i have more than one quirk than i will be unstoppable and take my farther' s place the number one hero spot but when he's doing hero work i do miss him a lot like a lot especially if it's at night but the good news is that we hang out together when it's daytime but sometimes he has to do some hero work but it's not bad just basic stuff. But right now i wanna see what type of quirk i either go to the doctor with my father or i can try and train them. Should i train a lone? or train with dad? Hmmm this deficult. Then the next thing i know the door open and it reveals my father All Might.

All Might:hey son i know you might be thinking what type of quirk you have, so i was wondering if u wanna train with me to see what type of quirk you have. *in his mind* 'i was only going to train with him to see if he was born with one for all, then if so then i must train him until he is 14 or 15. If not then he will probably will have his mother quirk "Wolf Manipulation and Teleportation" or what if he got all 3 of them, then i shall train him with all of his 3 quirks but mostly one for all. Now let's see if he has one for all*.

Shinoshi:uuhh...dad are you okay? Are you lost in thoughts *snapping fingers* dad?

All Might: oh.. Sorry son i was lost in my thoughts.

Shinoshi:*whispering* i knew it

All Might:Anyway what do you pick do u wanna train and see if u have a quirk or go to the doctors. 'In his mind' 'i hope he says yes'

Shinoshi:はい!

TIME SKIP TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS

ALL MIGHT POV
I am now going to test him and see if he has one for all. I'm going to have him say the words"Detroit Smash or Texas Smash" i will have him do Texas Smash or i can just say One For All:5% if he can handle that then i can go up and go to 10% lets just say 10%, but first i have to teach him how to punch first yes than my plan will work.

ALL MIGHT: Alright now lets get started first i'm going to teach you how to punch okay?

Shinoshi:okay

All Might:ok now son. First watch me how i do it. Second you put your arm already back and then you try to give it your all got that?

Shinoshi:hmhmhm

All Might:but there is also another thing while you pull back your arm you shout out and say "ONE FOR ALL:10%!!!"

Now you just see a little wave from the fist. Shinoshi was soo amazed that he has stars in his eyes he is soo adorable.

ALL MIGHT:Now do u know what to do and what to say?

Shinoshi:yes

ALL MIGHT:Now show me

Shinoshi nodded. Maybe i should record him, so i can look back in the future yeah I'll do that.
All Might took out his phone and started to record him.
Shinoshi started doing what All Might should him what to do and before he punch the air he yelled

SHINOSHI:ONE FOR ALL:10%!!!!!

Then he punch the air and it did the same thing what All Might. All Might saw that and his mouth was hanging wide open he was soo amazed that he didn't he even know Shinoshi was crying from breaking his arm. And soon either a minute or two he finally realizes his son is now crying but with tears in his eyes and calling out his father's name "All Might!!!" *sob* "All Might!!!".
Oh no. I pick him up and he is still crying in my arms so i started running to my room and set him on my bed and got the bandages and start warping the bandage around his whole right arm.
And them i put him into my arms and carried him while sitting down on my bed and trying to calm him down and sleep in my arms.

ALL MIGHT:SSHHHH.....

SHINOSHI:I...LOVE...YOU....DAD...ZZZZZZZZ

ALL MIGHT:I LOVE YOU TOO SON

Then i realize something shuffling in his hair then wolf ears pop out then there was another shuffling above his butt then a wolf tail pop out, the colors are the same color on his hair. I wonder if he has fangs. I open his mouth a little bit so he won't wake up and there it is he has fangs. So that means my son has two quirks One For All and Wolf Manipulation. I wonder if he has teleportation. I should do it while he's asleep but carefully. Okay lets do it.
I grab my son arms carefully and move it around like a circle or an oval then i put his arms together and push it. And I'm guessing it might work. So i stand up and carried him to put his legs out, and the next thing i know his legs are not there, so i pulled him back and grab his arm and make it go up and down inorder to cancel it. Then i carried him back where my spot was then i think some more. So that means my son has three quirks and that means that i have to train but mostly One For All. So i got a plan Step 1: i will train him for three years and teach him how to fight then after that he will go to gran torino and train him with Full Cowling for another three or two or one years. Step 2: he train on his own of how to use his teleportation and use his Wolf Manipulation with One For All. So my son is four years old and i train him with One For All for three years he will be six and if i teach him how to fight for three more years then he will turn eight then when he masters them i will take him to gran torino he will live with him until he masters Full Cowling. But before all that he needs to get some muscles while at it, it's not going to be an easy training it's going to be hard and we start tomorrow. And another thing he will get into UA and do the entrance exams and he will get in and become the number one hero..... Wait a minute if he has One For All so that means i have to find a successor *signs* this will take me forever.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: i'm finally done i stayed up all night inorder to make this.

2520 words i can't believe but it was wroth it hope you guys enjoyed that Chpt it was a good one, So until next time. Chpt 3 Training

またね!(mata ne! Means bye)

A/N: Future me here! For the flashback let's just say it's an AU because I have no idea of what my 2020 self was trying to do and it became more confusing. It didn't really match up with the later on chapters, so yeah. (2024)

A/N: Another thing, the wolf part, Shinoshi is born with it. It didn't manifest like a quirk, the quirk comes in with the newer abilities to being a wolf. (2024)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 9.5K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
41.3K 1K 51
Mom's always drunk, dad's dead, stepdad is rarely home and I- I don't know what to do. Trying to get into your dream school is one thing, but having...
13.4K 451 55
(This story is about u and various boys who like u )this is about you who moved from California to Japan to the famous hero school U.A. See you may b...
140K 3.1K 47
When Y/n is orphaned at the age of ten because of the lack of action of the Number 1 Hero All Might, she develops a hatred towards the smiling hero. ...