Don't Go Back! (Sonamy)

By b0wl_0f_rice

*COMPLETED* A girl named Amy has been living in a village since she was born. Suddenly, a person named Dr Egg... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter A-27
Chapter B-28
💞Exclusive Chapter💞

Chapter 9

851 19 20
By b0wl_0f_rice

Hello Rice fam! Just to let you all know this is a long chapter because I don't want to make y'all wait for Chapter 10! Also, THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS AHHHHHH♡

---------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV:

Everyone's reaction was shocked, but Shadow just looked at the paper with no reaction.

I stuttered, "G-guys...who was that f-from?"

Everyone shrugged their shoulders. Why would I even ask that in the first place?

"Well are we going to check it out! They know where Cream is! And they know what Eggman is planning! We have to go guys!!" I got up and started telling them, we need to find Cream!

Sonic grabbed both of my shoulders and sat me down, he looked at me and said, "Ames, we don't know who wrote that. What if it is Eggman? What if it could be a trap to capture us?"

"But we don't know that! What if someone is nice enough to help us! You know where the lake is right!? We can all go!"

Sonic looked at the others, as they nodded at him to do it.

"Fine, but we can't all go, it is better for two people to go, then all of us, the more people, the more chance of Eggman knowing where we could be."

"But faker, who can even go? Huh?"

I really wanted to go see the person who knows where Cream is, I want to know what Eggman's plan is, I want to know how they know this stuff.

After everyone thinking, Knuckles decided who he thought should go.

"I think Sonic and Amy should go. I can tell Amy really wants to know where Cream is, so she can go, and Sonic just in case if it IS a trap set by Eggman."

Sonic and I looked at each other, I wasn't so sure about it...it's not like I do not want to go with him! Maybe if we go together...we can get to know each other....

"Do you want me to go with you Ames?"

"Yeah! I don't mind!"

Sonic stood up and clapped his hands together and said, "Alright, Ames and I will go over to the lake once it is 3:00pm today, for now, who wants to go eat? I am hungry!"

Everyone stood up and were ready to go out and eat, I was pretty hungry as well, so I went with them to eat.

Now we wait for it to turn 3:00pm so Sonic and I can go and meet the person who knows where Cream is, and what Dr Eggmans plan is...

Sonic's POV:

It was about to be 3:00pm, so I started to walk over to Knuckles's house to get Amy so we can go to the lake on the woods to see what Eggman is planning, and where her friend is.

I obviously was not going to walk, because that will take ages, so I decided to run over to Kunckles's house.

I got there and knocked on his door, waiting for him, or Amy to answer.

Amy answered the door, and came outside as she closed she door behind her.

"Hey Ames! Are you ready?"

She nodded and we started to walk behind Knuckles's house since the lake was in the forest behind his house.

We started walking, but it was kind of quiet, the only noises were our feet hitting leaves that were on the ground.

"So...uh...Amy....what was it like living in a village?"

She looked up at me, and looked straight forward and continued walking while answering.

"It was amazing. It was like a dream...I was friends with all the shop owners, everyone knew me....I absolutely loved it!"

She seemed like she was living the dream, but it was all tooken away when it was destroyed...

The path we were taking started getting more lumpy, that was a good sign since that means we were getting closer to the lake. I hope the person is on the side we are on so we won't have to swim to the other side.

The ground got way to lumpy for Amy, and she started to fall backwards into the ground! I quickly caught her by her back before she could fall down. We both started at each other very awkwardly...I could feel my face getting red, and I saw her face getting red as well....

"Thank you...."

I let Amy stand back up, and we started walking again to the lake... that was kind of awkward....

We got to the lake, and we both look around to see if anyone was there. I look to my right and saw someone sitting on a log, that had a hoodie on, so I couldn't recognize them that well...

I tapped Amy on the shoulder and pointed to where the person was, that has to be the person we are looking for!

We started walking over to them, I still couldn't really see their face, but I knew it was a girl.

"Hey! Are you the person who sent us that note?" I asked them.

They nodded yes, but they didn't look towards us. "Go ahead and sit down"

Amy and I sat down on the ground, I sat away from the lake because I do not want water splashing on me!!

Amy's POV:

I really wanted to know where Cream was, so I asked the girl about her. "You said you knew where Cream was, where is she?"

The girl continued looking at the lake, "She is at your old house, the one that is destroyed...."

Why would Cream be there? She can't be alone there! What if she was there when Eggman attack us!!!

"Are you sure that is Cream!? Like you are super positive?!"

The girl nodded.

Sonic asked about Eggman, it seems like Eggman is Sonic's worst enemy..

"What about Eggman? What is he planning? And how do you know about it?!"

She was quiet for a little while, then she decided to speak..

"I used to work with Dr Eggman...I helped him build robots, and everything, I didn't want to be evil anymore...I told her I didn't want to be evil ever again. He got mad..he tried to take me hostage, but I ran away from him..before I did, I took this bottle thing that had a paper inside it..I opened the bottle to see what was on the paper..it had everything what he was planning to do..."

"What was it?!"

She sighed, "He is planning to destroy all the villages near the forests. He is planning to brain wash every single person he finds still alive. He will use the brain washed people to make them help him, destroy more places. He wants to destroy you Sonic.."

Sonic looked weirded out on how she knew his name. "Uh, how do you know my name?"

"Like I said before, I worked with Eggman, so I would obviously know your name since you are the guy he wants to get rid of."

Sonic and I let all of what she said sink in us, then we thanked her, and started to head back.

Before we did, Sonic asked, "Who are you?"

The girl turned and looked at us, and said, "My name is Sally Acorn, call me Sally if we ever meet again. And also Sonic.....

Don't go back......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 706 25
Pic doesn't belong to me Your name is (Y/n) the hedgehog and you are friends with everyone expect Eggman and Shadow. Everytime Eggman comes attacking...
1.1K 8 14
After battling Eggman and foiling yet another of his air-brained schemes Sonic discovers a young woman out in the snow. The young woman awakes to fin...
12.1K 255 16
⚠️DON'T READ IF YOU CANNOT STAND VOELIENCE⚠️ Book is about Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow and Rouge. They all get trapped in a twisted version...
54.1K 2K 20
Strangers, Acquaintances, Casual Friends, Close Friends, Intimate Friends ... Lovers? This story will follow the growing friendship between Shadow a...