Faith In Omerta I I

By its_shaili_kg

Please read the Faith in Omerta my first book to understand this one. Continue..... Faith comes back al... More

Notice
Chapter 1:- Lucifer
Chapter 2 :- Fault
Chapter 3:- Outlandish
Chapter 5:- Untouchable
Chapter 6:- Patience
Chapter 7 Eighteen
Chapter 8 You
Chapter 9 Killed him
Chapter 10 Protect You
Chapter 11 Desire for you
Chapter 12 Fredric Salvadore 1
Chapter 13 Fredric Salvadore 2
Chapter 14 Fredric Salvador 3
Chapter 15 Fredric Salvadore 4
Chapter 16 Fredric Salvador 5
Chapter 17 Fredric Salvador 6
Chapter 18 Fredric Salvador 7
Chapter 19 Fredric Salvador 8
Chapter 20 Ferdric Salvador 9
Chapter 20 Fredric Salvador 10
Chapter 22 Heal You
Chapter 23:- Weakness
NOTICE
Chapter 24:- Farewell
Chapter 25:- Hitman
Chapter 26:- Family Meeting
Chapter 27:- Your a Murray
Chapter 28:- Pheonix
Chapter 29:- Rise
Chapter 30:- Gianna
Chapter 31:- Ignored
Chapter 32:- Unpredictable
Chapter 33:- Hypocrite
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!
Chapter 34:- Ella
Chapter 35:- First Dance
Chapter 36:- I love You
Chapter 37:- Marry Me?
Chapter 38:- Damaged
Chapter 39:- Sorry
Chapter 40:- Pablo Heston
Chapter 41:- Samuel
Chapter 43:- Failed You
Chapter 44:- Robert Agastino
Chapter 45 :- Adolfo Agostino
Chapter 46:- The End
Chapter 47:- Happy Beginning
SUGGESTIONS

Chapter 42:- Woman

477 26 12
By its_shaili_kg

Faith POV:- 

                             I was asked to wait in the living room while Gianna was speaking with Samuel outside the mansion. I peeked through the window and I saw him, nothing had changed he looked exactly the same, I last saw him. Gianna had her hands back she looked confident while speaking were as Samuel had his hands relaxed to both the side and I remember that was not his way of standing. He was looking straight in her eyes. I looked around and there was only one car that was parked in front of the mansion and it looked like it belonged to him. I saw Valentina step down from the stairs and walk closer to him. Samuel raised his hands up and Valentina was checking him. He closed his eyes as if he was in pain when Valentina patted on his body. 

They found nothing. He was escorted inside and I walked back where I should have been. I knew Zara and India were up on the first floor. And  Eden and Mirabella were in the bunker with the kids. I knew the rest of the ladies were alerted and they were hiding somewhere in the house taking their position. 

Gianna and Valentina entered inside and Samuel followed them inside. He saw me standing in the room and smiled and I kept a straight face. It hasn't been a year but it felt  I was seeing him after so long time. 

" He is here because he needs your help," said Gianna looking at me. 

" My help?" I said I looked at Samuel in expecting an answer. 

" Just listen to me," said Samuel. Why was he here, and what help does he want from me that was the only answer and talk I wanted to have. But most importantly I wanted to know how he found out about me. 

" get to the point," said Valentina standing behind me. I kept my eyes fixed on Samuel and Samuel's eyes were not on me. He was looking around. This was not him, I know how firm he used to be, I looked where he was looking and I saw his eyes were on the huge portrait of Murray on the wall. There was sweat on his forehead. 

 "It's not me, who needs help," he said 

" I am just here to tell you that it's you and your family that's gonna need help and only you can help them if you surrender," he said. He was shivering, I could see the fear in his eyes. Gianna raised her gun at his head   "What the fuck are you talking about?" she hissed and I saw Valentina pull her cellphone out and she was calling someone, probably Alfonso. She looked worried. But I kept calm and fear was the last thing I wanted to show him. 

" What's gonna happen?" I asked him patiently. 

" Am gonna die," he said and now he was talking about him I was confused with his behavior what is he doing? he again started looking around. I heard buzzing which made me jump and I saw from where the voice came from and it was Gianna's cellphone was ringing. I looked at Samuel and he looked shit scared himself. I know this guy and I vividly remember he was never like this. 

" Its Mark," said Gianna looking at the caller Id and picked up the call and gave it to me. 

" Ohh thank god," said Valentina breathing heavily. 

" Mark," I said walking little far away from them. I walked near a window and I saw back Gianna asking Samuel more questions and now Samuels's eyes were on me. 

" Faith, our work is done here and are you guys are alright?" he asked he sounded calm and peaceful.

" Are you alright?" I asked him back and I started looking outside the window. Everything was calm and silent.

"  We are fine, it's just that I have a bit weird feeling," he said. 

" What is it?" I asked him looking back again and I saw Samuel answering to Gianna's question. 

" Are they alright?" asked Valentina and I raised a thumbs up in response and she smiled. 

"It's just that, we walked in here, and Charlie's consignment was lying there, we got the hold of it and that's it, no one showed up," he said 

" Isn't that great? you were just lucky" I said cheering him up. 

"I would say I was lucky, if there was at least one guy whom we had tangled and get the mission complete, there was not even a single ghost," he said and I understood what he wanted to say.  I looked at Samuel again and I heard Mark asking me " Are you guys alright?" 

And it struck me, we were tricked. Samuel was not here because he wanted help. Samuel was here to divert our mind and the men in the house were taken away was also part of the plane. I dont know if I was right or not but I might have solved at least a half puzzle. 

" How much time will it take for you to reach here?" I asked Mark walking closer to Gianna and standing beside her. She looked worried at me.  She suspected I knew something. 

" Why? Faith is everything alright?" asked Mark sounding worried. 

" Maybe and maybe not" I replied cause I dont know what to say. 

" Am coming and stay with me on the phone, get your gun" he said. 

" I already have it," I said. I looked at Gianna and Valentina. 

" I think this is a trap," I said and Valentina immediately screamed " Its a trap" to alert the others. 

There was bombast right outside the house and I understood it was Samuel's car that busted. The whole mansion shook with the blast and the front of the mansion was broken. We were all down on the ground. I saw Gianna quickly get on her feet and she shot Samuel right in his chest. It reminded me of my marriage with Adolfo. I should have been quick to understand he was Adolfo man. After all the Adolfo was the half owner of the club. I got on my feet and I heard footsteps coming from everywhere. Gianna signaled me with her finger to take cover. Valentina ran upstairs. I crawled away from the living room and I entered the kitchen area. I hide behind the kitchen counter.  And I placed my hand on my stomach. I was scared, my heart was running fast. 

We have to be strong I said to myself we have to fight this. I heard footsteps coming inside the kitchen I placed my hand on my mouth to not make a single sound. I can't hide like this, I had to do something, I said to myself. I raised myself and I saw three men in fully covered in black. There back facing me, they were checking around. They entered inside from the kitchen back door. And that was the only way for me to get out but I need to make sure they dont see me and that seemed impossible. I looked around and I saw the gas counter was in front of me. I managed to switch on all the gas stoves. The room was now filling with the gas smell. 

" Do you smell that" I heard a guy say. I heard his footsteps he was walking around.  I crawled to the other side where he couldn't see me. The door was just in front of me. 

" Its the gas! switch it off" one guy yelled and that was my queue to stand and leave as all of their attention was on the gas stove. I quickly stood up and I turned black, As one guy saw me and before he could raise his gun and I shot at the gas stove. Which blasted the whole kitchen even making me fly back out of the kitchen. I was hurt, My back was hurt. I cried in pain. My whole face was burned. I looked around I wasn't caught on fire but it definitely gonna give me bruises. I managed to stand up on my feet. I walked away from the mansion. There has to be another way to get inside. It sounded stupid that I wanted to go inside but I had to make sure Gianna and the others were safe. My back was hurting. I  decided to go inside through the same door I took my exit. 

Everything was burning. I saw even the three men were crying for help laying on the floor, burning alive. Okay, probably not the best way to go inside. I walked around the house and I heard a gunshot coming from inside and each shot scared me to death. I hope it's not Gianna, I hope it is not Valentina I hope it's not Zara. I prayed for all of them. I managed to sneak inside through an open window. I looked around and I was close to Murray's office. I heard footsteps and I noticed it was coming from Murray's office. The footsteps were loud. Their loud footsteps made me think about the army. It this military? I thought to myself. They looked like a swat team. 

I heard a loud heavy voice shouting from the leaving room " Surrender and your life will be spared" 

I was breathing heavily and I was scared. I heard a gunshot from the Murrays office.  I walked across the window to hide in the room that was in front of me. I found Galileo inside the room and he raised his gun at me. I closed the door silently and I raised my hand up in showing him am not the one you should fight with " Who are they?" I asked him. 

" I am guessing Military" he whispered and I felt weird and suspicious.

"How can you be so sure? and why are they killing us?" I whispered.

"You should have been smart by now Faith, we are the bad guys," he said in sarcasm and I felt my face heating in humiliation. 

" We are dead, we shouldn't fight the legal, they must have covered us up from every corner" he cried. I looked at him and wondered who the fuck gave him Murray's responsibility. And by that, I remembered someone was in Murray's office. I stood close to the door to listen if I could hear something. 

" I dont believe a single word you say, Samuel wouldn't be here if they were military, they are just dressed like that, to make us think they are so that the real culprit won't be blamed. By now you should have guessed that Galileo" I humiliated him back. I was surprised with my back answer how I would have ignored him few years back but now I was cursing and killing people. 

I jumped in fear when I heard a phone ringing, I looked back it was Galileo's phone. I eyed him to shut it down. I moved away from the door cause I heard loud footsteps coming towards us and he probably heard the sound because of Galileos ringtone. What a retard I cursed him in my mind. But I had to make this sacrifice. I didn't inform Galileo to hide or take cover. I used him as bait. The man walked right inside and pointed his gun at Galileo shouting at him to surrender. And Galileo flipped and went down on his knees in surrendering while I was hiding behind the door. I waited to see if there were more than one man. 

" Where is Faith?" the man asked Galileo and now we both were confused and now Galileo knew what these people were here for, he started to raise his finger to point at me where I was standing behind the man. I raised my gun and the back of the man's head and shot him down. This was pure luck. 

I pulled the trigger again and I ran out of bullets. I dropped the gun and I search the man he had knives and I smiled at them. I picked his gun and loaded it and I grabbed the knifes belt and wore it around my waist. 

" They are here for you" Galileo whispered. 

" Yeah, I heard that" I rasped back fixing the belt. 

" You stay here and dont move" I ordered Galileo. I heard the man I killed his walkie talkie calling for him. I pulled the device from his jacket and I heard him say " Everyone is armed, everyone is armed, am heading towards the left ground side of the mansion" 

That was the way to the bunker. I had to make it quick. I decided to carry the walkie talkie as it was helpful to know where these people were. I walked on my toes. I heard the walkie talkie they were calling for the number four. I saw the walkie talkie had four number stickers. I heard seventeen was on his way to find number four. According to the number I guess there were seventeen people. 

" Number twenty, nineteen and fifteen burned and dead" I heard around the device. I felt proud of myself if I was dying today am gonna fight hard till my last breath. 

" And number four too" I whispered to myself. 

I had to take cover and I knew there were people coming to check number four. I decided to go and hide in Murray's office. I quietly went inside and I saw Murray was not in his office then who did number four killed. I walked around his desk and I saw a maid covered in blood on the floor. So much blood and flesh were making me nausea but I had to control myself. I decided to again hide behind the door. But before I could even move and a man kicked the door and came inside with a loud bang making me jump in fear. Before I could even react I was tossed on the floor. He pushed me on the floor and pulled the gun out of my hand. He grabbed both my hand pinning them above my head. I kicked his ball hard enough to make him lose his one hand to grab his balls. This gave me an opportunity to pull a knife and without wasting any minute I stabbed him in this shoulder as that was the only place where I could stab cause his chest and stomach were covered with a bulletproof vest. He flinched in pain. I looked up at him and I saw his eyes blood red. I pulled the knife and placed it on his neck and slit is open. My hand and chest were covered with his blood. This wasn't luck but this man was retarded to not quickly respond. 

I pushed him off me and I stood up. I felt like was I punched in my stomach hard. I cried in pain I could feel the tears running down my face. I placed my hand on it to stop it and see if I was hurt but I couldn't understand due to the blood. I grabbed his gun and my knife back and I dragged myself out of the room. 

I walked out and peeked through the corner of the wall. I saw that five of the men were gathered in the living room. I wish I had a bomb they would all die at once. I saw Gianna with a shotgun behind a pillar hiding. I heard a gunshot coming from the bunker side of the mansion. I saw two Guards walk towards the bunker side living the three of them behind and I looked at Gianna. I saw she was going to kill them. But three against one is a bad idea. She stood up and shot one,  while the two started shooting at her. I took it upon me and started shooting at the other two. 

All three were down on the floor. Gianna looked up at me and raised a thumbs up with a smile. But she was also in pain. I looked around and walked up to her quickly. She was shot on her shoulder. There was a lot of blood coming out. I felt her pain too.

" You are covered in blood" she cried in pain. 

" Yeah, it's not my blood, but you are the one whos hurt" I whispered at her. 

"There are at least, seven people left" she whispered. 

" I saw two of them walking towards the bunker room," I said 

" More than five are left, I killed those two," said Valentina walking towards us from behind. 

" Jeez, Faith, are you alright?" said Valentina looking at me worried. The moment she asked me I felt the same strong pain again in my stomach. I closed my eyes thinking it will help. 

We heard a gunshot coming from upstairs. We all looked at each other. 

" I am sure, Murray must have called for help, it must be on the way," said Gianna panting heavily.

"Gianna you stay here and look if no one goes to the bunker area, Faith and I will go checkup," said Valentina and I nodded and stood up quickly, ignoring the pain. 

We quietly walked up the stairs, making sure not to make a sound, We decided to split up and I checked the right side and Valentina checked the left side. I opened the room one by one slowly, suddenly a door busted open. And a man flew out I raised my gun at him and he was shot with a shotgun on his knees. The man screamed in pain and I shot his head. I saw India walk out of the room. " Thanks, sister," she said smiling and emptying the cartridge and loading it again. 

"Where did you get that gun? " said India. 

"It's not ours," I said and she looked at me like she was impressed " Ahhh' she said and walked inside and grabbed the man's gun we just killed. 

I saw Valentina walking towards us, we heard a gunshot and she was instantly down on the ground "No" I screamed. 

She was shot, her leg was bleeding. " Drop your weapon or else I kill her"shouted a man from downstairs by the angel I can see I couldn't see me and India but Valentina became an easy target as she walked through the side of the stairs.

" Drop your weapon," said another man. I looked at Valentina and her eyes were filled in tear. She was crying in pain. I thought about her child. I had to do this, I can't let people die because of me. I had enough people dying for me or because of me.  

India pulled me inside a room and shut it closed, I was in a daze,  I was scared and in pain. Valentina was out there crying in pain. I remembered they were here for me. 

" Listen, Faith, you better stop thinking," she said and pulled the gun and dropped it down.  She checked her small gun and placed it inside her boot. 

"Now listen, am gonna go out there crying surrendering, I will divert their eyes and soon as I know their back is facing you I will cough and that will be your sign to come out and shoot, shoot as many as possible and I will take as much as I can," she said and all I could think about she was going to use herself as bait. 

"No wait, I'll go you, you shoot," I said. And her brows knitted in confusion and she looked at me up and down. 

"I look more miserable," I said. I didn't have a gun. But I placed my knife in my stomach and covered it with my T-shirt to hide it. I didn't wait for her to answer, And I walked out quickly. 

There were three men in black in the passage, one was standing above Valentina. He had her throat in his hand.  While she grabbed his arm for support. I raised my hand on my head. The men saw me and I started crying in front of them, " please I surrender, leave them alone" I cried fake but my tear was real as they were coming from the pain in my stomach. 

One man came walking towards me " Bitch" he cursed and grabbed my hair in pulling me forward " We found her, we found Faith" said the man who held my hair in his wrist inform on his walkie talkie. My scalp was in pain, his hold was tight.

He pushed me on the ground next to Valentina and raised his gun at me. I saw they all were looking at me. I coughed loudly and I felt blood in my mouth. Which made me sure I was hurt internally. 

I saw India walk out and shot one man,  but she missed it. Which made them alert and one turned back and shot her. She was shot, she wasn't hurt or injured she was shot. But she still had a life as she raised her gun and again shot one man down before falling down. My eyes went wide open in realization India was dead. I pulled my knife out and stab one man in his back which made him cry in pain and the other one got alerted so he turned to look at me but my knife already reached his throat-slitting it open. He grabbed his neck and his tongue out and kneeled down in front of me and fell down on his face. 

The other guy grabbed my hand and kicked me in the stomach, he pushed me hardback which made me fall on my back. I placed my hand in front of my stomach to protect it but it was too late. I was spitting blood from my mouth. I kneeled down in front of him looking straight in his eyes.  

He grabbed my arm and raised me up, I was lost.  This was the end of my life. I fought hard that's all I know. He dragged me down and made me kneel in front of the four men who all wore the same black attire. There were a total of five men in front of me. I believe these were the only people left. I looked around and everything was silent. Where are others? I hope they are fine. 

The man on the left pulled out a cellphone sat on his heels in front of me, pushing the phone towards me. I heard it ringing. I looked at the man and he eyed me to look at the cellphone.  After three rings the phone was received.

" Faith" I heard the voice of Adolfo. I wanted to scream and curse at him but I was in too much pain, where I didn't even feel like moving a muscle. 

" Change of plan baby,  I know I promised you I would kill you in the maze. But this must have been more fun, you know chasing and running" he laughed. 

" I told you am a very lucky man," he said 

" I dont think so" I whispered in pain.

" Bitch, at least give yourself some rest while your dying huh," he said 

" Goodbye baby," he said after a pause and the call was ended. I looked up at the man and he stood up slowly and raised his gun at me. I kept looking at him in the eyes. 

I heard a gunshot with a silencer and the men went alert. In two seconds all the men were down like in the snap of a finger. They all fell down and I saw Eric, Lucifer, and Alex walk inside with their gun raised. I took a breath of relief and closed my eyes hoping, not forever. 

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 4.2K 36
Fatima is a young and beautiful Muslim wife, her life gets turnt upside down when her husband gets a second wife.This is due to her not being able to...
22.8K 1K 27
*π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’”π’•π’π’†* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 π’˜π’‰π’†π’“π’† 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’šπ’π’– ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’Œπ’†π’†π’‘ π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ. π’šπ’π’– π’Œπ’π’π’˜ 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† π’Šπ’• " "𝑾𝑢𝑹...
19.9K 2.9K 32
Ω…Ω€Ω€Ω† Ω†Ω€Ω€Ϋ•Ω… Ψ²Ψ§Ω†Ω€ΫŒΩ€Ψ¨Ω€ΩˆΩˆ Ψ¦Ω€Ϋ•Ωˆ ΩΎΩ€ΫŒΩ€Ψ³ ΨͺΩ€Ψ±ΫŒΩ€Ω† و Ϊ―Ω€Ϋ•ΩˆΨ±Ϋ•ΨͺΩ€Ψ±ΫŒΩ€Ω† Ω…Ω€Ψ§ΩΩ€ΫŒΩ€Ψ§ΫŒ Ψ³Ω€Ϋ•Ψ± Ψ¦Ω€Ψ§Ψ³Ω€ΨͺΩ€ΫŒ Ψ¦Ω€Ψ§Ψ³Ω€ΫŒΩ€Ψ§ΫŒΩ€Ϋ•.... "Ψ―ΩˆΩˆΨ¨Ψ§Ψ±Ϋ• ΪΎΫ•ΩˆΪ΅ΫŒ Ϊ•Ψ§Ϊ©Ψ±Ψ―Ω† Ω„Ϋ•Ω… Ω…Ψ§Ϊ΅Ϋ• Ψ¨Ψ―Ϋ•ΫŒΨͺ ΪΎΫ•Ϊ΅Ψ¨Ϊ˜Ψ§Ψ±Ψ―Ω† Ω„Ϋ•Ω†ΫŽΩˆΨ§Ω†...
585K 7.1K 27
Lost, Lose (Loose Trilogy #1) She's a girl of hope, Lisianthus Yvonne Vezina. A teen-year-old girl who focused on her goal... to strive. But everyth...