Suga Oneshots and Sickfics

Oleh DeniskaTen

"Yoongi tried to shake his head. As he gained more consciousness however, the pain became more pronounced and... Lebih Banyak

Working Too Hard 1
Working Too Hard 2
Meeting New Members
Drunk After a Concert
Motionless Min 1
Motionless Min 2
Withdrawal
The Last
The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Doubling Over
Handing Over Crutches
I'm Sick of This Fake Love
Faking it All
Falling Off
Everything at Once
Yoongi, You're Not Wanted
Bloody Night
One Sunny Evening
Hiding
College Life
50/50
Doorframes and Award Shows
Mayday
Yoongi Is Here To Save the Day
Concern Works Two Ways
Nobody Knows 1
Signing For Help

Until the Blood Appears

3.9K 93 32
Oleh DeniskaTen

Requested by @X22rebel

Warning: throwing up

Sope (platonic)

--------

Yoongi had had appendicitis before. And oh man, did that hurt. He felt like his stomach was trying to digest himself. It was the worst pain he had ever felt.

So now, as he sat with the members at one of their celebration dinners, he brushed aside the pain in his stomach. It hurt, but it didn't hurt as badly as it did when he had appendicitis. Yoongi assumed that this couldn't be all that serious.

"Look at all the food!" Jimin yelped. The mochi was clearly too hyper right now and the others were giggling at him.

Yoongi couldn't bring himself to laugh however. He tried to focus his attention on the steaming plates of hot food that were being placed on the table. Normally his mouth would've been watering by now, but today all he wanted to do was lie down in his bed and sleep.

Yoongi picked at his food. He felt like he was going to be sick, and he sure didn't want to be sick in front of all the boys. He moved his chopsticks carefully, slowly so the others would think he was eating.

"You want to know something? Jimin sure is funny when he gets hyped about something!" Hoseok said. There was a goofy grin on his face.

"Yeah, for sure!"

The voices of the boys blended together in Yoongi's brain. He just wanted to sleep.

He forced himself to open his mouth and keep eating. Keep feeding his nausea. Make it worse.

It was just food poisoning, he told himself. He had had some food from a new restaurant a few days earlier, it was probably that. Yoongi would just go home, take some painkillers and feel better the next day. This wasn't such a big deal.

Dessert, usually one of Yoongi's favourite things, was missed by him. The others asked him why, but a smile and a "I'm just tired" fooled them all.

Yoongi would just sleep this off.

-------

He had been so sure a few hours ago that this wasn't anything serious. Now he wasn't so sure. Yoongi had woken up twice in the night to throw up his dinner. The burning pain in his stomach nearly brought him to tears. This wasn't just food poisoning.

Yoongi was convinced that this wasn't anything serious though. In a few days, he would be fine. There was no reason he should tell the others.

Still, he didn't get any sleep all through the night. Tossing and turning from one side to the other, Yoongi could swear that the pain was just getting worse and worse.

The next morning saw him struggling to get himself up. He needed to use his hand as support to actually stand up. As soon as he did, Yoongi just about fell back down. The pain was horrendous. It felt like he had drank acid, and everything was mixing up inside him.

But still, he swallowed hard, told himself that he had just gotten food poisoning from the ramen that he had had two days earlier, and that some painkillers would save the day.

----------

(Spoiler alert: his day wasn't saved by the painkillers after all)

Hoseok was a great rapper and composer, but after listening to him talk for what felt like hours, Yoongi wanted to lay down. He wanted to lay down and sleep in his favourite warm fluffy pajamas. He felt like he was going to throw up.

The rapper placed his hands near his stomach. He had to be careful that Hoseok didn't catch on because the dancer would go full-mom mode otherwise. Yoongi wasn't in the mood for people to fuss over him.

"I'm thinking of adding a diminished chord here, what do you think? All of the major sounds are really... making the song too happy. We need the fans to realize that everything that seems happy has a darker side-" Hoseok seemed to be talking to himself now. He didn't even stop to hear Yoongi's input anymore, all he cared about was the chords and rhythmic beats in the song.

Minor chord, that would sound better, Yoongi wanted to say, but he didn't trust his mouth to speak. He didn't want anything coming out of his mouth, especially anything liquid. He hadn't had any breakfast today especially for that reason.

"Hyung? Are you even listening?" Hoseok flicked at an invisible bug on Yoongi's shoulder. His fingers had barely brushed the rapper's shirt fabric, when Yoongi jumped up, immediately scrunching his face up in pain.

"What happened? Yoongi?"

The said man didn't respond and instead bolted for the hallway bathroom.

Hoseok was conflicted for a second. He didn't know if he should follow Yoongi and watch him throw up, because he knew that the rapper valued his privacy and because Hoseok himself was terrified of puke.
In the end he decided to follow the rapper because he would never forgive himself if something went wrong.

They had all seen each other cry before. Whether it was over a mistake in the performance, hate comments, or even hormones, they had all learned how to comfort each other. But when Hoseok heard the way Yoongi sobbed as he threw up, tears dripping like raindrops down his pale skin, he had no clue what to do. The rapper's cries were filled with pain as he clutched his stomach in agony. The last time Hoseok had heard him cry like that was when Yoongi had had appendicitis, and Jin had been there to take care of things then.

"Hyung, why didn't you tell me that you weren't feeling well? I could've taken care-"

"Hurts." Yoongi cried. He turned his head to face Hoseok. His tear-stained face burned holes in the dancer's mind.

"Let's-let's," Hoseok inhaled sharply. "Clean you up and go home."

Yoongi nodded. He tried to wipe his tears, but ended up wincing in pain so he just sat there as Hoseok leaned forward.

He thought he was done. But suddenly the fire flared up again, sending Yoongi into a coughing fit. He coughed, not caring whether he embarrassed himself or not, because at this point all he cared about was comfort.

"Holy shit!"

The pain increased. Yoongi was too tired to lean over the toilet anymore. Surely Hoseok could clean something up right?

"Shit!" the other man suddenly sprang up. His face was enveloped in horror and fear. Yoongi was throwing up blood. He needed help. Hoseok could hear his heart thumping in his ears.

Feeling like he himself could throw up at any time, the dancer dashed out of the bathroom to get his phone.

It was dead.

Yoongi's cries could be heard from out here. Hoseok needed to do something quick. He grabbed his car keys.

"Come with me hyung!"

Yoongi, shirt covered in spots of blood, could only look up at Hoseok with wide eyes.

Okay, guess I'll have to...

Hoseok reached over to get his hands underneath the rapper's armpits, pulling him up slowly and carefully. He didn't want Yoongi slipping in the blood.

With one arm wrapped around the rapper's body, the dancer managed to unlock his car with his free hand. The hallway was long and Yoongi was moving slower than ever. It wasn't his fault, after all, he could barely even talk with the amount of pain he was in.

He decided to carry him. This wasn't something he would normally do, but then again, this wasn't a normal situation.

He ran faster to the car. Yoongi groaned the whole way.

Hoseok would drive faster than light to make Yoongi stop crying. Tears didn't belong on the rapper's pale porcelain skin.

----------

The dancer made sure to call the other members to tell them where exactly he and Yoongi were, as well as telling the whole incident at the bathroom.

Oh, the rapper would kill him if he found out.

Or maybe he wouldn't. Yoongi was a big softie underneath the shield he held up.

Hoseok was just thankful he was alright.
Yoongi had had a stomach ulcer. He had been throwing up blood because it had started bleeding, and the doctors had rattled off a bunch of complications that could've occurred if Yoongi hadn't been brought in that fast. It gave Hoseok chills.

One thing that the dancer was angry about was the fact that Yoongi hid his pain for so long, until his life got into direct danger. He could've gotten some antibiotics to get rid of the infection, and yet, Yoongi had tried to be tough again. He had probably not learned anything from his appendicitis experience.

But, as all of the members knew, Hoseok found it difficult to stay angry at Yoongi forever. Especially when the rapper was still unconscious from his surgery, laying in a small bed with white sheets draped over him, and a small pout decorating his face.

The surgery had gone well, and that's all that Hoseok had ever wanted.

---------

that was late ;-;

it's fine. hope you guys still like it tho! i worked hard on this one.

requests are open!

thank you for reading...!

1492 words

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.1K 162 32
Yoongi suffers from a dissociative personality disorder and that's why he breaks up with you. Ops. But there's more to that. Yoongi loves you but hi...
3.4K 128 46
Is this what it feels like to slowly loose your mind? All I want to do is shut my brain off,or at least my thoughts that is.. -Min Yoongi "Hello,I'm...
14.5K 502 12
I bite my lip as a smile appears on my face: "Yoongi?" "Hmm?", he hums lightly and I can feel his breath on my face. "Let's not go home until we've w...
10.5K 534 36
In which, a boy name Park Jimin had fell head over the hills for his best friend, Min Yoongi... Instead of confessing his feelings, he found himself...