Motionless Min 1

Requested by @Ziallyeah and @All_about_the_fiction

--------

Yoongi shouldn't have stayed at the studio last night. He should have listened to Namjoon and went back to the dorms with him. But no, Yoongi was far too arrogant about his own choices and so here he was, going through the choreography and feeling like his heart was going to beat right out of his chest.

It was obvious even from the beginning. Yoongi felt the world fading and the ground rose up to catch him as his feet stumbled. He collapsed onto his knees, everything else fading black.

-------

Jungkook flung his sunglasses across the waiting room. He watched them hit the wall with a sickening crunch. The side detached from the lenses and in two pieces, they hit the floor with an even louder sound.

"Don't do that."

A small humorless chuckle escaped the maknae. He whirled around to face Jimin who had talked.

"Its been thirty minutes Jimin. Yoongi hyung still hasn't waken up yet. Only Hoseok and Jin are allowed to sit with him because they're older."

Namjoon sighed and ran his hands through his sweaty hair. "I'm worried too, but throwing things won't help."

"Who are you-"

"Just sit down please Kook."

Jungkook, for once, listened to Taehyung. Something in the second maknae's voice indicated exhaustion - and Taehyung got terribly annoyed when he got tired. He rubbed his eyes, leaning back in his chair.

Jungkook played with his fingers, not knowing what to do.

--------

The first thing that Yoongi noticed when he woke up was that he couldn't use his knees properly. He felt woozy.

A hand stopped him when he tried to sit up. Hoseok sat opposite him, frown lining him. Beside him was Jin. Yoongi could already hear the lecture starting to ring in his ears. These two were the lecturers of the group, yet they ignored their own advice and practiced all night-

"Yoongi," Jin began and the rapper internally sighed. "You need to take better care of yourself. The GDAs are in a week, but I don't think you should perform like this-"

A nod came from Hoseok. "I can't let you perform like this hyung. You fell directly onto your knees, you know, and they had to pump blood from your bruises because they were so bad."

"No, I need to perform!' Yoongi said. He shook his head when Jin and Hoseok tried to protest.

"They said to rest for at least two weeks!" Hoseok yelled.

"It's just one performance, I can do it. You guys have danced while being sick so I can do it too. My knees will be fine..."

A thoughtful look came over Jin's face. He leaned back in his seat, looking up at the ceiling as he muses about something in his mind.

"What about...Yoongi performs-" Hoseok instantly frowned when he heard Jin's words, but kept quiet- "Well, he can perform but he won't be allowed to do anything else."

Hoseok's frown stayed on his face. "What do you mean by that?"

Yoongi stared at them both quizzically. He had no idea what either of them meant, but as long as he got to perform, he was happy.

"I meant, Yoongi can perform but we'll carry him everywhere else!" Jin finished with a bright smile.

A small smile had appeared on the dancer's face. Slowly it took over it all and he was positively beaming with joy. "That's our wise hyung! We can just carry Yoongi wherever he goes!"