Everything at Once

Requested by FinnleyKay

warning: throwing up and descriptions of illness

-------

Yoongi made sure to not talk about what he was feeling. It didn't matter. He didn't want to ruin the mood.

"I think we should go camping!" Jungkook suggested. "Come on, we're finally free. We should go somewhere together!"

"That sounds like a good plan," Namjoon agreed.

"Um... so are we going to go to a cabin place or are we going to be in a tent...?" Jin asked. "I heard that spiders can get inside your tent at night. Please, I don't want to-"

"Right you are hyung," Hoseok said glumly. "You guys can go sleep in a tent. Me and Jin hyung can rent a cabin."

"Stop being ridiculous," Jungkook said. "Spiders aren't that scary."

"Yes, they are!"

"No, they aren't."

"Spiders are friends, not enemies," Namjoon said. Nobody argued after that. Hoseok rolled his eyes, but didn't try to fuss.

"I think we should ask Yoongi," Jimin said. "If he says tent, then we sleep in a tent. If he says cabin, then we sleep in a cabin."

"Cabin, please," Yoongi said.

Jungkook groaned.

"I never told you this Yoongi, but I really love you, you know? You're truly the most special person I have ever met, full of understanding and empathy," Jin said.

"Okay, I get it," Namjoon said. "Fine."

"What Yoongi says is what happens," Jimin said.

Yoongi nodded. He totally wasn't holding himself back from throwing up right now. His stomach totally wasn't hurting right now. Really, he didn't feel like he was going to pass out or that the only thing he had energy for was laying down on his bed. No, he really didn't want to ruin all their plans. Jungkook had been wanting to go camping for a long time. Yoongi didn't want to wreck his mood by saying that he was sick.

It would really come to bite his ass later on.

------

A few hours in, and Yoongi was already regretting this. They had set off in Hoseok's car. The road was bumpy and uneven and it was not a pleasant ride for anybody, especially not for Yoongi. He kept having to swallow back. Hopefully he wouldn't throw up.

"Aren't the trees beautiful?" Namjoon asked happily, looking out the window.

"Mmhm," Jin said. He was playing a game on his phone. "Lovely."

Jungkook was sandwiched between the two, sleeping.

Yoongi was fortunate enough to be sitting by the door. If he really needed to throw up, he could get out. Not that he would tell anybody yet. Just in case.

He kept his eyes firmly planted on the moving trees outside. He had read somewhere that looking outside helps carsickness. Yoongi didn't know if it was true or not, but as of now, it wasn't helping.

"Yoongi hyung," Hoseok suddenly said from the driver's seat. "I haven't thanked you yet for choosing the cabin option. You're an angel-"

"Focus on the road," Jimin said.

Namjoon laughed, Jin joining in. Hoseok was smiling too. Yoongi twisted his lip and prayed that the nausea wouldn't increase.

------