Working Too Hard 1

Requested by blewmissme

I'm sorry if this isn't exactly how you wanted it, but I tried

-------

Yoongi prided himself for his work ethic. Staying up late, not eating and other various forms of personal negligence didn't make him flinch. It was common for him. After all, making good music had its consequences.

So that's why he was angry when Hoseok knocked on his studio door one night to get him to come back home. Couldn't the dancer understand that he had just come up with a good beat?

"Yoongi hyung?" Hoseok called from outside.

The eldest rapper chose to ignore him. Maybe Hoseok would leave then.

"Yoongi!"

Hoseok banged on the door.

"I'm not leaving until you come out and go with me!"

Yoongi sighed, pressing his lips together in annoyance. He had to get up to shoo Hoseok away.

Ripping open the door, he glared coldly at Hoseok who was standing there clad in his dance clothes.

"Can't you see the sign out here?" Yoongi pointed exasperatedly at the famous mat at the front. The cat, who was doing the middle finger, seemed to reflect the rapper's own expression.

Hoseok pouted. "The sign doesn't apply to me or any of the members. Especially when you are neglecting your health like this."

"I need to get something finished." Yoongi said instead.

He turned to go back inside but Hoseok grabbed his arm.

"No hyung."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?" Yoongi snapped.

Hoseok stood up straight and a faint smile appeared on his face. "I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope."

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

The dancer, noticing this, wiped the smile off his face and sighed. "I'm serious Yoongi. You're going to get sick if you don't get some rest. Go in and save what you were working on and I'll wait for you out here."

Muttering curses under his breath, Yoongi did as Hoseok said. The dancer's face lit up with a bright smile when Yoongi stepped out of his studio, jacket in hand.

--------

"Jin saved some food for you." Hoseok said as they walked into the dorms.

Yoongi hummed in response. He was tired. All he could think of right now was eating whatever Jin had left for him and going to sleep in his bed.

Hoseok must have sensed this because he didn't say anything else, only nodding to Jimin who was standing at the door.

Jimin raced over to the kitchen to get the food ready as Yoongi went to his room to take a shower.

---------

If there was anything Yoongi hated more than Converse, it had to be him being wrong. And he was going through one of those moments now.
Hoseok had been right.

He lay on his bed staring blankly at the ceiling. At the back of his mind, he could recall that he had to shower and eat, but those thoughts remained thoughts and never turned into actions. He just lay there, hearing the clock tick endlessly.

"Hyung, are you done?"

Jimin's voice seemed to be a trigger for Yoongi to get up and hurry to the bathroom. He grabbed his clothes and turned on the shower.