Working Too Hard 2

Original Request by blewmissme
Part 2 request by raytorosbackhair

-------

Yoongi dumped the rest of his water from his water bottle into his mouth. He could hear Jungkook's footsteps down the hall coming to check if Yoongi had had his water yet. The rapper wasn't in the mood to hear any of their fussing and scolding.

Jungkook burst through the door with a big smile on his face.

"How are you feeling hyung?"

"Well, I was never sick in the first place. . ."

"Shut up hyung. You were."

Yoongi laughed at Jungkook's words. The maknae looked strangely defiant with a pout and steely eyes.

The rapper's hand was still wrapped in bandages. As he tried to move his hand, the bandages prevented his fingers from stretching all the way out. It resembled a barrier for his fingers. He sighed quietly.

Jungkook cleared his throat. "Tae said we can watch a movie together. Wanna join?"

"Yes!"

Yoongi bounded off his bed. Starting to sway almost immediately, Jungkook caught the rapper without much effort. Yoongi could only look at the maknae's eyes as his vision steadied.

"'Never sick in the first place' my ass." Jungkook muttered.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "You might not want to talk like that if you don't want Jin to chase you with a spatula."

The maknae giggled, eyes shining with laughter.

"Let's go."

Jungkook insisted on keeping his arm around Yoongi the whole way to the living room. The rapper grumbled initially, but both he and the maknae knew that he secretly enjoyed Jungkook's attention.

"What movie are we watching today?" Jungkook asked Hoseok who was flipping through one of the art books Namjoon had gotten.

The dancer shrugged. When he looked up and saw Yoongi, he grinned and moved so he was beside the rapper.

"Hey, I wanted to sit there!" Jimin called from the kitchen.

"Too bad." Hoseok said.

Jimin settled himself beside Jungkook, a small pout on his face. Tae came down from his room and excitedly ran to the TV remote to pick the movie.

Yoongi, with his head on Jungkook's shoulder, watched Tae with amused eyes as the second maknae again picked the same movie to watch. The others collectively groaned at Tae's boxy grin.

Namjoon turned the lights off and the members sat on the couch, arms draped around each other as the movie started.

It hadn't even been twenty minutes when Yoongi's eyes began to close and he tucked himself securely into Jungkook's shoulder. All the exhaustion from the past week had drained him and he was too tired to sit and watch a movie. The maknae placed his hand gently on the rapper's back, feeling his quiet breathing.

"Wait." Hoseok said quietly. He got up and went to his room to get something.

Jin looked up at him in confusion, then straightened out when he saw that Yoongi had fallen asleep.

"He's so cute..." Jimin whispered, reaching over to touch Yoongi's nose.

Namjoon giggled.

Hoseok arrived with a blanket and his big pillow. The pillowcase was decorated with little Mangs all over it, characteristic of the dancer. Jin had once remarked that the pillow would never help him sleep because Mang only danced, never slept.