Drunk After a Concert

Requested by @Alli

------

The concert ended later than they would have preferred. It was already 9:39 pm and they were changing out of their outfits now. Though the concert had been an overwhelming success, there was one thing that they had been looking forward to.

Sejin and Hobeum had made Bang PD promise that the members, along with the two managers of course, could get a company dinner tonight. And eating out meant... a little bit of drinking (in Jimin's words).

Jimin's little got Jin all excited, which in turn had gotten Jungkook happy, which...yeah so Yoongi was also looking forward to it.

As soon as they were all ready, the members piled into the car one after the other. Hobeum, clad in his t-shirt and jeans, looked a bit out of place, but his smile made up for it. It had been forever since they had had a company dinner.

"I'm excited!" Jimin was practically bouncing in his seat. His hair, still wet with sweat, bounced with him.

Windshield wipers answered him. Jin giggled, almost giddy with the knowledge that he would get to stuff his face and drink as much as he wanted.

After a short drive, the restaurant came into view. Yoongi could feel himself starting to get that little twinge of happiness in the pit of his stomach.

They already had a table booked at the back. With masks tightly on their faces, the members and their managers got to their tables and settled down. A few moments later, a waiter came around to pass around menus and pour water into their glasses.

Jin and Jimin grabbed the first menu and flipped to the back where it listed all of the alcoholic drinks and their costs. Hoseok and Taehyung, who were not that fond of drinking, sighed and exchanged looks with each other.
Jungkook sat in the corner with his classic "Jungshook" expression pasted on his face. He was confused.

"Are we going to eat here or just drink?" he asked.

Yoongi sighed. "Both."

A noticable wave of relief went through the maknae. Jungkook leaned back with a faint smile on his face. Yoongi could only shake his head in disbelief. How did Jungkook not know?

Namjoon was the only one who didn't look happy. He had a bad cold and food was tasteless to him, and he was probably not going to enjoy this.

--------

Yoongi's predictions came true: Jin and Jimin were the most drunk at the end of the night. Their heads hanging, they had issues walking to the car. Namjoon and Yoongi, being the most sober of the group, had to physically assist them outside. Luckily, their masks were on, otherwise they might have caused a scandal.

Yoongi prided himself on not being a heavy drinker. Of course he had his moments, but today wasn't one of those days where he felt like drinking. As soon as he had his first sip, something had felt wrong. He didn't dare tell the others because they wouldn't miss the chance to tease him.

The car ride was a mess. Namjoon insisted on driving and even though Yoongi knew that he had a proper driving license, he couldn't help but feel nervous. On top of all that, Jin's head was on his shoulder and Jimin's loud groans echoed throughout the vehicle. Jungkook had started elbowing the mochi in desperation.

"Right turn here," Sejin said to the leader who nodded.

Yoongi didn't know what it was, maybe Jin's drunk mumbling or Jimin's suspicious moans, but he had started feeling weird. Maybe he had ate too much or something, because he felt insanely uncomfortable.