Doorframes and Award Shows

Requested by FinnleyKay

warning: blood

------

People always told him, "Yoongi, please be more careful! Watch where you're going!"

Yoongi did try. He tried to pay attention to the world around him. All the pebbles laying on the sidewalks, the ice, the slippery mats, the water, the banana peels, the doorframes, he tried to watch out for all of those things.

But give the poor man a break. It wasn't his fault that he was careless sometimes. He had too much going on in his head and he couldn't always be alert. Plus, even if he did fall, it's not like he would get hurt or anything.

Right?

-----

"I need you guys to think of some costume ideas," the stylist said. "I do have some suggestions, but I want you guys to be involved in the process."

"But..." Jimin sighed. "I feel like if I design some stuff... it will look good in my head, but then it will look stupid in real life."

"No it won't," Jin said. "It will be fine. Let's just try."

"Yeah," the stylist said. "I can fix some things and change things around if I think it's necessary. Don't worry. If you need help, I'm here."

"Okay." Jimin nodded. He had a nervous look on his face. Knowing him, he was probably expecting his design to be perfect.

"Do we have to work individually or can we work in groups?" Yoongi asked.

"This isn't a school project!" The stylist laughed. "You can do whatever you want, it's up to you."

"Phew." Yoongi sighed. He glanced over at Namjoon. "You, me, and that Jungkook kid are going to be together."

"Me?" Jungkook asked. His face gradually brightened into a smile. "Yeah, sure, that's fine. I like that idea."

"Me and Jin hyung," Hoseok announced. "We'll be a group of two."

"I want to work by myself," Taehyung said. "I think Jimin wants the same."

"Yeah." Jimin nodded.

------

Working with the two proved to be a major challenge. Yoongi wished he had been smart like Taehyung and Jimin and worked by himself. All three of them had good ideas, but neither were willing to compromise to let one design take center stage. It was frustrating. Instead of working all together, they spent their time arguing about whose design looked better.

"But like look... see if Jimin wears this, it would look so good on him," Namjoon said. He pointed to the crop top that he had picked out. "Don't you guys agree?"

"But if Jimin wears a crop top, we would all have to wear crop tops," Yoongi said.

"What? Who said that?"

"We should all wear the same outfit," Yoongi said.

"We don't have to," Namjoon said.

"But that was my idea," Yoongi said. "I want us to all wear the same kind of clothes, just different colours."

"Where's the fun in that?" Jungkook asked. "Mixing and matching is literally half the fun."

"Exactly," Namjoon said. "No offense, but your ideas are so lame sometimes."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Offense taken, thanks. But look, it will look very cool."

"No it won't."

"Yes-"