Motionless Min 2

Requested by @Ziallyeah and @All_about_the_fiction

---------

Today was the day of the GDAs. Yoongi had managed to last through the rehearsals, but every time they did all the jumps for Idol, his knees burned in protest.

He could only hope that he wouldn't mess something up.

Following at the other member's heels, he managed to walk fast enough to keep up. His knees felt stiff and unflexible, moving his legs severely hurt. Yoongi took a deep breath and tried to not whimper.

After all, it was his fault that this had happened to him.

Tae suddenly stopped. He turned to face Yoongi with a serious expression.

"Hyung, do you want me to give you a piggyback ride? It looks like walking is hurting your knees."

Yoongi nodded gratefully. Tae grinned like he had just won the lottery and allowed the rapper to get onto his back. Putting his hands onto the second maknae's shoulders, Yoongi smiled too. He was thankful that his members looked out for him no matter the cause.

The other members pointed and laughed at the two, making Tae and Yoongi start giggling as well.

"Look's like one ship will have many more uwu moments," Jin said. He slowed down so he was walking beside Tae.

"Aren't you scared of heights Yoongi? I can always carry you-"

Jimin was cut off by Tae. "He's actually quite happy on my back Jimin. After all, he did agree to me, not you."

"You didn't give me a chance to even ask-"

Sejin flicked Jimin on the arm. The mochi snapped to attention rather comically, turning to face the manager with the most sincere poker face.

"It's time for you guys to step out to the stage, so stop arguing. And Tae, don't drop Yoongi or else you'll catch these hands." he smiled devilishly at the second maknae. "Just kidding. Have fun out there!"

Tae shared a look with the manager as they walked out. They were both worried about the performance - and Yoongi. The second maknae tried to forget about all his fears and put on a big smile for ARMY.

Yoongi pasted a smile for the crowd. The fans roared when they saw BTS and witness the rare sight of Yoongi accepting affection from Tae. The rapper grinned wider when someone screamed, "Min Yoongi!" from the back. He didn't trust himself enough to wave, so he hoped that his smile was enough.

Tae carried him all the way to the seats and Yoongi thanked him. The second maknae only nodded and said, "Anything for you hyung."

He was a crackhead, but also a warm-hearted beautiful individual. But Yoongi would never say that in Taehyung's face. The rapper was much too shy.

Their performance was coming up soon. Yoongi could only hope that nothing major went wrong.

-------

The stage lights went on as BTS prepared to go on. Their performance wasn't that long: only two songs would be performed, Idol and Fake Love. But the choreographies were intense, requiring both body control and strength. Yoongi was nervous. Everybody had worked hard for this performance, he didn't want to be the one to mess it up.

The music started up, signalling the fans to start screaming. Namjoon started rapping his part from Idol, Yoongi and Hoseok following soon after.

The chorus was probably the most painful part. They had to do several jumps in quick succession, making Yoongi's poor knees whine in pain. The rapper lowered his face every time, he knew that he was involuntarily wincing. The fans would get worried if they saw.