Regret ✔

By itsakhia

BangTwiceTeen series # 1 Im Nayeon wasn't the type of the girl who'll wear luxurious things just to have frie... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
Note

30

885 46 15
By itsakhia

This cannot be happening!

I promised myself that once our company is already famous, I'm gonna do my best to steal the number two spot or maybe number one if I have the chance! But I don't!

I'm not supposed to do this!

I'm not supposed to meet him with his parents! I should have never agreed!

Fuck.

I promised myself that I will make him regret what he did to me years ago! I  promised myself that once we meet again, I will never ever fall on his trap again!

But what am I doing?!

Shit! I shouldn't be acting like this!

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

I'm falling to him harder than before! And I can't believe myself for that!

"Fuck, what am I doing?! Focus on your goal, Nayeon!" I stood up from my seat on my swivel chair.

I heard something crashed and I just realized that I accidentally swept my laptop.

Shit.

I bent down and picked it up.

"Unnie! Are you okay?!" The door opened. Tzuyu ran towards me. "What happened to you?"

"I don't know!" I exclaimed. "I shouldn't have been doing this! I should avoid him! I should focus on making him regret what he had done to me! I should focus on my goal but fuck!"

"But unnie, Yoongi oppa already did!"

"But it isn't enough! He doesn't looked like he already regretted everything!"

"It feels like I'm the one who lost."

"But we all know he doesn't like showing different kind of expressions, but I knew deep inside him, he already did."

"Yes! And he can fucking fake all his feelings by being expressionless!" I sat back down on my chair.

"You're falling for him again, aren't you?"

"Aren't you, unnie?"

"Fuck, yeah." I massaged both my temples. "And I can't believe myself that I agreed on meeting him with his parents next week!"

"I shouldn't be falling for him, focusing on him or talking to him or what! I should be focusing on how--"

"You looked like you wanted to take a revenge because of what he had done to you." She cutted me off. And I swear! My heart reacted immediately because she is fucking right!

"You told me that you didn't worked hard for this to take a revenge on him, instead, you'll make him regret without doing anything to him."

"You wanted to get revenge so he will feel what you felt when he hurted you."

I ruffled my hair because of irritation. I heard her sighed.

"Why don't give him a chance?"

I looked at her. "Why would i give him a chance? He already broke my trust five fucking years ago."

"Jungkook told me everything." I was stunned for a moment.

"What?"

"He was there when Yoongi oppa broke down crying after he broke up with you." She says. I shook my head, telling her I don't believe her

"He was there when his parents told him to break up with you because he is already arranged to someone."

"Which is the girl who is with him when he arrived at our University on the day of our fucking anniversary." I replied, sarcastically.

"No, unnie. They aren't arranged to each other, his parents planned everything." She says.

"Give him a chance." It eas evident in her voice that she's convincing me but no, I won't.

"No, Tzuyu, I have my pride." I replied, immediately.

"Then lower down your pride, unnie."

"Just because you gave Jungkook a chance it doesn't mean that I'll also give him a chance." I rolled my eyes at her.

She gasps, see? "H-How did you know?"

"He told me." I answered. "I-I didn't told you b-because you seemed happy with Yoongi oppa weeks ago, I thought you already gave him a chance so."

"I didn't and I won't." I opened my laptop.

"I guess you need time to think about this alone." She sighs.

"I think so."

"You make sure that I won't see you crying because he hurt you again." I warned her.

She hummed in response. "I'm going back to Hara unnie's company. If you need help, you can call me or the other unnies." I nodded my head as an answer.

I leaned on my swivel chair and closes my eyes, I finally heard the door closed.

I sighed.

I won't give him a chance. After meeting his parents, I'll confront this fucking feelings of mine. And him as well.

I started checking my emails again, to see if I left an important email unread or I have already red it all.

My eyebrows furrowed when I saw an email that I never opened a few months ago. Hara sent this a day before the accident happened.

What is this? I immediately opened it.

You won't believe what I had just found, Nayeon. Read it thoroughly and email me right after reading it.

What is this?

Im Yeondong and Im Narae; CEOs of Im Industries.

Isn't this my real parents? What the fuck?

There are two picture below their names, family pictures actually.

Family Picture of the Ims.

The first one is taken infront of their company. The woman is carrying their baby.

The second one is a birthday party. Their baby celebrated her first birthday.

Im Yeondong and Im Narae threw a birthday party on their house as their child--Im Nayeon celebrates her first birthday.

Im Nayeon? Is that me?

I swiped down and saw another picture. A picture of them crying.

The heir of the Im Industries is reportedly missing!

The article is posted a year after the baby--which  is me, i think, celebrated her first birthday.

I swiped down again and saw a picture of me with my 'adopted' parents. I was three years old that time and we went to a mall because it was my birthday.

Im Yeondong and Im Narae is your real parents, Nayeon. Your real parents' company is one of the most powerful companies back then, there are four powerful companies, the kidnappers talked about how they are going to kidnap you because they are sure that your parents will give them a lot of money.

They left you in their van to kidnap the heir of the third most powerful company back then, and that's where the couple you grew up with, found you.

They knew that you were the heir of the Ims, they didn't gave you back because they wanted a child.

I know you're surprised and I know that you also won't believe me, here's the address of their home, and here's their number, go and talk to them.

Fuck.

HARA ALREADY KNOWS THE TRUTH BEFORE SHE DIED?!

Oh God! What about Tzuyu?! Shit! Where did you hid those papers, Hara?! Where?!

B-But why didn't they gave me back?

Fuck.

I stood up, grabbing my bag and left. I told my secretary to cancel all my appointments today.

I immediately went to the parking lot as soon as I got out from the building.

I entered my car, started the engine and drove away. Why didn't they gave me back to my real family even they know that I am the heir of the Ims?!

I gripped on the stirring wheel harder as I drive faster. I thought the answer they gave me is enough, but I was wrong.

It wasn't really enough. I want to know the reason why they didn't gave me back after finding me.

After parking my car infront of the gate of the house, I went out and went inside instantly.

"Nayeon!" She ran towards me and hugged me. "Honey, are you okay?"

"Do you feel hungry?" She made me sit on the couch. "Tell Eomma and I'll--"

"You're not my Eomma." I cutted her off, nicely. I don't want to be rude. They're the ones who made me who I am today.

I'm sure they have an acceptable reason. Plus, Hara said on the email that they didn't gave me back because they wanted a child.

"No, Nayeon, they are lying, you're ours."

"No, Hara told me the truth." I replied  "Hara is already dead, Nayeon. She can't do that."

"She did, the day before the accident happened, she sent an email to me which I never read because I was busy, until now."

"Why didn't you gave me back to my real parents when you two knows that I am their daughter?" I asked. She starts to cry after that. "Why?"

"We wanted a child, Nayeon. When we saw you, we took you in because we thought you have no one beside you, we saw how the kidnappers left you in their car." He answers. "Then why don't you guys make a child then?"

"I have a Polycystic Ovarian Dyndrome, Nayeon." She answer. "I can't give birth." I gasped at that.

Is that why when I wished for a sister or a brother when I was still a kid, they say they couldn't as they were busy but the truth is.

Oh my God.

"That's why we didn't give you back."

"Mianhae." She hugged me as she cries.

"I-If I tell you that I-I wanted to be with them--m-my real family, w-will you let me go?" I asked.

He knelt down infront of me and caresses my cheek. "You're not ours, Nayeon, it's your decision. We don't have the rights to stop you."

I smiled. She looked at me and wiped her tears. "But we're hoping that you'll still visit us." She smiles.

I nodded and hugged the both of them. "Thank you for taking care of me."

I spent the whole day with them. I slept there too so they can have another memory with me before I go back to where I really belong.

I called the number that Hara also included on the email. I told them that I'll go to their house to talk. I told them that I can go there by myself but they insisted that they'll tell their people to pick me up here.

"We're gonna miss you, Nayeon." He kissed the top of my head. I nodded.

I hugged the both of them before walking towards the car. "Ms. Im." The man bowed at me. He grabbed the things I am carrying that I left on their house as Tzuyu and I moved to our apartment.

I left our picture there in my bedroom so they will remember that I will always be there for them.

I waved at them before entering the car. "Ms. Im, do you want to wait for your parents on your home or at the company? They attended a meeting right now."

"I, uh, I think I'll wait at the mansion." I answered.

"Very well." He replies and started driving.

I took out my phone and saw an unread message from Tzuyu. She sent this five hours aho

From: Tzuyu
Unnie, where are you? I thought you slept at Yoongi oppa's house again, you didn't came back home last night. I went to the company and your secretary told me you're not here.

Instead of replying, I dialed her number.

"Unnie, eodiyo?!"

"Sorry for not telling you where i went yesterday." I said.

"I'm on my way to my parent's house." I cupped my mouth after I realized what I had just told her!

Please, think that I am going to their-- "Your real parents? Yoongi oppa told me about it."

Oh.

"Do you want me to handle the company right now? I think you need to spend time with your parents for now."

"You're already busy, Tzu."

"Jungkook is here, he'll help me."

"Okay." I replied. "I'll go back soon."

"Take care." She hummed before I ended the call.

The ride was long, I lost track of time because I fell asleep but the driver woke me up right after we arrived.

"Welcome home, Ms. Im." The man says as he parked the car. The other man seated on the shotgun seat went outside and opened the door for me.

Tge maids are also outside the house, when they saw me walking towards them, they bowed. "Welcome home, Ms. Im." They said, in unison.

I also bowed and smiled. They opened the door and gestured me to walk inside.

A 'wow' escaped from my mouth. Everytime I see these kind of houses, I can't help but to get shock.

Maybe because I got used to in our house back then.

"Do you want to eat something, Ms. Im?" A maid asked. "I'm fine." I answered as I sits on the couch.

She nodded her head. "If you want anything, please, tell us."

But how come I never saw their company in the top ten? They are one of the most powerful companies back then right?

But who are the three powerful companies back then? Why didn't Hara mentioned it?

"Nayeon!" I stood up and looked behind me.

She welcomed me with her warm hug, even though I still feel awkward, I hugged her back. My father walked towards us and also hugged me.

"Welcome home, Nayeon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 2 1
He never liked how she was so chatty and always smiling and laughing. She always forced him to eat breakfast and never shut up during the movies. He...
207K 10K 55
Min Yoongi was a rebellious teenager that caused lots of troubles to teachers. The teachers dealt with him in every way, but everyday he seemed to ge...
678K 26.2K 97
"Name any conditions and I'll fulfil them. However you have to be my boyfriend for a whole month." Yoongi said. "Fine." Jimin replied coldly. ~~~ Yoo...
5.2K 334 19
Yoongi was used to being ignored. He was young when he realized the people around him didn't care for him as much as they said they did. Therefore, h...