Faith In Omerta I I

By its_shaili_kg

Please read the Faith in Omerta my first book to understand this one. Continue..... Faith comes back al... More

Notice
Chapter 1:- Lucifer
Chapter 2 :- Fault
Chapter 3:- Outlandish
Chapter 5:- Untouchable
Chapter 6:- Patience
Chapter 7 Eighteen
Chapter 8 You
Chapter 9 Killed him
Chapter 10 Protect You
Chapter 11 Desire for you
Chapter 12 Fredric Salvadore 1
Chapter 13 Fredric Salvadore 2
Chapter 14 Fredric Salvador 3
Chapter 15 Fredric Salvadore 4
Chapter 16 Fredric Salvador 5
Chapter 17 Fredric Salvador 6
Chapter 18 Fredric Salvador 7
Chapter 19 Fredric Salvador 8
Chapter 20 Ferdric Salvador 9
Chapter 20 Fredric Salvador 10
Chapter 22 Heal You
Chapter 23:- Weakness
NOTICE
Chapter 24:- Farewell
Chapter 25:- Hitman
Chapter 26:- Family Meeting
Chapter 27:- Your a Murray
Chapter 28:- Pheonix
Chapter 29:- Rise
Chapter 30:- Gianna
Chapter 31:- Ignored
Chapter 32:- Unpredictable
Chapter 33:- Hypocrite
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!
Chapter 34:- Ella
Chapter 35:- First Dance
Chapter 36:- I love You
Chapter 37:- Marry Me?
Chapter 38:- Damaged
Chapter 39:- Sorry
Chapter 40:- Pablo Heston
Chapter 42:- Woman
Chapter 43:- Failed You
Chapter 44:- Robert Agastino
Chapter 45 :- Adolfo Agostino
Chapter 46:- The End
Chapter 47:- Happy Beginning
SUGGESTIONS

Chapter 41:- Samuel

383 18 5
By its_shaili_kg

Adolfo POV:- 

                  There was no time to waist or to even clean Pablo's blood. I called Charlie and I decided to meet him. I drove up to his place alone. And I stood outside his gate leaning on my car hood. I had only my gun for my protection and I know Charlie is smart enough to not kill me or else he will lose his consignment. 

He walked out his hands in pocket walking like I am the one who owes him. There were five men behind him. 

" Am a bit impressed that you came here all alone?" he said 

" I dont have time to summon people around" 

" I know you are going to ask me to do something for you," he said intensely grazing at me. 

" Smart," I said getting bored with his conversation " Now that you know, I want Faith. I want you to get all the men from Murray's house, take them away with you to go get your consignment from my place, you won't face any problem I promise that. I just want Faith alone"

" The house is filled with the assassins and hitmen, what your asking me to do is put my hand in a lion mouth," he said raising his brows in shock. 

" You didn't hear me, Charlie, I want you to take his men with you to rob the consignment from me," I greeted explaining him again." Lie to them, do whatever you can and take them all but leave Faith behind" I said 

" What about the other women?" he asked me and I laughed at his concern. 

"You are asking me about women? seriously me? I killed Pablo Heston you think I should be scared of  Murrays woman? I am gonna kill them all "  I mocked him. He raised his eyes open in shock at me. I could see the fear in his eyes even his boys went alert at my confession. 

"Do a good job and you will get Murray's place," I said and after listening to that there was an evil smile on his face. I knew he liked that offer. I liked it too. 

I turned and to get inside my car and I heard him say " What about Godfather?" 

" The Godfather is also on my list, I won't go to him, he will come to me," I said in confidence and I got inside the car and drove off. 

Faith POV:- 

                    I heard about the marriage. But I still didn't change my mind. My bag was packed and I was ready to leave. We were leaving tomorrow night. I heard a knock on the door. I looked up to see Eric on the door, I smiled looking at him. 

He walked inside with some papers in his hands. He sat down on my bed looking at me. 

" Lucifers marriage..." he started speaking but I cut him " I know," I said. 

"I am still not changing my mind," I said he nodded looking down with a frown and I understood he wanted to know why I wanted to go away so suddenly. I wish I could tell him the reason,  but I know he would freak out too like Lucifer. I decided to give him at least some reason to stop his mind. 

" I kept thinking about your offer every day, I tried being brave but whom am I kidding with right?" I laughed and he smiled back. 

"What about Lucifer?" he asked me and I know if he would find out that Eric has taken me he would come for his life. 

" I have explained Murray, he is a very understanding man and I know Lucifer will listen to him," I said taking Murray's help it was difficult at first but so I had to tell him the real reason which made him give me the permission to go away from here. The best part about Murrays was there was no bullshit of living in the house you can leave whenever you want but under Murray's guidance. 

" Lucifer will come looking for you," he said and I know he will. I closed my eyes and nodded in response. 

" Here," he and placed a passport and plane tickets. There were two passports, I looked at him confused and I open the passports to see one was for Gianna and the other one had my photo. 

"You're not coming," I said instead of asking him where was his passport. 

" No, I cant I need to stay here for my dad, he's the only person I have. And Lucifer would know that you are with me if I go missing with you" he said after a pause continued " dont worry Ill have my eyes on you, always. I'll try to visit you also" I smiled accepting his reason and he had a point too. I will never understand why Lucifer hates him so much but all I have seen is Eric being honest and trustworthy to me. 

I heard a buzzing sound coming from him. He pulled his cellphone out from his pocket and answered the call. He didn't even say hi or what, I kept looking at him and a frown started to grow on his head.  

" How long has it been?" he said ina serious tone. 

" Well then get inside I dont care and bring him out" he rasped standing up and walking away from the bed. Suddenly he was frustrated and angry which only grew my concern for him. I never saw him like this. He ran his hands through his hair and started walking back and forth in the room. 

"Am coming" he said and ended the call. 

" Everything alright?" I asked him looking at his face. 

"No, dad went at Agostino's place in the morning and has still not returned back" 

I wanted to ask him why was his dad at Agostino's place first, but I had no right to ask him that since his dad was not here for me and I can't expect every person to be at my side and stop engaging with Agostino's. 

" I have to go," he said in a hurry and looked at me worried written on his face " You dont stop Faith okay, you better get out of here," he said walking closer to me. I walked up to him meeting him in middle I hugged him tight. He wrapped his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. It felt forbidden. He gently placed a kiss on my chicks and walked back to move away, his eyes still on me. I was suddenly worried and scared for his life. 

He walked out of the room and after a few minutes, Gianna walked in. I gave her the tickets and passport and the number Eric gave me of the person who would escort us out safely. No one knew about us leaving excluding  Murray. I felt bad and guilty for not telling it to Mark and Enzo. I will miss them. I wish I could say at least bye to them but I couldn't, Gianna warned me not too cause they would suspect something going on. So acted normal. 

The next morning we were all set and ready to leave tonight I was still figuring out how to sneak out at night without any of my bastard brothers and sisters knowing about it. I walked out and roamed around the place one last time cause I would miss this. I couldn't find any of the men in the house which were strange but they must have gone out for their business or work, it would be the best opportunity now for me to sneak out but I decided to stick to the plan and I roamed around looking at the place one last time,  I practice shooting for the one last time. I entered the kitchen and my nose was filled with the aroma of something delicious cooking which I had no clue about. I saw Alfonso's wife cooking along with India, Zara, and Eden. It took me some time but I know their names at least. 

Valentina smiled at me saw me coming to the kitchen. " Come Faith, join us," he said in a cheerful tone. I sat on the barstool opposite to the kitchen counter. 

" We are making enchiladas," said Zara placing something in the oven. I smiled nodding I will miss this too I said it in my mind. I looked at Siena she was sitting with a laptop on the kitchen counter and cutting vegetables. 

" You must be hungry," asked India walking behind me with a glass of wine in her hand. And yes I was I have to eat for two and this monster in me is hungry twenty-four seven. Not that I actually mean this baby is a monster. 

" Yes I am," I said and the ladies laughed looking at each other as if they were speaking without using words. I looked at them with a frown and I suspected something is going on. But I didn't ask. I saw harry running inside with his spiderman toy and Maria with her barbie they were toddlers. Maria was the Seine daughter and Harry Velentinas they were both the same age. 

They started bothering Valentina with their complaints and I thought about mine. I smiled looking down and I imagined I will make sure this baby has no complaints from me. I promised it the best life. 

" You should take some advice from Seine and Valentina," said India nudging me and I looked at her in confusion. I didn't understand what advice was she talking about. 

" Come on now, stop with the hiding, we know you are expecting," said Eden and I looked at them in surprise. How do they know, did Gianna tell them, wait, no but she promised me. Okay whom am I kidding again, they are the Murray's and that is enough as an explanation. 

"Even the boys know?" I asked them and Seina made a voice from her mouth and rolled her eyes. 

" They can smell a new gun in the house but they will never know their wife or girlfriends are pregnant, and we didn't tell anyone cause its your job to give this info, not us," said Siena and I nodded in relief knowing only the girls knew about this. 

" But am curious to know who the father is?" asked Eden with a bright eye and a huge smile. 

"Ah, it's obvious that its either Mark, Enzo, or that guy Eric who visited her last night," said Zara and I raised my brow is a shock that how could she say Mark and Enzo that is so disgusting. 

" Eww, Zara. Mark and Enzo seriously I dont think so" said Seina. "Exactly," I said in defending myself. And they all kept looking at me waiting for me to tell them who the father was. Should I tell them? or should I lie? I must say I was impressed with the ladies that they observed so much in so little time. I opened my mouth but I went silent as Gianna walked in with a frown on her head "Does anyone feel suspicious ?" he said out loud and all the ladies kept looking at her waiting for her to continue " The house as been empty before but not all the boys went hunting at the same place" she said

" Charlie came asking for help to Murray and Alfonso. He said he wanted to assign all the boys for his mission, and since he is our house member Murray had to help him" said Valentina resting her both the hands on the kitchen and looking at Gianna with a frown reading. 

" But you know what,  I do too find it odd," said Zara. And the Ladies kept looking at each other. 

" I am taking the kids in the bunker," said India 

" Just relax, maybe we are overreacting," said Valentina. 

"It's better to take precautions," said Zara, and India walked out to get the kids. 

" Everybody, relax now," said Seina and started cutting her vegetables. I dont know what I should feel about this situation as I have hardly experienced anything like these. But I was glad about the thought that the kids were shifted to a safe place. There were no guards cause it was believed Murray have never harmed or were the most neutral house in the underworld so no one bothered them. But I know myself very well cause where ever I go. I bring destruction. Without the men in the house, I felt a little unsafe. 

" Ma'am there is a guest outside named  Samuel," said the maid walking inside the kitchen and looking at Valentina. Valentina looked at Ginna. They looked like they didn't know who this Samuel was. And the name sounded a bit familiar to me. And I suddenly remembered one Samuel that I know. He was from the club that I used to hid in and work for them until he sold me to Adolfo. 

"He said he is a friend of Faith and he wants to see her," said the maid, and my guess was right. Maybe this was the Samuel I was thinking. Gianna looked at me in suspicion and before she could even ask me I said " I know one Samuel, I used to work in his club before Adolfo found me and he brought me from him" I said and the Ladies went alert. I heard a clicking sound and I turned back to see the Ladies had guns in their hands. 

" You stay here, I'll go interrogate this guy," said Gianna and walked out. Zara walked closer to me and placed a gun in my hand. 

" Even if he gives you a second vibe of a threat dont hesitate to shoot him," she said and I grabbed the gun in my hand and nodded. 

*******

Don't Forget to Vote And Comment On Your Favourite Part

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 8.6K 41
After going through a number of disasters I realized that actually I am reborn as the villainess character, more of a brat, Chloe Bourgeois, in a chi...
19.4K 2.9K 32
مــن نــەم زانـیـبـوو ئـەو پـیـس تـریـن و گـەورەتـریـن مـافـیـای سـەر ئـاسـتـی ئـاسـیـایـە.... "دووبارە ھەوڵی ڕاکردن لەم ماڵە بدەیت ھەڵبژاردن لەنێوان...
Peer E Kamil By storybyaina

Mystery / Thriller

40.1K 516 30
salar sikandar & imama he waits 9 years for her bad boy become religious for a girl by = umera ahmed
31.1K 3.1K 59
𝑯𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒄𝒆- 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒓𝒆. 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒐...