Midge the Neko - Boyxboy -com...

By SammyDAdams

**The full story is published on Amazon, the link is in my profile.** Scott finds an odd boy who needs his... More

Chapter 1 -- Found
Chapter 2 -- Warm
Chapter 3 -- Reveal
Chapter 4 -- Belief
Chapter 5 -- Ihop
Chapter 6 -- Talking
Chapter 7 -- Distractions
Chapter 8 -- Eat
Chapter 9 -- Shop
Chapter 10 -- Loss
Chapter 11 -- Sick
Chapter 12 -- Past
Chapter 13 -- Kelly
Chapter 14 -- Naps
Chapter 15 -- Up
Chapter 16 -- Sing
Chapter 17 -- Nookie
Chapter 18 -- Purr
Chapter 19 -- Bacon
Chapter 20 -- Zac
Chapter 21 -- Trip
Chapter 22 -- Art
Chapter 23 -- Afterparty
Chapter 24 -- Family
Chapter 25 -- Beach
Chapter 26 -- Tickle
Chapter 27 -- Breakfast
Chapter 28 -- Shower
Chapter 29 -- Plans
Chapter 30 -- Bracelets
Chapter 31 -- Collared
Chapter 32 -- Wednesday
Chapter 33 -- Calendar
Chapter 34 -- Drive
Chapter 35 -- Sebastian
Chapter 36 -- Standoff
Chapter 37 -- Hotel
Chapter 38 -- California
Chapter 39 -- Ears
Chapter 40 -- Surprise
Chapter 41 -- Disneyland
Chapter 42 -- Tattoo
Chapter 43 -- Another
Chapter 44 -- Accept
Chapter 45 -- Away
Chapter 46 -- Search
Chapter 47 -- Dusk
Chapter 48 -- Reunion
Chapter 49 -- Listen
Chapter 50 -- Settled
Chapter 51 -- Coffee
Chapter 52 -- Dancing
Chapter 53 -- Steven
Chapter 54 -- Fight
Chapter 55 -- Cheesecake
Chapter 56 -- Switch
Chapter 57 -- Ideas
Chapter 58 -- Three?
Chapter 59 -- Apartment
Chapter 60 -- Zoo
Chapter 61 -- Thanksgiving pt. 1
Chapter 62 -- Thanksgiving Pt. 2
Chapter 63 -- Thanksgiving Pt. 3
Chapter 64 -- Black Friday
Chapter 65 -- Rearranging
Chapter 66 -- Police
Chapter 67 -- Spock
Chapter 68 -- Lovebirds
Chapter 69 -- Notice
Chapter 70 -- YouTube
Chapter 71 -- Ikea
Chapter 72 -- Beds
Chapter 73 -- Moving
Chapter 74 -- Returned
Chapter 75 -- Momentum
Chapter 76 -- Olaf
Chapter 77 -- Bravery
Chapter 78 -- Bars
Chapter 79 -- Fire
Chapter 80 -- Alarm
Chapter 81 -- Sale
Chapter 82 -- Porn
Chapter 83 -- Welcome
Chapter 84 -- Monday
Chapter 85 -- Lee
Chapter 86 -- Games
Chapter 87 -- Wyatt
Chapter 88 -- Contact
Chapter 89 -- Nanny
Chapter 90 -- Recording
Chapter 91 -- Mall
Chapter 92 -- Panic
Chapter 93 -- Interrogation
Chapter 94 -- Caught
Chapter 95 -- Jail
Chapter 96 -- Carousel
Chapter 97 -- Eval Pt. 1
Chapter 98 -- Eval Pt. 2
Chapter 99 -- Eval Pt. 3
Chapter 100 -- Reward
Chapter 101 -- Transfer
Chapter 102 -- Challenge
Chapter 103 -- Alive
Chapter 104 -- Barter
Chapter 105 -- Flight
Chapter 106 -- Safehouse
Chapter 107 -- Answers
Chapter 108 -- Flip
Chapter 109 -- Texas
Chapter 111 -- Trial
Chapter 112 -- Papers
Chapter 113 -- Marley
The End
Published !!!!

Chapter 110 -- Probation

3.9K 282 64
By SammyDAdams

Scott figured he had probably broken at least 6 traffic laws on the way but he hadn't been caught and that was all that mattered.  He slammed the door of his rental a little harder than he probably had to and took the stairs two at a time before banging on the rather nondescript door.

        "Scott?" Agent Guy asked, opening the door.

"Yes.  Agent Guy?"       

        "It'd be creepy that I knew your name otherwise.  Come in."

Scotts eyes scanned the nondescript room with a few chairs and a desk tucked in the corner.  No Midge.  He followed the agent through another door which seemed to be his office.  No Midge.  "Where is he?" he asked, his voice cracking.

        "He's home watching a movie.  My wife's a musical buff and he's getting a thorough education in all things broadway.  Have a seat."

"I thought I could see him" he said, slumping into the chair.

        "Soon enough, maybe even in the morning."

"No!  No, you mean like tomorrow? No.  I can't... please?" he begged.

        "Relax, we need to talk and we'll see how things go, alright?"

Scott knew that this 'Guy' was in charge and he would have to suck it up and chill out.  "Sure."

        "So I did some checking on you, you come up clean.  Ever been in any trouble with the law?"

"No, never."

        "Tell me, really briefly cause trust me, he talked a LOT, how you met Midge."

"He was hiding in the alley near my apartment.  I brought him inside to get him dry and something to eat and well, he never left.  We've been together a couple months now."

        "And about the collaring?"

"He wanted me to, said he couldn't visit his sister otherwise, that it wasn't safe.  So we exchanged bracelets because it seemed important to him."

        "Exchanged?"

Scott pulled up his sleeve and showed Guy his. "Yeah, granted his is a little more fancy but... yeah."  He spun it around his wrist, a habit he'd developed whenever he was trying to think.

         Guy had been speechless more the past two days than in the last year combined and that included him forgetting his wife's mother's birthday which was apparently important and worthy of a tongue lashing.    "He says you know nothing about Nekos."

"Only what he told me.  I tried google but that was absolutely useless."

        Guy laughed, a deep bone jangling laugh that went down to his toes.  "You are something else, that's for sure.  So there are rules, regulations, etc etc etc" he said, waving his hands around.  "Pretty much a shitload of paperwork and me, breathing down your neck now and then.  So here's what we're going to do.  You are on probation, son.  I am going to let you two see each other and I will be watching and listening to EVERYTHING.  If he is the least bit fearful or scared of you, you are going to walk back onto a plane.  If even what HALF of y'all say is true, I'm willing to bend some rules and see about keeping you two together."

"That's fine, he's not scared of me, but why?  Can't he choose?  Why do you get to choose for him?"

        "Well, you know about Trent?"

Scott nodded.

        "Well he apparently bought Midge which makes him an owner and upon his death, ownership should revert to whoever he decided, or whoever took his estate."  He watched Scott's breath halt, then continued.  "But, and this is a big but, Trent didn't record the sale or register Midge, so I can, if I want, sort of pretend that never happened.  Jose sure isn't looking for him and he's the only one who would have rights to him if the sale wasn't proper."

"Damn this is complicated.  What is the deal?  Are you with the government or something?"

        He flashed his badge for Scott to see.  "Homeland Security, although that's fairly recent.  Before that we were under the DoD."

"The army?  Why?"

        During the World Wars, the DoD rounded up just about every Neko they could find for spy work.  You can imagine how helpful they were in the field, with their crazy ears, being able to see at night and being so sneaky.  They did a lot of good work, but most never came home.  Afterwards there were so few of them that I guess no one really bothered to change it.  Now it's me, my secretary, and my supervisor in D.C. and that's it."

"How many are there left?"

        "By my counts, adults and children?  153.  I'm sure there are some I don't know about, but that's my best guess."

"Wow.  That's uh, a lot to take in.  Wait, do you know where Marley is?  He would do just about anything to see her.  Is she still at home maybe?  Has he seen his family?"

        "I know where she is but I can't tell you that.  She's not at home.  I offered to take him by his mother's today, so they could hash out some things but he said he'd rather I call you.  Surprised the hell out of me, honestly."

"You said the LAPD got him.  What happened?  He'll tell me he's okay because, well, that's just the way he is but... is he?"

        "You really care, don't you?  He wasn't real good when I got there, no.  They'd done a shitload of tests, psych and medical and had him in a crappy cell.  At least he was alone.  Apparently they restrained him a good bit too, which given his history must have, well, sucked.  He's alright now though, but I'm glad I got there when I did."

"Thank you."

        "If he goes home with you, you MUST call me IMMEDIATELY if he goes missing.  Not that night, not the next fucking morning, not on Christmas.  Immediately.  Got me?"

"Absolutely."

        "We'll go over the other rules and shit if I decide to let you take him.  Now, why don't you go get a hotel and some dinner and we'll get together tomorrow."

Scott didn't want to wait, he wanted to shake this asshole until he caved but he was stuck, and he knew it.  "Could I talk to him again?  Tonight?"

        "Yeah.  I'll put you on speaker though, I'll be listening."

"That's fine.  Thanks."

        "We'll call you.  See you tomorrow Scott."

*** By popular demand there's a 110 and a half, but it's Lee and Zac, not Scomiche so feel free to skip if you want.  But, it's there, so, yeah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.8K 3.1K 27
Felix's past still haunts him. After the events that happened almost 10 years ago, He finally decided to talk it through with someone. Someone that c...
125K 225 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
877K 41.6K 45
Seventeen years old James is used to having foster kids around the house. Some stay for weeks, others for months, and even the most problematic of th...
92K 3.1K 49
You are Dr. Y/N L/N, and you are a member of the SCP foundation. You happen to be one of the middle class researchers at the foundation. But you have...