Our Song (18+ Mature)

By Serendipity214

*There are MATURE CONTENTS in this story. Read at your own risk. "After the failed relationship Alex had, it'... More

Our Song
Prologue
Chapter 1: Heart Skips A Beat
Chapter 2: Just A Kiss
MUST READ BEFORE THE PRIVATE SCENE!
Chapter 4: Love Love Love
Chapter 5: My Kind of Perfect
Chapter 6: Just The Way You Are
Chapter 7: One More Night
Chapter 8: Wait For You
Chapter 9: Begin Again (The Contract)
Chapter 10: Start of Something New
Chapter 11: Really Want To Say Hello
Chapter 13: Invisible
Chapter 14: A Whole New World
Chapter 15: Good Time
Chapter 16: Sparks Fly
Chapter 18: Stuck With Each Other
Chapter 19: Be Your Everything
Chapter 20: Untitled
Chapter 21: Beautiful Soul
Chapter 22: Come Back..Be Here
Chapter 23: Far Away
Chapter 24: The Way You Look At Me
Chapter 25: Rumor Has It
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: The Moment I knew
Chapter 28: Words I couldn't Say
Chapter 29: The Truth
Chapter 30: Part of Me
Chapter 31: The Best Day
Chapter 32: Teardrops on My Guitar
Chapter 34: Feelings Show
Chapter 35: Both of Us
Chapter 36: The Hardest Thing
Chapter 37: Sad Beautiful Tragic
Chapter 38: Look After You
Chapter 39: How Do You Sleep?
Chapter 40: I Won't Give Up
Chapter 41: Someday When I Stop Loving You
Chapter 42: Empty
Chapter 43: We Are Never Getting Back Together
Chapter 44: War

Chapter 12: Dancin' Away With My Heart

2.6K 33 0
By Serendipity214

Chapter 12: Dancin' Away With My Heart

A/N:

So eto ulit yung chapter for Alex and Andrew! Enjoy. Please keep in mind na yung mga may musical notes na ganito: ♩ ♪ ♫ ay start at end naman nung kanta on the background. Then yung mga sentences right after those musical symbols re Alex's and Andrew's POV.. Yun yung mga naiisip nila while dancing and understanding the lyrics of the song.. Kk?

Alex's POV...                                                                                                                             

I got a text from Yoshinori. He told me to dress up for tonight and be ready at seven. Hmmm... It would be a date perhaps.

I hurriedly finished my paper works at my office to prepare for tonight's date with him. Gaaadd! I'm super excited to see him again tonight.

The news about him don't do him justice. Rumors are he's a cassanova and a womanizer. He doesn't do permanent and also relationships like this.

 I don't have any idea why he'd offered me marriage in the first place. But I don't want to think about it.

I was overwhelmed by his sweetness, thoughtfulness and care for me.

I don't want to doubt his actions and I hate to overthink things again.

Acting like a paranoid girlfriend or fiancé.

I dismissed those thoughts; I have to focus on tonight's date. I can't be like this all day.

It'll just ruin my good mood and aura for today. Focus Alex, forget such thoughts.

Andrew's different than the rest. He's somewhat one of the rare men who can make you laugh and feel respected at the same time.

He's different; I have to believe in that. I have to.

I know, this time it's different. It'll be for good.

He's outside my unit before seven. How punctual. He's never late, and that's one of the things I like about him. Yeah, I'm beginning to like him.

Before, I hate him but after I've seen the other side of him, things have changed.

I asked him to wait inside, and he waited patiently.

He's too quiet. I can sense that he needs some alone time. No talking, no anything.

We stayed that way throughout the ride and until we reached the restaurant. The place's quite familiar. I think I've seen it in the magazines before.

I was startled by the strong and warm arm that enveloped my my waist.

"Let's go inside pretty babe," he smiled not reaching his eyes.

First sentence. I'll be doing inventory of his sentences and words this night. Some thing's eating him, bothering him. I can sense something's wrong.

I was even more shocked when I saw the whole place. It was majestic,  a french-ispired restaurant. One more thing, it's just the two of us.

Andrew's POV..

I planned everything to be perfect for tonight. I'm in great agony on how to do this.

Another first from me. I've never done such thing before. And it'll be the first and last.

I texted pretty babe to dress up for tonight. I was anxious the whole day. I'm tensed on preparing things for the night.

That's why when I came inside her unit, I just came in quietly and never uttered any word to her.

I knew she sensed it but I can't speak. I'm deadly mute at the moment. I might stutter or stammer. So I just decided to be quiet.

When we reached the restaurant, I gathered all self control and courage to speak.

"Let's go inside pretty babe," I smiled to hide the tension building inside me.

I reserved my whole restaurant for the two us this night. I assisted her to sit and I seated opposite her.

The waiter came and poured the white wine. Chicken Cordon Bleu is for the appetizer. Then Lobster in Calvados Butter  for main dish. We ate in silence as the orchestra started playing while we're eating.

I really don't know how to act or speak at this minute. Natotorpe yata ako.

Kailan pa ba naging torpe si Andrew Yoshinori?

I'm one of the eligible bachelors in the country and a womanizer known to many but not really.

At last, creme brulee and broiche perdu for dessert. I don't know which she liked most, but I knew she will love both.

Then she broke the deafening silence.

"The dessert's good. Everything's perfect. You reserved this whole restaurant just for the two of us?" she asked amazement visible in her eyes.

"Actually it's my restaurant and yeah, I reserved this for the night. Just for the two of us. I think its okay with you."

"Yeah, it's fine with me. How sweet of you to have thought of reserving this place just for us. Baka malugi ka nyan, ikaw rin." She smiled sweetly.

My inner strength dissolved at her smile. How can I do what I want to do now? I planned this all day and I want it to go smoothly.

I signaled for the waiter and the music began playing on the background.

I stood up and bowed in fron of her and extended my hand to her. She placed hers in mine. Soft hands that enveloped warmth to mine.

I led her in the dance floor and placed her hands around my neck. And mine encircled in her waist.

I finally asked you to dance on the last slow song

Beneath that moon that was really a disco ball

I can still feel my head on your shoulder

And hoping that song would never be over

I could dance with you and hold you this way for forever pretty babe. I could, if this the only way I could have you not thinking of the damn divorce I have in mind.

I know it would hurt you, but it would hurt me more. Because seeing you crying and in pain will cause more pain on my part.

Sorry in advance, but I'll try not to hurt you. I just hope that we can make it till the end. And not just end up in an agonizing divorce process.

I just hope we could. I hope..

 Alex's POV..

We're in the middle of the dance floor as Lady Antebellum's song hummed sweetly in my ears.

I could stay with him this way forever.

I haven't seen you in ages

Sometimes I find myself wondering where you are

For me you'll always be eighteen and beautiful

And dancing away with my heart ♫     

You may not be my first dance and first love babe, but you'll still be the most unforgettable man I've ever had the chance to dance with.

I brushed your curls back so I could see your eyes

And the way you moved me was like you were reading my mind

I can still feel you lean in to kiss me

I can't help but wonder if you ever miss me

And your lips are the sweetest. You're not my first kiss but it just felt like my first real kiss.

Your kisses made me feel things I never felt before not even when Nate and I were together.

I cannot fathom what it is, but my heart's overjoyed just by the sight of you.

I haven't seen you in ages

Sometimes I find myself wondering where you are

For me you'll always be eighteen and beautiful

And dancing away with my heart

You headed off to college at the end of that summer

And we lost touch

I guess I didn't realize even at the moment we lost so much

And maybe if we lost touch or can't make it through. If we can't make this relationship and the upcoming marriage, I'll try to understand.

I don't know if I can go through with the process of moving on and forgetting. Knowing you babe, I knew you don't do relationships and permanents.

I'll prepare myself for the inevitable. But I'm still hoping that you wouldn't hurt me.

I haven't seen you in ages

Sometimes I find myself wondering where you are

For me you'll always be eighteen and beautiful

And dancing away with my heart

Nah nah nah nah (x3)

Away with my heart

Nah nah nah nah (x3)

But for now, I'll just enjoy the here and now. I'll just avoid ruminating on things that never happened.

I'll just face them when they come. This dance. Our first dance. Babe, dancing with you was love. Yes, love. Hearts all over, sparks flying across the place.

When the song stopped, another song played. We just danced in the musical piece of I'll Be.

A/N: Play the video on the right side. Para feel na feel niyo yung moment.. Hihi..

We just stared into each other's eyes. Letting our eyes say what we feel at the moment.

The first two days we're together were great. And he'd been sweet and respectful. A real gentleman he is.

Then his hands disappeared from my waist and he knelt in front of me.

He took a velvet box and opened it and a modern Marquise Bypass Engagement Ring mesmerized my eyes.

My eyes started to water and before they fell, he finally said the sweetest words I've ever heard a man could tell the lady he wants to spend forever with.

"Pretty babe, Alexandria Olchondra, will you accept me as your man infinitely?" he said sweetly and sweating.

Gaaaadddd! I thought he won't do such proposals. Because we all knew that our parents just arranged this marriage.

Is it for real. Is he for real?

"Are you for real? If you are, it will be a loud and big YES! Yes, I will babe," I answered as tears rolled down and ruined my makeup.

He slipped the ring in my finger and pulled me to him. We kissed. A slow and passionate kiss as another music played in the background.

I can't quite remember how long we've stayed that way and kissed. All I knew is that when our lips parted, we both gasped for air. A lungful of air to keep our breathing keep in normalcy.

I shivered and he slipped his jacket to mine.

"Thank you pretty babe, you made me the luckiest and happiest man today," he said grinning from ear to ear.

“And you also made me the luckiest and happiest lady today,” I answered sweetly.

Ang saya lang niya, sobrang saya. Parang kanina lang sobrang tensed niya at parang napipi na.

Siguro kaya siya ganoon kanina ay dahil sa pagpo-propose niya. First time ba niya? Pssshhh.. First time ko din naman e.

Worries of him leaving me and ending whatever we have right now are forgotten.

And the night went on. A night I will never forget.

My heart dance with bliss as the ring sparkled along with the city lights as we head home.

I pray this time, it'll be forever.

A/N:

Ayan, okay lang ba? Nakakakilig naman ba tong UD na to? Feel nyo naman ba ang kilig ha? Speak up! Please! Sweet and kilig updates for this week.. :) VOTE. COMMENT. BE A FAN. Malapit na ulit magka-private chapter! Alam na pag ganun, di ba?

XOXO,

SERENDIPITY214

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7M 474K 65
(Game Series # 7) Jersey thought that her life's already as good as it's gonna get... Wala naman siyang karapatang magreklamo-pasalamat pa nga raw si...
12.2M 537K 57
(Game Series # 6) Assia dela Serna's dream was to become a lawyer. Ever since she was little, she had dreamt of becoming one... But from a young age...
15.2M 587K 48
(Game Series # 5) Lyana Isobel Laurel never wanted complication. She never dreamed of marrying into a wealthy family-a family that's way out of her l...
2.9M 104K 72
She's a servant of the church with pure and innocent heart. He's a badass tattooed man. An Atheist. Will their different beliefs become a hindrance t...