๐’„๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’“ โœฆ johnmark โœ”๏ธŽ

Por creamyyxosh

โ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก...โž โ˜…. when mark gets himself in a แด›ษชษดส b... Mais

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven

twenty nine

2.6K 108 137
Por creamyyxosh

🔞👅🍑

*sigh*....
it's a long ass ride

───────────────────

Mark was out of breath by the time he made it to Johnny's place. He was currently standing in front of his house, his hands on his knees, trying to regain his breathing.

Once he got his breathing back to normal, he stood back up and was about to ring the doorbell until the door opened and he was pulled inside. He immediately finds himself being pressed against the door with Johnny's lips attached to his neck.

Johnny started trailing small kisses from Mark's neck down to his collarbone. Before Mark could even thread his fingers into the older boy's hair, Johnny pulls back with a smirk on his face.

Took you long enough to get here.

Mark rolled his eyes, lightly shoving Johnny away from him, ❝I practically ran a marathon to see you.

Johnny laughs as he grabs Mark's hand and starts dragging him up the stairs to his room. Upon entering, Johnny pulls Mark inside and shuts the door behind them as he pushes the younger against the door once again, resuming where he left off downstairs.

But as much as Mark would love to have Johnny litter his neck with bright red hickeys, he really wants to give Johnny his surprise.

Mark lightly pushed Johnny away, confusing the older as he starts walking to Johnny's bed and sits down, motioning Johnny over to him. Johnny walks over and sits down beside him, the younger was nervous but he prepared for this moment and he's already here so he's not backing down.

I have something to tell you and when I do, no teasing or any of that shit. Mark warned with a glare but Johnny just scoffed at him.

Just tell me. And besides, I think I can figure it out either way depending on how this night goes. He said with a smirk.

Mark's cheeks flush as he shifts in his spot, ❝Ok.❞ he looks down at his lap, not wanting to see Johnny's face as he was about to tell him what he did.

I uh— I prepped myself... He mumbled, but he knew Johnny heard him.

You what? The older teased, leaning towards Mark's ear and letting his breath ghost over, causing shivers to go down Mark's spine.

Mark groaned to himself as he says it again in a louder voice. ❝I prepped myself.

How cute~ How'd you do it baby?

Mark felt the blush on his face darkened by the second before speaking, ❝I remembered the first night we had sex, you licked me down there and you said you wanted to wait another time and I wanted it to be this night. I've been looking up ways on how to prepare myself for you so I made sure I shaved, cleaned myself, and I didn't have toys or anything so I used my fingers...

Mark gulped when he didn't hear a response from Johnny, he decided to finish talking to try and save himself from embarrassment, But it still wasn't enough, my fingers weren't enough...

When Johnny didn't respond, Mark wondered if he made a mistake of telling him.

He flinched when he felt Johnny's arm wrap around his waist and being pulled onto his lap. ❝That probably had to be the most hottest thing I ever heard, holy shit.

Mark whined when Johnny sat him directly on top of the growing bulge in his pants, the older then put his hands on Mark's ass cheeks and gave it a squeeze. Mark lightly moaned at the feeling as he started grinding himself against Johnny.

I wanna see your pretty hole, can I baby?❞ Johnny whispered in Mark's ear and the younger quickly nodded his head, resulting to being thrown off of Johnny's lap and ended up flat on his back against Johnny's bed.

Johnny doesn't waste time as he sheds Mark's jacket off along with everything else like his shoes, socks, his pants and underwear.

Johnny can never get tired at staring at Mark's naked body, not even when they had sex. He knew that they wouldn't be able to do it tonight, but he'll still take the opportunity that's given to him.

Johnny leans up Mark's body and presses a kiss to his lips before quickly making his way down, Mark blushed as he slightly opens his legs for Johnny to slot himself between.

He could feel the older's burning gaze down there and he didn't like how Johnny was taking his time in gazing at his body, 'Come on already~"

The wait didn't take any longer when Mark felt Johnny put his hands underneath his thighs, gripping the soft flesh in his hands as he spreads his legs even wider to get a good view and easier access.

Before Mark could tell Johnny to get on with it, he was cut off by the older's tongue pressed flat against his hole.

Mark bit his lip, stopping any moans from escaping as he feels Johnny's tongue slowly lapping at his hole. It was getting hard to hold them in when he felt the tip of Johnny's tongue starting to poke at his entrance.

Ah~ Johnny! Mark's hands flew down to grip Johnny's hair as the older started to wiggle his tongue against Mark's walls.

It felt really good for something completely new to Mark but the sex was better. He wasn't going to lie about the fact that Johnny knows how to use his tongue and he didn't care at this point of holding in his moans.

Oh my god! It feels good~

Mark emphasized how good it felt by gripping Johnny's soft locks, pulling his hair. The older groaning against Mark which sent vibrations through his body.

Mark shuddered feeling Johnny's tongue doing wonders, he didn't think his tongue could go in so deep!

But that wasn't the only thing he was surprised with, Mark suddenly felt two fingers prodding at his hole and he moaned feeling Johnny's fingers going alongside with his tongue.

Mark felt his breath hitch in his throat when Johnny started to thrust his fingers in sync with his tongue, the pads of his fingers hitting his prostate.

Oh how much Mark missed the feeling of getting his bundle of nerves hit on, he really wasn't lying when he said that his fingers weren't enough. Wether it'd be Johnny's own or his dick, it didn't matter just as long as he gets that pleasure.

Johnny wasn't slowing down his pace, determined to make the younger cum by just his fingers and tongue and it was working considering the look on Mark's face told him he was close and the grip in his hair started tightening.

He could hear Mark panting and moaning above him and it was the most beautiful thing he's ever heard, ❝Johnny! Please~ I'm close~

Johnny takes that as motivation as he starts to quicken the pace of his fingers and starts ramming into Mark's prostate, hard.

Mark's mouth fell open, already feeling his orgasm crashing over him before he could even warn Johnny.

Mark shot spurts of his cum all over his thighs, some bits landing on his shirt, and some landed on some parts of Johnny's face which embarrassed Mark.

Mark let his hand fall from the older's hair as Johnny removes his fingers and tongue from Mark, smiling up at him. ❝I'm sorry. I tried to—

It's ok baby. Johnny lifts up his clean hand and wipes some of Mark's cum that landed on his face and licked it off his finger, moaning at the taste. ❝You still taste sweet, no matter which part I eat from you~

Mark whines as he covers his face in his hands. While Mark was trying to hide his shame, Johnny quickly went to the bathroom to wash his hands and brush his teeth because come on, the man has eaten ass before so he ain't new to the fact that Mark probably won't kiss him unless he brushes his teeth afterwards!

After Johnny was done with that, he grabbed a towel and came back over to Mark who was already starting to fall asleep. Johnny quickly wiped down Mark and threw the towel somewhere on the floor as he got under the covers with Mark, spooning the younger as he holds him close by the waist.

Johnny soon heard Mark's soft snoring and kisses the top of his head. He wished Mark could spend the night but sadly, he knew he couldn't because Donghyuck would be coming back from the dance, he didn't know how soon.

But Johnny knew that he'd be prepared for when the time does come.

While Mark was fast asleep next to Johnny, Mark's friends were still at the dance and they were actually having fun.

Jeno and Jaemin were in the center of the dance floor but they weren't dancing, Jeno was trying to hold back Jaemin from trying to start a fight with Wendy aka a senior and the one who planned this dance who was also being held back by her friends.

While that was going on, Chenle and Jisung were up to no good, as usual. Chenle wanted to pull a prank on the seniors who were smoking a blunt in the boys restroom. The two were currently hiding in a stall together, waiting for the right moment to attack. The group of seniors were standing directly in front of the bathroom stall that Chenle and Jisung were hiding in, waiting.

What Chenle's "prank" was that he and Jisung had two buckets full of water (won't say if it's clean or not) in the stall with them and then they would pour it over the senior's heads. When it was time, Chenle motioned Jisung to pick up his bucket as he did the same, then they held the buckets over the edge and poured it.

...

Everyone else was having a good time but not Donghyuck. He leaned against the wall, watching everyone laughing or dancing to the music with their friends, boyfriends, girlfriends or crushes and it made him jealous and sad. He should've been on the dance floor with his boyfriend too.

He frowned at the thought of Mark for being so reckless as to get grounded. Donghyuck was brought out of his thoughts when Renjun came back with some punch for them to drink. He accepted the drink and took a sip. It's not that Donghyuck didn't enjoy Renjun's company, they're friends after all but he wanted to be at the dance with Mark. He knows that Renjun is trying his best to make him happy but like he said before, it's not the same without Mark.

There was an awkward silence between them, Renjun tried to start a conversation with the younger but he couldn't with Donghyuck frowning, nodding or shaking his head or shrugging his shoulders the whole time.

Renjun sighed, trying to think of a way to get a reply out of Donghyuck, 'What can I do?'

Renjun was brought out of his thought with an ear splitting scream that he knew belonged to Chenle, he looked up to see him and Jisung running away from the direction of the bathroom and out of the gym while being chased by angry soaked seniors?

Renjun and everyone else in the gym looked in confusion at what just happened but ignored it and went back to doing what they were doing before Chenle started screaming. Before Renjun could follow them, he was stopped by a giggle. Donghyuck was giggling beside him.

What are we going to do with those two? They're sophomores for crying out loud and them trying to pick on the seniors? A bad move. Donghyuck laughed some more, him laughing made Renjun happy because this is actually the first time this night he's starting to enjoy himself.

Yeah, imagine how they'll survive when we graduate.

Donghyuck laughs at the thought while nodding his head, Renjun felt himself smiling at his laughing friend. Before he can say anything else to him, he heard the music change to a ballad, a slow song. Renjun just had an idea, he smiles as he taps Donghyuck's shoulder to get his attention.

The younger looks at him with a curious gaze in his eyes which made Renjun gulp, now he wants to take back for getting his attention but he's going through with it because he's not a coward. ❝Um... do you want to dance Hyuck?

Donghyuck looked at Renjun with a confused look as he takes in what he just said, ❝Do I— wait what?

I said Renjun takes Donghyuck's cup out of his hands and sets it on the floor along with his, he then takes Donghyuck's hand in his as he starts to drag him away from the wall. ❝Do you want to dance?

Donghyuck was confused and somewhat nervous considering he only danced with Mark, he didn't get to reply back when he found himself already on the dance floor.

Renjun still had his hand in his as he grabbed Donghyuck's other hand and put it on his shoulder. Donghyuck gulped when he felt Renjun place his hand on his waist.

He smacked Renjun's hand away, confusing the older boy. But Donghyuck quickly smiles apologetically at him. ❝Sorry, not there. Sensitive...

Renjun just nods at him and instead places his hand on the small of Donghyuck's back, they then began moving along with their peers to the soft mellow beat of the slow song. Donghyuck kept his head down not wanting to look at Renjun, he felt like he was betraying Mark for dancing with one of their friends but little did he know that Mark just got his ass eaten out by Johnny and so much more.

While Donghyuck was hoping for the song to end, he felt Renjun's hand leave his back and felt it under his chin. His eyes widened when Renjun had tilted his head up.

'What's he doing?' Donghyuck thinks to himself when Renjun starts getting closer by the second. Donghyuck wasn't liking this so he tried to back away from the Chinese male who was coming closer and closer until Donghyuck's back collided with another.

OW! Hey, watch it bitc— oh. Hi Donghyuck...

The younger turned around hearing that familiar voice and smiled when he saw it was Taeyong, ❝Hi Taeyong! Sorry for bumping into you...

Donghyuck apologized while letting go of Renjun to face Mark's older brother to properly apologize. Taeyong just grimaced when he looked at the younger, he was busy dancing with Jaehyun and then he just had to run into him. Jaehyun noticed the look Taeyong gave Donghyuck and poked him in the ribs as he gave him a look that said 'Be nice you know that's your brother's boyfriend.'

Taeyong only rolled his eyes at him as he slightly smiled at Donghyuck, ❝That's fine besides we were just leaving anyway so bye bye!

Taeyong then grabbed Jaehyun's hand and quickly turned to leave but was stopped by Donghyuck calling him back, he groaned in frustration as he turned around to face the younger again. ❝What?!

Donghyuck ignored the older's outburst and just looked at him with a serious facial expression, ❝When you left your house, was Mark upset?

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows. ❝What? No. Should he be?

Donghyuck shrugged his shoulders with a small frown on his face. ❝Well I mean considering he's grounded and all, I kinda figured...

What are you talking about?

Donghyuck looked at Taeyong who had a confused look on his face. ❝What do you mean?

I mean about Mark...

He's not grounded.

───────────────────

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

136K 5.1K 29
Taeyong and Jaehyun are model rivals who have never met each other. What will happen when they have to model together in a vacation photoshoot? Wher...
686K 33.9K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
37.8K 920 34
Because I need more Nomin fics in my life Requests are paused โ™ก
56.6K 1K 6
what really goes on behind the camera between nct's taeyong and jaehyun? only one way to find out! or, that one canon-compliant series from ao3! ...