Regret ✔

By itsakhia

BangTwiceTeen series # 1 Im Nayeon wasn't the type of the girl who'll wear luxurious things just to have frie... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue
Note

26

834 48 5
By itsakhia

It's been five days since we buried them. The Japanese line went back to Japan for their business as Momo and Hoseok's companies finally merged two days ago.

Sana and Jin's companies will merge next week. Mina and Jimin's wedding will be on the last week of the month, and after that, we'll have a vacation.

Dahyun and Taehyung's companies will merge in the next three days. Jihyo and Namjoon's companies will merge after our vacation.

While Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung? I heard that they won't merge their companies because of something that the others knows the reason, except Tzuyu and I.

Since Tzuyu is handling their company, I'm the one who handles the work she's handling before. I'm actually worried about her because she might have a hard time learning things. But, Jungkook assured me that he will help her so yeah.

All of us are having a hard time accepting the fact that Hara is now gone, especially Sana. She went back to Japan a day earlier, Momo and Mina went back to Japan together the day that the three of them decided to go back. After a few days, Jin, Hoseok, and Jimin followed them as they needed to talk with their parents.

"Sorry, unnie. I couldn't find the papers that Hara found before the accident." Sana sadly smiles at me. I can see sadness through her eyes.

Those eyes that were filled with happiness is now filled with sadness and pain.

"It's okay, you should rest." She nods her head.

"See you at Mina's wedding." I nodded, she smiled sadlt at me before ending the video chat.

I closed my laptop and massaged my temples. Where am I going to find those papers now?

"I bought coffee." I opened my eyes and saw him walking in. I mumbled a 'thank you' and accepted the coffee he's handing to me.

"I visited the two before going here." He says. "Tzuyu's doing great. she's a fast learner."

"She is." I replied and sipped on my coffee.

"Jimin already gave us our invitations to their wedding. It's on my office" He says again. "Mina says our gowns will be delivered three days from now."

"My parents wants to meet you."

I looked at him. "That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about their wedding. And plus, why would they want to meet their son's ex-girlfriend that they cursed? Especially, your mother." I scoffed at him.

"You're my soon-to-be wife so it's normal to meet your in-laws." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Which I didn't agree. I never agreed of being your soon-to-be wife, Yoongi." I said. "We already merged so there's no need for us to be married."

"There is because I'm still inlove with you." I smirked at that. "Too bad, our feelings ain't mutual."

"Why? Are you seeing someone else now?"

"Even if I do, there's no reason for you to know who's the guy because in the first place, I have nothing to tell you." I said. "My plan is to get to the top and make all the people, especially you, who hurted me, regret of what had they fucking done to me."

"I already did, I regretted leaving you." I scoffed.

Lies.

"You don't look like one." I put my coffee down and starts to check the folders that my secretary brought here a while ago.

I looked at my watch and saw it's already seven. I guess I'll be checking these tomorrow.

"Let's have a dinner together." He says as he sees me putting the folders on the side of the table.

"No." I answered immediately.

"With Jungkook and Tzuyu." He adds.

"Okay."

He suddenly raises his eyebrow at me. "What?"

"I convinced you that easily?"

"Well, do you want me to take my word back?" He suddenly stands up from his seat and put his phone on his coat. "Kaja, they're on their way." He suddenly says.

Ah, so he's still under me? A cold man who seldom smiles is still under my commands?

Both of us were silent as we made our way to the parking lot. He opened the door for me before going to his seat.

"Unnie? Are you on your way?" Tzuyu asks after I answered her call. "Yep, how about you?"

"We just arrived, do you want me to order yours now?"

"Yes, please. I'd like to eat something spicy right now."

"Will do, see ya." I just hummed in response and put my phone back inside my purse.

"Who called?" He asks. "Tzuyu. She says they just arrived." He nods at the information and remained focus on driving.

Since he's really driving fast, but not that really fast to the point that we violated something, we arrived at the restaurant where they are in no time.

We saw the two right after we got inside. "You don't seem stress like I how I expected." I said.

She just smiled. "How's their company?" I asked. "It's fine, I hink I'll be able to handle it soon without anyone's help."

"She's a fast learner." Jungkook butts in. The tone he used tells me he's really proud of her. "I wouldn't be surprise if you tell me soon that you wanted to build a company of your own."

"Aniya, unnie. I already have two. Ours and theirs." She smiles  "Anyway, Mina unnie called. She says all our gowns will be delivered tomorrow early in the morning."

"Tomorrow? She changed it?"

"They'll be really busy, you know, they still need to fix their kid's papers and many many more." She answers.

"I wish Hara unnie found my papers. So your family can finally adopt me." Her smile slowly fades away.

She did found it, Tzuyu. I just don't know where she put it before the accident.

I even asked their family's right hand about it but the person said no.

Our orders arrived after waiting for a couple of minutes. I can even see how some waiters look at Tzuyu like they are already undressing her in their minds.

I raised an eyebrow at that. Tzuyu doesn't seem to notice it as she was busy staring at her dinner.

I saw in the corner of my eyes how Yoongi smirked at Jungkook while he just looked at him, irritated.

Is he jealous?

Why would he, though?

"Is there something on my face?" Tzuyu innocently asks him. She probably caught him continuously glance at her.

"Yeah, your beauty steals every single ma--Ow!" I glared at Yoongi. "Mwo?" Tzuyu asks.

"He said your beauty steals every single person's attention because they feel insecure." I said.

"Stop with that, unnie." She says as she starts eating.

"So, you're finally giving your blessing to Jungkook because you pinched me--Ow! One more fuc--"

"And may I remind you that we're eating?" I asked. "And I ain't gonna give my blessing to him."

"But you act like you are going to give it."

"Do you want me to stab this right through your heart?" I showed him the fork I am holding. "Stab me with your love, instead."

"Dream on." I rolled my eyes at him and continued eating.

"Wait, isn't that Yoongi and Jungkook?" The four of us looked up at the entrace of the restaurant after hearing that familiar voice.

"Oh, Nayeon and Tzuyu are with them!" Yesun's friend pointed us.

This was supposed to be a peaceful dinner.

Yesun smirks before walking towards.  "Great to see you two." She greeted the boys.

"And why are you two having dinner with them?" She raised her eyebrow at Tzuyu and I. "Because they begged us."

"Hey, just because they merged with your company it doesn't mean that the of you can act like their future wives. Duh, dream on, bitches, especially you Nayeon. his parents never liked you." She says, catching all the attention of the people eating with us.

"And he never liked you as well so we're even." I replied, calmly. I was about to slice another piece of my food when she suddenly shoved the plate.

It fell on the ground and broke into pieces. "What the hell is your problem?"

"And you will never ever be his wife so we are really fucking even."

"Actually, you're wrong about that." Our eyes went to him.

"They're going to be our wives actually, not now but soon." Their jaws dropped, including ours.

WHAT THE---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 528 35
Memories from high school suddenly flash my mind. Realization hit me as I see some images on my retina. I can see the way he's staring at me, while t...
19 2 1
He never liked how she was so chatty and always smiling and laughing. She always forced him to eat breakfast and never shut up during the movies. He...
183K 5.8K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...
Our Fate By rei

Fanfiction

3.4K 379 35
Ms. Lee is a busy lady, the only daugther of Versatile Music Ent.' CEO. She's a famous model. Min Yoongi, is a former member of the famous group that...