Portgas D. Ace x Reader

By AAAA0004

Y/n is a 16 years old girl with a smile that almost never leaves her face. One day, she and her dad moved to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 9

821 23 4
By AAAA0004

Time skip to the next day at the bus stop in the morning

Y/n's POV

I really dunno why but last night I didn't have nightmares. I mean, it's good, but I want to know why, so I do what I did everyday. But Is it because I told Ace about my mom yesterday?

"Y/nnnn!!!" I looked behind and saw luffy with ace and sabo. The older brothers seemed very tired. Luffy had a bandage on his forehead.

" How was yesterday?" I asked with a smile. Sabo shot me a glare.

" It was really bad. Ace slept while Gramps was hitting me, so he got beaten up too. Sabo tried to run away but got hit too." Luffy explained. " Your grandpa is really tough" I said.

" Tough is the nicest word to describe him." Ace said. I giggled.

" Dadan got hit too, because we were disrespectful." I was shocked.

" Isn't dadan your adoptive mother?"

" yeah she is." Sabo answered.

"Then why did your grandpa hit her too?" That's the weirdest family I've ever known of.

" Nah, it's just that she was a bandit, and gramps told her that he'll not put her and the other bandits in prison if she raises us." So they were raised by bandits?! And not just by one, by many bandits??? And how can they talk about being raised by thief's as if it's something normal?

" Wha?! I thou-" sabo cut me off

" sshhhh!! He's walking in our direction. Good thing that the bus will be here in like 2 mins" I turned around and saw their grandfather.

" So, my lovely grandsons, I'll be leaving after 2 days. I'll miss you all" he said

" Whyyyy??? Can't you leave today instead??" Luffy exclaimed. He then got hit by his grand father again.

" You dumb brat! You should show me that  you'll miss me!"

" But I won't miss you! You're so annoyi- Ow!!" He got hit again.  I started laughing.

" Why are you laughing?" The old man asked

" Its just that you guys are funny." Then luffy frowned

" Hey! Getting hit by the old man is not funny! And the bus came so bye!" We then ran to the bus before he come after us.

"Phew. That was close." Ace said and sat beside me. I don't know why but, after he sat beside me, my heart beated faster. I know that I like him, but is it that i now like him more? Was it because of yesterday?

The door closed and the bus started to get going. Luffy was sitting in front of us, and he stuck out his tongue to the old man. He got angry. Lucky for luffy that he was in the bus, but I feel sorry for the three of them.

" by the way, Sabo and Luffy will come with us on The Christmas break." Ace said.

" yesss!!!" Ace then smiled.

" something else, what song will we perform?" I started thinking. I really dunno what song to sing. I thought for a while.

" No idea. But you know, we can ask the rest. I'm pretty sure that they know a good song"

" yeah"

We then reached the school. Then, Ace went with me to my locker. The weird thing is that he never does that.

" Um, Ace?" I asked

" hmm?" " aren't you gonna go to your locker?"

" I have music with brook."

" oh"I had physics with sanji and usopp. Usually, we goof around until we get kicked out of class.

" Y/n, you look so pretty today~" Sanji said.

" Thanks. By the way, did any of you do the homework that is due to today?" Usopp looked confused.

" What homework?" Great.

" well, let me do it right now." Then I did it fast. I knew that all the answers were wrong, but at least it's better than not doing anything. When am I gonna change the habit of not doing the homework right before class? Usopp then started coping from me.

" Usopp, y'know, I don't even know the answers, so I'm just answering the questions randomly."

" It doesn't matter. At least, you're writing something. I dunno what to write." Usopp said while copying.

" alright, good luck!" Sanji then copied from me too. Ace just laughed.

"anyways, i'll leave now. See ya" with that, Ace left.

We went to the class, handed our homeworks to the teacher and sat down at the end of the classroom. Usopp sat next to me, and sanji sat beside a random girl and started flirting with her. Then, the teacher asked in front of the whole class

" y/n, Are you sure that what you learnt from Newton is to not overthink daily and normal situations?"

"yup, at least, I wouldn't cause a headache to the next generations by studying about some random stuff" I answered. The teacher then looked at usopp and sanji

" and sanji and usopp, why are are your answers just like y/n?" Usopp scratched his neck

" because we thought in the same way?" He sounded like questioning more than answering her

" you know that I wasn't born yesterday, but I really wish the three of you luck on the final exams." The teacher said.

" Sir, can I go to the restroom?"

" It's may, but ok go" I rolled my eyes and left. Why are teachers so annoying?? Anyways, I just wanted to stay outside this boring class for some time.

Time skip to the lunch

I was looking for tashigi. While I was looking for her, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

" hi" I looked around and saw Robin. To be honest, it has been a long time since the last time i talked to her.

" oh hey, how are you"

" Good. Why do look like you're looking for someone?" Robin asked me.

" I'm looking for Tashigi." She then put her index and thumb fingers under her chin as if she was remembering something.

" oh, I think I saw her near the cafeteria."

" Alright. Let's go!" Then both of us went to the cafeteria

There, we saw tashigi standing in the end of the line alone, so we went to talk to her.

" TASHIGI!!!!" I called for her in a cheery tone. Then she looked behind.

" oh hi y/n" she said calmly.

" and robin too" she added.

" Hi" Me and Robin replied. We then talked for a while till we bought our lunch and went to sit at the table. There was a fight for food as usual.

" So, Tashigi'll sit with us today." I said.

" Hi" everyone said. Sanji's eyes turned into hearts.

" Tashigi-chan! You look lovely today! Y/n and Robin-chan too." Sanji said while his eyes formed into hearts, as usual.

Tashigi and Zoro looked at each other and blushed. Then me and Ace looked at each other and smirked.

" Copy cat" zoro said, she heard him and she got angry. That idiot.

" Moss head!! How can you  say that to such a beautiful girl like Tashigi? "

" Stay out of it, dartboard brow." and with that, there was an additional fight. I just laughed till tashigi spoke up

" You know, maybe I shouldn't have sat here, I've-" I cut her off

" Nah it's fine, those two love to irritate each other. And when it comes to girls, Sanji would never stand any single insult to them. So it's not you"

Ace then stood behind me

" Y/n, can we sit at another table, because Luffy'll eat everything in our plates." I stood up, since I'm not prepared to starve, and took my lunch.

" Robin, Tashig, we'll go sit at another table, so if you want, you can come with us.

" Um, no thanks, I'll stay here, plus I need to talk to you after lunch, so eat fast. Not like Luffy tho"

'Why doesn't robin want to sit with us? Is there something going on? '

" of course not I'll not eat like him! But I'll go now" . Nami then dragged Tashigi and started talking to her so I went with Ace.

" Pretty weird. That's the first time Robin doesn't sit with me. I wonder what is it. Plus the fact that Robin wanna talk to me, I bet something happened. Lemme remember what I've done yesterday and today." Then I started thinking till Ace cut my thoughts

" I don't think that you did something bad to her. She just seems like, more quiet. Something else, today in math, she was sitting with Franky, but were talking like they're dating. So I'm not sure if they are together."

I listened interestingly to the tea with a smirk. But while I was, I stared at his face, his sparkling black eyes, his freckles. he looked so... handsome- Wait what?? I really am falling for him! What am I supposed to do?? The worst thing is that, he talks with literally all the girls at school, and sometimes flirt. So I'm friend zoned. I don't think that I'll ever have a chance with him. But about Robin and Franky, they would be a great couple. After the debate in me, I decided to mess with him a little bit

" you were awake at math? Really?" He then laughed

" no, this happened right after I woke up. I saw the couple and then began thinking. I tried to eavesdrop" then I interrupted

" As usual"

" Shut up and let me complete. So the only thing I got was the way they looked at each other."

"Well, I didn't see that coming" I said

" what do you think about trying to find out by ourselves?" I blushed. Dammit! Not right now!! I mentally slapped myself .

" let's first hear what she'll tell me"

" Yeah"

After we were done eating, I went to talk to Robin. Ace told me to meet him by the lockers

" Robin, I'm done. What did you want to tell me?"

" Oh right! Come with me." Then we went outside. I decided to break the silence.

" So, what did u want to tell me?" She took a deep breath.

" Well, yesterday, I was working with Franky on our project in English, which is writing a story, so we decided to do it together in the cafe near my school. Then, the waiter started to flirt with me, so Franky asked me to go somewhere else. When we left, he confessed to me!" She said excited.

I was shocked and happy, because I never thought about shipping Robin with anyone.

" And you said yes?"

" yes! Now we're together"

" Aww, that's so cute" I felt happy for her and Franky. She has been through so much. It's good that he likes her.

" But you never told me that you liked him" I said and pouted

" Well, I never thought that it's an interesting information."

" Really? IT IS!! But it's fine"

" Don't think that I didn't notice your feelings for the freckled boy." She said with a smirk. My face flushed red.

" W-what? N-no! I don't!"

" y/n, don't lie to me. I can clearly see that in your eyes. Plus, I can clearly see that he likes you too, especially from the way he looks and acts toward you." My face got a darker shade of red.

" Nooooooooo- okay u got me. Just don't tell him or anyone about it."

" don't worry I won't." She said with a smile. Good thing that robin doesn't usually tease about love stuff, that's why I didn't tease her either.

" Alright, Ace said that he wanted to tell me something after I talk to ya so see ya."

" bye" and then I left to spill the tea to ace.

"Acccceeee!!!!" When I reached the lockers, I saw that bitch pushing herself on ace. They were the only ones. So I decided to wait a little bit and see what's going on.

" Get. Off. Me."

" why? Y/n sits with you at lunch, talk to you most of the time, and you're always nice to her even tho she's so annoying. Why?! What's the difference between me and her??" The bitch said.

" Well, there are MANY differences between you and y/n. At least, we don't see her with a new guy every week if not less, and she is much nicer than you, you're basically the opposite. So never compare yourself to her." She then frowned. I smiled at what Ace told her.

" but she is really mean. Remember what she told me when she started at this school."

" And remember who started it, and who always say rude comments, who's always bitching behind people's backs. So don't compare, and PLEASE LEAVE" Ace said sternly. I never heard him talking like that to a girl before, even when he's angry.

I then decided to go there and see if I can stop it, even though deep inside, I knew that I'll end up fighting with her.

" What's going on here." I asked, pretending like I haven't heard anything.

" Ugh, the ugly fat bitch is here." She said with venom in her voice. Me and Ace glared at her.

" sorry, I'm not a mirror." I said with a glare.

" Hahaha, no way I'm fat or ugly, just look at my perfect face." I felt like throwing up. Her face is perfect? She's not fat? Very funny.

" Well, you're right. You're really healthy for a cow" her jaw dropped. Ace tried to hide his laugh with with his hand.

" I wouldn't want to reply to a hoe."

" And i would love to roast you but I was taught not to burn trash" with that, she raised her hand to slap me, but ace stood between me and her and got slapped instead.

" Both of you, stop it. Chloe, get lost." Then, Ace grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. I heard her stomping her foot. I usually hate it when someone grabs my hand, because it reminds me of when my mom got stabbed, but with Ace, I didn't feel like how I did the last time he grabbed my hand. Maybe because I now trust him more?

We reached outside. Ace's cheek turned red because of her slap.

" Thanks, but why di-"

"it's fine. I just didn't want her to hurt you, and didn't want her and you to fight. And knowing you, you'll get angry and will fight her. Sorry for grabbing your hand suddenly. You told me once that you hated it" I smiled, I didn't know he cared about me that much.

" thank you again. And it's fine. I don't feel like I now have a problem with it like before."

" by the way, what did Robin want from you?" Ace asked curiously. I swear that sometimes I feel like he likes gossips more than girls do.

" You're right. They're dating. Franky confessed to her yesterday." Ace's eyes widened

" but I never thought that they liked each other, they're the only ones that I never thought that they liked anyone. Especially Robin" Damn, he read my mind

" I know right! I never thought of both of them being together either!"

" yeah. I wanna skip the last 2 classes. What do you think?" I thought for a moment. I didn't wanna go to math. I'll ask sabo to explain what I'll miss today, he's really good at math and Science. He was even the reason why I decided to study business.

" Why not? Let me just get some books to take them home."

" sure, but hurry up. I don't want to be seen at school."

" alright" I brought my stuff and left.

" can we go to that spot where you took me yesterday?" Ace then chuckled

" So you really liked the place."

" You're kidding me? Its wonderful!"

" Alright then. But I don't wanna go near my house. I'm afraid that grandpa would see me and then I'll be screwed" I thought for a moment.

" why don't we go to a restaurant?" Ace asked

" why not? Let's go!"

~

We left to the restaurant. It was called Baratie. I was freezing because me and Ace went there walking.

" Are you freezing?" Ace asked

" No it's pretty warm in here. Of course I am! It's five degrees under zero!" I said.

" Alright, here you go" he took of his jacket and gave it to me " Noo, you'll get sick like that. It's fine, really" I told him.

" Nope, you're freezing. I'm used to the cold so it's fine by me"

" But-" he then cut me off.

" No buts, plus, we're almost there." The restaurant seems pretty expensive.

" But  I don't want to go there. I have no money to pay in This restaurant. We can go somewhere less fancy."I said.

" Well, I don't have enough money to pay for any of the meals either. We'll order food, and when school is over, we'll call sabo. He'll pay." Ace said. But that's really mean!

" Nooooo, I refuse. I don't want anyone to pay for me. And I don't want sabo to pay for us. We can go somewhere less fancy and be able to pay for our food."

" but the money I have is only enough for 2 or 3 drinks from Starbucks." Ace said and scratched his neck.

" Ace!" I shouted at him. He had my hopes up but then he had to crush them.

" Alright, we can take another route that leads to the place we went to yesterday."

" But I wanna get a hot chocolate from Starbucks, please" I said with puppy eyes.

" Fine, just don't give me this look." Ace said with a blush on his face.

'Does he like me?' I thought to myself.

We went to Starbucks and brought the hot chocolate, but ace insisted to pay. After that, here we are, that amazing place we went to yesterday.

" I can't get enough of this place." I said

" Not me either." Ace said with a smile.

" y/n, remember that old hag that I was with at the mall?"

" yeah?"

" so he gave me something my father left me. Do you think I should open it?" Ace asked. He got something his dad left him and didn't see it till now?!

" of course you should!"

"Alright. I'll sneak into the house and will bring it, okay?" Ace told me. What if his grandpa found out that he skipped school?

" Okay, just don't take too long. Plus wouldn't your grandpa see you?" I asked

" No, because he's definitely out visiting some of his old friends."

" ohhh"

" okay, I'll be right back"

Time skip after 20 mins

Ughhh, it has been like 20 mins since Ace left. I wonder what is he doing? What if his grand pa is still home? Damn, he'll be screwed. He might be old, but he clearly didn't lose his strength.

Suddenly, someone hugged me from behind

" Ahhhhh!!!"

" Calm down, it's just me." It was Ace. I blushed at his sudden contact. He kept on hugging me.

" you're really warm" Ace said. I was embarrassed, but I didn't want this moment to end. He then let go, and I was disappointed.

" What? Did you want me to hug u again?" Ace asked. I blushed again.

" Shut up." I turned my face, trying to hide my blush. Then I realized that he didn't bring with him a jacket, so I punched him

" Oww, what was that for?!"

" Moron! Why didn't you bring a jacket with you?" I scolded

" Well, the old man came back home, so I had to jump from the window. But don't worry! My room is just a meter from the ground." Ace said. Who said that I will ever worry? He's literally a monkey disguised into human form.

" anyways,  let's see what your father left you" I said curiously

" well, The old man that I met told me that there's a recording, so I brought the cassette player to listen to what he said" ace said. He put the cassette in the cassette player and it started playing.

" hey! I think that it's ace. I wonder how you're doing." Ace then paused it

" How I'm doing? I'm doing fine now, but he should've asked about how was I doing after I learned about his crime" Ace said

" Just listen to the audio and then judge" I switched it on again

"I wonder how old are you now? 15? 20? It sucks to know that my son has grown up all those years without me by his side, and I know that you hate me, and that you've heard a lot of negative comments about me, but I'm not how people describe me. Really. Many said that I'm the one that killed your mom, but the one who actually killed your mom is...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks a lot for reading my story, and hope that you liked this and the last chapters. 😊

I'll try posting a new chapter within this week, because I have a holiday till next week, and thanks again for reading the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.9K 53
[[ONGOING]] [[Story begins in Sabaody Archipelago]] The (Wicked) Witch of the West. That's literally what (Y/n) is if you think about it. A Witch f...
30.5K 684 30
A quiet, stoic girl and a quiet, shy boy meet, what will happen? --------------------------------------- (Y/N) (L/N) was never really that popular in...
39.7K 1.4K 79
Sabo knew that out there on the Grand line, there was Dangerous women, women such as Boa Hancock, Big Mom, Nico Robin & many others. Then on the day...
24.7K 420 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...