Baby Beebo || Brendon Urie X...

By Fan_Fic_Hoe

"So a deal is a deal. Nothing happened." "Let's just keep it that way." "You don't know me. I don't know you... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
I'M SORRY

Chapter 19

22 2 1
By Fan_Fic_Hoe

-Brendon's POV-

The next day I woke up with Sarah curled up beside me.

I... Feel uncomfortable with this. Why?

I slowly scoot away from her and went out of the room.

I heard giggling and laughter from the kitchen.

Y/N's voice softly echoed the room. I stood by the kitchen as I watch Pat and Y/N make waffles.

I hid behind the wall not wanting to be noticed but still wanting to eavesdrop.

"You are a bad cook." I heard her giggle.

"Hey! It's the thought that counts." I hear a squirting sound. I moved to a spot where I can watch and saw Pat squeezing Syrup all over the Waffle.

"Too much!!" She took the bottle away and set it aside. "We're technically just borrowing you know." She crossed her arms.

"I'm putting whipped cream and berries. Don't worry bout Beebo. We always do this when we stay over. At least this time we made something for them too."

He let out his hand which Y/N took. He pulled her closer and hurried her face in his chest.

Fuck that.

I started walking loudly making sure my presence was noticed. She quickly pushed him away and fixed her clothes.

"Morning." I yawned.

"We made waffles!" Pat gave me the one drenched in syrup and covered in whipped cream. "Orange juice or coffee?"

"Why is there Orange juice?"

"I wanted to have juice. Coffee is too bitter this early and I only drink it when I wake up on the wrong side of bed." He gave Y/N a wink and grabbed a pitcher of Orange Juice.

"I'll have coffee. Black." I grumbled. I don't usually drink black coffee but I'm having a shitty day so far. I need something strong. They obviously won't give me alcohol so...

"You left your phone in the living room and Zack called. He said you have another project after the one with ATL." Y/N finally talked and handed me a mug. She doesn't look at me in the eye.

"How's the MV going?"

I took a slice from my waffle and shrugged. "Almost done. Alex has been awesome. How bout you guys?"

"Well it's on Joe right now what we'll do. He's the tie breaker right now. Either a new song or a new album." His phone started ringing. "Be right back, don't finish all the waffles without me."

Don't.

Fucking.

Leave.

Us.

Alone.

Please.

Patrick picked up the call and went to the backyard.

Y/N just finished the last batch of her waffle. We each had two. So they made 8 waffles.

"Where's Sarah?" She nibbled while she poke her waffle.

"She's asleep." She doesn't meet my gaze and continued to poke her waffle.

Fucking Patrick is taking forever with his call. We've been in awkward silence for 2 minutes.

I can hear her mumble some words I just can't understand. Only making up words. "Yeah," and "You?"

"Y/N is there something wrong?" I sighed. "You've been ignoring me. I had to get you drunk to talk to me. Could you just tell me what's happening."

"I... I like Patrick." She still doesn't lift her head. "Y/C/N likes him too. I hope he likes me."

Bullshit.

"What's that got to do with me? You guys have been ignoring me. Like these past few weeks we've been together was trashed. I mean, what happened?"

"School... He's getting ready."

Just fucking look at me already.

"Which school will he go to?"

"(Name Of School)." She takes a bite of her meal.

"Why are YOU ignoring me?"

She doesn't respond. Our conversation had ended. We continued with the silence until Patrick finally joined us.

"So, new album yay! We're gonna start recording some of the songs we had aside." He took a seat beside Y/N and started eating.

"Any ideas on the album?"

"It'll depend on the songs. I really enjoyed the Young Blood Chronicles. Hopefully something like that. The filming stressed me out but it was worth it. You're so gonna be in the MV." He spreads Nutella on his waffle and takes a bite.

"Well whatever happens I know it'll be a hit." Y/N gave him an eye smile.

Light footsteps were heard from the hall. "Good morning..." Sarah yawned. She beamed when she saw the waffle. "PLEASE tell me one of those is mine!"

"Y/N made them!" I said. She leaned in gave me a light peck. This was the first time our eyes met today. Though she abruptly moved it to Sarah's.

"I already love her. Patrick always have her sleep over here." She giggled and sat down. "Care to catch me up?"

"I met Y/C/N at Ellen. I met Y/N at Y/C/N. Patrick met Y/C/N through me. Then Patrick met Y/N through Y/C/N."

"Totally all caught up." Sarah said sarcastically.

"Well my kid is now a member of Panic! At The Disco, Thank you Brendon. So we were invited to his 4th of July concert in (City). Brendon suggested it would be a nice debut for Y/C/N. Nothing much happened I guess." Y/N summarized.

Nothing much...

"At least someone cares for me. We are so BFFs now. Patrick she's a keeper. If you don't I'll break up with Brendon and keep her myself." She winked at her.

"And I'll be stuck with the forehead guy? No thanks." Patrick laughed.

After he finished his waffle he leaned to Y/N and whispered something which she responded with a nod.

"Thanks for letting us stay over guys... Pat needs to go and he's my ride."

"Don't go! We have got to hangout a little more. I already love you!!"

She looked shocked. She turned to Patrick looking at him, asking for help.

"I'll drive you home afterwards." I volunteered.

Amma get you alone and you'll tell me what I did wrong.

"I--- I guess..."

Pat kissed her cheek and left after saying his goodbye.

Sarah was really friendly and Y/N looked uncomfortable. I just stayed out of their way and wrote some songs. Which I didn't progress at.

I was in my studio/instrument room/office. It's where I work at home.

A knock at the door caught my attention. I turned to see Y/N.

"Brendon, could you drive? Sarah fell asleep."

"Wait let me just clean up my mess here." I stood up and piled up the papers I used. Set aside the instruments. At my peripheral view I could see her eyes follow my every movement. "You OK?"

She looked like she's been caught doing something illegal. Her face flushed and she panicked. "I-I... I can't do this. I-I'll call a cab."

Before she could run out I pulled her in and shut the door behind her. "Okay there's something wrong. What did I do?" I said as I pinned her to the door.

"Yes." She tried pushing me away but I couldn't even feel a slight strength poured in her action. "Everything is your fault."

"I'm sorry for what I did."

"You don't even know... I might be mad at something you didn't even do and I'm just blaming you..."

"I don't care." I grumbled. "I'll kneel if you want. I'll do anything. Just forgive me. I don't want him to ignore me."

With that said we finally had along eye contact. "You... You're being an incredible dad. I'm being a bad mom... Oh my God..." She started sobbing and fell on the ground.

"What?" I knelt down. "Y/N, what's happening?"

"I-I... I'm the worse mother. I kept him away from you." I pulled her in my arms. "I... I was cutting his contact of you... Just because I didn't want to be near you. I-I was keeping him from his dad for personal reasons that doesn't involve him."

"Y/N it's OK calm down."

"I didn't want to be with you or hang out or anything so I told Y/C/N to never contact you and focus on studying. I told him you're always busy and you weren't checking up on him. I-I even blocked your number. I-I---" She was starting to hyperventilate.

I should be mad but I couldn't. I think I know where this is going. I don't want to go there. We both don't.

"Calm down."

"Just because I was starting to catch feelings. I made him fucking stay away because I was starting to fucking like you. I can't like you! W-We..."

I knew it...

In a heartbeat I claimed her lips. Her arms wrapped around my neck pulling me in deeper. I pulled her to my lap as she ran her fingers to my hair. When our tongue got involved we parted before we do something we both regret.

"We shouldn't." We both said.

"We can't." I sighed.

"I don't want this. I can't like you."

Then it hit me...

What's stopping us?

I looked into her eyes. "Why? What's stopping us?"

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 396 10
Brendon Boyd Urie was a citizen of a small town during the victorian era. He lived his life normal and peacefully. He was a rather royal citizen and...
380 32 17
EDIT: THESE R ALL BEING REUPLOADED SO I CAN SHOW MY FRIENDS MY SHITTY MIDDLESHCOOL EMO PHASE NONE OF THIS IS ACTUALLY SERIOUS ANYMORE AGAHFJGSF Annie...
45K 1.1K 44
WOW! You've Been liking Panic! at the disco for many years! and now you will meet Brendon urie! (since hes the only member left) There's a Competi...
3.6K 96 20
Stella is an average young woman living in the north of France, who has everything she could wish for. She loves her job, sings in a band with her be...